Awakening with Jacky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't it kind of dangerous? I mean it's so dark now anything could happen to you, right?" I asked, finally registering what she had just said.

"Well, that's what you're here for, right?" She said with a wink.

"I guess... but what if -- "I rebutted, not realizing what she was hinting at.

"Shhhh," she cut me off, "We already took a big risk in the toilet just now where there were people around. This is gonna be nothing in comparison."

With that, we ventured down past the Orchid Gardens where couples were taking romantic strolls. As we walked further and further down the abandoned trail by the side of the gardens, the path became narrow and winding, with streetlights placed sparingly along the path. There was not a single person in sight -- and for a good reason because the forest area had been abandoned for a long time and was due to be redeveloped in a few areas to add an extension to the Orchid Gardens. However, for now the area was loosely barricaded with no security to watch over it. The dense greenery of the forest, cloaked by the darkness of the night, offered us privacy while the eerie silence of the night, except for the faint rustling of leaves, made it clear that we were the only ones around.

As we reached the end of the path, there were barricades bearing a notice of redevelopment. Removing her heels, Jacky pulled her dress up to her panties and climbed over the barricade. As I caught a glimpse of her pink panties, I felt a stirring in my boxers as sensation returned down to my penis. Smiling, I climbed over the barricade after her and found myself at the edge of an overgrown field with pale moonlight shining on the open area.

In the moonlight, Jacky's tanned skin looked paler and was glowing. Suddenly she grabbed my hand and pulled me along as she pranced around the field in high spirits. I almost tripped over her heels as I followed suit, myself enjoying the thrill of spending time in this abandoned field.

"I've always wanted to do this but I've never had the chance to before," she admitted, stopping to catch her breath, "Thank you so much for this moment". A wide smile was plastered on her face as she looked at me, our fingers interlocked.

"I really enjoyed it too," I replied, massaging her fingers with mine.

Looking down, she removed her hands from my grip and placed them around my neck. Taking a step forward, she pulled me close and buried her head on my chest, humming softly as I wrapped my arms around her in return. We remained like that for a few moments, frozen in time as we listened to the sounds of the forest around us. Resting my head atop hers, I felt a warm tingling sensation again -- only this time it was from my chest and surged through my body. Jacky must have felt the warmth too, removing her head and pulling my head close to hers.

With a sigh, our lips met as our arms wrapped tightly in embrace, lost in each other for a few moments.

As she pulled away, she smiled and pulled the top of her dress down, letting her breasts fall out. Instinctively, I reached out and squeezed them, massaging them with my thumbs. Oh, they were so soft and juicy!

"Mmm, let's get straight to it this time", she moaned as I squeezed her breasts, much to my relief as my penis was aching in my pants. "Come on take off your pants."

Excitedly, I unzipped my pants and let them drop to my ankles as she looked on with a wicked smile at my swollen member.

"Oooh, I see you're fully hard again," she teased, "Even after that scare in the toilet?"

"Haha yeah this thing really has a life of its own," I laughed nervously.

"Mmm, let's see," she said as she dropped down on her knees and gripped the waistband of my boxers with both hands. As she pulled my boxers down with one swift movement, my erect penis sprang free, feeling the breeze on its sensitive skin. Smiling, she wrapped her fist around it and began to jerk me slowly.

As she stopped pumping with her fist, she pulled my skin back purposely to expose my penis head fully. With a sexy laugh, she stuck her tongue out and brought her face near the tip of my penis, making me close my eyes with anticipation. As my penis felt the wet tip of her tongue, it twitched as a jerk reaction, causing her to burst out laughing.

"That's really cute," she said, "Can you do it again?"

Deliberately, she ran the tip of her tongue against the underside of my penis up to the head, causing it to twitch again, much to her amusement.

"Ugggh that feels so good," I muttered, prompting her to lick the top of my shaft. She continued giving short licks all over my penis, watching my reaction to each one with enjoyment.

"Are you ready?" she asked with a wink, planting a kiss on the tip of my penis. I stuck my fingers in her brown hair in acknowledgement, lightly pushing her head towards my penis.

Swivelling her tongue around my penis head, she let her saliva drool on me before she swooped down and took me into her mouth, making me groan loudly. Using her hand, she slowly pulled my penis out of her mouth, pressing down hard with her lips as she did so. Repeating this a few time, she began to pick up speed and intensity with each suck. As she sucked faster, she started thrusting her head back and forth continuously, her breasts swinging to the rhythm of her thrusts. As her head moved up and down my shaft, I groaned helplessly, running my fingers through her hair. Gripping a handful of her hair tightly, I rocked her head up and down even faster, making her gather lots of saliva in her mouth that began dripping down her chin.

Pausing to catch her breath, she licked her lips in a sultry way while jerking me. As she bobbed her head up and down rapidly, the sounds of saliva sloshing around in her mouth accompanying my endless groans. She was lost in the moment with her eyes closed, oblivious to the saliva trickling down her neck. Each time she came up for breath, she swallowed her saliva but there was just so much of it that she couldn't help it dripping onto her breasts.

As she continued this motion, she wrapped her fist tightly around my penis and moved it along with her lips, creating the sensation of an extended mouth that I had never felt before. Just as I thought it couldn't get any better, she began to jerk her hand back and forth rapidly out of sync with her mouth -- creating a sensation that was simply out of this world. From corkscrew to pumping to goodness knows what, her blowjob skills were unmatchable by any as she kept switching her technique and motion, blowing me like there was no tomorrow.

As she was doing this, I saw her hand slip inside her panties, frantically fingering herself as she blew me. In between the sounds of her sucking my penis, I heard her gasps of pleasure. Knowing she was getting pleasure from blowing me turned me on even more, as I hung my head back and groaned in short gasps. Hearing me groan like this, she removed her fist wrapped around my penis and caressed my abs as she continued to blow me furiously. Her hand found its way to my nipple and she started playing with it, making me twitch and throw my head forward.

Looking up at me, Jacky looked me dead in the eye as she furiously bobbed her head up and down, her lips and tongue changing pressure and rotations to give an indescribable sensation of pleasure. Knowing I was nearing my limit, I closed my eyes and let the sensations carry me to the point of no return, fully engulfed in the waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Ughhh, Jacky I'm gonna... I really can't...I'm gonna cu—UGHHHH" I moaned loudly, closing my eyes as my vision blurred. I buckled forward slightly as I climaxed, hot splashes of cum darting out and streaking her cute face. Still in orgasm, I felt her wet tongue caress the underside of my penis and her lips close down as she bobbed her head back and forth, sucking out all the cum from my penis. The feeling was so good that I felt tingles all through my body as I reached forward with my hands and started stroking her hair.

"Haha did you like that?" she giggled.

"Like? That was fucking amazing Jacky! Really the best I ever had." I gasped in between breaths.

"Easy to say that when it's your first" she cracked.

"True, but I don't think I'll get another blowjob as good this one for a long time," I sighed.

"Aww come on," she said, pouting cutely, "Why don't I give you another blowjob then?"

"Sure!" I almost shouted in excitement, "But I'm a little soft now so I'll need a bit of time."

"That's fine. Why don't we change it up and you lick me?" she asked, raising her eyebrows seductively as she sat up and slid her panties down her legs.

"Oh yes, I would love to!" I exclaimed as she lay back on the grass, legs spread wide open. Her beautiful pussy was shaped like a flower, the intricate folds inviting me to have a taste. As I got down on my knees and bent forward, she reached out and ran her fingers through my hair, stroking my scalp.

"Oh baby, please...YES!" she moaned loudly as I licked her outer labia, making her legs quiver. Slowly, I licked her again, pressing down hard on her mound as she gripped my hair tightly and moaned. Soaking in the aroma of her pussy, I gave her a few more licks before sitting up and pulling her right leg towards me. Bending down again, I planted a soft kiss next to her sweet pussy lips while tracing a line with my finger from her pussy down along her inner thigh. Slowly, I planted more soft kisses along this trail, each kiss eliciting Jacky's moans of pleasure. As I reached her knee, I stopped and traced back to her pussy, except this time using my tongue as she closed her eyes and cried out my name. As I reached her pussy, I licked her labia several times before kissing a trail down her left leg, massaging her inner thigh with my other hand while she moaned on. Kissing all the way down to her calf muscle, I lifted both her legs off the ground and let them hang over my shoulders. Parting her legs slightly, I buried my head forward in her crotch, kissing her labia once again.

Massaging her inner thighs, I traced the outline of her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue, teasing her as she winced. Then, lifting her legs off my shoulder and laying her on the ground gently, I tasted the envelope of her pussy, pressing my tongue hard in an oval along her pussy lips. As she quivered slightly, I dug deeper into her nest of pleasure, tasting her lady juices on the tip of my tongue.

"Ohhh babe," she coaxed as I thrusted again, swirling my tongue around to taste her entire pussy. I continued to lap at her pussy like a kitten, using a combination of both long and short licks to send jolts of pleasure through her body. Pausing for a moment, I thrusted deep with my tongue, making contact with what felt like her clitoris as she jerked forward and wailed loudly.

Knowing I was on to something, I licked her mystical spot again hard, making her cry out my name so loudly that I turned to make sure no one else around. As she was crying out, I felt her tangy juices secrete onto my tongue. Eagerly, I lapped up her pussy juice, massaging her erect clitoris with the tip of my tongue as she convulsed with pleasure. Her sweaty palms grabbed the top of my head as she looked down at me with half-closed eyes. I continued working my tongue in her pussy for another five minutes, letting her piercing feminine moans drown out my thoughts.

Pausing as my jaw was tired, I lifted my head up and ran my finger along her outer lips in the same oval pattern as I did with my tongue, teasing her as she purred with pleasure. Using my thumbs, I pried open her outer pussy lips to reveal her glorious inner folds. Careful not to hurt her, I pressed my middle finger into the centre of her inner folds, tracing out their pattern as she moaned helplessly. Pushing my finger in and out of the inner folds, I applied pressure slowly as I thrusted in. Her legs quivered as she squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples, overcome by the pleasure coursing through her veins. As I was doing this, I felt her pussy juices suddenly become more viscous and cloudy white, prompting me to stop and admire this.

"Ughhh babe I'm so wettttt... UGHHHH... babe make me cum again please," she cried out as I was about to ask her what that white liquid was.

Excited that I had just made her cum, I thrust my finger in and out with renewed enthusiasm, squeezing her breasts with my other hand. Her high pitched cries filled the silence of the night as she was lost in her pleasure. After a minute of this, I stopped to let her catch her breath, watching her breasts heave up and down.

"Wow babe you're so good at this. It's hard to believe it's your first time!" she coaxed me, stroking my ego.

Feeling adventurous, I slipped a second finger inside, making her cry out even louder as she grabbed at the ground frantically. Encouraged by this, I kept thrusting in and out with my fingers, making her jerk and arch her pussy out towards me.

As I was thrusting my fingers deeper and deeper, I felt a little crevasse in the folds of her pussy and curiously jammed my finger in to feel around. At that instant, Jacky almost screamed, sitting up and grabbing my shoulders tightly while panting.

"Wow I'm sorry was that very painful? I asked nervously, afraid I had hurt her somewhere sensitive.

"No, oh my gosh," she gushed, "That's my G-spot!"

"W-what's a G-spot?" I stuttered, confused.

"It's like this special spot that ... arghhh never mind just finger me and do that again," she replied, "but carefully because it's very sensitive."

Grabbing my hand, she pushed it towards her pussy and lay back down as I began another round of finger thrusts, searching for her elusive G-spot again. After what seemed like eternity, I felt the familiar crevasse again as Jacky cried out in acknowledgement. Cautiously, I slipped my finger in and rubbed her G-spot tenderly, sending bolts of pleasure up her spine causing her to arch her back upwards while she squeezed her nipples.

"Ooooh... yessss... just like that," she cooed, her jaws hanging open as she let out short heavy breaths.

For another fifteen minutes, I was lost in her world, devouring her pussy while using my finger thrusts to complement the licks. Her wet pussy became even more soaked with juices as her white liquids streamed out of her pussy and down her crotch.

Licking her clitoris and rubbing her g-spot at the same time, Jacky's arms thrashed about while she let out loud cries with increasing intensity and pace. As she neared her climax, she propped herself up on her elbows and tried to look at me although her eyes rolled due to sheer pleasure. As she reached her big 'O', her high-pitched cries became one loud wailing siren while her vision blurred as she closed her eyes, letting the explosion of pure pleasure take over her. Her arms buckled and her thighs sandwiched my head, squeezing tightly while her fingers dug hard into my scalp. As I continued to lick and finger her, her loud wailing mellowed into a soft moan as she collapsed on the ground, motionless. Seeing her in this state, I stopped and began to caress her cheek, hoping that she was fine.

As she returned to her senses, she quipped "Wow I came multiple times and you even made me orgasm! You're really good!"

Wait isn't that the same thing? I asked, "Don't you orgasm when you cum?"

"No, silly. I can cum multiple times without having an orgasm."

Oh wow, I never knew that," I laughed, "Sex ed for me I guess"

In the meantime, my little member had resumed full operations and was standing on its own, pointed towards her.

Propping herself on her elbows, she moved her head forward and swallowed the head of my penis, sending tingles to my feet again. Tightening her lips' grip, she slowly went deeper, moving back and forth in smooth, deliberate motions while using her tongue to lubricate my penis with her saliva. Suddenly, she sat up and reached out with her hands, grabbing my hips. Inching her head forward, she took my penis deeper and deeper into her mouth. Closing her eyes, she swallowed my entire penis with a gagging sound. The novel feeling of having my shaft touching her throat sent tingles down my spine as I groaned loudly. Gripped her head, I slowly rocked it back and forth making us both sway back and forth slowly as though we were one entity. Slowly, she moved her head outwards until just my tip was in her mouth with her lips still clinging tightly around my penis. Sitting up, she gripped my legs before thrusting her head up and down all the way to the base of my penis, just short of my balls. Grabbing her hair messily, I guided her head back and forth, coaxing her to go faster as she deepthroated me. Sounds of saliva and gagging sounds escaped her mouth as she did this repeatedly, saliva dribbling down her chin.

As she stopped for breath, she smiled cutely before giving a few short but powerful sucks to my penis head.

"Do you like that?" she teased, jerking me viciously.

"Ugggh," was all I could manage, breathing heavily.

"Lie down, baby," she said coolly, gently pushing me to the ground and straddled me. As I lay down on the grass, I felt the blades of overgrown grass prickle my bare backside but I couldn't care less. Placing her hands on my chest and massaging it, she bent down and gave me a short, hot kiss. Climbing off me, she knelt between my legs and started stroking my penis before dropping her head down and swallowing it, brown hair covering her beautiful face. As her head descended down on my penis, I dropped my head back and let the sucking sensation fill my mind. Closing my eyes, I tried to think back and imagine the last time I felt pleasure this good.

Deciding that I never felt anything this good before, I opened my eyes and lifted my head up to admire her blowjob display, grabbing a tangled mess of her brunette hair and playing with it as her head bobbed up and down with no signs of withering. Lifting her loose hair out of her face, I smiled at her intently as she worked at it mechanically. Noticing me, she stopped sucking and met my gaze.

"Everything alright?" she laughed.

"Yeah, yeah," I replied, broken out of my trance.

Reaching forward with her hands, she caressed my face softly while I squeezed her hanging breasts that were swaying as she moved. Sitting up slightly, I played with her soft breasts with my right hand while preventing her hair from covering her face with my left hand as she continued to blow me skilfully.

"Ugggh Jacky this is amazing!" I gasped, captivated by her deepthroating me violently, her breasts swinging about and smacking my hand while some hair fell over her face. When she finally stopped for breath, she placed her hands on her hips and looked down at the ground, panting as her breasts heaved up and down.

"Stand up," she suddenly ordered me, herself getting to her feet. As I stood up, she grabbed my hands and placed them on her breasts, as I automatically started squeezing them. Moaning, she pulled me close in a tight embrace and kissed me briefly before she lowered herself down, deliberately keeping her breasts pressed tightly against me as she rubbed against my body. The softness of her breasts was delectable and as she rubbed her breasts along my penis, I shut my eyes and groaned loudly.

Hearing me groan this way, she sandwiched my penis between her breasts and rubbed it up and down, pressing her breasts together to make me feel extra sensation. Juggling her breasts with her hands, she laughed, grabbing my penis and inserting it into her mouth before spitting it out full of saliva. Guiding the tip of my penis into her mouth again, she began sucking rapidly. Seeing her breasts rocking back and forth, I bent slightly and filled my hands with her breasts, squeezing them to my heart's content. As she came up for breath, she began kissing all over my crotch, venturing down towards my balls.