Awakening of a Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It amazes me how inventive she is when it comes to ways to humiliate me and make me even more subservient and intimidated. The other day, it was a sunny and warm day, she noticed the windows to the rear of my apartment were not exactly clean. I heard her remark but I did not dare to say anything. I saw her grinning evilly. Later that evening - it was not fully dark yet! - she made me clean those windows naked and only wearing my slave leather collar, nipple clamps, a butt plug and of course my steel chastity belt while she was sitting in the chair watching me and enjoying a glass of wine. She wore her favorite red latex dress and her shiny black high heels and occasionally lightly the tip of the riding crop into her open hand while she supervised me working on this chore. She smiled smugly at my predicament. And the windows probably were never cleaner after this.

Epilogue

In those last almost two years Goddess has become a true expert in domination and humiliation. I guess we both changed into different but symbiotic directions. I adore her very much and I am thankful for being allowed to be her slave. Most of the time I am sexually frustrated, intimidated but also very excited and aroused. My mind is now programmed to make always her feel good and happy. I am truly under her spell.

12