All Comments on 'Awakenings: Joanna'

by Nite_

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
metroalmametroalmaabout 3 years ago

So if I am doing the math(s) correctly we have only 14 more years to wait for your next story. Could you please make it sooner 7? and instead of years lets make it days. Yes that would do nicely, 7 days. Thank you.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Magical

A simply beautiful "Love At First / Second Bite" story🎉!

Definitely 5*-Stars By Me.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Excellent

This is a really enjoyable story, well-written with a believable plot and a satisfactory happy ending. Your biographical notes say that you're in Finland but it's not clear whether you are Finnish or an English speaker living there. If you are Finnish, then my congratulations on the standard of your English. I've seen far worse writing from many an English speaker. Let's hope we see more stories from you, and soon.

Nite_Nite_about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the favorites/votes and most of all, comments! It means so much to me when you say all these pleasant words about my stories <3

To address some questions: Yes, 14 more years sounds right... jokes aside, I have a ton of stories up at other sites. I don't actually know if I can advertise said stories here or not. But the links are available from my website, which should be linked here on Lit, but I cannot see how to access it. Let me know if you can't find it, and I try to find out if links to other websites are allowed.

This is a "series" of stories under my "Awakenings" brand. They are not interconnected and can be read in whatever order you want. There are currently three stories completed (This one, "Joanna"; next is a story about a teen girl "Alanna"; the third one is about a woman "Melinda" who finds consolation in her friend's arms,) and I'm writing the fourth one. That last one, thus far, is about a homophobic college student "Mizuki" that meets an out-and-proud lesbian, and things go from enemies to lovers over a long period of time.)

If anyone wants to read more romantic and "clean" stories, I have a *bunch* of them up at the other site.

Yes, I'm from Finland, and I'm Finnish — but I use English in my everyday life and have been using it for years, so I can't take all the credit :P But thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best of best!!

One of the best stories I've ever read!!!

Do more QUICKLY!!

old guy

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 3 years ago

What a beautiful love at first sight story. I can't wait to see your other works.

laurabodenlaurabodenabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you very much. Looking for others to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a sweet, great and well written story. I really enjoyed it. It was so pure, cute and you could feel with them. I love it when a story can suck you in.

Thanks for writing it! I loved it😄

Nite_Nite_about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, everyone, for the comments! First: I apologize for leaving it out, but this was edited by younghrted2, a very talented (and amazingly patient) editor. It should've been mentioned in the text, but it got left out. My sincere apologies.

Second: I didn't find anything from the rules, and my webpage is linked in my bio anyway, but for everyone who wants to read my other stories, head over to www.annavahtera.com for more info about me, and the links to Wattpad and Inkitt, where I mainly post my stories. Only the Awakenings-series is explicit and contains sex scenes though, the rest are tamer and mostly just happy fluffy lesbians being gay :)

Again, thank you for reading and commenting all those wonderful words"! <3 <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the most beautiful love stories I have ever read. Thank you for writing it.

AyaaChannAyaaChannover 1 year ago

This was one of the first story's i read on this site. I loved it so much but i didnt know the title. I kept thinking about this story and miraculeusly, after i think two years, i found it again by accident.

Its such a lovely and beautiful story. Im glad i found it again. Definitely 5 stars and a heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNite_@Nite_
Hello. I'm a hobbyist writer from Finland. I write mainly happy and sappy LGBT romances with sugary happy endings. I'm part of the LGBT community and it shows in my stories - most of the pairings are of two women.