Awakenings

Story Info
A lonely kindergarten teacher find true passion....and love.
6.7k words
4.66
13k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fognum90
Fognum90
55 Followers

She had come into the bar several times now, alone. A kindergarten teacher, she had the usual conservative blouse and skirt under a long grey front buttoned sweater she never buttoned. Sensible flats completed the outfit. She wore large round eyeglasses perched on the end of her nose and her hair up in some sort of tangled mess. She was short, just under five feet, with a pleasant body featuring pert rounded breasts, although you'd never know it with the blouse and sweater camouflage.

Julie, the bartender, looked over and nodded as she saw her friend plop down on a stool and put her head on the bar.

"Another bad day Kim?" Julie asked as she brought over Kim's usual, a watery white wine spritzer, thinking this poor girl could use something stronger.

Kim raised her head off the bar and greeted her friend. "Hi, Julie. Thanks".

"What's got you down today, girl?" sighed the tattooed bartender with her spiky hair dyed a rainbow of colors.

"It's those damn kids. I love 'em to death, but God, I could use some adult human contact."

"I know just the kind of contact I crave when I'm in that mood" thought Julie remembering the violent sex she had with her biker boyfriend the night before.

Cracking the cap loose on the spritzer bottle and pouring the concoction into a glass Julie said "You know, you really ought to try dating again. It might help."

"Where am I ever going to meet a man? Even if I could talk to one of those beta type guys at school I don't think I could ever stand even kissing one, let alone have sex with one."

Kim thought back to her last attempt at dating. The guy was so full of himself and droned on endlessly about educational theories. At the end of the evening for a goodnight kiss he grabbed her and jammed his tongue down her throat. She very nearly threw up her overpriced dinner all over him.

"I think I am just about ready to give up on men." she wailed, tearing up because for her there was no alternative to men, except maybe cats.

"I'm sorry, Kim. Here. Take a shot of this. On the house." as she poured a double of something a bit stronger than that awful spritzer.

"Oh my, that burns" choked Kim, downing the shot and feeling a warm glow beginning to spread in her chest.

Julie smiled and said to her friend "You know there was a guy from the neighborhood in here the other night. I know he's available and you'd probably find him interesting."

"Ok, what's wrong with him?" said Kim suspiciously.

"Oh,nothing at all. In fact he stayed until closing and he took me back to his place."

"Yeah, but I bet the sex was awful."

"Hardly. The guy was well endowed and knew how to use every inch of it. He fucked me senseless if you want the truth".

Kim blushed as the image of an long hard cock filled her head. Her chest was definitely getting warmer too, as well as other areas.

"Tell me more" she whispered tipsily leaning across the bar, even though the place was quite empty on a Tuesday night.

Julie smiled. "He was the perfect gentleman. Rich. Smart. His place is a fantastic loft in an old factory building he uses for work in video or something."

Kim eyed her friend "There has to something wrong with him. Why are you trying to pawn him off on me if he's so great?"

"Look at me, Kim. I'm biker chick all the way. The guy drove a sports sedan for christ sake. Can you see me in a sports sedan? I almost didn't go home with him when I saw that. But he was a good kisser so I took a chance. Didn't regret it but it had to be just a onetime thing."

Kim thought of her sensible Prius parked out front. The perfect metaphor for her normal boring life. Time for a change.

"Do you really think you could set us up?"

"I have his number and can give him a try. Don't get your hopes up. Guys hung like him don't stay on the market that long."

Kim loved the way Julie spoke, so open and direct. It was part of the reason she liked this bar. A chance to hear how the other, wilder half lived.

"Please try....quickly."

"Easy tiger. You don't want to be too anxious." Julie laughed. "I'll call him right now."

"Yes please" Kim said, wondering what exactly was in that drink that made her talk this way.

Julie went down to the end of the bar to use the phone. Searching around she found the scrap of paper she had the number scrawled on.

Kim watched as Julie nodded and smiled, obvious that he had picked up. Julie talked and laughed.

"Hey. Don't try to land him for yourself" Kim shouted, definitely tipsy now.

Julie shushed her and cradled the phone on her shoulder as she used her free hands to scribble something on her order pad.

She gave Kim a thumbs up, hung up, then walked sexily back down to Kim. Slapping the paper down in front of her she laughed and said "You've got a date!!"

"Oh no, what have I done?" she wailed as she laid her head back down on the bar.

Later that week Julie had a day off and took Kim shopping. Kim picked out a variety of clothes and Julie nixed every piece. "Come on, girl. You gotta look sexy for this guy."

Going over the racks Julie picked out a cocktail dress. "Here" she said "This is the winner." She handed the dress over the door. "I can't wear this." Kim yelled from the cubicle.

"You can and you will." Julie retorted.

A minute later Kim came out, tugging and trying to stretch the high hemline down. "He'll be able to see right up into my panties if i wear this."

The tight short black dress with plunging neckline accented her best features. "Put this together with some sexy lingerie, black hose, stilettos and voila. He'll be eating out of your hand."

"Not too trashy, is it?" She looked at herself in the mirror, wondering "who is this woman?"

"Just trashy enough" laughed Julie.

Picking up the rest of the outfit Kim went home and nervously began imagining her date. The week seemed to drag by, but finally Friday night arrived.

She had barely finished her makeup when she heard a rumbling car pull up in front of her modest house. She peeked out between the curtains and watched a tall thin man in a dark blue blazer and gray slacks step out of a beautiful silver Audi. A dark colored shirt open at the collar completed the outfit. She noticed the expensive Italian loafers as he walked up the steps.

Kim was relieved she had allowed Julie to pick out her clothes. They seemed perfect now. A fitting match for him.

The doorbell rang and it was all she could do to keep from flying over and throwing the door open. "Be cool, Kim" she reminded herself. "Fuck it" she said as she ran to the door.

Paul's eyes almost popped out of his head when he first saw her. He recovered only slightly. Holding out his hand he nervously stammered "I'm Paul. You really are everything Julie said and more."

Cursing himself for mentioning Julie and offering a handshake instead of a hello kiss on the cheek, he tried to catch up with the situation. This beautiful vision of sex and sensuality had thrown him for a loop.

Kim was surprised she was having this effect on this gorgeous man. It was an entirely new experience for her. For once the man is a nervous wreck instead of her. She both liked the feeling of power and a was bit scared at the same time.

"I'm Kim, nice to meet you." Trying to get over the awkward start, he took her hand as they walked to the car. "I hope you like Thai food, Kim. I know a great place, if that's ok?". Kim liked the way her name sounded coming out of his gorgeous mouth.

"Love Thai." she said as he opened the passenger door for her.

She slid into the luxurious soft leather seat as he closed the door with satisfying muffled thump. As he came around to take the drivers seat she mentally compared this car to the Spartan interior of her Prius. "I can see now why people spend so much for a luxury car. These seats just seem to wrap you up and cuddle you." It was Kim's turn now to chide herself for mentioning the cost of the car.

Sensing her discomfort Paul started the engine which neither of them could barely hear. He smiled at her warmly and said "I know that feeling."

Arriving at the restaurant, Paul came around the car and opened her door. Remembering her last date where the guy had left her fumbling trying to find the door handle and as he walked halfway into the restaurant without her, she appreciated the chivalrous touch.

He offered his hand to help her out of the car and kept it as they walked in. The owner seemed to make a fuss as they entered. Jabbering in Thai as he led them back to a dark corner booth. Paul said a few words back to him in Thai and the owner scurried off and told his wife to get some Thai rice wine and menus. They slid into the booth on opposing sides of the table.

"I'm impressed" exclaimed Kim. "How did you ever learn Thai?"

"Oh I spent a few long weeks working in Thailand a couple years ago." Paul tried his best to not make it sound like he was bragging.

"What sort of work?" Kim asked.

"Oh I do a bit of videography. That's a fancy word for cameraman, mostly." Paul responded.

Kim noticed he was always a bit self deprecating. Trying to be overly modest. She liked that, compared to most of the jerks she had dated.

"What sort of videos?" she asked, sincerely interested.

"I used to do a lot of documentary work but it was tough to pay the bills. Ever since Thailand I have worked almost exclusively in music videos."

"Oh? Anyone I know?"

"It's a bit cheesy but I just shot a video with a young pop star with her full entourage, dancers, everything, all at my loft. Finished up yesterday."

"Was it for a song I'd know?"

"No, it hasn't been released. All these pop stars have been doing these S&M videos lately. She is trying to out-shock them with a sexier, darker video."

Paul blushed at having mentioned S&M so casually. It was something he only fantasized about occasionally. Not like he had a dungeon or anything, even though his loft was still filled with all the props from the shoot.

Kim blushed too. Curious, she had ordered a copy of 50 Shades off the internet and hoped it would come in a very plain wrapper. She could barely hold the pen when she signed for it at her door, absolutely certain the delivery guy was leering at her as though he knew exactly what the package contained. "That's so very interesting" she blurted out. "The whole video production thing, I mean.... not the...the..."

Not knowing what to say next she looked away and took a bite of food, very self consciously.

Paul was not sure what to say either so he changed the subject. "Tell me about your work."

The dinner went very well. They chatted about her work, her students. They laughed at her stories of bad dates and he shared a few of his own.

The wife of the owner, a very old Thai woman, brought over two shot glasses and poured some sort of clear Asian liquor, probably from a still she ran out back. As she poured Kim's drink she looked down her cleavage then into Paul's eyes and gave him a wink.

Paul knew the owner couple quite well and gave the old woman a quick shake of his head, thinking "Knock it off, woman" to put a stop to her teasing.

The conversation and laughing flowed easily, lubricated by the fine liquor. At one point his pant leg brushed up against her nylons and she slid her leg over and began rubbing his.

"Who the heck am I?" Kim thought as she slipped off one shoe and put her foot squarely on his crotch. Paul practically snorted the sip he was taking and Kim was delighted by the effect she was having on him.

She could feel his cock hardening and became aware that Julie had not exaggerated. She stared into his eyes intently and nodded "Yes".

Paul grabbed his billfold from his inside jacket pocket and threw two crisp hundred dollar bills onto the table. "Time to go I think." He said, suddenly unsure how he was going to make it out with the tent in his pants.

Kim laughed and taking his hand, walked closely in front of him. The owner and his wife watched and smiled, knowing full well what was happening. The old woman held up her hand and made an "Okay" sign, furthering his embarrassment.

Out the door, Kim grabbed his hand and dragged him, running into the alley beside the restaurant. He backed her up into the cold brick wall and began kissing her.

She responded, lifting one leg and wrapping it around him, pulling him into her, grinding her mound into his cock. He started to pull her dress up but she stopped him.

"Not here. Your place." she breathed.

What followed was a blur. He loaded her into the car, slammed the door then attempted a Dukes of Hazzard style slide across the hood of the car. Kim laughed as he ended up sprawled on the pavement. He leapt up as though nothing had happened climbed in and gunned the engine.

Kim kept laughing as the tires squealed and the engine roared as they rocketed through the deserted streets of the warehouse district. Skidding to a sliding stop in front of his door, he fumbled with his keys, trying to get the right one into the lock.

Kim was no help at all as she pulled on his belt and slid her hand down into his pants, grabbing onto his cock. It was bent down and painful as it was caught in the down position when it really really needed to be up. She gently corrected that problem but now stared amazed at the enormous monster peeking out from under his belt.

Paul finally got the door open and they half carried half dragged each other down a short hallway into the industrial size freight elevator. Paul pulled on the straps to close the doors while Kim pressed the "Up" button no less than twenty times. They looked at each other and laughed at her insistent pushing.

The creaky elevator groaned its way to the second floor. Paul yanked the doors open and they stepped out into the darkness. Paul opened an electrical box on the wall and flipped on a bank of switches.

The lights came up in half the enormous open space. Kim took in the seating area with comfortable sofas and chairs, the gleaming stainless steel kitchen with top of the line appliances. She turned to find what she was really looking for. The king size bed in one corner.

She grabbed Paul's hand and they made their way to the bed, frantically helping each other shed their clothes until they were both naked. Paul lifted Kim up in his strong arms and and she screeched laughing as he practically threw her onto the bed.

He jumped in after her and they both knew this first time was going to be neither soft nor tender. They attacked each other with animal passions. Each in turn and sometimes both at the same time being the aggressor. Position after position they tried, each one better that the last.

They finally reached orgasm with Kim on her side. Paul had one of her legs up over his shoulder spreading her obscenely as he straddled her other thigh, driving his cock deep into her. Kim's hands were desperately trying to grasp and pull on the sheets. Her breasts bounced with every thrust.

Paul felt her hips roll, her stomach muscles and pussy tighten in that final moment. Knowing she was going over the edge was too much for Paul. With a final grunt he pushed one last time as deep as he could, enjoying the sensations as the walls of Kim's pussy throbbed and drew every last spurt of cum out of his cock.

He fell on top of her as her final shivering orgasm slowly ebbed with a few aftershocks thrown in for good measure. He gave her one last gentle set of kisses on her cheeks, forehead, and lips. "Thank you" he whispered.

They lay quietly for a few minutes, arms and legs entangled. "That was......wonderful" Kim was finally able to whisper in return.

The covers and pillows had all been flung off the bed in the heat of the moment. Paul stood up and gathered what he could find and climbed back into bed with pillows and covers to share.

There was no need to ask. She was spending the night. They fell very quiet and soon both were gently snoring, exhausted but very happy.

Paul woke first in the early morning light. He slipped out of bed and made his way to the kitchen. Coffee, juice, and an omelette breakfast were carefully prepared and placed on a tray.

Carrying the tray back to the bed he admired Kim's young beauty. Her black curly hair tumbled across her forehead, down her cheek, across her pale shoulders to rest on her breast, which was slowly rising and falling with every shallow breath.

"Wake up, Sleepy Head" Paul whispered softly into her ear. Her eyes fluttered open allowing the bright morning rays to shine in. "Ahhhgg, so bright" she exclaimed. Paul shifted his body to where it blocked the sun. Kim tried opening her eyes again was able to focus this time on Paul's smiling face. "Oh, he is even more handsome in the light of day" she thought.

She put the back of her hand to her forehead and asked "What was in that drink last night?"

Anticipating that, Paul took her hand and dropped a couple of aspirin tablets into her palm. "Here. This will help. Momma Tuie's home brew takes some getting used to." he said as he handed her the glass of juice.

She sat up, holding the covers modestly to her chest, and washed down the pills with the juice. "Where is your bathroom? I gotta pee so bad." Paul smiled and pointed to a door off to the side of the room, happy she was comfortable enough to say "pee" in front of him. It was something that implied comfortable intimacy, which pleased him.

"You will find a robe in there and all the toiletries you might need in the cabinet."

"Oh, so you just happen to have an extra robe, do ya?" she teased with a grin on her face.

"It's for my sister when she comes to visit." Paul protested.

"A likely story" Kim laughed as she grabbed the comforter and scrambled to the bathroom. Her backside remained uncovered as she walked away. Paul admired her firm derrière as she walked with a seductive sway.

After shutting the door she paused to look at herself in the mirror. Her hair was completely disheveled but she noted the unmistakable glow of someone who has been thoroughly and well pleasured. She finished her business and looked into the cabinet. Finding a freshly wrapped tooth brush she brushed. Also finding a selection of premium hotel size shampoos and lotions she shouted through the door "Taking a shower, ok?"

"No problem" Paul shouted back.

"Do I need to lock the door?" she shouted once again with that tease in her voice.

"No I think you'll be safe" Paul teased back.

"Rats" Kim muttered under her breath.

While she was taking her shower Paul gave himself a quick shower in the kitchen sink. Suddenly he jerked his head upright and looked straight ahead as it dawned on him. "I should have taken her up on that hint. What an idiot."

He had just finished brushing his teeth when she emerged from the bathroom. A luxurious towel was wrapped around her torso barely covering her breasts. Kim got the reaction she was hoping for when Paul couldn't resist a quick wolf whistle as Kim put one arm behind her head and vamped over toward him.

She stopped part way and just stared amazed at the remainder of the loft which had been hidden in the darkness last night.

"Holy cow" she exclaimed as her eyes took in the far corners of the loft. There were lights and reflectors and all manner of camera equipment. But what really caught her eye was the collection of props from the last shoot.

Along the wall was a line of small cages. Just big enough for one person to stand in. Hanging from the ceiling were chains with leather cuffs at the ends. She noticed a set of stocks, benches,and a medieval rack. In the center of the room was a Saint Andrews cross. Sturdy wooden cross beams formed an "X". Wrist and ankle cuffs fastened at the corners.

Paul was startled by her discovery and quickly attempted to explain. "These are all on loan from the production company. Nothing is mine." he smiled sheepishly.

Fognum90
Fognum90
55 Followers
12