All Comments on 'Awakening The Slut Within Me Ch. 1'

by coppered

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Rock my world

It don't get much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Best...

I have never read anything so erotic and yet beautifully executed. The description of the feelings the woman was experiencing painted a picture obviously composed by an exceedingly sexy feminine mind. Very exciting and perfectly sexy. Thank you, Denise. You are terrific.

Jonathan

Clayton LongClayton Longabout 19 years ago
Left me breathless

A wonderful sense of pace and timing that few other authors match.

The subject's thoughts and emotions seem so authentic - maybe you follow the cardinal rule and only write about what you know about?

Top-quality stuff, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awaking

Very sensitive. Unlike some guy pertending he knows how a woman feels about things. Well done. Held my interest through out.. Now on to chapter 2.

Tom

1jbm1jbmabout 12 years ago
Fantastic story

I read this story and enjoyed very much.

I am sitting with a hard on, wishing this was a story my wife was telling me of events she had participated in.

I would love her to go out with a girlfriend, come home late with a pussy full of cum and tell me all about it, while I clean her hot pussy with my tongue.

Thanks for the story and fantasy.

I look forward the the rest of your stories.

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

like all your stories they suck just like you .All wives don't cheat you must be one piece of work all you are the same almost word for word same broad same story is that why your husband left you ,some piece of shit.........................................................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hey,

I enjoyed your story very much... I've got a true one of my own i will share if you send me an email... i always like to hear from a woman's point of view.. thanks for the entertainment.

supercooper911@yahoo.com

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Who says

What rule says that a woman has to be a cheating whore to be fulfilled? Only the whores writing trash in LW believe that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another heartless Cunt wife POS. Boringggg!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous