Awakening of a Goddess

Story Info
Fantasy on the evolvement of (love) relationship.
4.1k words
4.46
12.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers

Purely fictional and for amusement only.

Written by Sub LaCalva, February 2021

Story Codes: F/m, consensual, love, chastity, bondage, humiliation, pegging, latex, toys, feet

Preface

We had a match on a dating site. After a few days with virtual chats back and forth we decided to finally meet for real and have coffee somewhere. This first meeting lasted a few hours actually as we got along really well also in real life. This evolved into a real relationship after a few more weeks. We had mutual affection and a lot of similar interests like Rock music and concerts, fine dining, exercising such as hiking or swimming.

Her name is Natalia. She is quite tall, about 170 cm, very athletic (you can even see her slightly toned abs!), beautiful long legs and a very cute bum, blonde short (almost boyish) hair and mysterious dark eyes. She has several tattoos, the largest one covering all of her left upper arm. Still she seems super feminine by the way she moves and talks and she has very soft skin and beautiful natural firm boobs! I must admit: I totally fell for her. There was a lot about her that I could not quite put my finger on but this only made it more interesting and exciting for me. This is the story of how our vanilla relationship turned into a full bdsm relationship and how we discovered different aspects of this together. I am now her slave, she is my Goddess - and I love her and the situation just as it is, I want to make her happy, always.

Love is in the Air

Those first few weeks and months of our relationship were romantic. I am usually not the romantic type but we did what young couples do. Basically spending lots of time together and doing stuff. And we had lots of great sex. Everywhere, anytime. We both liked the other body and what we could do with it.

Maybe it is because we do not live together. We live about an hour apart, I rent an apartment and so does she. Consequently, whenever we meet it is like a vacation or a couple's retreat - it is always special to visit the other one. We mainly see each other on the weekends. I have a busy job during the week and Natalia has her own life too. She works strange hours, sometimes even at night or on a weekend. We never talk much about our respective jobs when we meet. She once told me she works in a hotel, something to do with customer relations.

I noticed she is actually more the quiet type whereas I am more extrovert. Sex became more important and we talked even less about our daily lives. But the sex was awesome! Contrary to her natural tendency she loved to be on top, trying different positions, different places and she absolutely adored oral sex, giving and receiving. And we both loved exploring new things together. Looking back now I think she is a bit nymphomaniac, she could only really unwind when she was sexually satisfied it seems to me.

After a few months we tried to spice up our sex life with toys and different scenarios we both liked to try out, it was very exciting. She loved to tease me with her body, her femininity and she loved to play sexy games. They started harmless: she welcomed me in just her underwear such as a garter belt, nylons and high heels when I came to her place - or she surprise visited me at my apartment early in the morning to wake me up with a hot session of passionate sex. During this time, I guess, I got somehow addicted to her. I wanted to feel her all the time, make her happy and satisfied.

She always kept secrets from me I felt, I never quite understood what exactly she does for a living or why she changes habits so drastically - it was like she had several personalities in a way. I told myself it was because she probably had a boring office job with crazy hours and she needs to compensate when she can. And she mainly did this with more sex, more intense sex, more dirty sex. I never complained.

Tainted Love

Natalia started to buy more and more sex toys, more kinky toys! Dildos, plugs, the usual but also more bdsm related toys such as leather restraints, a riding crop, a wooden paddle, nipple clamps and gags. And different outfits too, she found her interest for latex clothing and she looks really good in it - I love it! She got several lewd latex outfits, of course to my liking.

I did not notice at first but after a while we were only playing the games and scenarios that she wanted. I did not mind as I liked those dirty sessions too. Eventually I realized though that I got less and less physical satisfaction from this whereas Natalia increased her own pleasure. She started to dictate exactly what and how she wanted things to be done. I moved into a position where I was the mere pleaser and she was the receiver.

She teased and manipulated me to follow her instructions. I complied as I love her being high on sexual ecstasy and completely satisfied. Eventually she introduced bondage. To be precise she put me in bondage so she could ride me the way she wanted. I found myself often bound naked to a chair or on my bed, absolutely unable to move but highly aroused and excited. She would ride me until she climaxed, she bit me, scratched my back and she even started to face slap me for her amusement. When I complained she simply gagged me with a harness ball gag, a ring gag or her worn panties. I do not remember when exactly but over time she did not let me reach my own orgasm anymore. However, I was hornier than ever because Natalia increased her teasing, dressed more daring and used her female form to her full advantage. I even started begging her to be allowed to cum. And I was allowed to cum sometimes but only if I made her cum first or if I did something that she liked or wanted to try.

After a few more weeks I turned into a constantly horny, desperate human sex toy for Natalia. I pleased her exactly as she liked it and whenever she wanted. She knew exactly how to play me, she loved to manipulate me with her outfits, her sultry voice, her dirty talk and of course her beautiful body, her smell and also her mind.

It's good to be bad

It was now absolutely normal that I was usually naked and only wearing a leather collar (that she kept locked around my neck) either at her or my place while she walked around in her sexy latex dresses and leather boots or high heels. Eventually she even added another item to my outfit: a steel chastity belt. This was tough for me but Natalia made it clear that she loved the look of it and it would help me to focus on her needs. Sometimes she wore the little key on an anklet chain but most often I did not know where she kept the key. At first she let me out of the chastity belt after the weekend but after a few more weeks my penis was locked up in the cage almost constantly.

When we meet now she wants me to get down on my knees to kiss her hand, feet or shoes. This turned into her preferred regular welcome rite. She said she loves the look of me on my knees, so subservient, so docile and so sexy. And I liked her being happy so I complied. But I must admit, by then I was really desperately horny most of the time but the damned cage prevented me from masturbating without her knowing about it. I was hoping that by serving her according to her wishes I will be allowed to have sex again and reach climax. I could not stop thinking about her anymore.

It did not end with just kissing her shoes when we met privately. She loved her feet being pampered so I regularly washed them in warm soapy water while she watched TV or read a book. I massaged her after she comes home from work. She got stricter and regularly orders me to kiss her feet, lick them, the sole and each toe but also the ankle. This arouses immensely me. Sometimes she unlocks my chastity cage and strokes my rock hard penis with her delicate naked feet. This drives me crazy and I usually cum very quickly. When this first happened she got very angry and immediately ordered me to lick up my mess. I was so perplexed at this moment that I actually did just that without even thinking. She just laughed and since then every time I have an orgasm I have to lick um my jism.

Those shiny and skin-tight latex dresses look so hot on her, she really has the perfect body for them. Sometimes she even adds a corset and she really looks like a true fetish Goddess. I told her that and she liked it so much and now I always have to call her Goddess. I am not allowed to use her first name anymore.

Goddess is very aware of her body and the effects it has on me. She loves me being constantly aroused, horny and desperate. When we do not see each other she makes sure she regularly sends me a hot picture of her or a sexy text message just to tease me. Of course she keeps the little key to my chastity belt and I am only released from it when she allows it. And those occasions became rarer and rarer over time. At the same time I became hornier and hornier and even more subservient to my Goddess.

Sympathy for the Devil

Goddess likes to be cared for so I usually cook for her, make all the laundry, do the grocery shopping and also clean her apartment. And I serve her with my body whenever she wants. She still enjoys oral sex and she wants it a lot. I spend more and more time either laying on the floor or on my bed or couch while Goddess sits on my face, her latex skirt tucked up, and me licking her as many orgasms as she wants. Usually I am not allowed to wash my face after this and I love the smell of her dried juices on my face.

She must like my oral skills because she still wants me to thoroughly lick her feet and toes regularly but now she also wants to be tongue showered after she has practiced yoga. I then have to lick off the sweat from her soft and scented skin. My favorite spot is her lower back but I guess this only gave her new ideas.

Usually after a shower or as an extended welcome rite she now has me lick her asshole. When she ordered me to do this the very first time I was shocked but I complied. You would not believe how vocal she gets when she is getting close to her orgasm! She loves to be rimmed by me and she wants it often. To be absolutely honest, I like it when she is absorbed in her own horniness and bliss. It is in those moments where I think that my penis might actually break the chastity belt from being so terribly aroused. She hardly uses my penis anymore for her physical pleasure but she still loves to tease and torture me by playing with my penis while I am either still caged or free but helplessly bound. I certainly have turned into her total toy.

Another thing Goddess added to my regular "outfit" when we meet were butt plugs. It started with a small one but they quickly the got bigger and bigger. Her favorite plug is a vibrating one that can be controlled over distance with a remote. When we go out, on a dinner or a movie at the cinema, she often wants me to be plugged and she loves to use the remote to play with her toy. My squirming and fidgeting amuse her. Goddess finds it especially funny to use the plug to tease me by rotating it or stuffing the plug in and out of my anus while my penis is safely locked in the chastity belt. Or she has me laying on my back on my bed with my legs spread and lifted into the air while she puts a little vibrator on my chastity belt or to tease my prostate through the plug stuffed in my sphincter. Quite often I do actually achieve some sort of orgasm and every time I do I have to lick it up immediately. It is very humiliating and the horniness does not vanish after that. It's so frustrating.

Am I evil?

Goddess learned to use my bum to her advantage. She loves the discomfort of a plug securely stored in my anus. She mentioned once it makes me more docile. But she also enjoys my derrière in a different way: she found out about how much fun floggers, canes, crops and whips can be (for her). She started using different tools just to find out which one she likes best in what situation. Unfortunately I had to find out she likes my bum cheeks in a certain distinct deep red color.

She got more and more creative and demanding with her punishments. She likes to use her favorite toys whenever she wants and it does not matter anymore if I made a poor job at something. She certainly developed a strong sadistic streak because often I had to undergo humiliating punishments just to amuse and entertain her. She innocently calls them "maintenance spankings" and they are to remind me of my place in this relationship. Those spankings are not fun and they hurt a lot but they also make me feel closer to Goddess. And I know she likes to inflict them on me so I accept them to make her happy.

This new-found side on her also changed her own sexuality. Being mean, demanding and sadistic really sparked her lust. Regularly she pleasures herself with her fingers, a vibrator or a dildo after she has used the cane on me. I love to watch her being horny and often beg her to be allowed to pleasure her - sometimes I am given permission to orally please her, sometimes I have to endure watching her coming to sexual heights without my help and without any release for myself. But I can be always certain that I have to clean the toys she had used, usually just with my mouth.

Another game (as she calls it) she likes is putting me in strict bondage and make me suffer for her visual amusement. That usually means me being bound in a hogtie or on my knees (occasionally on grains of rice!) with my arms secured with an armbinder behind my back and connected with a short chain to a spreader bar which is sitting locked between my two ankles. I cannot move at all and it really hurts. She then loves to present me her new latex outfits or she practices her yoga positions while I am quietly watching her. When I start to moan or sob she usually uses a crop on my bare soles or on my ass to shut me up.

Sometimes my "outfit" is complemented with a huge vibrating butt plug that she switches on and off to her liking. This is real torture for me but Goddess likes to see me suffer just for her and it makes her really horny. As a treat she occasionally mounts a strapon harness with her favorite dildo between my stomach and my caged penis. Then she rides me to (her) ecstasy for as long as she wants. This is utterly frustrating for me as I usually get no pleasure out of this at all. It is indeed very demeaning to be reduced to the position of a living sex doll and pure pleasure provider - on the other hand my penis remains constantly hard, at least as hard as it can get in the ever-present chastity belt.

Goddess certainly is inventive on how to degrade me in new ways. A while ago I spent a whole Saturday as her pet literally. She announced that I was her dog for the day. I had to wear a rubber dog mask and a ring gag under it. She put my hands in leather mittens and bound my lower to my upper leg and my arms bent at the elbows so I could only move on my knees and elbows. Just to make sure she also put a humbler around my balls. I was totally helpless indeed. She looked down at me with a wicked grin, bowed down and locked a dog shock collar around my neck. She pushed the button of the remote and I got a shocked and winced. She just smiled and told me to be a good doggie. That day was very challenging but on the good side my penis was unlocked from its prison and dangled freely in the air. Very liberating indeed but of course Goddess teased me all day. She wore a skimpy leather skirt and a blouse together with beautiful black high heels and I was allowed watch this all day long. Needless to say, I got so aroused. I was desperately horny indeed and at one point I kneeled in front while of her while she was reading a book and started to hump her legs like a literal dog in heat. The orgasm that quickly hit me nearly made me faint! Unfortunately, Goddess was not amused and ordered me to lick up the mess I had made. I was not really motivated to do so but she promptly changed that by using her cane on the naked soles of my feet. The pain was excruciating! However, I was rapidly distracted from my physical misery as I could also thoroughly lick her bare legs and leather high heels by cleaning up my cum with my tongue. She later freed me from the rubber mask and the ring gag because she wanted to play some more with her little doggie (as she put it). She sat down on the sofa, stepped out of her moist panties, crammed them into a ball and threw them away in a corner of the living room. Then I had to move over just on my knees and elbows and fetch the panty ball and bring it back to Goddess so that she could threw them away again. This game was exhausting and utterly humiliating. I was in a lot of sweet pain again.

Sex on Fire

Goddess is getting more and more comfortable in her dominant role and in her body. She has changed a lot in the last few months and is certainly not timid anymore, she is assertive, proud and feels self-confident. She still teases and uses me for her own pleasure. I do like to be at her disposal, make her feel good and pampered. Sometimes she is very cruel and it seems she keeps getting crueler. We very rarely have regular penetrative sex anymore. She loves variety such as the 69 position but then she usually keeps me locked in the chastity cage. She plays with my blue balls while I lick her to high heavens to my best abilities. It seems to me she also likes my balls as she often gently fondles them which is pure bliss for me.

However, she also likes to use a small paddle to hit my balls until they are sore. This makes her grin evilly, she loves to see me in agony and my begging her to stop. On other occasions she locks a double-sided dildo gag on me. The other end penetrates her beautifully shaved pussy. She loves me making her cum over and over again like that and I really like the beautiful view. Often in this situation I get so desperately horny and frustrated being so close to her wet pussy yet still so far away. Sometimes I get lucky and I am permitted to present my face so she can sit on it with her beautiful bare ass. I really don't know where all this intensified sex drive comes from but I guess Goddess is simply enjoying herself and exploiting the situation. It makes me happy and proud to see her like this although some punishments are not fun at all and sometimes the humiliation is too much for me to bear.

Her way of using me is not always about her sexual pleasure. She also likes to use me for her comfort. After a long day at work she likes to rest her feet on my back while I am on all fours. Of course I have to serve her a glass of wine or a hot tea before I get into position. She always has a crop or a paddle nearby so she can remind me to stay perfectly still. I am not the patient type so I usually start to fidget after a while. She uses this opportunity to discipline me to her liking. I have to beg her for mercy on me again and again until she is satisfied. I am actually not allowed to look into her face any more often but every now and then I notice her mean grin. It always makes me feel so humble, humiliated but also tremendously aroused.

Live Baby Live!

Goddess also introduced pegging into our relationship. She says that she hardly has use for my penis anymore but she does like the occasional penetrative sex and my ass was available anyway. During the week when we both work in our jobs she often sends me dirty text messages on how she plans on using me when we will meet again. This fires me up and since I do not masturbate anymore due to the chastity belt I am a slobbering mess when we finally meet on a Friday evening after work. I literally drip out of the cage like a leaky faucet. Goddess likes me on my knees when she arrives, she usually uses her foot to spread my knees even further and then before she slowly installs her strapon harness. She then orders me to beg to be allowed to suck her artificial cock which I mindlessly do from all the pent-up horniness and the constant sexual frustration. I know it makes her feel superior and it makes her very horny. Of course she later fucks my brains out until my ass is sore. She likes to grip my hips from behind and ram her strapon dildo into my lubed and widened asshole until I squeal and sob. Her favorite position however is the amazon position where she can look straight into my eyes while she bangs me. Reversed penetrative sex with her now is humiliating but at the same time very arousing. I cum regularly although my penis is mostly kept caged.

LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers
12