Awakening of My Hotwife Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure no drop has been wasted," I think to myself.

"Come here and fuck me, now," she says with a lustful look in her eyes that I rarely see, "No more flirting, no more foreplay, no more oral. Put that thick, hard cock in my pussy right, the fuck, now!"

Sensing the shift, I smile inwardly. This is no longer making love with the woman you love. This has turned into the raw, primal, savage fucking that is instinctual, primal even. I know the ride of my life awaits me. I do not know what has gotten in her, but having seen her flirt and horny, I am in the same place. I grab both of her hands in my right one and with my left hand, I shove my cock into her warm, wet pussy.

One stroke is all it takes. One single, sweet, rough push, and I am all the way into my hilt. She gasps.

"Yessss," she in a slowly exhales.

Sensing the shift in tone, I decide, I'm in for a penny, might as well go in for a pound and take the risk. Cautious, and measured but I remember her flushing furiously at the bar, I remember her on top of me in the car, her need, her desire. Fuck it I think, all or nothing.

I stay where I am and move my hand to her neck and roughly place her head on her side. I firmly keep her head to the right, not allowing her to move. I lean in and lick from her collarbone slowly, but roughly, pressing hard with my tongue onto her smooth soft skin. I lick upwards leaving a trail of saliva on her neck until I reach her ear.

"You are mighty fine for a pickup at the bar, do you want me to fuck you in front of your partner?" I urge, roughly and sensually into her ear.

There is silence as I can feel both of our hearts pounding from desire, arousal, and plain lust.

"Yessss," she moans, barely a whisper.

"I can't hear you," I reply, "Do you want me to make you a slut for your partner?"

Again, there are a few moments of silence, but I can feel the shift. I have brought out her submissive side. She un-tenses and slows her breathing. I didn't think it would be that simple to get her there this quickly. To a place, we both love to be in, to her being submissive in bed and giving herself fully over to me.

"Yes, Mark, pleaseeee," she whimpers.

"Please what slut?" I reply, while yanking her hair with enough force to keep her in the place her mind is, but not enough to harm.

"Please Mark, make me a slut for John. Use my pussy for our pleasure, for my pleasure, for your pleasure, for his pleasure," she moans, breathlessly.

I slowly ever so slowly move out of her until my cock plops out of her aching and wanting pussy.

She whimpers, "Please Mark, no, please, you promised to make me a slut for John."

I reach over to the bedside table and grab the ever-present, always clean, always charged, always ready black u-shaped device called a we-vibe. The most amazing toy for any couple, with her in this state, she is mine, and her orgasms are mine. What type of man doesn't like to see his woman cum again and again, orgasm after orgasm?

I place the we-vibe in and turn it on. Following in one smooth motion from my cock as I say,

"A promise is a promise, Pauline, I will make you a slut for your man, I will take you to new highs and I will show you what a real man does to a woman."

And I press my lips into hers forcefully, opening her mouth, and shove my tongue in her mouth until it made full and forceful contact with hers.

There is nothing she can do, in the zone, impaled, already starting to quiver; so, she does the only thing someone in her position can do. She half moans and whimpers into my mouth in pleasure and continues as I slowly start to move in and out of her.

The biggest sexual organ, many people think, can be the appendage most men have; however, it is a little-known secret that the biggest is actually between the ears. So, I press on as I slowly feel her pussy engulf me, warm, wet, and vibrating from the we-vibe.

"You're such a good slut, you probably wanted me to fuck you even before your partner left you sitting all alone at the bar," I say forcefully.

"Yesss," she moans, "I wanted your cock in my pussy since I saw you at the bar smiling my way."

She is tensing, I can feel her sweet juices starting to flow more freely, her eyes shut and breathing shallowly.

I press on, knowing it is just a matter of time before she would coat me fully with her cum.

"You were dripping like a needy slut when I started to walk over to you, weren't you?" I rasp into her ear.

"Yes, Mark, my pussy has been wet for you since you had those two drinks haaaa...," she trails off as she tenses and moans.

She cums with my hard cock buried in her, vibrating inside and out, I press my pelvis into her to increase the stimulation the we-vibe provides. I kiss her hard and stay unmoving as wave after wave of her orgasm washes over her. She starts to bite my lip and I let her, when a woman cums, you are simply a vessel for her pleasure, and that was what I was at that very moment.

She trembles a bit and relaxes under me.

I lift my lips and say, "Good little slut. John would be very proud of you, but I think you can make him prouder. Do you want to make your partner proud of the good little slut you are?"

"Yes, Mark, please make him proud. I want him to be proud to have me as his slut partner," She replies, sounding needy.

I realize she is in, fully submerged in the fantasy.

"By the time I am done with you, I will have made you into the best slut on the planet and he will be proud to call you his," I say, roughly into her ear, "But first," I continue, "I will fuck you with complete abandon until the bed is soaked with your juices and you can't cum anymore."

She moans into my ear which morphs into a yelp as I go out quickly. In one motion I am standing on the side of the bed, in another motion, I grab her legs and pull her towards me eliciting another yelp. I grab her stocking-clad feet and hoist them up as I grab the wedge pillow we always keep at the side of the bed and place it under her ass to have better access to her pussy.

While role-playing was all fun and games, the one thing I was dead serious about was fucking her until she couldn't have another orgasm. I place her stocking-clad feet on my chest, so her knees are to her chest allowing me an excellent view and a great entry into her pussy.

I grab my cock and put it back where it belongs, deep in the confines of Pauline's warm, tight, wet pussy.

"Yesss, please Mark,'' she screams, as I plunge deeper, "Fuck this slut, fuck me hard Mark."

And I most certainly do. We are both in ecstasy, I am pumping into her with a strong rhythm, bottoming out and withdrawing until I am almost completely out. Her juices are flowing freely, coating and making my cock glisten. I am in ecstasy, and I can see she is too. However, I decide to press on, I had clearly struck a chord earlier.

"You know, only sluts accept drinks from people that aren't their partners," I say to her as I am pumping in, "You accepted both. What does that make you? Why don't you tell John what that makes you?"

"A slut, it makes me your slut John," she breathlessly moans, "I know it was wrong, but I wanted to be a good little slut for you, John."

I keep pumping deep into her pussy with my cock, I am ready to explode, but thank God for self-control.

"And do you think you have done that yet, slut? Do you think that this is enough payment for three drinks?" I say, emphasizing my point with a hard thrust.

"No Mark," she breathes, "this isn't. Take my pussy in payment and do what you wish with me."

"I think an orgasm per drink is in order, don't you think?" I reply, and continue, "Why don't you give me an orgasm on my cock per drink, and then I will reward you with breeding this tight, little pussy of yours."

And with that, the second orgasm starts.

"Oh fuck!" she screams as she tenses and bawls her neck towards her chest, closing her eyes shut with force, holding her breath.

"Fuck, fuck, fu..., Yesss Mark, yes!!" she screams, as waves of her orgasm hit her, cresting and peaking.

Tightening around my cock and pulsing with every wave, while she was the one having the orgasm, we are riding it together, I am connected to her, and she pulses around me and drenches my cock with her cum. It is an amazing ride to be along in.

As she starts coming down from her orgasm, I decide to press on, after all, I did promise her three orgasms, and I still have one more to go. On top of it all, I am enjoying immensely imagining myself sitting on the bed watching Pauline fuck someone else as I had been fucking her for a while now. Seeing her riding those orgasmic highs, and she has been behaving so slutty, I barely recognize her.

I sense that she still wants to keep going, when she goes into her submissive mode, she can go all night and enjoy anything I throw at her. She can cum and cum nonstop almost to the verge of passing out, which is something we both love doing. She is in the zone, and so am I; So, I do what anybody who is not made of stone would do. I press on.

I pull out as she whimpers, feeling the emptiness my cock leaves in her gaping pussy. I quickly turn her over onto her stomach and push her towards the center of the bed. I climb on top of her an align my cock with her pussy and push in, once more being met with a soft moan.

"Yes Mark, I still owe you one orgasm. Take it, take me and take what you have earned and make me cum on your hard cock for my partner," she is screaming.

I position my knees inside of hers as I am pumping slowly. I need to be forceful and overload her senses to get that last orgasm out of her body quickly. I am too close to the edge, my imagination running wild, and my erection raging, hard as a rock, ready to explode my seed deep inside of that warm, tight pussy.

I kneel bringing her up with me so that she is resting on my cock, and I bring up a hand and rest it on her neck, slightly choking her. Once more, the brain is the biggest sexual organ and tonight I was too turned on, too wild without an ounce of the control that I would need to engage in edge play. So, I decide to go for the mind with my hands and words, while my cock goes for the physical.

"To think we were about to go into the bathroom," I say to her, in a rasp into her ear, "To think that if John wouldn't have arrived, he would have been wondering where you were," I forcefully say, as I bring my other hand down to press the we-vibe harder into her clitoris.

"Oh, why did we have three drinks, I would have been your slut in the bathroom and let you have your way with me," she responds.

I decide to keep with this line, clearly, some heavy flirting went on while I was on the phone at the bar.

"I am glad John arrived when he did, fucking in a bed is better than a bathroom stall," I say.

"I would let you fuck me anywhere. You know how to take care of this slut, you know how to, aahhh...," and she trails off.

Her third orgasm with my cock. Mission accomplished.

I hold her, pressing her to my body as I feel her convulse on my cock. I press both hands deeper and am rewarded with a moan as I make her orgasm more intense, flooding her with pleasure. I need to hold her; she has no strength in the legs that are keeping her up. So, I do. You never ruin someone's orgasm. You can edge the ever-living daylights out of them but never ruin an orgasm. So, I do not. I hold her for a few minutes until it passes.

I slowly ease the tension in my hand, and as she starts falling forward. I push her forward roughly to finish her fall. This elicits a whimper from her.

"Take your prize Mark," she whimpers, "Take your prize and show John how a real man cums inside a slut's pussy."

I am beyond blinded by lust by this point, so I decide to just let myself go as I lie flat on her back and put my cock into her slippery wet pussy.

"I am going to fill you up completely, you will be dripping y cum for days," I whisper into her ear.

I feel her readjust and place her hand on my shaft. She feels with her fingers and then presses with her long nails into my erection. This one trick she knows will make me crazy. Just a small amount of pain on my throbbing erection will center me around cumming and put me in an all-consuming lust.

I grab her hair and put her ear next to my lips. Breathless as I pump into her, knowing I am on the verge of a massive orgasm. Her tight, wet pussy and her nails on my cock will bring me over the edge soon.

"Tell John to thank you," I say, "Tell John to thank you for being on birth control."

She repeats, in a whimper, "John, thank me, thank me for being on birth control."

"Good girl," I tell her, as she whimpers, loving hearing those words, "Say, "The way Mark is going to cum in me would have me pregnant by morning.""

She whimpers, loving the talk and I know that if I can keep it up, we can cum together in a perfect climax to our night starting on the couch, the bar, the car, and then here. I increase my grip on her hair

"I can't hear you slut," I rasp into her ear.

"The way Mark is going to cum in me would have me pregnant by morning,'' she says, breathlessly.

"Good girl," I tell her softly, "Now lift that ass of yours, I am going to fill you up."

She whimpers and complies,

"I am going to fill your needy, (whimper) little, (whimper) slutty (whimper) pussy with my cum the way no one has ever filled it. I am going to coat every single inch of your pussy with my cum. I am going to shoot so deeply I will hit your innermost walls, now ask for it!" I say forcefully, increasing my grip on her.

"Please Mark, fill me up, please. Please. Pleassss..."

The rest is lost in her orgasm as she tenses once more and starts convulsing her tight pussy around my cock. That is more than enough for me as I erupt into her, spraying my cum deep inside her wet pussy. Painting every inch of her walls in my cum, marking her as mine as she releases her fluids and raises her ass making sure I cum even deeper and deeper into her.

As our orgasms subside, all I can think about are two simple things. 1) Thank God for birth control, after cumming in her like that, it would not have been hyperbole. She would be pregnant by morning. And 2) God how much I love this woman, one day I am going to ask her to marry me.

I kiss the back of her head as I release and smooth her hair.

"I love you, Pauline, very much." I breathlessly whisper into her ear.

"I love you more," she replies, dreamily.

"Maybe," I say as I slip out of her and roll onto my back panting.

This was a wild ride, what a memorable one it was I think as I close my eyes to rest them.

...To be continued...