Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was feeling something grow deep inside her, a yearning scratch she knew she was going to have to itch, one way or another. "They used all this stuff in the video?" she asked turning to see Pauls face glowing beet red.

"Yeah, well, ummm, you see....the song is all about an innocent woman casting aside her inhibitions and letting her freak flag fly, so to speak."

"I can so relate" thought Kim to herself.

"Does all this stuff work" she asked hopefully.

"I guess so" Paul replied. "The Saint Andrews cross was the centerpiece of the shoot. The singer was tied to it and a hidden motor gradually raised her arms and stretched her out. It was symbolic or something."

"Can we try these things out?" Kim asked, not believing her luck.

"I don't see why not" Paul answered, not believing HIS luck.

Kim bounded across the room to the cages. "What were these used for?"

"Dancers were in there, practically naked, thrashing around for the entire video."

"Can I try?" Kim asked, jumping into one cage without waiting for his answer. Slamming the door closed with a clank. "What is so sexy about this?" she asked, knowing full well the answer.

"Look up" Paul replied. Hanging down on a chain from the top of the cage were a pair a of leather cuffs.

"I can't reach" cried Kim, stretching her lovely arms trying.

Paul reached in between the bars of the cage and pushed a small black step stool directly under the cuffs. "Stand on this" he said.

Obediently she stepped up. Paul reached through the bars and fastened the leather cuffs to her wrists. A quick image flashed through her mind and she decided to try and re-enact it. Paul was startled when she deliberately kicked over the stool, leaving her body hanging. She twisted and turned trying to find the stool again. As she did so the towel she had been wearing fell to the floor of the cage. "Ok, ok, now I get it. This is super fun. I feel so exposed, vulnerable and extremely turned on."

Paul slid the stool back under her feet. Kim cried out "Oh my god that was so sexy. I felt like some kind of sex slave or something."

Paul smiled and thought "Me too."

"What can we try next?" Kim playfully teased as Paul loosened the cuffs. "That one, that one" she demanded, feeling like a kid is some sort of twisted adult candy store.

She left the towel behind on the floor of the cage as she practically ran to the stocks.

Paul glanced upward with his hands pressed together and said "Thank you."

"What was that?" asked Kim, turning to look back at him.

"Paul, get over here. How does this one work?"

Again, it was all to tease Paul. She knew exactly how it worked from old Puritan movies she had seen. How often had she gone to bed after watching a movie with some woman humiliated in the stocks and masturbated to a delicious orgasm?

"Please Paul. I want to try it."

Paul obliged, raising the top bar and guiding her head and wrists into the device. Kim could sense that her breasts were hanging down and swaying slightly as she settled in. Paul lowered the top bar and secured Kim into place.

"Oh Paul" she exclaimed "This is such a turn on for me. You have no idea."

"Let me check" Paul said as he moved behind her and slipped his fingers into the folds of her pussy. Startled by the sudden invasion of her most private parts she cried out "Paul, stop that."

Paul ignored her protest and, as she hoped he would, he pushed a finger deep into her.

"Oh Paul. I am so horny right now. You've got to fuck me."

Paul ignored her again, walking over to the wall and pulling a paddle of its hook. "I'm sorry, Kim, in Puritan times the stocks were used for punishment, not pleasure."

Taking the lead from the role Paul initiated, Kim cried out "Oh please, good sir. Do not punish your fair maiden."

Knowing Kim could see nothing behind her he reached under and began to fondle her breasts and tweeked her nipples.

"Oh please, good sir. Do not molest your fair maiden."

Just as her knees began to give way from the teasing of her sensitive nipples, she let out a low moan of pleasure. Paul pulled back with the paddle and took a swing at that delicious firm butt.

Thwack.

The blow echoed throughout the loft. Kim straighten her knees and her eyes bugged out of her head. A quick yelp came from her parted lips. Paul, realizing he had struck her slightly harder than he had intended, rushed around the front of the front of the stocks, half expecting to get chewed out.

Instead, Kim looked into his eyes and said "That was good, Paul. But next time do give the maiden a little more warning." With that she winked at him and pursed her lips playfully waiting for a kiss.

He bent down and they kissed softly and passionately. "Can you get me out of this thing now? I'm getting a stiff neck."

They both laughed and Paul released the top bar, freeing her. Kim rubbed her butt and looked back. Her ass had a slight red glow, nothing that wouldn't fade in an a bit.

"I suppose you're ready to quit now." Paul asked.

"Are you kidding me? Not on your life am I stopping now. When am I ever going to get another chance like this?" She looked him in the eye with an evil grin and said "Besides. The torture has only just begun."

Kim paused for a moment and thought about where she was and what she was saying. It seemed like she was a totally different person from the shy demure kindergarten teacher of 24 hours ago.

"If only those other teachers could see me now?" she said quietly to herself, pleased at the woman she was becoming. Knowing herself and taking life by the balls.

"What was that?" Paul asked.

"Oh nothing. Just dreaming up our next adventure."

"Where has this woman been all my life? She seems so alive and uninhibited. How did I get so lucky?" Paul mused.

Paul was interrupted in his thoughts by a hand in which reached into his robe and found his cock. "Come over here you naughty boy. This looks very interesting to me."

She squeezed his cock making it grow harder and longer, then dragged him by it over to the Saint Andrews cross. "Tell me about this again. From the video?" she demanded.

Clearing his throat and trying to regain his composure after being so rudely dragged across the room, Paul said "The singer was tied to this and her male dancers danced around her with whips flogging her. They have these soft cat-o-nine tails that you can whip someone with all day and it barely leaves a mark. But it does slap sharply and sting a little. In the video it looks terrific."

"Oh please can you tie me up on this and make a video? I will want to keep this memory forever."

"Me too" thought Paul. "Sure. We still have all six cameras set up from yesterday and ready to go."

"Wow six?"

"Yeah they all run continuously and I edit the scenes together to make one final cut with the best footage from each."

"I had no idea it was this complex".

"The editing is where the real work is done. The shoot itself is easy."

"Easy for you but not so easy for me, I hope." She gave Paul a wink.

"There is that evil grin again." thought Paul as he walked to a control panel to set the lights and start the cameras. Automatic blinds lowered to darken the space and two high intensity stage lights flood lit the cross. The remainder of the space was completely dark.

"What were the dancers wearing?" Kim asked.

"They wore boots and menacing looking tight leather pants."

"Would you dress like that for me? It would make the scene so much more believable. Please please please."

"Sure. Would you like to wear the singer's costume?"

"No, I think for my version I want to be completely naked. Except for a collar if you have one."

"It just so happens" Paul replied as he took a collar down from the shelf. He started to place it around her neck but she stopped him.

"If we are going to do this I want to get into character." With that Kim dropped to her knees, placed her hands behind her back, and lowered her eyes to the floor.

Ignoring his cock which had once again peeked out from his robe, he placed the collar around her neck, lifting her curly dark hair to fasten the latch in place with a lock.

"Thank you sir" she said demurely.

"Stay" Paul said playfully as he turned to grab his costume.

"Yes sir" she replied.

He discarded the robe and pulled up the leather pants. No way his cock was ever going to fit. Not in its current state anyway. He left the front button open and allowed the cock to hang out. He laced up the boots, coming out of the shadows back to the cross.

Kim glanced up from the exact spot she had been left and gasped "Ooh, this is going to be so good. I can't wait."

She jumped up onto the cross with her back to the timbers. She watched, fascinated, with strange but familiar emotions running through her, as Paul tightened the cuffs around her ankles.

"I'm really going to be tortured. All my life, all my fantasies coming true. Right now."

Kim didn't even realize she was saying this out loud until Paul looked up at her and smiled.

"Don't worry. We'll make those dreams come true."

The lights were hot. She felt a bead of sweat make its way down her chest between her breasts. She felt light headed and thought she might collapse until Paul grabbed a wrist to fasten it into its cuff.

"Breathe" he said.

She nodded and began inhaling and exhaling deeply. Watching as her bosom rose and fell he nodded approvingly. She was a beauty, no doubt. He fastened the other wrist in place.

"Please" she said, feeling more sure of herself "when you whip me I want you to show no mercy. Whip my breasts. Whip my cunt. I want it all. If you don't believe me feel how wet I am." Reaching between her legs he slid a finger into her folds and then drew the sopping finger back across her clit. His finger circled the nub softly and carefully. Her knees began to collapse again and he withdrew the finger.

She turned her head and gazed longingly into his eyes. "Now. Start now. Oh please. I need this so very very badly."

Paul believed her. "Ok so the way this cross works is that when I step on this switch a little motor runs and the cable will draw your wrists up. They will continue to be raised until your feet are lifted off those posts you are standing on. You will continue upwards until all the slack in the straps attached to your ankle cuffs is used up. The straps have some stretch in them so the amount of torture is easily controlled. Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Kim thought "I had no idea this thing was so devious, so perverted, so demented, so delicious!!" "I'm ready. Please Paul, I am so ready."

Paul turned and flipped a switch on the console behind him. Six video monitors flickered to life in front of her. She was watching herself from six different angles all at once.

"Please, Paul. I am really into this role so if I scream or struggle or shout at you it's all part of my act. Don't worry. If it gets to be too much I'll say "Red" which means I need to stop." Kim smiled as she decided to herself that under no circumstances would she say "Red".

Paul stepped on the switch on the floor and the motor began to silently stretch her arms upwards. She watched the monitors enjoying every angle. She especially liked the one which showed a wrist held fast by the cuff as her fingers splayed and tried to grasp anything they could find. She began to twist and struggle, noting how perfect the cameras captured it all.

"Let me down" she shouted at Paul. "My father will have you drawn and quartered, you sick bastard."

Paul was mesmerized by her acting. She really could have a future in the business. So genuine and believable she was, he worried for a brief second he just might actually end up drawn and quartered.

The motor continued pulling upwards. He was glad the cross was tilted back slightly because he didn't want to strain her shoulders with all this.

As her arms were stretched all the way tight he worried she might be hurt if her back got stuck sliding upwards. He decided it would not become an issue as Kim's pale skin was now covered in sweat from her straining exertions. Under the hot lights it was pouring off her now as multiple streams ran down her body. Her slippery skin glistened as she slid upwards easily against the highly polished cross.

"Oh. Oh. Oooh. Don't stop, please don't stop." she cried.

Her threats and denunciations gave way to a soft moaning now. "Oh thank you, Julie, for talking me into dating this guy." Kim thought to herself. "Just look at this hunk of man in those tight pants, with those rippling muscles and that long thick cock he's soon going to be fucking me with. Look at him staring at my stretching body as he tortures me. I must have died and gone to heaven. My every dream coming true right now."

Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt the cuffs on her ankles pull down and bite into her skin.

She let out another involuntary low moan. Paul was watching her carefully now as he inched the motor with short pulses. The leather straps securing her ankle cuffs began to creak as they stretched.

"That's enough stretching for you my wench." Kim wanted a bit more but she nodded her head in agreement. The stretch was so delicious. She looked incredible in the monitors. It was exactly like her long favorite fantasy.

"Now it's the whip for you." Paul wondered if he might have a future in acting too.

Kim screamed out "No, no, no, you wicked monster. My father will have you flogged to within an inch of your life."

Paul chuckled to himself "I've already been drawn and quartered and NOW she wants to whip me?"

Using this amusing thought as part of his acting he smiled as he drew the whip back.

"He's about to use that whip on me and look at that smile on his face. So glad he is enjoying himse..." her thought was broken by a sudden sharp pain across her nipples that racked her body. She realized it didn't really hurt, just stings a little. Splat went the tentacles of the cat-o-nine as it splashed into the sweat pouring off her breasts sending it flying everywhere.

She wondered if the camera could pick that up and soon had her answer. Watching the monitor close up of her breasts she saw the next blow. Sweat flew everywhere.

Next she noticed her nipples in the monitor with a side angle. Are they really that hard and long? Splat came the next blow and she watched in lustful fascination as her breasts bounced under the impact. "Oh, Paul." she cried "This is soooo gooooood."

Paul watched her writhe and squirm trying to avoid each new blow. Back into her character she screamed "Oh, please, please, stop. That hurts too much. I can't stand the....." She is interrupted by the next blow.

Paul is really working up a sweat now. She watches with lust as the muscles in his chest flex with every swing. His cock is impossibly hard and bobbing side to side as he turns to really put his back into the next one.

She hears herself scream as the next blow lands, with the sting a little more intense than the others. The tips of the strands of the whip seemed to have just hit her nipples perfectly. Startled by her scream Paul drops his character and the whip.

He runs up onto the platform below the cross and looks into her eyes.

"Are you ok, honey?" He asks tenderly.

Recovering from the sting she looks deep into his eyes and confesses "Oh yes, Paul it hurt a little bit but it already is starting to feel better. It's just a sting really. In fact, I think it's made me even hornier."

She smiled and Paul was relieved he hadn't done any real damage. "I'm sorry my love. Do you want to get down now?"

Something was triggered inside her when she heard the word "love". She felt a strange, unfamiliar hunger in her loins.

"No, Paul. But there is one thing you can do for me right now."

"Anything Kim"

"Take that cock and fuck me with it. Now, with me stretched like this. It's my perfect fantasy and I am so so very very ready."

Paul's cock had softened a bit when he thought he had hurt Kim. But now, looking into her eyes and feeling her hunger and unbridled lust and his own as well, he stepped up and slid his now rigid cock deep inside her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" she whispered as her eyes rolled back into her head and she could feel the first rumblings of what would be her best orgasm ever, starting to build.

"Easy my love. The day is just beginning." Paul answered.

Hearing the words "my love" and a promise of more pushed her right over the edge. She came. Longer. Harder. And with more passion than ever before. Feeling her orgasm and watching her pant, grunt, and writhe, Paul was also overcome and came hard himself.

"mmmmm sooo goood" she sighed.

Spent, Paul collapsed at the foot of the cross. He looked up at her tremendously sexy body, still stretched. Her chest heaving with every breath. "What's next, Paul?" she whispered as he just looked up and smiled.


12