Awakenings Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I finished talking to Mel, Amy and Paul, I called Jeanne. She was excited about her date with Jack Mahler the following night. I was excited too. I told her I wished I could be there so I could watch while she was getting dressed. Jeanne laughed and told me she wished I could be there too.

She also told me that Abby had called Matt Haynes. He was eager to meet Ruth and as long as they understood that David would only be involved as an observer and never as a participant, he wasn't at all put off by the prospect of including him. In fact he felt that if David really could be satisfied with that role it would make the entire situation must less complicated.

Friday morning I awoke excited, but I was also anxious. That night my wife had a date with a man she'd just met. Jack Mahler, she'd described him as handsome, exciting and a considerate lover.

While I was now an avowed voyeur and an eager cuckold, I still grappled with a lifetime of conditioning. Would Jeanne find this man more exciting than me? Would she fall in love with him? Would she be bored with me? I now trusted Jeanne implicitly. Rationally I was confident that I would always be the man who owned her heart, but doubt and insecurity still lingered. It was nearly impossible to squash them completely.

After breakfast at the coffee shop across the street from my motel, I drove to one of the nearby golf courses. It was a nice course and I was paired with two retired gentlemen who turned out to be interesting playing partners. If I hadn't been preoccupied with Jeanne and her impending date that evening it would have been a memorable day of golf.

But I was preoccupied. I had difficulty focusing my attention on the game and played poorly. When I returned to my motel I tried to read, but I still couldn't focus my attention. Excitement and anxiety had a firm hold on my mindset.

Deciding to treat myself I walked down to the Walgreens, went into the Liquor store side and purchased a six pack of Heineken beer and a liter of Chivas Regal Scotch whisky. A good bottle of beer before dinner and a couple of scotches after dinner would be nice.

Back at the motel I took a shower and drank a bottle of Heineken while I got dressed. Once I was ready I walked across the street to Jimmy's Steakhouse.

Jimmy's had a row of six small two person tables lined up along the windows that looked out on to the street in front of the restaurant. While it wasn't a scenic view, the street served as a welcome focal point for patrons dining alone.

The hostess seated me. A moment later a waitress arrived. I ordered a bottle of Heineken. She left. I stared at the cars driving by the restaurant while I thought about my wife and her new friend. I wondered if he'd already arrived at the house. I glanced at my watch. It was 7:10. Jeanne told me he was coming over at 6:30. It was an hour earlier at home. If he was punctual it would be another twenty minutes before he arrived.

The waitress returned with my beer and a basket of wrapped crackers and bread sticks. After setting the basket of crackers in the middle of the table she poured half of my bottle of beer into a glass, set it and the half empty bottle in front of me and asked if I was ready to order. I was. I ordered a tossed salad, a small sirloin and a baked potato.

As the waitress was leaving I noticed the hostess leading a middle aged woman to the next table along the window from mine. Trying to be discreet I took a sip of my beer and pretended to stare out the window while I surreptitiously watched the woman out of the corner of my eye.

Maybe a year or two older than Jeanne and me, she had shoulder length dark hair, an enchanting smile and beautiful blue eyes. While she wasn't heavy, she was a full figured woman with an ample bust, a thick waist, generous hips and gorgeous rear end. I found her very attractive. At least momentarily, she made me forget about Jeanne and her new friend.

She sat down in the chair on the opposite side of her table from where I was seated at my table. While we were at separate tables it created the feeling that we were dining together.

I continued watching her. The same waitress who was taking care of me arrived at her table. The woman ordered a vodka martini. The waitress left.

The woman leaned over and set her purse on the floor between her chair and the wall under the window. When she sat up again, she glanced at me. For a brief moment our eyes met, but she looked away immediately. Still trying to be discreet I watched. Suddenly her expression changed. She smiled, turned her gaze directly to me and said. "This is awkward, isn't it."

Chuckling, I said, "Yes it is. We're dining alone, but in a way we're dining together."

"I'm generally not this forward, but as you just pointed out, in a way we've already been seated together. Would you like to make it official and join me at my table? Dining alone is so unsatisfying."

"Yes, I'd like that very much." I picked up my glass of beer and the bottle next to it. As I walked over to her table I said, "My name is Michael Nolan."

She smiled and said,"Michael Nolan, I'm pleased to meet you. My name is Maureen Styles."

As I sat down, I said, "It's a pleasure to meet you too Maureen. Thank you for inviting me to join you. I agree, dining alone is unsatisfying."

"So Michael, why are you dining alone? I would think a handsome man like you would be happily married and out with his wife tonight."

"I am married."

"Where's your wife?"

"At home in Minnesota."

"Do you live in the Twin Cities?"

"Yes, St. Paul."

"Are you traveling for business."

"No, I'm just traveling."

"Without your wife."

"Yes." Quickly deciding that there wasn't any good reason to guarded with this woman I said, "Over the past several months our marriage has been stressed. We're working things out, but we're currently separated. It's an informal separation, but we are deliberately living apart."

And that's why your traveling."

"Yes."

"My husband and I are having problems too. While we're not physically separated, we're certainly emotionally separated."

"Would you like to talk about it?"

"Actually, I would. Would you mind?"

"Not at all."

The waitress arrived with Maureen's martini. After she set it down Maureen ordered her dinner, a tossed salad, grilled salmon and a baked potato. When she was finished ordering I asked, "Since we're dining together could you bring our food at the same time?"

The waitress nodded. "Certainly sir, I'll tell the chef."

"Thank you."

After the waitress was gone Maureen took a sip of her martini and said, "Eric and I have been married for twenty-nine years."

"Jeanne and I have been married for twenty-seven years."

"Last October Eric announced that he had a mistress. He tried to assure me that it was a physical relationship and nothing more, but that really wasn't much solace to me."

"No, I don't imagine it was. I'm sure it was a blow to your self esteem."

"A huge blow. The man I'd loved and trusted for most of my life was suddenly attracted to someone else. I fell into a depression that lasted for over two months. The holidays shook me out of it. I really can't explain why. I would have thought they'd make me even more depressed, but they didn't. I think spending time with my two children helped. It made me realize that I still have family."

"How old are your children?"

"My son Matt is Twenty-five. My daughter, Nicole is twenty-three."

"I have two daughters. Tricia is twenty-four. Jodie is the same age as Nicole, twenty-three.

Nodding, Maureen said, "Okay, now I've told you the problem I'm having with Eric. Why are you and Jeanne separated?"

"Informally separated."

"Okay, why are you informally separated?"

I smiled. "We've been weathering a problem remarkably similar to yours."

"Really?"

"Yes, last August Jeanne announced that she was planning to start dating other men."

"No warning, no preparation, out of the blue?"

"That's right."

"That's what Eric did to me too. I think that makes it harder."

"In their defense, I'm not sure how you prepare someone for an announcement like that."

"You have a point. Since you're now informally separated I gather that Jeanne carried out her plan."

"She did. Would you like to hear the full story?"

"Very much."

"All right. It's going to take some time."

Smiling, Maureen said, "I have all evening. My husband is having dinner with his girlfriend."

"And my wife is entertaining a man she just met."

I told Maureen my story. I started at the beginning and tried to tell her everything. I didn't see any reason to hold anything back. Our salads arrived and then our dinner. I talked while we ate. Maureen listened intently. Occasionally she asked a question. She was very interested in my conversation with Jennifer Rawlins that night many weeks ago in the Cosmopolitan Lounge.

She was also very interested in Jeanne's transition from a middle aged conservative married woman to an avowed slut.

When I was finished Maureen stared at me for a moment and then she said, "Michael that's a hell of a story."

I nodded.

She said, "You really spent that last six weeks living with two hookers in Arizona?"

"I did."

"And now your oldest daughter's fiancee is living with them?"

"That's right."

"And your wife really does give blow jobs to guys in a parking lot behind a bar?"

"She does and she dresses like a slut and she's having a wonderful time."

"Are you really okay with that?"

"It's taken some time and a lot of help from my two friends in Arizona, but yes, now I'm okay with it."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disparage Amy and Mel. I shouldn't have called them hookers. It's just that I've never met anyone who had two close friends who were prostitutes."

"It's okay, they sometimes use the term too."

Maureen smiled and then she said, "Michael, I want to believe you, I really do. I think many of us have secret fantasies, illicit fantasies. We dream about them, we even masturbate to them, but we never dare to act on them."

I nodded.

Maureen continued, "Your wife acted on her fantasies. At first you were upset, but you're now allowing her to do it."

"Your husband acted on his fantasies too."

"Yes he did, but he did it without any regard for my feelings."

"At the beginning Jeanne didn't have much regard for my feelings either."

"But she figured it out. She flew to San Francisco. Right now, when we're at home together, Eric barely acknowledges my presence."

"He hasn't figured it out yet."

"I don't think he ever will. He has his little chippy."

"It might help if you give him a nudge."

"What are you suggesting?"

"A few minutes ago you told me that you had secret desires, illicit desires."

"Yes I did. I think most people have them."

"I think Eric has given you carte blanche to act on them."

Maureen stared at me. After a moment she said, "Are you suggesting that I start acting like a slut?"

"Does that appeal to you?"

"Of course it does, but...Oh my god! What would people think?"

"Jeanne's answer to that question would be, who cares?"

"You're serious."

"Yes I am."

"But how? I mean even if I wanted to do that I wouldn't know where to begin."

I shrugged. "You just have to start."

"Michael, do you really believe there are men who would want me?"

"Maureen, you're a beautiful woman. If you start sending the right signals I'm certain you'll find out that lots of men want you."

Maureen and I stared at each other. After a moment she asked, "Michael, do you want me?"

I smiled.

Maureen quickly said, "Oh god, please don't say no. I don't think I could bear anymore rejection."

"Maureen, you really are a beautiful woman. Only a fool would reject you. I would love to take you to my bed tonight."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"I'll have to leave by eleven. I want to get home before Eric gets home."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I just do."

"You can leave any time you want to leave."

"Do you really want to do this?"

"Yes I do."

"Oh my god!"

"Maureen, do you like Scotch?"

"Yes I do, why?"

"I have a bottle of Chivas Regal in my motel room. Would you like to have an after dinner drink with me?"

"Yes Michael, I'd like that very much." Maureen was smiling.

I summoned our waitress and paid our bill. As we were walking out of Jimmy's Steakhouse Maureen said, "Michael, asking this is a little embarrassing, but I feel like I have to do it."

"Go ahead."

"Do you ummm..Do you have any, you know...condoms?"

"I don't, but I agree, we need them, or at least I hope we're going to need them. Let's walk down to Walgreen's."

"Thank you Michael."

After purchasing a three pack of condoms in Walgreen's pharmacy we went into the liquor side of the store and bought a bottle of Maureen's favorite after dinner drink, Bailey's Irish cream.

Inside my motel room I poured a glass of Bailey's for Maureen and a glass of Scotch for myself. We clinked glasses, said, "Cheers.", took a sip of our drinks and smiled at each other awkwardly.

Finally I said, "I'm really not very good at this."

"Didn't you just finish six weeks as the protege of two ladies of the evening?"

"I did, but they usually took the lead in everything we did."

"So now the hapless accountant is on his own."

I nodded sheepishly. We both laughed.

Maureen set her glass of Bailey's down on the bedside table, turned around and said, "Unzip my dress."

My pulse suddenly racing, I set my scotch on the table next to Maureen's glass of Baileys. After fumbling with the clasp for a moment, I managed to unzip her dress. She hung it in the closet and turned to face me. She was wearing a black brassiere, a pair of black lace full bikini panties and thigh high black stockings.

"You're beautiful."

"Thank you kind sir, it's been a long time since anyone has told me that."

"I love your lingerie. It's very sexy."

"Lately I've felt so old and ugly. Expensive lingerie makes me feel a little better about myself."

I took Maureen in my arms and whispered, "You're not old and ugly, you're beautiful." And then I kissed her. She kissed me back. It was a kiss laden with desperate need.

My earlier awkwardness now vanquished by my excitement, I pulled Maureen down onto the bed and unfastened her brassiere. At the same time she unbuckled my belt and opened my trousers. I kicked off my shoes while Maureen tugged my pants down to my ankles and then I sat up, pulled my pants off and tossed them onto the desk.

As I was taking off my socks, Maureen laughed. "Thank you, Eric used to leave his socks on. It always made me feel like we were actors in a low budget porn movie."

"Low budget porn movies can be fun."

Giggling, Maureen said, "Yes they can. Especially when the actors just met. Michael, I feel so wicked right now."

"Jeanne says it's fun to be wicked."

"I have to admit that I think I agree with her."

"Lie back."

"What are you going to do?"

"Make you feel really wicked. Relax, remember, I just completed six weeks as the protege of two ladies of the evening."

Still giggling, Maureen lay back on the bed. I removed my boxer shorts and shirt and kissed her lips. She kissed me back. I moved lower. She cooed with pleasure as I nibbled and suckled on her large breasts, but I only did it for a moment. I had another objective in mind. I moved still lower. As I tongued her navel I slipped my hand into the lace waistband of her panties and found her bald mound.

I whispered, "You're shaved."

"I started doing it two weeks ago. It made me feel sexier. Is it okay?"

"I love it. I think it's very sexy." My fingers found her slit. She was wet, slippery wet. I massaged her for a moment and then I pushed her panties down her stocking covered legs.

As soon as I pulled them off, Maureen sat up and said, "I want to touch you."

I moved back up the bed so I was lying next to her. I felt Maureen's touch. Her fingers caressed my erection. As she explored me, my fingers returned to her pussy. She opened her legs for me. I massaged her while she fondled my cock and balls.

Our mutual arousal was growing. I kissed Maureen and whispered, "It's time to get wicked."

As moved back down the bed she asked, "Michael, what are you going to do?"

Without answering I positioned myself between her legs. Maureen was silent, tense. I laid my arms along her hips and gently held her while I leaned forward and kissed her glistening cleft.

Her breath caught. "Michael..."

I kissed her again, only this time I held the kiss. I closed my eyes and made out with Maureen's cunt. She gasped, "Michael, no one has ever done this to me. It feels." She paused for a moment and then she said, "It feels wonderful!"

I extended my tongue and licked her. Maureen squealed, "Oh my god!"

Looking up at Maureen, I asked, "Are you serious? No one has ever done this to you before?"

"Eric thinks its nasty. He won't even discuss it."

"Do you think it's nasty?"

Giggling, Maureen exclaimed, "Yes! It's wonderfully nasty. It's magnificently nasty."

"Close your eyes and lie back. Nasty is fun"

"Yes it is. You're fun. Being nasty with you is fun."

I kissed Maureen and then I licked her. After I licked her I kissed her again. She was wet, slippery wet. My face was coated with her moisture. I reveled in it. Jeanne, Mel and Amy had taught me that giving head was a special pleasure, a pleasure to be savored.

I found Maureen's engorged clitoris and flicked it with my tongue. She shuddered with pleasure. I flicked it again. She squealed with delight. I kissed her clit and then I sucked it into my mouth and massaged it with my tongue. At the same time I slipped first one finger and then two into her slick opening and began slowly finger fucking her.

I felt Maureen tense. She whispered, "Michael, this is so nasty. I love it! I love being nasty!"

I continued sucking and licking Maureen's clit while I fucked her with my fingers. She responded by gyrating her hips and pressing her cunt into my face. I glanced up at her. She was ruthlessly pulling and twisting her nipples.

I felt Maureen's muscles tighten. It knew it was a harbinger of the building storm inside her. I kept sucking and licking her clit while I pumped my fingers in and out of her cunt. Now lost in a frenzy of lust, Maureen viciously twisted and pulled on her nipples. Suddenly her entire body went rigid and then she screamed and started to shake. I pulled back and watched as the waves of pleasure pulsed through her loins.

Gradually Maureen's orgasm subsided. For several minutes she lay still while she regained her composure. Finally she smiled at me and said, "That was amazing."

"I enjoyed it too."

"Really? You liked doing that?"

"Yes, I did. I think giving head is even more fun than receiving it. Jeanne, Amy and Mel all agree with me."

"They do?"

"Yes."

Shaking her head, Maureen said, "I already told you that Eric won't even consider doing it and while I used to go down on him, it was always something I did for him. I never really enjoyed it."

"When Mel was helping me understand why Jeanne enjoyed going to Brady's so much we played a game."

"They love to play sex games, don't they."

"Oh yes, anyway Mel and I played a game. She went down on my and then I went down on her, but the objective wasn't to give pleasure, it was to enjoy what we were doing."

"I don't understand."

"Maureen, your pussy is a shrine, a sacred place. It's mesmerizing, exhilarating, intoxicating."

Laughing, Maureen said, "That might be a little overly dramatic."

"Not to me, I love cunts. I love looking at them, kissing them, licking them, and tasting them. I love burying my face in them. I relish the feel of your cum on my lips and nose."