Awakening the Bimbo: A Teapot Post

Info
Using Bimboification play to ease anxiety and stress.
471 words
4.12
5.3k
2
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I examine the way my brain works, the way I process information and the way I handle stress and anxiety, the more I begin to see why my doctors legitimately think I may have been living with undiagnosed (therefore untreated) ADHD. There has definitely been a well eatablished pattern of moments within my 6 year career as an audio author where it has been clear that I just couldn't get out if my head, and it is *SO HARD* to focus on doing my job when my brain won't STFU.

But I had some free time. And I wanted to create for you. But I had time because my family are all at the ER and I was left at home to rest, which made me feel fucking *guilty* when I considered using my free time to play. But I NEEDED to relax. But I can't.... šŸ˜³šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±

This is usually when I let one of my Dominants take over for me. This is when my Alpha knows he needs to pull me into a secluded corner and finger me until I cum, or my Master calls me and orders me to orgasm for him until I'm little more than a puddle. They know me well enough to know I've had to be in charge too long--constantly in control of myself and every aspect of my home, my life, my body and mind (as much as I can be) as well as my child's care, along with *their* myriad of body and mental health issues... I am burning out. And I don't have someone to tell me it's ok let go for awhile... I don't have someone I trust that I can just know and feel safe enough to be *that* vulnerable with anywhere on hand.

It's just me. And you.

So, I decide to talk myself into being that submissive, IQ-deficient, sexually motivated girl who doesnt have the capacity to worry about such big-brain problems like bills, childcare, doctors appointments, errands and cleaning house. I slowly guide myself through a short meditation to help me relax and one article of clothing at a time, shed my worries, responsibilities, anxieties, cares and fears until all that is left is the core of me... a drippy little slut, too dumb to ever do anything but smile, giggle, moan and make herself cum.

Listen as my intelligence melts out of my head and into a pool of cum, draining out of my achy, needy pussy, gushing away with all of my stresses and worries.

PS -- I know I said I would work on making more audios under 1 hour. This isnt one of those! šŸ«£šŸ˜… But I hope you'll enjoy it from frenetic downloading of life events and thoughts to wet, drooling, mindless orgasm. šŸ˜˜ Thanks for all your support!

Tempest

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
MariasayysMariasayys10 months ago

Bipolar since the age of 14, PTSD, anxiety (social) with panic disorder, and a bunch of other medical problems, and self medicates... I just have to say... you have officially turned me semi-lebso. God I absolutely la la love listening to you. Thank You.

stealthyjstealthyjabout 1 year ago

As someone who has known they have ADHD for almost 20 years and struggled with it for a lot of that time, I have to say that you should do everything you can to get that diagnosis and treatment, if it turns out that you do have ADHD anyways. Arm yourself with self knowledge, dopamine and serotonin and your everyday challenges will shrink! I also absolutely love your work so I very selfishly want the best for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You really deserve to calm yourself down, relax and let it go. Your past does not define you, it is your true actions and intentions that will define your standing in heaven or hell or whatever you believe. We all understand your feelings, Tempest, and I personally hope you get better. - Willow (Proxied through Selia)

DeusdarkDeusdarkover 1 year ago

Sometimes we need that escape, even if temporary. Thank you for taking me on this journey with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is ok to let go.

it IS ok to let go.

Let go and heal.

Share this

Similar Stories

Tempest in a Teapot: HopefulĀ Update, life, kittens and a cum.in Audio
Making Myself Cum...Ā After edging for an hour, T. makes herself cum for you.in Audio
I've Missed You. Now Make Me Cum.Ā Tempest explains how much she had needed you to help her cum.in Audio
My SuperpowerĀ What listening to audios does to me...in Audio
First Meditation in PainĀ First meditation in pain.in BDSM
More Stories