Awakening Sam Ch. 01

Story Info
Jen takes Sam on a journey of discovery.
2.5k words
4.44
4.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshstone
Joshstone
20 Followers

Summer

Jen and Sam

Jen couldn't remember another September as hot as this one. Not even in 2003, in that horrible university house, compared to this. Her cycle ride home from work - earlier than usual - was almost unbearable under the full sun, probably even worse than it would have been later, once the shadows were longer, once the breeze picked up. She could feel her shorts clinging to her legs, her t-shirt sticking to her back as she tried to put the stresses of the day behind her. She plied her usual route through the city, ticking off the milestones as she went, noticing the slightly different crowd at this time of the afternoon - more school kids, fewer delivery drivers, the odd elderly couple braving the heat.

Her ride began in the centre, where streets were congested and she cruised past traffic jams. The smells were of fast food, dust and anxiety, a steady pulse that was both exciting and exhausting. As she pedalled on, the roads widened, and distances elongated. Cars roared along main roads, the smell of skunk, grass cuttings as she passed the parks, she was nearing home. The final gentle incline was enough to finish off Jen's energy.

Her legs ached as she pressed on, stopping, fustrated, at the traffic lights before the final section of the hill. She felt sweat beginning to pool on her brow, to drip down her neck. She noticed her breathing and continued on slowly, feeling slightly embarrassed at her pace as she turned the corner that brought her to her front door. She was back. Friday afternoon. The weekend.

The sound of the key turning in the lock made Sam smile to himself. He always looked forward to Jen's return, and this weekend was set to be a scorcher. They had both been working so hard recently, and had promised one another a real break this time - whatever might still be left for Monday. He'd been true to his word, had switched off his laptop and had been busy tidying in preparation for her return. She was here.

Jen staggered in, her cycling gear drenched in sweat. Her hair was plastered to her face and neck, and her face red from exertion. "Have you been out there in the last hour or so? It's unbelievable". Sam approached her for a kiss, but she backed away "I'm disgusting" she said, rejecting the glass of water he held out. "I'm going to jump in the shower." Jen disappeared, leaving Sam slightly disappointed. Not quite the warm reunion he was hoping for. He returned to the kitchen and began to unload the dishwasher as he heard the boiler fire up and the shower run.

He listened as Jen moved around upstairs. He heard as she closed the shower door, opened the lid of the shampoo. He heard the clunk as the shower stopped, as she exited the shower, presumably drying herself before dressing in their bedroom. He was entertained by the image of her as he stacked glasses, put the cutlery in the drawer, made a jug of iced water.

"Let's try again" she said as Jen walked breezily into the room, bag slung nonchalantly down beside an armchair. It was noticeably cooler in the kitchen, with doors and windows open, white cotton curtains protecting them from the worst of the heat. She noticed the succulents and houseplants first - healthy and bold - then the tidiness of the space, she noticed Sam's smile, the jug of water with beads of condensation beginning to form on the outside.

"Great to see you" replied Sam, suddenly relieved, as she walked towards him, kissing him warmly before heading for the glasses he had put out on the side. He watched as she poured two large glasses of water and handed him one. She looked particularly beautiful in the bright, warm light of this late summer afternoon, her skin glowing after her ride and her shower. She wore a dusky orange linen dress that he couldn't recall her wearing before, her dark hair tied in a simple pony tail behind her back. They both collapsed into the armchairs on either side of the kitchen, and began to share the stories of their days, feeling the gentle breeze cool their skin.

At some point, the water was finished, was replaced by a crisp bottle of white wine. Their easy conversation flowed and they laughed and enjoyed each other, the heat and light slowly fading around them as they unwound together - a bond that had been strengthened through many years of shared experience.

Sam watched as Jen stretched her arms above her head - a relaxed motion that he knew all too well. As she returned her arms to her sides, he thought he noticed the feint mark of her nipple pressing against her dress. He couldn't help but keep noticing, and, sure enough, there it was again, and the other. Even though they had been friends for years, and, even though they had been together for nearly a year now, they were both still deeply, physically attracted to one another. He was transfixed by her beauty, her chest expanding and contracting with her breath, her nipples becoming more prominent as he watched.

Jen caught Sam's eye, a smile spread over her face. "So. Do you like my new dress?"

"You're stunning Jen - it's stunning."

Jen kept smiling. She knew he was not admiring the dress, and enjoyed his gaze. She wished he would make some sort of move. But it never happened. Jen had always wished he would be more demonstrative - less kind, more bold. But she knew him, knew that if she wanted something, that she would have to take the lead.

"I can tell you like what you see Sam. Watch..." She said, lowering her voice to a raspy whisper as she stood, six or seven feet from her boyfriend.

Sam watched in silence as Jen turned her back on him, raising and crossing her arms over her head, slowly lifting her dress. He noticed her bare feet, tip-toed, fragile and pale, watched as the fine linen of Jen's new dress revealed her calves, her muscles gently flexing as she stretched. She moved in such a controlled way, her dress edging up ever so slowly past her knees, up long thighs to the point at which her beautiful buttocks began to be seen.

Jen wriggled slightly as she grasped another handful of her dress, twisting her torso so that Sam caught just the slightest glimpse between her legs, before she revealed herself to her hips and her lower back. Sam remained seated, almost glued to his armchair as he watched this young woman - the young woman he had desired for so long - demonstrate such trust in him. He was both intently aware of his own arousal, and completely transfixed - unable to move.

He watched as Jen hoisted her new dress above her, her back beautifully shaped, her arms thin and joined in an almost prayer-like pose as she dropped it to the floor. She moved her slim hips gently from side to side, her spine flexing, her legs moving against one another. She turned slowly towards Sam, her breasts, gradually becoming more and more visible to him as he sat, now suddenly deeply aware of his excitement. He had always loved her perfect small orbs - pink nipples, tiny and tight, the shadows of the late afternoon sun casting deep across her chest.

"I don't know what to say" were the first, pathetic, words to emerge from his mouth.

"Don't say a thing." Her response. She stood, confident, opposite her lover. He, fully clothed, she, completely naked. She enjoyed the feeling of control, of vulnerability. She enjoyed his excitement at her body, and knew that it ran deeper than just lust. She knew that she could get him to be more bold.

Sam's eyes were bathed in her. He tried to take her all in - from her beautiful eyes, her small button nose, her simple gold hoop earrings, her long neck, her chest, her flat stomach, naval, her hips. He admired her closely trimmed hair, watched as her the skin beneath bulged slightly as it reached the join between her elegant legs. He tried to focus on the detail of her, but his mind was racing, and he became acutely aware of his hardness as he gazed on her vulva.

Jen's eyes were always fixed on Sam's. She knew what he was watching, understood what she needed to do. There was no hurry. She wanted him to wait. But she was also increasingly excited, was hugely turned on by Sam's desire, and by her own sense of herself.

And so, she sat down on the chair once more. She looked deeply into Sam's eyes, allowing her body to relax as she did so. Her elbows rested on her knees as she took him in. As they sat, they didn't say a word. Their breathing became one, and their closeness grew deeper.

Sam watched as Jen brought her right hand to her left breast, saw as she gently rubbed her palm over her nipple, noticed as it hardened when she held it between thumb and forefinger, sighed as he watched her areola darken. Sam swallowed hard, not sure how long he could keep his cool, not sure how he should respond. Jen cupped both breasts in her hands, nipples hard. She noticed her own warmth and enjoyed the tingling she felt as she rolled her thumbs over each one, noticed her warmth elsewhere.

"Take your top off" she commanded. Sam did as he was told, still focused on her body. Jen watched as his toned torso appeared from under his shirt, enjoyed the muscles in his arms flexing as he moved. And then, subtly at first, she opened her legs. Just a bit to start with, but enough to give Sam clear sight of her. He watched as she sat back on the chair, her back resting against the soft cushions, her hips slightly wider. He watched as her slit was revealed to him, as the hair thinned, and she gradually lifted her legs on to the arms of the chair. He saw as the dark hair faded, and her pink skin, already glossy, began to emerge. He watched from his tantalising distance as her thighs began to part, as, inch by inch, she opened her legs wider and wider. Jen let out a deep, breathy sigh, as her outer lips finally parted more fully.

Sam removed his shorts. He could not longer simply be a spectator, he had to feel some release. Jen smiled, her plan beginning to work. She smiled as she saw him put his hands over his boxers, watched him stroke himself as he watched her.

Jen's hands slipped from her breasts to her inner thighs, and Sam's heart pounded as she began to slowly trace timid circles around her vagina. Her touch seemed so tentative, so light, and yet her breathing was deepening and he could tell just how horny she was becoming.

Even for Jen, this felt quite exposing and she was working hard to maintain the confidence she needed to continue. She felt a mix of deep desire, fear and uncertainty as her fingers found their way between her inner and outer labia, but, as she felt just how wet she had become, she was emboldened, and suddenly desperately excited. She felt as her slippery lips accepted her fingers. Her left hand exploring her every fold - first outside, then in, gently clasping her inner lips, feeling the tension build and ebb as her finger edged first towards her vagina, then further up. Her right hand joined in, focused on tight circles around her clit. She felt as it became engorged, told Sam what she was feeling.

Sam too was emboldened now. His hard cock clear to see, and he slipped his shorts and boxers off, allowing Jen to watch him as he gently rubbed himself, his focus always on her. Jen reached down beside the chair, routed around in her bag, and pulled out a bottle. She opened it, squeezing a small amount of lube onto her fingers before throwing the bottle across the divide to Sam. He followed suit, and was soon enjoying the sensation of the cool liquid further enhancing his sensation.

As her wet finger circled her excited clit, Sam watched as she dipped a finger inside herself. He loved watching her vagina open up to her touch, imagined himself inside her body. She groaned as first one, and then two of her long fingers disappeared inside, the sound of lube and her wetness sucking softly as they went in and out.

It felt exquisite to her, and she could have orgasmed then and there, but she held back, slowed herself, wanted him to give her her first orgasm of the weekend.

Sam too was close to the edge, and they both sensed each other's mood, slowing down to a more relaxed pace, giggling gently as they enjoyed each other in the heat.

Finally, Jen was ready. She stood up, walked slowly across to Sam and held his shoulders. She knelt on the arms of the chair, pushing his face towards her soaking pussy. She sat forward, pushing his head back, his mouth enveloping her as she did so. Sam felt her heat, his tongue finding its way around her. He sucked her inner lips into his mouth, licking them, tasting her as she squirmed above him. Her juices flowed in, on, around his mouth, and his tongue danced inside her, now licking her clit, now tracing the shape of her, how slightly inside her vagina. Jen sat above him, her hips rotating as he gorged on her, one hand tightly holding a nipple whilst the other held his head against her groin.

She felt as her muscles began to tense, enjoyed the deepening of her sensation, held off as long as possible. Sam was overwhelmed with deep sensation as his lube-covered hands jerked furiously on his rock hard erection. He began to lick more continuously on her hard clitoris, his other hand parting her, two fingers entering her suddenly and firmly. He felt as her vagina contracted almost immediately, heard her groan in ecstasy as her building orgasm overtook her whole body.

Sam's cock erupted as he felt Jen's hips jerk and her legs shake. She felt his hot cum on the backs of her thighs, collapsing backwards as her orgasm buckled her legs. She lay in Sam's arms, his head leant against the backrest of the armchair as they caught their breath, their heaving chests gradually calming to a softer and more relaxed synchronicity.

They both felt as their sweat, their juices merged, and their skin was as one. Sam tenderly cupped Jen's bottom, stroking her long back with his right hand as he felt her drift off to sleep. He was exhausted, but also somehow awakened by the experience. New beginnings, new opportunities seemed possible, and he was keen to explore what might lie ahead.

Joshstone
Joshstone
20 Followers