Awakening Stephanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz enveloped Steph's pussy with her mouth and ran her tongue the length of her pussy. Steph began to move her hips, grinding her pussy against Liz's mouth. Liz brought her hand up and slowly slid two fingers into Steph's soaked pussy. She worked her fingers until she found Steph's g-spot. She began gliding her fingers back and forth over the sensitive spot while tonguing Steph's clit. Five minutes of Liz's oral skills was all it took. Steph screamed out in ecstasy as the one of the best orgasms of her life swept through her body like wildfire. A grinning Liz pulled her fingers out and watched as Steph lay quivering on the bed.

Unknown to a very busy Liz and Steph, a now naked Bill had been watching and he approached the bed. He climbed on and moved between Steph's thighs. She opened her eyes and looked down as he rubbed his cockhead against her labia and clit. Her hips moved involuntarily in time with his rubbing. He slid his cock down her labia and centered his cockhead on her opening. Moving his hips forward he slowly entered her. Steph groaned, "Oh no! I shouldn't be doing this." Her next words were, "Oh shit!" as Bill gradually plunged his big cock into her.

Once Bill's cock was deep within her, Steph's resistance was gone. Watching his big cock moved in and out of her pussy aroused her to a whole new level. Her hips began to rise to meet his strokes and he increased the pace. Soon he was long stroking deep into her and she orgasmed hard. Bill kept up the pace as she came back from her orgasm, only to plunge right into another. She couldn't stop cumming as she watched his big cock service her. She had no idea how many times she orgasmed before he finally plunged hard into her and began to shoot his cum against her cervix.

She lay in a stupor for several minutes before Liz straddled her face. Liz looked down into Steph's lust filled eyes, "Now it's your turn. Eat my pussy."

Steph had completely lost her inhibitions. That coupled with the fact that she found Liz irresistibly attractive led her to willingly plunge her tongue into Liz's pussy. Never having been with a woman before it took her a few minutes before her tongue found its way to the right places. Once she did Liz was putty in her hands. Steph spent the next ten minutes proving to Liz that her pussy had never been eaten so well. Liz began to grind her pussy against Steph's face and Steph responded by sucking Liz's clit into her mouth. She flicked it rapidly with her tongue and that set Liz off. She orgasmed so hard that she fell off Steph's face, landing on the bed next to Bill. Steph wiped her face with her hand. That was her last conscience action before sleep took her.

Hours later Steph began to wake up and she felt euphoric. A warm body snuggled against her and she opened her eyes to see Liz. A sweet smile lit up Steph's face as she looked down at her. Bill was gone and she was happy to have the private time with Liz even if she was sleeping. Her hand came up and she gently brushed the hair from Liz's face. She watched Liz's face as she slept and felt her heart swell with new and wonderful feelings. She continued to watch until Liz finally began to stir. Liz opened her eyes and looked up and into Steph's. She smiled and stretched languidly before turning her head and kissing Steph lovingly. Steph happily returned it.

The two women lay basking in their newfound affection. Liz saw a change come over Steph's face and her eyes began to shed tears. Liz knew just what she was thinking, "Steph, stop! You did nothing wrong. John wants this for you. Please let your guilt go and let yourself enjoy what is happening. I promise that everything will be ok. No, better than ok. Wonderful."

Steph looked at her lover hopefully, "John really wants me doing all the stuff we did? Are you sure?"

Liz nodded yes then pulled Steph into her arms and kissed her deeply before kissing her all over her face. She eventually got Steph to smile and was relieved to see that her new lover was going to be all right. Liz got up and pulled Steph to her feet. The couple walked hand in hand to the bathroom where they took a long shower together. The touched and caressed each other, further discovering each other's bodies. Liz found another bikini for Steph to wear while the white one was washed. It was red and much more revealing than the white one. Steph didn't bat an eye when she saw herself in the mirror.

Steph went to her room and picked up her phone. She had to call John and tell him all that had happened. Suddenly she was scared to death he was going to divorce her. He had barely answered the phone when Steph began to blurt out everything that had happened. By the time she had finished she was crying inconsolably. It eventually registered in her brain that John was calling her name and she paused to catch her breath.

"Steph? Steph? STEPH!"

Steph sobbed, "Yes?"

His deep voice came over the phone, "It's ok baby. I'm not angry or upset with you. I'm glad you've been having fun. And before you ask, no, I'm not mad at Liz or Bill either. Now I want you to continue to have fun and I will see you soon. I have to get back to the dinner with the shareholders. I may not be able to call you tomorrow, but I will see you on Wednesday when I get there. I love you. Gotta go, bye."

Steph stood in her room in deep thought for several minutes. She was smiling happily when she walked back out onto the pool deck. Bill immediately walked up to Steph, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her passionately. He released her and held her hand in his, "You are the most amazing woman I have ever known. Having sex with you was mind blowing for me and not something I will ever forget."

Steph blushed and arousal swept through her, "Thank you. You're pretty awesome yourself."

The late afternoon was spent enjoying each other's company and imbibing. Evening came and Rob cooked steaks on the grill. Dinner was a continuation of the enjoyment from the afternoon. Night fell and Liz took Steph's hand and led her to the hot tub. After the torches were lit and the lights turned out Liz began to strip off her bikini, "Come on Steph. No clothes in the hot tub tonight."

Steph hesitated out of habit, but the idea very much exited her. She finally followed Liz's example and stripped out of her bikini. She tossed it on a nearby table and joined Liz in the hot tub. Liz slid over next to Steph and pulled her into a long languid kiss. Several long minutes later they were still kissing when the splash of Rob and Bill joining them drew their lips apart. Both women were highly aroused, and it didn't take an Einstein to see it on their faces.

Rob crossed the tub aiming directly for Steph while Bill set his sights on Liz. Steph's eyes were huge as she watched Rob approach until suddenly, he had her in his arms. She was in shock for a moment as his lips met hers, but she soon found herself relaxing into the kiss. She had never wondered whether Rob was a good kisser or not. The thought had never entered her mind. Now she knew the answer to her unasked question, and it was a definite 'Yes'. His kiss left her gasping. Seemingly satisfied for the moment he sat down beside her. He leaned back next to her, and his hand began to caress her thigh under the water.

Steph's eyes were drawn to Liz and Bill as they tried to swallow each other's tongues. Steph had experienced so much in the last day and a half that she bypassed her shock rather quickly on her way to feeling a wonderful tingle in her crotch. The hot tub jets and the hand caressing her thigh increased the tingle into a hot rush in her pussy. Bill and Liz only stopped kissing so that Bill could pull Liz up on the edge of the tub. He spread her legs, almost causing one to hit Steph in the head, and plunged his face between her legs. Within a few minutes he had her howling as she came on his face.

Bill washed his face off with hot tub water and rose up. His cock was frighteningly erect, and he wasted no time in centering it at Liz's opening. He slowly slid deep into her and began to stroke. Liz threw her legs around his waist and drew him in as she gasped in pleasure. Steph turned to Rob, "Do you like seeing your wife fuck your brother?"

Rob just smiled, "Hell yes! I love to see her get a good fucking. Especially by someone I trust to treat her right."

Steph was so very aroused, but she still had questions, "I don't understand. How can you share your wife like that?"

Rob's hand began to move along Steph's crotch exciting her further, "I can do that because I know she loves me, and I love her. We don't hide anything from each other. There is no sneaking around with other people. After all it is just sex. Joyful, wonderful sex."

Steph suddenly got suspicious, "Is that how John thinks?"

Rob suddenly looked concerned, "That's a question for Liz."

Steph got pissed, "Bullshit buddy! Spill it. Is that how John thinks?"

Rob nodded his head, "Yes, I am pretty sure that it is."

Steph stood and stumbled her way out of the hot tub. She grabbed a towel and dried off as she attempted to storm into the house. She was so pissed at John. Why hadn't he talked to her about how he felt? She was beginning to get a bit suspicious. How had she gone from a very reserved housewife to a bi-sexual slut in less than two days? Was John planning to just pass her around to other men? She began to think that she had been manipulated and had never wanted such crazy sex things to happen. She selectively forgot how much she had been enjoying herself. It didn't help that by this point in the day she was very drunk and not at her analytical best. She staggered into her bedroom and collapsed on the bed crying. Moments later she was out for the night.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Liz must have been watching because when Steph opened her bleary eyes the next morning, she was standing next to her bed. Steph felt like crap. She couldn't remember ever being this hung over. Liz was ready with a large glass of cold water and several pills. Steph washed them down and made her way to the bathroom. A steaming hot shower later she was just alive enough to eat breakfast. An hour later she was feeling great. Steph didn't know what Liz had given her, but she sure knew that it worked. She carried her first Bloody Mary of the day out onto the pool deck and kicked back on a lounge chair.

She had been tanning alone for an hour before she heard someone walk up to her. She opened her eyes to see Rob standing close to her. He leaned down and kissed her hello. Then he kissed her again. Within moments they were kissing passionately, and Steph was getting very turned on. Rob's hands began squeezing her tits through her bikini top. He reached behind her and released her top. He pulled it from her and his mouth found her nipple. He worshiped her tits for a while, building her arousal, before moving back to her mouth.

Rob was kissing her hard while his hands caressed and pulled at her nipples. Steph couldn't stop squirming on the lounge. She felt hands move up her legs and pulled her head back from Rob. She looked down and watched as Bill grasped the waist band of her bottom. She raised her hips and he pulled her bottom off. Bill pushed her legs wide and kissed his way up her thighs. His mouth found her wet pussy and his tongue licked up her labia. Steph groaned as his tongue ran across her clit.

Liz stood just inside the patio doors watching. The tinted glass served to hide her voyeurism from Steph, assuming she even looked. John was standing behind his sister watching with her. As planned, he had arrived at his sister's house early without Steph knowing. He was standing quite close, so close that his erection was pressing against his sister's ass. He was so caught up in the scene on the pool deck that he didn't realize he was grinding against her. He put his hands on his sister's shoulders and talked quietly into her ear, "I know my plan was a bit iffy, but it looks like it's working."

Liz felt her brother's cock rubbing against her and it was turning her on something fierce. She missed her brother's touch. They hadn't been physically close since John had started dating Steph. Now she wondered if they might be able to have sex again. Still, she worried, "Don't be too proud of yourself yet. Steph is definitely opening up, but you tricked her and there is a good chance she is going to be very pissed at you when she finds out. You need to be honest with her and tell her everything. She may never forgive you if you don't."

John's hands began to move down his sister's body. He loved the feel of her and had missed touching her. He squeezed her tits through her bikini causing her to sigh. She reached behind her and released her top. It fell to the floor and John continued to manipulate her tits. His fingers pinching and pulling on her hard nipples.

Back on the pool deck Steph had both hands on Bill's head pulling him hard against her groin. She yelled out as she came on his face. Bill pulled his head back and moved between her legs. She watched as he entered her and moaned loudly as he sunk deep within her. He began to stroke long and deep into her while Rob stood by her head. Rob brushed his cock across her lips, and she opened her mouth. He pushed his cock into her mouth and her hand came up, holding his cock and pumping it while she sucked it.

John pulled his sister's bikini bottom down and off. His pants hit the floor and his cock sprang free. He pressed his now naked body against her back, his achingly erect cock pressing into her butt crack. Liz bent at the waist, "Stick that big cock in me Bro! Do it! Do it now!"

That was exactly what John wanted and he didn't hesitate. He guided the head of his cock into his sister's opening and sank into her deep. Both of them moaned at the sensation. He began to long stroke into his sister while they continued to watch Steph get her brains fucked out.

Bill fucked Steph into another orgasm before pulling out. Rob and Bill changed places and Rob began fucking her hard and fast. Steph was being rocked so hard by the fucking that there was no way she could suck Bill's cock. She desperately wanted to, but she was loving the hard fucking Rob was giving her. It wasn't long before she had an explosive orgasm that left her limp on the lounge.

The sweat was dripping from Rob as he slowed his frantic pace. Bill took advantage of that and pressed his cock against Steph's mouth. She opened up gladly and began to suck Bill's cock enthusiastically. Rob continued fucking her as he rapidly approached the point of no return. Steph felt Bill's cock swell even bigger as it pulsed. His cum exploded into her mouth and she swallowed it greedily. Moments later Rob's body stiffened as he shot his load deep into her pussy. His arms could barely keep him from collapsing on Steph and he had to pull out. He fell onto a nearby lounge desperately trying to get his breath back. Bill leaned down and began kissing Steph's face and neck softly, "You are an amazing woman."

John and Liz caught bits and pieces of the scene outside. They were both busy cumming and were lost in the sensations. The couple caught their breath and separated. Liz grabbed some paper towels to clean up while John got his clothes together. Liz dressed and opened the patio door. John walked out behind her, and they quietly walked over to his wife. Steph looked up in shock as her husband approached.

John smiled down at his wife, "I see you've been having some fun. It was fun, wasn't it?"

Steph didn't know what to say. There was no excuse for what she had done. Her husband had just caught her in the afterglow from multiple orgasms. Orgasms caused by two men fucking her brains out. Neither of which were her husband. Tears filled her eyes as she imagined her world crumbling down around her.

John reached out and she flinched as his hand touched her face. He caressed her face and smiled, "Don't cry sweetheart. I wanted this for you. I wanted you to find joy in sex and I think you have done that. Let's go to our room and talk."

He helped her to her feet and they made their way to their room. John closed the door and pulled his wife into his arms. He kissed her passionately and Steph found herself getting aroused yet again. John pulled back long enough to frantically strip off his clothes. In seconds the couple was on the bed. Steph desperately needed to reconnect with her husband. She reached down and put her hand around her husband's cock.

John looked down at his wife as he held himself above her, "I'm so glad you have opened up your mind and realized what a wonderful sexual creature you are."

Steph let go of his cock and brought her hand up to caress his face. When she did, she smelled Liz's pussy on her hand. Her eyes flew wide, and John saw the anger take over her face. She was as angry as she had ever been and suddenly both of her hands were pressing against his chest, "Get. The. Fuck. Off. Me!"

She brought her legs up and shoved him off onto the floor. She stood up on the other side of the bed and screamed at her husband, "You rat bastard! You manipulated me like some sort of chess piece, like I was nothing to you but a toy! Then you fucked your sister! Is that what this was all about? Get me to fuck Rob and Bill so that you could fuck Liz?"

John was frantic, "No! No babe. That wasn't it at all. You know that I have been trying for years to get you to realize just how sexual you are. I knew that you were missing so much happiness because you were so reserved and, frankly, prudish.

"Please know that I love you more than anything in this world. I want you to be the happiest you can be, so I came up with this crazy plan. Punish me if you need to but let me ask you this. Have you not had a wonderful time since you've been here? Haven't you loved the wild sex?"

Steph couldn't stop thinking about how her husband just let two men fuck her. Not to mention the sex she had with Liz, "You're trying to turn me into your slut so you can just pass me around to any man you want to!"

John held up his hands pleadingly, "No, never! I trusted Liz, Rob, and Bill with the most precious thing I have on earth. I would never easily share that trust with anyone else. It was always your choice sweetheart. If you had said 'No' everything would have stopped. I didn't want you to say 'No'. I wanted you to find your true sexual self and set it free."

Steph was speechless. She stood staring at her husband, deep in thought. The fact was that she had loved the wild sex. The last two days had been wonderful when she had let herself go. The sex with Liz, Rob, and Bill had been the most amazing she had had in her young life. She suddenly realized that her husband's desperate plan had been the only way to get her to accept her own sexuality. Tears filled her eyes as she ran around the bed and flew into her husband's arms. She kissed her husband hard, then looked him in the eye, "So, how long have you been fucking your sister?"

John didn't look away, "We have always been very close. When I was in high school, I had just turned eighteen when we started sleeping together just to be near each other. Liz had gone through a bad breakup and sleeping with me comforted her. After a while we started helping each other relieve pressure. The night I graduated we made love for the first time. We continued to have a sexual relationship until you and I started dating. As you know, Liz married Rob a year before I met you. Rob knew that Liz and I were having sex and he didn't mind at all. As a matter of fact, Rob, Liz, and I have had threesomes together.

"When Liz and I were watching you through the patio window we couldn't hold back any longer. I didn't think you would mind too much considering what you were doing. I hope you aren't upset about the incest thing. I will never touch my sister that way again if that is what you want even though it would break my heart. You are the most important thing in the world to me and I never want to lose you."