All Comments on 'Awakenings'

by dresbach

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 10 years ago
Quite possibly...

....the hottest story I've ever read! I loved that you didn't allow anyone of you to talk degradingly. It was a pure sharing of lust and love. A true awakening. This story shows beautifully that people who are open and caring can enjoy everything that people can give. I'm still glowing! Thank you!

stormytimes2stormytimes2about 10 years ago
awakening

that was so awesome, I will have to try that with my wife one day real soon

dragginlizarddragginlizardabout 10 years ago
outstanding

truly a wonderful story that doesn't need to end with this first entry. I'm sure many of us would love to see such an exciting and well written story continue. thanks for sharing this with us.

obiwan9962obiwan9962about 10 years ago
what an awesome read

am hoping there is continuation of awakenings. that was by far, the best story i have read this month. perhaps the entire year so far

Fog43Fog43about 10 years ago
Wonderful

Please, PLEASE give us more!

thongpantythongpantyalmost 10 years ago
Loved your story

I love a great M-M-F story. Can't wait to read more!

ravenmanwomanravenmanwomanover 9 years ago

I really liked this but wish the married couple attended more to Todd's emotional needs. This is a wonderful beginning and I want to see them taking good care of Todd.

Notime4thinkingNotime4thinkingabout 8 years ago

I've marked several stories on here as "favorites," but after reading this, there's no doubt in my mind that this is the best one I'll find here or probably anywhere else. I absolutely loved this.

dresbachdresbachabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much...

...for the wonderful comments. If I had known this story would still be so well received, I would have written it earlier than I did.

Notime4thinking: such an honor for me. I don't know what to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT HOT HOT. MORE PLEASE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdresbach@dresbach
Reading between the lines - it is the curse of every writer and the duty of every reader. Erotica without porn is just tawdry fiction. Porn without erotica is just boring. My reaction to porn films is as follows: after the first ten minutes, I want to go home and screw. Afte...