Awakening Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing Steph remembered was returning the kiss and the glow she felt over her whole body. Liz stood and watched as Steph faded into sleep before leaving and shutting the door behind her.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Steph woke the following morning slowly. She smiled as she gradually woke. She felt so very relaxed and content. The feeling remained until she was fully awake and she realized where she was. The evening before came flooding back and tears formed in her eyes. 'What have I done?'

She lay there thinking until she could wait no longer to relieve herself. As she sat on the commode it suddenly hit her what John had told her at the airport. 'Was this what he meant? Was what happened so wrong? What would John think if he had seen her last night?' She strongly suspected that he would have not only been fine with it, but would have also pushed her to do more. He was constantly pushing her to be more open and sexual. 'Is this what he meant?' If she were being honest with herself, she had to admit that last night had been the most erotic experience she had ever had. 'Was that so wrong?'

She decided that beating herself up wasn't going to change what happened. She resolved to not let it ruin her visit. She would talk to John about it when he when he called that evening. She showered and dressed in shorts and a tank top. Hungry, she headed to the kitchen in hopes of getting some breakfast. She walked into the kitchen to find Liz finishing up cooking breakfast.

Liz heard her enter the room and turned toward her. She smiled sweetly at Steph then walked over to her. She pulled her close and kissed her. Steph was startled at first and almost pulled back, but the touch of Liz's lips on hers was just too sweet. The two women stood in the kitchen and kissed for a few minutes before separating and sitting down to breakfast.

Steph was almost finished eating before the glow she felt from the kiss finally began to dissipate. She looked up from her plate, "Liz, I don't know what to think about last night. I feel like I did something wrong, yet it was all so exciting. I don't want to do anything that will upset John or hurt our marriage."

Liz reached out and patted Steph's hand, "You know that John and I talk all the time. Right?"

Steph nodded, "Yes, of course. You guys are really close."

Liz's fingers traced up and down Steph's arm, "Then you should know that we have talked about you more than anything else. I can tell you that he loves you more than you will ever know. I can also tell you that he won't have a problem with anything you do here. I promise that I will tell you if you are getting close to crossing any lines. Trust me in that. I would never cause problems between you and John. Just know that he wants you to be happy. No, that's not quite it. He wants you to be joyful and he thinks broadening your sexuality will bring you that joy."

Steph didn't really know how to respond to that and was saved from saying anything when Rob walked into the kitchen. He walked over to his wife and kissed her with some gusto. Steph was then very surprised when Rob kissed her on the lips before telling her good morning. He had never done that before. She couldn't think of anyone except her husband that had ever kissed her on the lips like that just to say, 'good morning'. She was somewhat surprised at the fact that it didn't bother her all that much.

Rob went back into the kitchen and within a few minutes was delivering Bloody Marys to Steph and Liz. Steph took a deep breath and thought 'Well, at least I had something to eat first'. The three sat together and continued to get caught up on what had happened in their lives since they last got together. Bill wandered in during their conversation and ate breakfast while they talked.

After the second Bloody Mary the conversation began to lag and Liz stood, "It's pool time! Steph go get changed and let's get some sun!"

Steph went to her room and picked up the white bikini. She stood in the room and her mind wandered. The events of the evening before were constantly on her mind. She knew she should feel guilty, but remarkably all she felt was happy. She had enjoyed the night before and Liz's kiss this morning. Lightning hadn't struck her after all. She put on the bikini and left her room with a smile on her face. Last night was just a fluke and she doubted that anything more would happen, but if it did, she planned to enjoy the show.

She picked up the novel she had been reading and made her way outside to the pool deck where Liz was waiting. She laid back on the nicely padded lounge chair next to Liz, preparing to read and possibly nap. Rob had another Bloody Mary waiting for her on the table next to her. Liz sat up and turned toward Steph, "Let's put on tanning lotion before we burn."

With that said, Liz picked up the bottle of lotion and stood, "Roll over on and I'll do your back first."

Steph rolled onto her stomach as Liz approached. Soon she felt Liz's hands at her shoulders. It didn't take her long to decide that Liz's hands felt really good. The thought crossed her mind that Liz was sure taking her time applying the lotion, but she found that she didn't care. It felt nice so, what the heck.

The combination of the drinks and Liz's hands had Steph very relaxed. Occasional involuntary moans from Steph made Liz smile as she worked her way down Steph's body. Liz finished up Steph's back and moved down to her legs. Steph knew that she could do her own legs but was really enjoying the feel of Liz's hands so, she didn't say anything. When Liz's hands ran up her thighs and her fingers brushed against her crotch Steph never said a word. She continued to lay there and became increasingly aroused.

Steph was a bit disappointed when Liz finished. Now it was her turn to do Liz's back. Her intention was to be efficient and just get the job done. Something changed when she began to rub the lotion onto Liz's back. Her skin felt so nice under her fingers that she just couldn't be in a hurry to finish. Once she started on Liz's legs, she found that she liked feeling the muscles in her thighs. She didn't rub her fingers accidentally along Liz's crotch. What she did do was keep massaging the lotion onto Liz's inner thighs. Finally, Liz perked up and giggled, "Sweety, as much as I am enjoying this, I do believe I am covered now."

Steph turned red with embarrassment. She suddenly realized that for the last ten minutes or more she had been sliding her hands up and down Liz's thighs. Her fingers were still gently squeezing when she looked down at her hands. She abruptly pulled both hands away and quickly sat back on her lounge chair. She laid down on her stomach and tried to catch her breath. She was very aroused and couldn't understand what was happening to her.

Bill and Rob joined them on the pool deck and found their own chairs. The two men talked quietly while the two women dozed. After a while Liz and Steph began to stir from their snooze and the pool looked very inviting. They hadn't been in the pool long before Bill and Rob joined them. The hung out and talked for a while until Liz decided it was time to tan their fronts. The two women got out of the pool and dried off. Liz got a mischievous look on her face and she turned to Steph, "I guess it's time to put lotion on our fronts. Why don't you do me first then I will do you?"

Steph's mouth fell open in shock and thoughts flew through her head, 'She can do all that herself. Why have me do it? Do I want to do it? I do but I'm nervous as hell.' She got control of her open mouth, "Ok."

With that one word she set herself on a course she never would have dreamed she'd take. Yesterday she would have never entertained the idea of touching another woman this way. Now she was looking forward to it. Liz laid back and looked at Steph with lust in her eyes and a welcoming smile on her face.

Steph needed to get a grip on herself so she decided to do Liz's arms first. She figured that mundane task would calm her down and let her think more clearly. She was wrong. She was hooked as soon as she wrapped her hands around Liz's arm and began to slide them up and down her arm. She loved the feel of Liz's skin and the muscle underneath. The lotion lubricated her efforts and made the process that much more erotic. She made sure both arms were fully covered before her hands moved to Liz's neck. Her hands slid up the sides of Liz's neck and finally stopped when her fingers gently massaged her ears. Steph was so caught up in what she was doing she had no idea how much her lotion application was turning Liz on.

Before Steph could start on her chest, Liz sat up, "Let me get this top out of the way."

Steph watched as Liz removed her bikini top revealing her pert breasts. Liz laid back down and waited. Steph poured more lotion on her hands and put her hands on Liz's shoulders. She began to massage the oil on while working her way downward. When she got to Liz's breasts she hesitated for a moment, then continued. She found that she liked feeling Liz's breasts. They were kind of fun to play with. Her palms rubbed over each nipple, making them stand even prouder. Liz was nearly panting in her arousal. She wanted to grab Steph and lay a huge lip lock on her, but she managed to control herself.

Steph spent quite a while ensuring Liz's breasts were adequately covered in lotion. She finally continued the application down Liz's stomach. Liz practically came unglued when Steph's fingers inched their way under her bikini bottom. Steph was only trying to ensure that Liz was covered. She didn't realize that she was teasing Liz unmercifully. When Steph moved to Liz's feet it seemed anticlimactic. That didn't last long.

Steph worked her slow way up Liz's legs until she was working on her quads. Liz spread her legs to make sure that Steph had all the room she needed to work. As Steph ran her hands up and down Liz's thighs her thumbs would gently brushing against Liz's mons. Liz bit her lip and fought to keep from thrusting her hips at Steph. Finally, Steph finished and she laid back on her own lounge chair. Liz lay panting on hers for several minutes before she could sit up.

Liz moved over to Steph to return the favor. She put her lips inches away from Steph's, "Thank you. Nobody has ever put lotion on me so wonderfully."

She moved until their lips touched and kissed Steph lightly. As she moved her head away her tongue darted out and licked Steph's upper lip. Steph sighed as she looked into Liz's eyes. Steph was completely out of her element and she didn't really know what she was doing, but she knew that she liked it. Liz reached over a grabbed the lotion.

What neither of the women had remembered was that there were two now very horny men watching every second of what the two women were doing. Both men knew how reserved Steph usually was, and that was the only thing making them hesitate to get involved. They very much wanted to be involved in whatever happened next on those lounge chairs.

Liz set out to one-up Steph in lotion application. She knew how horny Steph had made her and wanted to get Steph even more aroused than she was. She started much like Steph had with her arms and things progressed from there. When she got to Steph's chest, she pulled Steph up and reached behind her. She released the catch on Steph's top and Steph's hands immediately came up to hold her top in place, "I don't think I should take my top off. Rob and Bill are right there watching."

Liz leaned in and kissed Steph. This time the kiss continued until Liz's tongue was exploring Steph's mouth. When their lips separated Steph's resistance was gone and she let Liz pull her top away. Steph laid back on the lounge chair and Liz began applying lotion to her breasts. As her hands languidly caressed Steph's breasts Liz realized she was really enjoying the process. Like Steph, Liz had never been with a woman. The things she was doing with Steph seemed so natural and wonderful that she had no problem continuing. As a matter of fact, she was very exciting just thinking about what might come next between her and Steph.

If the truth were to be known, Steph felt much the same way. She just had some difficulty admitting that fact to herself. As Liz continued her lotion application Steph's resistance was fading rapidly. Liz finally moved her hands down Steph's body, covering her stomach with lotion. When her fingers slipped below the top of Steph's bikini bottom, they didn't stop just below the waist band. They continued downward until they were exploring Steph's labia. Steph was very wet and Liz's fingers collected some of that wetness. She would need it when her fingers began to stroke against Steph's clit.

Steph tilted her head back and moaned when Liz's fingers found her clit. A wonderful heat ran up her body and she continued to moan in appreciation. She felt Liz's lips on hers and kissed her hungrily. Steph was rapidly approaching orgasm when Liz's lips suddenly left hers and Liz's fingers stopped the wonderful caressing of her clit. Steph's eyes sprang open to see Rob and Bill standing at the foot of their lounge chairs. She could clearly see the outline of their raging erections. A wicked thrill ran through her at the sight.

Liz grabbed Steph's hand and pulled her up, "Help me with this. You take Bill and just do what I do."

Liz reached out and grasped the waist band of her husband's swim trunks. She pulled his trunks down, releasing his erect cock. Steph watched in fascination as it sprang up, the tip just inches from Liz's face. Liz turned her head toward Steph, "Well?"

Steph turned toward Bill with some trepidation. Her hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they reached out and grasped the waist band of his trunks. Her mind was in turmoil, but that didn't stop her from slowly pulling down his trunks. His cock sprang free and the tip brushed across her lips. Steph's eyes were huge as she looked at the biggest cock she had ever seen. Bill wasn't much longer than his brother, but he was significantly bigger in girth. Steph's mouth began to water involuntarily.as she stared at his beautiful cock. She then looked at Liz to see what she had to do next.

The shear eroticism of what she was doing blew away the reservations in Steph's mind. She was so aroused that all she wanted to do was follow Liz's actions. She promised herself before she lost all inhibitions that she wouldn't let herself completely go. John's face flashed through her mind. The face she saw wasn't stern in disapproval. It was smiling and full of arousal. She was way too turned on to spend brain cells analyzing what that meant in the moment.

Liz reached up and wrapped her hand around her husband's cock. She slowly stroked him as she looked over at Steph, "God, it feels so soft yet, so hard. I just love the feel of a hard cock. Go ahead. It won't bite you."

Steph reached out with both hands and grasped Bill's cock. He was so big and so hard. He felt wonderful in her hands, and she began to squeeze him as her hands slowly stroked him. It was all she could do to tear her eyes away from him and look at Liz. She didn't have long to wait before Liz took things to a whole new level.

Liz pulled her husband's cock close to her mouth. She kissed the tip of his cock, then her tongue came out and licked the head. Her lips closed over the head, and she began to sink his cock into her mouth. Her head began moving in time with the slow strokes of her hand. A groan escaped Rob's mouth as she slowly blew him.

Steph turned back to the magnificent cock in front of her. She wanted to taste it so much that she pushed her reservations to the back of her mind. She followed Liz's example and kissed the head of Bill's cock. Her tongue darted out and licked around the softness of his cock head. Steph was enraptured with the cock in her hand. She opened her mouth wide and slowly began to swallow all she could of his massive erection. The silky smoothness in her mouth felt wonderful as her mouth glided up and down his shaft. She couldn't possibly take him all in, but her hand stroking his shaft made up the difference. Bill was groaning loudly in appreciation of her efforts.

Before she could become completely lost in what she was doing, Steph looked at Liz one more time. Liz had fallen back on the lounge and Rob was between her legs. Steph watched as he slid his cock into his wife's very wet pussy. Steph decided in that moment that she couldn't fuck Bill. She turned back to him and continued sucking his cock. She took her time because she was loving what she was doing. Bill was loving it as well and his hands began to caress her cheeks as she gave him the best blow job of his life.

Bill's hands on her face began to pull and push faster and Steph increased the pace of her mouth to match. Soon Bill was groaning continuously as his cock plunged in and out of her mouth. Steph was falling in love with the cock in her mouth and it was having a profound effect on Bill. He found himself rapidly approaching orgasm. Steph felt his cock swell even bigger. She heard Liz's screams of pleasure begin as the first shot of Bill's cum hit her tongue. She swallowed it greedily as another shot hit her tongue. She milked his cock for every drop she could get before finally releasing his spent cock.

Liz was getting thoroughly fucked by her husband. She had watched as Steph sucked Bill's cock and that had led to her first orgasm. Watching her reserved sister in-law swallow Bill's cum had set off her second orgasm just before her husband exploded into her. Rob and Liz lay panting as the spent Bill staggered over to a lounge chair and collapsed onto it. He looked over at Steph in admiration, "That was the best blow job I have ever had. I can't believe how amazing it was. Thank you, Steph."

Steph's face flushed red at the compliment. She felt wonderful in the moment. She would feel guilty later. Right now, she was euphoric, and she basked in his praise. She was also desperately horny. Liz managed to sit up and reach for Steph. The two began to kiss deeply and Steph shared the taste of Bill with Liz. Their kiss ended and both lay back on their respective lounge chairs. Steph basked in the feelings running through her.

A while later everyone began to stir and they entered the pool to cool off. After a few minutes Rob exited the pool to prepare margaritas. When he returned everyone got out of the pool. The four of them sat around drinking and talking as if nothing had happened. Liz and Steph went inside and got lunch ready. After they ate, Steph felt ready for a nap and headed to her room. She was in fact ready for a nap, but before that she had one other very important task to take care of. She was desperately horny, and she had every intention of doing something about that as soon as she was alone.

That was not to be. Liz followed her down the hall and walked into her room right behind her. Steph turned toward her with her eyebrow raised in question. Liz answered her unspoken question by pulling her close and kissing her passionately. The two women stood kissing for an endless time as their tongues danced. Steph had never been so aroused in her life.

Liz reached behind Steph and soon Steph's bra was on the floor. Liz now knew just how to excite Steph by sucking and biting her amazing tits and she proceeded to do so. Steph's head was tilted back and she let out a long moan. Liz's hand slid under her bikini bottom and quickly found Steph's pussy. Her fingers began to dance between her labia and over her clit. Steph's knees got weak and Liz led her to the bed and guided her down. She then pulled Steph's bikini bottom down her hips and legs. She dropped the bottoms on the floor and climbed onto the bed between Steph's legs. She didn't waste a lot of time on unnecessary foreplay. Steph didn't need it and she had been teased enough.