Awakening of My Hotwife Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really can't believe it," she says, pensively looking at me, "You were right, how? Why? I mean, HOW?!" she finishes in an almost unbelieving tone.

"What did you expect?" I rhetorically ask, "A bombshell of a woman, sitting alone at a bar? The clips of your garter peeking out from under your skirt, it was only a matter of time before someone approached you."

"You could see that?!" she asks, in a high-pitched voice.

She punches me lightly, mock punching I believe is what couples call it. That cute punch is more a symbol of affection and love than of actually harming your partner.

"You should have said something," she humps, as she sits back crossing her arms with a mischievous grin threatening to tug at the edge of her lips.

"And miss out on that? No way in hell love!" I reply with a wink.

We get a red light. "Fuck" I think to myself. I want to get home soon. The love and lust I have for Pauline at this moment are threatening to boil over. My penis is constraining uncomfortably in my pants. All I know is I want to get her home and in bed as soon as possible. I need to make love to her or to fuck her, I don't know at this point. However, knowing my current state of lustfulness, I am pretty sure it will be the latter and will end with needing a shower and a change of bedsheets.

Just as I reach a full stop, Pauline surprises me by leaning over again and pressing her lips to mine once more. We pick up right where we left. Our tongues dancing, our mouths sucking each other's saliva as we exchange it and mix it with our tongues. Her hand is on my chest, grabbing me hard. We can both feel the lust we feel for each other and are feeling, but we couldn't care less we are about to -

HOOOOOONK!!!

We are snapped out of our kiss. I look up and see the light has turned to green, we start laughing as I start to go. We are both smiling and laughing. It had been years since we got honked at for blocking traffic in form of a make-out session. I am feeling like a teenager again. The butterflies, the horniness that just prompts you to make out anywhere. I am not a proponent of PDA; however, at this point, I couldn't care less. It could have been the Pope in the car behind us and I would have still felt the same.

"Just get home, just get home," I am just thinking to myself, "Just make it home, safe and sound and let go."

That is all I can think of right now. However, I get caught off guard again. Pauline leans over to me, and kisses my jaw softly, and starts to trail kisses to my ear. I am doing everything I can to keep the car steady.

She puts her hand on my throbbing erection and whispers surely into my ear.

"I don't want to wait fifteen minutes to get home, my love," she bites my ear lobe, sending me into overdrive, "Find a place," and more forcefully says, "Now!" as she grips my penis through my pants.

I take the next side road I see. I am thankful for my interest in maps, it can come in handy in situations like these. I slow down the car, feeling her tongue on my ear, and manage to get us to park under a tree. Yes, the night hides a lot of things, but the shadows help conceal the passions that will burn in this car right now.

"In public, one can never be too careful," I think, as I stop the car and turn it off.

The button to turn off the car might as well have been the button to release Pauline. She scrambles over to my side, albeit a bit awkwardly, but needing. Her lips at once go to mine and we take off where we had stopped, my teeth find her lips and pull as I elicit a moan from her. My hands find her stocking-clad leg, as my other hand pushes and grabs firmly her breast. Stockings and small breasts, and my hands just in place to enjoy both of those to the fullest.

Her hands are on me, grabbing and tousling my hair, messing it up roughly as she is pulling my face closer to her, pressing against her to deepen a kiss that is already deep. It's the lustful dance that hands do on someone's head while in the throes of passion. She is moaning into my mouth.

Suddenly, I feel myself falling and stop. I realize she must have pulled the car seat lever to drop me back. Somehow, she falls with me, not breaking the kiss, and can now press her lips against mine, trapping my head between the headrest and her lips. I am not going anywhere. Her hair falls over my face creating a curtain, blocking out the small amount of light that is filtering through the windows, we are in our little world now.

I bunch up her skirt to her stomach and grab a hand full of her ass cheeks and squeeze. She moans in my mouth as she is digging her nails into my chest. She starts grinding on my erection. I feel ready to explode, I need to be in her. I grab her by the shoulders and try to put her under me. What results is nothing more than a full-on awkward situation. We don't break the kiss, her body is on mine, but we are getting stuck.

She breaks off the kiss and smiles, "We're not eighteen anymore, are we?"

"Nope. Fucking bucket seats and whoever started putting them in cars," I reply, and continue, "But that also means we have a king-sized bed at our place."

"Take me home and be quick about it," she tells me sexily, and continues, "I probably need you in me, more than you want to be in me."

"I highly doubt that," I say, amusedly.

"I don't," she concludes, as she kisses me.

We manage to get her back into her seat, I can see a drop fall from her vagina onto the gear shift. I grab it with my fingers and put it to my lips to taste my lover's sex. I get back into position and start the car. I look over to see Pauline reclined, her skirt still bunched up. She looks at me and slowly and seductively puts a foot on the dashboard. Then thinks better of it and leans over to me.

She fishes out my penis with her hands and lowers herself slowly until I feel a soft kiss on the head of my penis.

"Mmm", she whispers, "I do love the taste of your pre-cum," and licks me clean.

"Now get us home, quickly. I need you, so hop to it, lover," she says, while she grips my penis hard, making another drop of precum ooze out of me.

"Safely, love, safely," she finishes, before impaling her mouth with my penis.

"Okay," I think to myself. "You've done this a million times: Park to Drive, ease the accelerator, don't forget the turn signals."

I find myself having to talk to myself as I drive back home. A mouth on your very turned-on and erect penis will make you forget how to even breathe, so much so, you need to remind yourself to. Driving? Hell, you forget what a car even is.

I manage to drive carefully, a bit slower than I would have liked, but caution is key. I am enjoying Pauline's soft lips on my erection, the wetness that she is creating with her saliva. So, a longer blowjob is not a bad thing. However, I concentrate hard on getting home safely. An accident would not only be hard to explain but most undesirable, given de circumstances.

I feel like an idiot for picking a spot that was fifteen minutes away. If a blowjob is a heaven on earth, then having your lover's mouth on your cock, while you drive to fuck each other's brains out then is heaven on hell. It doesn't help that the small confines of the car are trapping the smell of sex in with us and are adding to my arousal. I sneak small peaks while at stop signs and I just can't believe my luck at having this wonderful woman in my life.

I manage to drive us home safely, albeit taking a bit longer than I would have liked, but such is life. We manage to scramble out of the car without much ceremony, we don't want to postpone this. As I reach the door, I am met with a force, she pushes me, kissing. We have the passion and urgency of the first time with someone. As I manage to open the door and get in, I look back and push her against the door, shutting the door in the process.

I press myself onto Pauline, trapping her body against mine and the door. But the urgency does not dissipate. My hands are on her body in a microsecond, just as her hands are groping me, pulling me closer. I take her coat of clumsily, as she is frustrated about having to let go of me. She starts undoing the buttons in my shirt as I grab her breasts with both hands, holding her firmly to the door, as I find her lips once more, crushing them with mine.

She bites my lip and starts licking it forcefully as she sucks it. She doesn't let me go as we pull my shirt off and it falls to the floor without ceremony. I grab the hem of her t-shirt and pull it off, breaking the kiss; however, thankfully a short break, seeing as soon as the t-shirt is free from her head, her lips are on mine again, her tongue forcefully probing my mouth and exchanging all of our salivae.

We both start fumbling for our pants and skirt at the same time, undoing buttons as best we can. However, neither of us wants to break the kiss. We are giving more importance to each other and our passion than to our clothes. So, we are fumbling crazily and blindly.

We manage to undo the buttons and zippers and we step out readily and urgently. I leave her in her stockings. She is standing there, basically naked, her small breasts in my hand as I hold her against the door. Her hands are on my ass, grabbing them and digging her nails into it, holding me closer as both of our sexes are touching and grinding against each other.

I release her and take a step back to admire her gorgeous form, she smiles at me and bites her lower lip sexily, and lustfully looks into my eyes.

"What are you waiting for?" she asks teasingly, "Come take what is yours."

I rush to her; however, I catch her off guard. I lean down and sweep her off her feet and into my arms. She giggles and smiles at me as I carry her towards our room. She hugs my neck and looks loving me into my eyes and says softly,

"I love that you really know how to treat women. I love you."

I reply, "I really know how to treat the woman I love," and I lean in to kiss her.

We are in safe territory. If I can manage to get up at night without turning the lights on, I can manage to navigate our home to our bed with the woman I love kissing me while she is being carried.

I gently lower her into our bed, being very careful not to end the make-out session that we are so thoroughly enjoying. However, I now sit at a crossroads, I can either take her now and give in to what we both desire, or I can delay pleasure a bit longer and take us to highs we rarely get. Against my better judgment, I decide to slow things down a bit and increase our lust and passion for each other even more, which, somehow is still possible.

I position myself between her knees while spreading her legs just to fit me comfortably. Our skin is touching, our lips are glued together with electricity coursing through our veins as we get ready for the next logical step.

She moves her hand away from my face and reaches down between my legs towards my sex. I quickly grab her wrist in my hand, and I forcefully put it over her head and hold it there.

She breathes out in frustration, "Please John, I need you, and I know you need me," and in a barely audible moan finishes, "Stop teasing me."

Holding her hand firmly, I look into her eyes and say, deeply and sensually, "No, you will wait. You will wait and I will worship your body and take you to new highs. Lie down, relax and enjoy."

She lets out a groan full of exasperation, but I can see I have won. She has a submissive side in her that loves it when she is at my mercy. I fully intend to coax it out tonight and use that side of her to give her amazing pleasure and happiness.

I smile and lower myself onto her lips and start kissing her lips once more; however, I have different plans and I do not wish to stay here for long.

I start trailing kisses down to her jaw. Tracing her jawline and kissing with open lips, while I suck a bit and flick my tongue and the flesh between my lips. Leaving a trail of glistening saliva that evaporates and causes goosebumps on the skin, I continue my ministrations of her.

I trail down, pass her jaw, and start continuing down following the hard tendon of her neck. Kissing, sucking, flicking I reach her collarbone by her shoulder and start to trace inwardly towards her chest. I can feel the goosebumps against my lips, her breathing pushing her chest towards my lips to kiss her more forcefully.

I start trailing down to her left breast. I feel her other hand grab my hair. She intertwines her fingers in my hair to offer her some purchase and grips me tightly with passion. I love that she has her hand on my hair. I will be able to feel her body and her hand will give me immediate unconscious feedback of the pleasure I am planning on giving. I free up her other hand which at once goes to the sheets. Probably grasping them to hold on with dear life.

I start a slow, long, smooth spiral around the breast. Lick, suck, flick, repeat. I can feel her breathing more raggedly as I approach her nipple, but I am determined to make it last, to pull out her passion and her pleasure. I start to feel her nipple grazing against the bottom of my chin. I am happy I have a short beard, for I know the hair will poke at her fully erect nipple and will prickle it, causing sensations of light pain and making her more aroused. I am not disappointed, for she has just sucked in deeply and firms up her grip on my hair.

I continue torturously slowly towards her nipple, not breaking the cycle, not breaking the line of the spiral, touching her nipple with my face as it rubs as I move. Feeling the hardness and enjoying the feeling and her frustration. I finally reach her nipple and I plant a hard kiss on it. She breathes out a sigh and moans, this is what I had been torturing her for minutes, this is what she wants.

I open my lips and suck it in a bit, eliciting another moan. I continue to press on. I lightly flick her erect nipple as I keep sucking and elicit more breaths, more moans of pleasure. I slowly put my teeth to her nipple, not breaking the suction and not stopping the flicking of my tongue. As I nightly start to nibble her nipple, she lets out a whimper and increases her grip. She is right where I want her to be. Deep in passion, lust, and ecstasy.

"You're such a tease," she manages to let out.

"Shhh," I tell her, "Relax and be a good girl."

She relaxes and just melts; she loves hearing those words from my mouth. They put her in a headspace where she knows I will take care of others and she can concentrate on her passion and her body to feel every sensation that is applied to it and courses through her veins. I reach out to grab the hand she has on the sheets, and she grabs hold of it like a lifeline. I can feel her squeeze it in pleasure. Now I am fully connected with both hands to her and my lips on her.

I continue for a few minutes. Alternating between sucking her nipple, flicking it with my tongue, nibbling at it harder and harder. I elicit a mix of moans, gasps, and whimpers. This is simply driving me mad. So, I'm sure to continue. I do what I love the most of her small soft breasts and open my mouth wide and create a seal with my lips around her whole breast and I suck.

I suck hard taking in the perfect mouthful of her full breast into my mouth while I am flicking her nipple with my tongue. Always flicking and spiraling around the nipple, always increasing the pleasure. I hear a whimper and a tension. She loves it when I take her in me fully. I continue sucking and I dig in my teeth lightly. She is ready to break my hand from the tension and pleasure I am giving her.

I release her breast as she unwinds a bit. Breathing hard, with her eyes closed. She is just in the moment. We are both wildly turned on. I suddenly hear her moan out of the blue as I am taking the sight of her pleasured face in. I look down and I can see a drop of my pre-cum that just landed on her stomach.

"I guess good feedback is appreciated by both of us," I think to myself, and get an evil grin on my face.

I can see I am turning her on wildly, and I know that unless I give her some form of release soon, she is viable to snap out, push me down and take me in earnest. The marvelous thing about a multi-orgasmic partner is that once the first orgasm is taken care of, the rest will come crashing down in succession and will reach new highs easily. At least, Pauline's body is that way, and I know my partner's body all way too well. So, I decide to stop fooling around and kiss my way slowly, but not too slowly down her stomach until I reach her soft mound of hair. I move a bit to the side and keep going down. Kissing, licking, and sucking to her thighs, which makes her tense up and her hand threatens to leave me bald.

I continue down until I reach the clip of her stockings and start to come back towards her glistening vagina. Her sweet smell increases as I approach. But when I get to her inner thigh, I lift up and slowly blow on her sex as I pass over it on the way to her other thigh. This causes her to moan and writhe in pleasure and I hear her whimper as my lips connect with her thigh instead of her vagina.

I continue the process, down slowly on top and upon the inner thigh until I reach her intoxicating vagina again. However, this time, I decide enough is enough. I lift an inch or two and forcefully plant a kiss on her clitoris. She moans and whimpers as she starts breathing in more raggedly, more forcefully while she holds my head and pulls me in deeper.

I suck lightly and start ministering with my mouth. I manage to feel I have exposed her clitoris from the hood, and I start to slowly encircle it with my tongue as I am gently sucking. We have had too much stimulation, I need to back down a bit if I am going to coax an orgasm out of her sweet, nectar-filled vagina with my mouth.

I let go of her hand and reposition myself on my stomach to be more comfortable and to be able to reach every inch of her amazing vagina, I wrap my arms from below, holding her thighs with my hands and opening her lips. I have her fully exposed to my mouth, and I will make damned sure that this beautiful, pink, drenching vagina is treated to every inch of pleasure I can give.

I suddenly move quickly down, flatten my tongue, and lick her slowly from bottom to top. This elicits a strong moan from her, a writhe to the left, then to the right. I steady her with my hands. I wrap my arms under her and lay my hands on her thighs and hold her in place, and most importantly of all, hold her sweet flower open.

I continue my slow and sensual worshiping for a few minutes while Pauline tries to writhe and move, moaning, gasping, tensing, and relaxing. The dance that lovers who worship each other know all too well. Each moan, each thrust of the hips, each gasp and whimper adding and fueling the desire to keep going, to bring my love to new highs.

She suddenly grabs my head in her hands, pulls her fingers through my hair, and grabs my head firmly. She starts to grind her pelvis onto my head. Forcefully, with the single-minded purpose that a person who has been edging for too long has. She is going to use my mouth for her pleasure and her orgasm. She makes sure I am not going anywhere, so I accept I am simply along for the ride. I am honored to be able to service her sweet glistening vagina with my mouth. So, I simply open my mouth wide, close my eyes, make my tongue hard and enjoy the ride.

She starts grinding forcefully against my tongue, I am just concentrating on her free-flowing juices. Holding her against me as she holds me against her. She starts moaning more audibly now, it is no longer the sensual need for oral ministrations, it is a primal need to orgasm. If what I was doing was making love to her vagina with my mouth, she is now primally, forcefully taking my mouth. She is fucking my mouth in earnest.

I suddenly feel her tense up and try to close her legs. I let her close her legs on my head, but I keep the pressure to make everything I can to keep my tongue in place, my mouth creating a seal with her body. She screams as soft, clear delicious cum comes rushing out of her holes. I lap it up eagerly at first as her thighs are crushing my head to her. As she starts to breathe again and relax, I switch to cleaning up every drop of her juices more lovingly and sensually.