Awakening with Jacky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pausing to take in the view, she licked the skin of my balls, causing tingles that made my balls twitch. Then, she licked up and down from the base of my penis along the centre of my scrotum multiple times before planting a kiss at the base. Forming an 'O' with her lips, she kissed my right ball before suddenly swallowing it, making me shake with pleasure and surprise. With my ball in her mouth, she gently moved her head back and forth, pulling at my scrotum while she licked the skin with her tongue. As I was trying to comprehend these new sensations, she pressed her tongue against the ball in her mouth and sucked hard, making me groan loudly. While she did this repeatedly, I felt her hand wrap around my penis. She began jerking me rapidly as she teased my ball inside her mouth before spitting it out and giving the other ball the same treatment. After each ball received sufficient love from her lips and tongue, she boldly swallowed my entire ballsack and sucked hard, making me wince slightly.

"You like me playing with your balls you dirty boy, don't you?" she said, grinning mischievously as she nuzzled my balls with her nose. I just smiled to myself, thinking about how lucky I was to have this experience.

Taking me into her mouth halfway, she began stroking with both fists and sucking me, rotating her fists and head in a corkscrew motion. Pumping her fists rapidly, she slurped noisily as my penis swished around in her mouth full of saliva.

Stopping for breath, she used her fist to pull back my skin before sucking really hard from the tip all the way to the base, making me twitch. Moving her head backwards, she gripped my butt cheek with her other hand and began deepthroating energetically. I hung my head back, closing my eyes and trying to imagine the last time I felt pleasure this good. Like a robot, she thrust her head back and forth at amazing speed, driving me wild with pleasure as her lips ran up and down my penis. As I felt my orgasm building up, I closed my eyes and grabbed her head to make her blow me faster. With my other hand, I violently shook her hand to make her stroke me faster as I closed my eyes and swayed back and forth.

"Oh babe, I'm gonna cum," I gasped, barely able to breath, "Can I... cum... in your mouth?"

Just as she opened her mouth, I reached the point of no return, climaxing hard as she stuck her tongue out for me to cum on.

*splat* I accidentally shot straight in her eye, taking her by surprise, but she was a real soldier and barely even flinched. With her tongue, she collected the splashes of cum that burst forth as I used my left hand to squeeze out all my cum till the last drop. As the last bit of cum drained out, I playfully tapped my limp penis against her cheek, making her grin. In the spark of the moment I had an idea, bending down and quickly feeling through my pockets for my phone. Hands shaking, I snapped a few pictures of her as she willingly posed with my cum on her tongue. After I was done, she closed her mouth and with one visible gulp swallowed the entire load of cum in her mouth, before giggling and grinning widely.

"Wow, you're a champion," was all I could manage, speechless.

***

It's been quite some time since that day. We still see each other but not exclusively as Jacky said she wasn't ready to be tied down in a relationship yet. In the meantime, I have got more confident and gotten blowjobs from other dates although none were as good as Jacky's. Luckily, Jacky asked me if we want to be friends with benefits. While I'm not really sure as I've never done this before, I don't mind trying because after all, it's Jacky...

*ting*

Jacky: Heyyyy ;)

Jacky: Wanna come over tonight?

Jacky: And have some fun?