Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With another deep breath, Arjun tried to steady his nerves as he knocked on the front door. His heart began to beat rapidly, and he couldn't quite understand why. It's not like I'm meeting her parents...

Before he could ponder further, the door swung open, and Meera greeted him with a bright smile on her round face. Her smile was intoxicatingly radiant and alluring, and he couldn't resist the urge to rush in and embrace her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her off the ground in a tight hug. As the door closed behind them, he loosened his grip slightly to look at her pretty face. Her hair was still in the pigtail braids that complimented it so well. He leaned in closer, pressing his lips to hers in a kiss. They tasted like strawberries, as they always did. Meera had always worn strawberry-flavoured chapstick since their first kiss, when Arjun had mentioned how he'd liked how her lips had tasted.

Meera pulled away from the kiss, her face blushing lightly, and her strong legs wrapped tightly around Arjun. "Hey," she said.

"Hey," Arjun said back, looking lovingly into her eyes with a wide smile. He pulled her back into a kiss again. His hands moved down to her shapely ass, covered by pink pyjama pants, pulling her closer to his waist.

They continued to kiss uninterrupted for a few more seconds until Meera broke apart and said, "Let's go to my room. I have a surprise!"

Arjun walked up Meera's burgundy wood-panelled staircase, slipping off his shoes at the top and carrying them to her bedroom. When he was about to enter the bedroom, he heard a small, very faint purring. It was barely audible through the half-open door.

"What was that?"

"My cat!" Meera said, excitedly.

"Since when?" he asked. He'd never heard her mention it -- not once.

"Since today," Meera said in a sing-songy voice. "Come on, I'll show you." She opened her bedroom door to reveal a fluffy, white-furred, cat was sitting on her bed. The cat was barely bigger than the small book that rested near it.

Meera lifted up the kitten from the bed and sat down. She held it gently in her arms, petting it. "One of Pappa's friend's was putting her up for adoption and he offered to give one of them a home," she explained.

"Aww," Arjun said, sitting down next to Meera.

"Isn't she so cute?" Meera asked, cuddling the cat against her face. "Wanna hold?"

"Yes!" Arjun took the kitten from Meera's hand, careful not to hurt the small thing. She had bright blue eyes that had already begun to melt his heart. Without even thinking, Arjun made a Link with the kitten. After a week of practice with both people and animals, forming a Link had become second nature to him. And since the cat was looking into his eyes innocently, he didn't have to struggle to make it look at him.

"What's her name?"

"Cleo," Meera said, with a giggle.

"Of course."

As Arjun played with the kitten's fur, Meera gave him a peck on the cheek, blushing. "You look so cute with her on your lap," she said.

"I'd look cuter," Arjun said, turning towards Meera with a devious smile, "if it was you on my lap."

"Well, put her down and I'll get on," Meera replied, standing up from the bed.

"Ah, isn't she a little too young to be left alone?" Arjun asked as he continued petting the kitten. It purred softly, enjoying the attention.

"No," Meera said, shaking her head. "She's surprisingly well trained. Just before you got here, she was casually roaming around the house without any help."

"Oh." Arjun carefully set the kitten down on the floor, and as soon as he let go, she sauntered out of the bedroom. For a brief moment, Arjun swapped his vision to the cat's. The kitten was very well trained. Despite its age and size, it was navigating around the house easily.

Suddenly, Meera pushed Arjun down onto her bed, sitting atop him.

Arjun snapped back to his primary sight with a smile on his face. Meera was adjusting herself on top of him, making sure she was sitting directly on top of his half-hard cock.

"Shouldn't we close the door?" he asked, seeing the door open. No one was home, but he knew he would feel more comfortable with the door closed regardless.

Meera brought her face down towards Arjun's, giving him a kiss on his lips. "Yes," she said, grabbing a small pillow from her bed and throwing it at the door, shutting it.

"You look hot," Arjun said with a smile on his face, looking up at his girlfriend. He planted a quick kiss on her lips before she pulled away.

"Yeah?" Meera asked, with an innocent yet seductive voice. She pulled off her light -- almost white --- pink shirt, revealing her bare breasts. "How about now?"

Arjun's smile widened. Her small, perky breasts stood proud and unashamed upon her chest, causing a hint of a blush to grace her cheeks. As excited and horny as both of them were, Arjun knew that Meera was still shy about her body. She wasn't insecure, but she was sheepish about how he saw her. "You look amazing..."

Though his previous girlfriend had a much bigger breasts, she'd been a very shallow person; Arjun hadn't felt a deep connection to her, and, indeed, hadn't even been sure that it would have been possible to create one. Meera, on the other hand, was just wonderful. Every moment with her made Arjun's heart beat in a peculiar way. He had often reassured Meera that he loved her irrespective of her breast size, yet he knew that the feeling that she could not "stack up" to his ex lingered within her.

Unable to resist, Arjun pulled Meera down to him, kissing her. Every time he looked at her, he felt that urge, and there, in her bedroom, with her already half naked, he couldn't have resisted it even if he'd wanted to. He also hoped the kiss would distract her from her bashfulness. He wanted to make her feel comfortable during their first time.

Arjun's hand roamed over her soft back, relishing the feeling of her bare skin against his fingers. Slowly, he slid his hand over to her right breast, kneading it gently, rolling her hard nipple between his fingers. Meera pressed closer to Arjun's lips, moaning into his mouth and biting his lips lightly.

The kiss lasted for a few more moments before they pulled away, looking at each other. A shy smile crossed Meera's face. Her lips curled into a bashful grin, and Arjun recognized it instantly. It was a smile he had come to know well from the very first time she had kissed him.

"What are you thinking of?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

Meera's grin widened, and she leaned in once more, but this time her fingers danced across the buttons of his flannel shirt, unfastening each one. As she did, she placed soft kisses on his bare chest, each touch igniting a fire within him. She continued kissing -- taking a quick moment to smell his shirt -- all the way down to his stomach.

Arjun sat up slightly, placing his elbows behind him for balance, and looked at Meera curiously. Meera hesitated for a moment before placing her hand on his crotch, stroking the bulge beneath his jeans.

She nervously kissed his penis over the jeans and looked up at Arjun. "I--I want to...try..."

"Sucking it?" Arjun asked with a smirk on his face. Meera was nervous, but excited. Arjun could see it in her eyes. She broke eye contact with him and moved her gaze down to the imprint of his cock on his jeans, looking at it lusty-eyed.

Meera nodded without taking her eyes off his crotch.

Arjun unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down to his feet. Meera pulled them off at the end, throwing them on the floor next to her, leaving him in only his unbuttoned shirt and boxers. Arjun's heart began to race; the anticipation of having Meera's mouth on his cock was unnerving him. He'd never gotten a blowjob before.

Well...

He pushed the thought away. He wanted to focus on Meera. He wanted Meera to be the first one to give him a blowjob, and, in a way, she was still going to be. He'd never had anyone's mouth around his own penis.

Meera looked at his bulge, biting her lips again. She quickly brought her hands to the top of Arjun's boxers, pulling them off, and took his cock in her small hands. She admired it with awe-struck eyes. Like Arjun, she was also a virgin. She'd only had one boyfriend before Arjun, and that relationship had been very short-lived. As with many high school romances, it had barely even qualified as one.

Meera began to stroke slowly, rubbing her thumb against the tip of Arjun's cock-head. Arjun's body twitched inadvertently. Meera continued to admire and lick her lips for a few moments before bringing her mouth onto his cock. She enveloped just the tip, sucking on it like a lollipop, and Arjun shuddered at the warmth he felt. She was, understandably to him, timid in her approach.

Meera didn't have the same level of confidence his mother had shown. She looked like she was more or less studying Arjun's cock, trying to taste it and get a feel for it in her mouth. Arjun let her go at her own pace.

He was enjoying the experience too; each time Meera bobbed her head on his cock, it sent a jolt through his body, making him moan. Soon, Meera surprised Arjun. She began to swallow more of his cock into her mouth, enveloping it until her lips reached his pubic hair. She gagged slightly, but held on.

Arjun let out a loud moan, crying, "Oh god! That feels so good..."

"Yeah..." Arjun nodded. "How did you do that?"

Meera hesitated and looked down, her cheeks blushing. "Promise you won't be mad?" she asked hesitantly.

Arjun sat up, asking "About what?"

"Jo--Joyce...taught me," she replied sheepishly, avoiding eye contact.

"Joyce?" Arjun asked with a raised eyebrow. The thought of Joyce teaching Meera didn't upset him, and -- surprisingly -- didn't even shock him that much. He'd always suspected there was something between her and Meera. They'd been friends way before Arjun had even met either one of them, and were still very close. Every time he'd see them together he had felt that they were too close to be just friends. Maybe sisters, or... was about as far as his thoughts had ever strayed.

Meera nodded, still avoiding eye contact with Arjun. Her cheeks flushed even further.

"When?" Arjun asked calmly. He didn't want Meera to think he was upset. Should I feel cheated? Arjun thought to himself, yet he didn't feel cheated at all. Meera wasn't the type to cheat -- or at least that's what he'd always believed.

"After school..." Meera said. "She kept asking about what we did on Friday, and I told her and..."

Arjun sighed, letting out a small laugh. "She kept asking more questions and you answered, huh?"

"Kind of," Meera said. "I told her about what we did, and about how I wanted to...you know." Meera pointed to Arjun's glistening cock, her cheeks reddening further. "And she asked if I ever did it, and it kind of went from there."

"How did she teach you?"

"With her dildo," Meera said, shyly looking up. "She showed me a few things, and I was going to try them on you, later."

"How did she teach you with her dildo?" Images of Joyce teaching Meera raced through his head, his nose flaring with excitement.

"She just showed me how to suck on it, and how to pace myself," Meera said. "At the end she showed me a trick to swallow it all the way."

"How big was the dildo?" Arjun asked, curious.

"Not big." Meera held her palms out, about five inches or so apart. "It was hard to swallow it all, though. I didn't think I'd be able to swallow yours. Yours is much bigger than the dildo Joyce has."

Arjun narrowed his questioning. He wasn't sure whether to believe Meera or not, he was above average, in penis department, barely making the seven inch mark.

A quiet voice in the back of his head said, She's honest. There was no "real" voice there, but he was able to hear it. It was as if the voice was a faint, distant memory -- but one that, quite obviously, was saying something about Arjun's current situation. That was the strange contradiction that was driving him just a little bit crazy.

Why the hell does it care about that? he thought -- and yet, he found himself agreeing with its sentiment.

Arjun snapped out of his thoughts as Meera saw his expression and quickly said, "I swear, you're bigger than the dildo. Joyce said she didn't want to carry around something super huge and get caught, so she only has the small one."

Arjun narrowed his eyes even further, almost to the point of him closing his eyes. "Do you really think I would be jealous of a fake penis?! Pssht!" he said, trying to relieve the obvious tension.

"I hate you," Meera said, looking flatly at Arjun with furrowed brows.

"I love you, too," Arjun said, cupping Meera's warm face and planting a kiss on her lips. Her cheeks were warm on his palms. "Can you show me what you learned? I'm curious."

Meera nodded, with a smile. Arjun tried to push uncomfortable, distracting thoughts about the voice that wasn't a voice out of his head... and the feeling of Meera's tongue licking its way up from his balls to the tip of his cock helped with that quite a lot. Her tongue circled around the top, making him moan uncontrollably.

Soon, Meera began to suck; she was struggling a bit as she did. Her jaw looked to be tiring really quickly, but she kept going. She looked excited and determined to please him. Meera brought her small hand onto Arjun's shaft, stroking it as her mouth moved up to focus on the tip of his cock.

Meera jerked his cock with enthusiasm as her mouth lingered on the head. She didn't make eye contact with Arjun; she looked focused on sucking him -- on pleasing him.

Arjun hadn't received enough fellations to determine if his girlfriend was doing great in some objective sense, but her mouth felt wonderful on his hard cock. That much he knew. She didn't have the skill his mother had shown, but she was trying.

"Oh," Arjun groaned as Meera brought her mouth down to his balls, kissing and sucking them as she continued jerking his cock. "That feels so good...keep doing that."

A jolt shot up through Arjun's body as Meera happily obliged. Every time she stroked, her soft hands spiralled upward to the right and came downward to the left. It felt as if she was methodically massaging his cock with every stroke.

"Mimi," Arjun cried out as his cock pulsed. He gripped Meera's bed sheets tightly, his muscles tightening. "I'm gonna cum."

Meera lifted her face from his balls with an excited smile on her lips. She increased the speed at which she stroked him, putting her mouth onto the head of his cock, her tongue teasing it.

Soon, Arjun's cock shot cum into Meera's mouth as he groaned. His shaft twitched as a stream of cum continued to blast into his girlfriend's warm, wet mouth. She puckered her face as she swallowed, looking a bit grossed out.

"You didn't have to swallow," Arjun said, looking at Meera.

Meera shook her head. "No, it's fine," she said, licking up the last strands of cum from Arjun's cock. "I wanted to swallow. I just didn't expect it to be..."

"Gross?"

"No," Meera said, shaking her head. "Sour. Joyce told me cum would taste sweet."

"Maybe it's an acquired taste," Arjun chuckled.

"Well, I plan to acquire it!" Meera said with a determined expression on her cute face. Her cheeks were rosy and her lips were shining.

Arjun sat up from the bed and helped Meera to her feet. He kissed from her small breasts down to her flat stomach. His hands travelled to her thick, round ass, cupping it tightly. He held his right hand's finger along the crease of her butt, hefting it up.

Meera's ass had a nice curve and thickness to it, and Arjun loved playing with it whenever he got the chance. Soon he pulled down her pyjama pants to her knees, exposing her blue panties. Arjun turned Meera to the side, his right hand firmly in place on her butt. Her panties barely covered her cheeks. Arjun kissed the exposed skin as he brought his left hand down into her panties from the front.

Arjun slowly inserted his middle finger into her warm pussy. He could still remember how it felt when he had done it the first time a few days prior. Her cunt was warm and wet with excitement, just like the last time, only there in her bedroom she felt even wetter. As his finger travelled inside he could feel Meera's body tighten, and he heard her moan.

"Aju," Meera said, softly, looking down at Arjun. "I want you inside me..."

Arjun looked into her eyes. She looked eager to have him; her soft brown eyes looked as if they were begging him to take her.

"You don't want me to eat you out?"

Meera blushed, then shook her head. "Later. I want to feel your cock inside me."

Arjun nodded, and, in one swift motion, he scooped her up, his arm cradling her lush, ample bottom. Then he deftly removed her pyjama pants and panties and laid her on the bed.

Arjun's cock stood hard and aching despite having cum just a few minutes ago. The sight of Meera, her naked body, and that sweet, innocent-yet-alluring air she had fanned all of his emotions and urges: lust, love, excitement, anxiousness, and happiness.

He climbed on top of her, spreading her shapely legs, taking in the sight of her wet cunt. Meera had a small bush, but it didn't take anything away from her in Arjun's eyes. What do I have to complain about when this is my very first pussy? Arjun thought, smiling widely.

Meera shyly moved her hand down to cover her crotch.

"Why are you covering it?" Arjun asked.

"I don't know," Meera said, blushing. Her constant blushing was something Arjun loved so much about her. It added both to her beauty and to her aura of innocence.

God, I love this girl. Arjun gently pulled Meera's hand away, bending down and kissing her moist clit. It had a musky smell. The scent didn't bother Arjun much; in fact, he found that he liked it.

"Aju," Meera meekly said, "put it in."

Arjun nodded and said, "Hold on," as he reached down onto the floor for his pants. He slipped out a condom and held it up to show Meera. "I brought this, just in case. Better safe than sorry, right?"

Meera smiled and nodded, her eyes bright with anticipation. "Definitely," she said, sitting up.

As Arjun carefully slipped the condom on, Meera watched him curiously. She had a mixture of confusion and interest on her face, but she didn't say anything.

After putting on the condom, Arjun lifted up Meera's legs and spread them apart. He kneed forward, guiding his cock into Meera's excited, tight pussy. Her warm, sopping, velvety mound enveloped him completely, and he was overcome with a sense of blissful rapture.

Meera's sweet voice filled her bedroom with a soft, trembling moan. Her lips quivered with desire, and her cheeks became flushed with a bright rosy hue.

"You okay?" Arjun asked, holding his cock inside her without moving it.

"Yeah," Meera said, breathing heavily. She bit her lower lip, squeezing her eyes shut. "Move it slowly."

Arjun leaned in and gently placed a tender kiss upon Meera's smooth and rounded forehead, which was already covered in sweat. Then he began to cautiously push into her. With each thrust, Meera's pussy constricted around his shaft. He could feel the velvety walls of her pussy pulsating around him, beckoning him further in. Meera's arms wrapped tightly around his frame, drawing him closer to her as she basked in the sensations coursing through her body.

Soon, her thick, strong legs wrapped around his torso, pulling him deeper into her pussy. She slowly began to relax and urge Arjun to increase the speed of his thrusts. There were no words spoken, but Arjun could feel Meera's body talking to him.

Arjun slammed into Meera's sopping pussy, grunting with each thrust. Both of them moaned as ecstasy flooded through Arjun's body, bringing him closer to cumming.