Awakenings Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My cum? Men have cum."

"Women do too."

"I've never heard anyone say it quite like that, but I have to admit that I like it."

"Jeanne feels the same way about cocks. That's why she enjoys Brady's so much. When she's in a car with a guy she barely knows she doesn't have to worry about his pleasure. She's free to suck, kiss, lick and play with his cock for her own gratification. Of course the guy enjoys it too. All men love having their cocks sucked, kissed, licked and fondled, so both of them are happy."

"Your wife really does that? Give blow jobs to men she just met."

"Yes she does."

"Doesn't she find it demeaning?"

"Why should she?"

"They're using her."

"She's using them as much as they're using her. As far as Jeanne is concerned she's just borrowing a guy's cock for a little while. The fact that he enjoys what she's doing while she's playing with him is just a bonus."

"And that doesn't bother you."

"It did at first, but now I understand. Sex can be an expression of love, but it doesn't have to be. I like you Maureen. We're definitely having fun tonight, but we're not in love. Jeanne is and always will be the love of my life."

Staring at me, Maureen said, "Micheal, sex with you is so different than sex was with Eric."

"You loved Eric."

"No, that's not what I'm talking about. Yes, I loved Eric. In many ways I still do." Maureen shook her head. "I suppose I always will. He was the love of my life, but he's always been so damned judgmental and rigid. Michael, you went down on me tonight. I didn't ask you to do it. You just did it. Now you're telling me that you actually enjoyed doing it."

"I did."

"In the twenty-nine years we've been married Eric has never gone down on me, not one time. I can't tell you how many times I've sucked his cock, but he's never gone down on me. I sucked his cock because I wanted to make him happy, but that was the only reason I did it. It was a chore. I never enjoyed it. Now you're telling me that your wife gives blow jobs to men she meets in bars because she enjoys doing it. Even more amazing, you're telling me that you don't mind."

"I don't, not anymore. I now understand that it has nothing to do with her love for me."

Maureen stared at me. After a moment she asked, "Michael, could I try it with you? You know, go down on you for fun."

"Are you asking me if you could borrow my cock for a little while?"

Giggling, Maureen said, "May I?"

"Of course." Chuckling, I lay back on the pillows, my erect penis was sticking straight up.

Maureen moved down the bed and positioned herself so that she was lying on her side next to my hips. She stared at my erection. Reaching out, she touched it, but then she looked up at me. She was making sure she had my approval.

I nodded.

Her gaze returned to my cock. Holding it with both of her hands, she studied it. After a moment Maureen said, "This is only the fifth cock I've ever seen in my entire life, my boyfriend's during the summer after I graduated from high school, two guys I dated while I was in college, Eric's and now yours. This is the first time I've ever really had a chance to look at one of them. You're right, they are fascinating."

I smiled.

Maureen studied my cock and my balls. She fondled me, kissed me and licked me. I'm really not sure how long she played with me, it might have been ten minutes, it might have been a half hour. I didn't care, I enjoyed every minute of her exploration.

Finally she asked, "I want to watch you cum. Can I do that?"

"Of course."

Leaning over, Maureen slipped my cock into her mouth and sucked me. She wasn't as adept as Jeanne, Amy or Mel, but it was still a blow job. All blow jobs are wonderful. While she sucked me Maureen paid close attention to my level of arousal. When she sensed my excitement mounting she took my cock out of her mouth and began giving me a vigorous hand job.

As Maureen pumped my cock I felt the combined sensations of pleasure and pressure building in my loins. Realizing that my orgasm was imminent, I held my breath. There was a second of electrifying anticipation and then the first spurt of semen erupted from my erection.

Maureen continued pumping me. Two more spurts followed, both weaker than the first and then a fourth spurt that was little more than a copious ooze.

Giggling like a school girl, her fist covered with my semen, Maureen stopped pumping me, but continued holding my softening penis.

I looked at her and smiled.

She said, "Oh my god, that was amazing. I feel absolutely shameless."

"Why shameless?"

"I watched you cum."

"Okay."

"It was so..." Maureen hesitated and then she said, "Brazen."

"Brazen?"

"Yes, brazen, like a hussy."

"A hussy?"

"Don't make fun of me."

"I'm not making fun of you. I'm just trying to understand."

"Micheal, this isn't me."

"Did I entice you to do something you didn't want to do?"

"No that's the problem. I did want to do it. I loved doing it. Right now I feel exhilarated, free."

"Good."

"But this isn't who I am. Michael, I actually watched you cum. I won't even let Eric leave a light on when we make love." Maureen laughed. "Or used to make love."

"I'm sorry Maureen. I didn't mean to persuade you to do something you didn't want to do."

"Michael, that's the point. You didn't persuade me to do something I didn't want to do. This is my secret fantasy. It's been my secret fantasy for years. I want to do things like this."

"Watching while you jack a guy off?"

"Please don't make fun of me. This is difficult."

"I'm sorry. I'm a thick headed accountant. Help me understand what you're telling me."

"You're so free and open about sex."

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"I'm an accountant."

"An accountant who spent the last six weeks living with two ladies of the evening. An accountant who lets his wife date other men."

"I didn't at first. Remember, I left Jeanne."

"You didn't divorce her. You went away to give both you and Jeanne time to figure out what was happening with your lives."

"It seemed like the only reasonable response to what was happening."

"And that's what makes you special. Michael, I want..." Maureen shook her head. "I can't believe I'm saying this."

"Go ahead, I won't judge you."

"I know that. That's what this is all about. Michael, I want to be like you, Jeanne, Amy and Mel."

"I don't understand."

"Damn it Michael! I want you to teach me how to be a slut."

"You mean how to dress and act?"

"No, that's the easy part. I want you to teach me how to give a blow job to a man I just met without feeling guilty about it afterward."

"Oh."

"Will you do it?"

"I don't know. I mean, I'm not really sure how I could do that."

"Earlier tonight, while we were eating dinner, you told me that Mel and Amy referred to your time with them as cuckold boot camp."

"Yes."

"What did that mean? What did they teach you?"

"At first they taught me to recognize and accept the fact that Jeanne's new lifestyle excited me and then they helped me understand that there wasn't any reason for me to be ashamed about those feelings."

"They taught you to stop being ashamed about being a cuckold."

"That's exactly what they did."

"Michael, I want you to put me through slut boot camp. I want you to teach me how to be a shameless hussy. Will you do that for me?"

Maureen and I stared at each other. After a moment I said, "Really?"

"Yes."

"I'll try."

"Thank you." Maureen smiled. "Michael, you're getting hard again. Would you like to use one of those condemns we bought at Walgreen's?"

"You just met me. What kind of a woman are you?"

Laughing, Maureen reached over, picked up the three pack of condoms, took one out and tore the wrapper open. As she was rolling it onto my now fully erect cock, she said, "I'm an uptight married woman who would love to learn how to let go of her inhibitions and become a wanton slut."

Grinning, I said, "Wanna fuck?"

She giggled. "Are you always this smooth?"

"Oh yes, I'm an accountant."

Still giggling, Maureen straddled me. As she guided my cock into her cunt, she said, "I want to start out on top."

"Sluts love trying different positions."

"And I want to try them all. Eric has always been strictly missionary."

"A fun position, but there are others."

We tried as many of them as we could imagine. It wasn't serious sex. We were too busy giggling, but it was fun sex. We finished with the missionary position. When I finally came Maureen had her legs wrapped around my hips while I madly pumped my cock in and out of her cunt. We were still giggling.

Afterward, we lay together for a few minutes and then Maureen stood up. As she got dressed she said, "Michael, it's been years since sex was that much fun."

"I enjoyed it too."

"Can I see you again?"

"Of course, I'm now your slut boot camp instructor."

"I don't mean to be forward, but I'm too old to be coy. When can I see you?"

"I'm free tomorrow night. Would you like to meet me at Jimmy's for dinner?"

"Definitely. After dinner can we come back here?"

"At least for a little while, this is going to be your slut boot camp training center."

Maureen smiled and then she asked, "Are you going to tell Jeanne about me?"

"Yes, we're both committed to total honesty. Are you going to tell Eric about me?"

"Damn right I am."

"Maureen, am I revenge sex?"

"Of course, but you're also much more than that. Michael Nolan, you are a living, breathing sex fantasy."

"I'm a middle aged accountant with thinning hair and a paunch."

"Honey, you are the first really uninhibited man I've ever met. At my age that's much more important than a full head of hair and washboard abs."