Awakening Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing is getting harder and harder as her pussy grows wetter and wetter. I thrust two fingers into her entrance and her hands fly to the back of my head as her back arches.

"Fuck fuck oh fuck" she moans, and it's the sweetest sound I've ever heard. I can feel my own pussy flood with arousal at the sight of her pleasure.

I try to remember what she so successfully has done to me before and curved my fingers upwards inside her. She goes insane so I know I must be doing something right.

"Fuucckkkk, fuck Jo don't stop. I'm gonna come" she pants. I raise my eyes to her while I continue to lap at her clit. Her back is arched and her nipples are pointed upwards as she pinches them, a sheen of sweat across her skin. She looks radiant.

Dylan looks down at me looks down and that's the cue I was waiting for. I keep driving my fingers into her as I suck hard on her clit, flicking my tongue across the tip.

Her whole body tenses violently and she seems to hold her breath before emitting a low, deep groan. Her release floods my mouth and I lap up every drop. I tongue her softly as she slowly relaxes.

She looks utterly spent, and I can't help but smile as lick her come off my lips.

"Get up here" she pants.

I kiss my way up her body before lying on her chest and settling into her. She flings an arm around me and pulls me close.

"Was that ok?" I ask, I think I know the answer but my inexperience makes me nervous.

Dylan laughs in response and kisses the top of my head.

"Baby, I know you're new to having lesbian sex but when a girl screams oh fuck repeatedly it's more than ok"

I giggle as she tips my face up towards her and kisses me sweetly.

"Are you ok?" she asks, full of sincerity. My heart swells as I smile back at her.

"I've never been better".

---------------------