Awakenings Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooo! Groveling at my feet. I like the sound of that. This could turn into a very exciting evening."

"Michael when she gets like this it really is best to ignore her. Please continue reading."

Both Mel and Amy winked at me. I smiled at them and started reading again.

"Things continue to go well at the office. Jason is a good manager and Bernie Kyle is a capable assistant. Charles and Edith called this morning to inquire about how you're doing. I told them that you're staying with two exotic dancers in Tucson. That made both of them happy. Edith has talked to Jeanne several times since you left. They have a pretty good understanding of her new life style, so they were afraid that you might be sitting in some motel on the Interstate, alone and depressed. They told me to tell you that they send their love."

Mel said, "I hope that someday we can meet Charles and Edith. They sound like interesting people."

"They are and I'm certain they'd like to meet you and Amy too." I continued reading Ruth's email.

"Before I tell you about last night, I have to say something. Michael have you thought about how much our lives have changed in the last three months? Of course you have, that's why you're living in Tucson; but Michael, What The Fuck! Last night I gave a man I barely knew a blow job in his car while David waited for me inside a bar. I'm the mother of two teenagers. It feels like my entire world has turned upside down. Hell I just wrote the word fuck in an email to my boss. Most amazing of all is that I'm loving every bit of this and so is David. Sometimes I wonder if we shouldn't be checking into an insane asylum.

It would be easy to pin all of this on Jeanne, but that wouldn't be fair. While she may have started it, all of us have eagerly jumped on her merry band wagon. Honestly, David and I couldn't be happier. We're both a little scared, but we're excited too. You haven't exactly suffered either. You're in the midst of the middle aged adventure of a lifetime. Michael, you're living in Tucson with two exotic dancers."

I stopped reading and looked at Amy and Mel. "I hope you know that I'm not hanging around with you because you're strippers or escorts. I like you. That's why I'm here. I wouldn't care if you were lunch ladies at the local junior high school. Hell, I'm a damned accountant. People make jokes about accountants."

Mel reached over and patted my hand. "We know that Sweetie. That's why we like you so much."

Amy grinned. "But Michael, this is the first time people have thought we were cool because of our professions. We're enjoying this every bit as much as everyone else is."

Nodding, Mel said, "Ruth said it very well. Right now we're all riding Jeanne's merry band wagon. We might as well relax and have fun."

"That's right." Amy was smiling."

"Okay." I started reading again.

"Anyway, about last night. It was incredible. Not the sex with Tony, that was actually disappointing. Jeanne told me that when she talked to you last night she mentioned that he might have a hair trigger. Believe me, he does. It took me less than a minute to make him cum. I shouldn't complain. That was actually a blessing. It allowed me to get back to David. It also provided us with a laugh at Tony's expense. That gave David a little extra self confidence about all of this. Michael, regardless of what happens; I love David and Jeanne loves you. Please don't ever forget that. We don't ever want either of you to get hurt because of what we're doing.

When I returned to the bar I gave David a quick nod and walked back out to the parking lot. A minute later he joined me. As soon as we got into the car he was a fount of questions. Did I have fun? Did Tony have a big cock? Did he make a lot of cum? Where did he cum? Did I want to see him again. Did I wish that he could have fucked me? Those were just a few of his questions. I enjoyed it. David is my baby and I love it when he's excited.

Believe me, he was excited. When we got home it took every bit of self control David had just to be able to calmly talk to the kids about their school day. As soon as we got into the privacy of our bedroom he was all over me. I loved it. He almost ripped my clothes off. When I sat down on the foot of the bed he dropped to his knees and started kissing my feet. My baby has a submissive streak. Please don't think ill of him. As a father, a husband and a provider David is a rock. He's the strongest man I've ever known. If he had to do it he would walk through hell to keep the kids and me safe, but in the bedroom he's my little pussy and that makes me love him even more."

Mel said, "It makes me love him too. Too many men are arrogant asshole wimps pretending to be macho tough guys."

Nodding, Amy said, "The moment things get tough they grab their barbells and race for the back door."

I continued reading.

"Gradually David worked his way up to my pussy. He kissed me there and then he said something that completely amazed me. He told me that he wished that I'd let Tony fuck me. I asked him if he was serious. He assured me that he was. He said that he wanted me to be free like Jeanne. He wanted me to enjoy other men. I don't understand why David wants this lifestyle, but I'm now convinced that he does want it and I have to admit that I want it too. Before I met David I was a slut. I used to hate that word, but Jeanne has convinced me that it's just a name for a woman who freely enjoys sex with variety of partners. When I think about it like that it doesn't bother me, so now I brazenly admit that I used to be a slut and I'd very much like to be one again."

"Your wife is turning into an evangelist for promiscuity." Mel was grinning.

Nodding, I said, "That's my Jeanne. When she embraces a cause she becomes passionate about it."

Amy giggled. "Promiscuity is a cause that invites passion."

"It does, doesn't it." Mel, Amy and I grinned at each other and then I started reading again.

"Anyway, I was excited and so was David. You know how people say that sometimes a man lets his penis do his thinking for him? At that moment I was thinking with my clit. I lay back on the bed, spread my legs apart as wide as I could and told David to show me what he'd do for me after another man finished fucking me. Michael, David buried his face between my legs and started kissing and licking me with total abandon. It was like he was possessed by lust. I loved it. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face into my cunt as hard as I could. At that moment all I wanted to do was fuck David's face.

Michael, please don't be shocked by my language. Both David and I are trying as hard as we can to shed our inhibitions. One of the ways we're doing it is talking dirty to each other. It really is fun.

David to gave me the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. The kids were at home so I didn't dare scream, but I think I shook for at least a minute."

Mel laughed. "Damn Michael, your friends sure do know how to party."

Amy and I both smiled. I continued reading.

"While I was recovering from my orgasm David crawled up the bed and lay quietly next to me. Michael, I was so happy. When I opened my eyes I asked him if he was ready to fuck me. He told me that he'd rather watch another man fuck me. I told him that while I'd enjoy that too there weren't any immediately available candidates. That made both of us laugh.

David then surprised me by telling me that he'd really enjoy it if I masturbated him while I told him about my experiences with Nick Granger. We did it Michael, we actually did it. It was so kinky. David kneeled on the bed next to me and I slowly jacked him off while I told him how much I loved fucking and sucking Nick's big cock. When David orgasmed I aimed his cock so that he ejaculated on my tits. After he finished cumming I licked his cock clean and then I ordered him to lick my breasts clean. I didn't suggest it. I didn't ask him to do it. I ordered him to do it and he did it. He did it eagerly. I don't know what got into us. We've never done anything like that before. I guess both of us were so excited that we'd lost all of our inhibitions. Afterward we lay together on the bed cuddling and giggling like a pair of teenagers.

Later, after we'd showered and put on our pajamas David asked me if I wanted to try to get together with Tony at a motel. I told him that I didn't. Truthfully, Tony isn't a very good playmate. He's a little unsure of himself and he cums quickly.

David was disappointed, but he quickly cheered up when I told him that I had another idea. Last night, while Jeanne and I were walking into Brady's she told me that a friend of hers had told her about The Goldenrod Supper Club. Jeanne's been there several times, but her friend told her that during a trade show at the Civic Center The Goldenrod becomes the evening hangout for the men working at the show. Since most of the men are from out of town, they have hotel rooms and many of them are looking for a little extracurricular fun. A trade show opens at the Civic Center next Tuesday. Jeanne and her friend are planning to go to the Goldenrod Tuesday evening. She invited me join them.

When he heard this David was adamant that I had to go, but he was also still a little disappointed. Next Tuesday evening is a full week away. My baby is anxious to get started with our new life style. He was hoping that there was something else we might be able to do this week. I pointed out that since Thursday was Thanksgiving this probably wasn't a big week for extramarital assignations. David understood immediately. We're now both eagerly anticipating next Tuesday night. David asked if he could sit in the bar and watch. I told him that I'd ask Jeanne, but I couldn't think of any reason that she would object.

Jason just handed me a stack of forms that have to be ready for the afternoon mail, so I'd better get going.

Michael, I hope you're enjoying life as much as David and I are. I'll email you again at the end of the week. Amy and Mel I really hope that someday we can meet.

Love

Ruth"

Mel shook her head. "I said it before and I'm going to say it again. You're friends sure are learning how to party."

I smiled. "Yes they are."

Amy said, "The trade show is a great idea. Mel and I used to work the Las Vegas trade shows. They're loaded with guys away from home looking for a good time. I expect that Jeanne, Ruth and Jeanne's new friend are going to have a very good time next Tuesday."

Mel asked, "Michael, who is this new friend? Did Jeanne mention her in San Francisco?"

"No Mel, she didn't; but she's going to call us tonight. We can ask her."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cuckolding my Husband How my husband and I had our first Cuckolding adventure.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
The Day I Caught the Flu A wife deceives and cheats on her husband.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories