Awakenings Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt...good to move them. As if they had always been meant to be there, a part of her that had always been missing and that had only just settled into place on her body.

Although it was not technically "allowed" in her house to spend more than the strictly necessary time in nudity, she stripped down to inspect the rest of herself, licking her lips, a tongue that was thinner and more tactile than what her human one had been tickling her muzzle. A muzzle! She had a muzzle! She hadn't seen many Superhumans before who had transformed into other creatures, though she had known of it happening, gasping softly over her impressive wingspan, how her tail swung lightly behind her, the tip curling back and forth.

And her muscles... She was powerful, even if she was not built like a body builder or anything, but a more tasteful, curvaceous female form than she could ever have dreamed of. Maybe that was partly because she was looking at her body as if for the first time, but Sabrina could not stop herself from running her fingers over her hips and up to the curve of her breasts repeatedly, the lines of her body changed forevermore.

A Titan... She could feel the strength running through her, shoulder blades pushed back, the odd sensation of hardly expending any effort or energy at all falling over her. She'd never felt as strong as she did then nor as quietly powerful, as if she didn't have to do anything, really, to take a single step. It came with less effort to her than twitching a finger might have.

Still... There was the problem of her parents, though she told herself that they had to have known and understood that her powers were to have awakened at some time. It was about the right time for her and she was good and strong and powerful and... She hesitated. That would mean that they would be proud of her, wouldn't they? Even if the awakening of her powers, in becoming a Superhuman (even if she was a dragon, technically), was not what they might have expected, they made her special, they made her different. She held that in mind as she dressed, though she had to put on her big, fluffy dressing gown over her new breasts and a long skirt that fell to her ankles to cover up her larger body. Even the skirt only came to the tops of her calves after her change and no shoes would fit her.

Before going downstairs, she brushed out her long, auburn hair, the curls falling down the back of her neck, free and loose. They were a far cry from her blonde, yet her blue eyes were the same, the light of relief in them as she looked back at herself from the mirror, truly herself for the first time.

She took a deep breath. Her parents would understand.

Ah, if only it could have been that easy...

"What have you done?"

Her mother screamed, leaping up, hands clapped over her mouth, backing off from Sabrina as if she had seen a ghost. Although Sabrina had tried to announce herself, to give them warning that something had happened, her father had roared over her and then she'd been in the room and it had been too late to do anything other than let them see her as she truly was. Her father's fists were in the air, yet her more sensitive hearing could not take the blast of his voice thundering over her, as if she had done something terribly wrong.

"You're a monster!" Her father belted out, slamming the flat of his hand into the wall. "What do you think you've done, transforming into this...this thing? This is not how we raised you!"

"We never wanted you to change like this!" Her mother snapped, though her hands shook terribly, the colour drained from her face. "Why couldn't you have been a nice Kinetic like Julie at the Church? Oh, you could have been helpful, but... Oh... Oh, Sabrina! What have you done? Why have you done this to us?"

Her mother crumpled into herself, hands clutched to her chest as if she was praying, though Sabrina did not know of a god that would listen to those words.

"Oh, ohhhhh," her mother all but wailed, the manipulation that Sabrina was becoming so familiar with entering her tone. "Why have you forsaken us, Sabrina, your parents? When we've been nothing but good to you, done nothing but right by you? Why must you defy us at every turn? We only wanted you to be a good, polite, respectful young lady, but the influences of others have led you astray. We only wanted the best for you and you will be the shame of the city, everyone will talk about you..."

Her mother shuddered, heaving, gasping, though Sabrina did not honestly believe there were true sobs behind her words.

"Everyone will see you as a whore looking like that!"

Maybe she could have handled it all if it had only been her father screaming at her, yet her mother wore her down even more, the last vestiges of her patience and resilience fading fast. Down and down and down, as much as she tried to snatch at her composure, her fists clenched, shaking, breath coming in short, tight gasps.

She had to keep herself under control. But she didn't know why that suddenly seemed so important, her body hot and prickling all over, far too hot for comfort.

"This is all because you were with that boy!" Her father spat, as if merely referring to David left a foul taste in his mouth, barely able to look at his daughter. "That boy -- do you want to know what happened to him then, Sabrina? Really? Do you want to know what's happened to those you took influence from?"

Please don't...

But she couldn't stop him, frozen in place, eyes wide, staring, shoulder locked where she was.

"He didn't just go crazy, that boy you think is so special -- he murdered good, well-doing people in a fit of rage! A brute! A beast! That's who you've been skulking and slagging around with! He got his powers and that was that! You can't change someone like that, barely had changed and he was off on a rampage, insane, a lunatic, slaughtering everyone that came within range. Is that what you think is the ideal, the way you want to be? He's probably already been executed, you whore, and you think that changing now is going to get you back to his side?"

Sabrina did not understand the track her father's mind had gone down but she did see the darkness in his eyes, his hand whipping back. What he had imagined for her was not what she had done, for she had never been the "whore" that they thought she was, never even the once acting in a manner that could have befitted that. Regardless, it was not becoming of someone to judge a woman for how she enjoyed her body.

As if in slow motion, she watched his hand sweeping through the air, connecting with the side of her muzzle and snapping her head sharply to the side, a line of pain shuddering down her neck. Her mother gasped. Her father snarled.

And that was enough.

"No more!"

It was her time to thunder, leaping into the air, throwing her dressing gown from her body, revealing herself in her naked glory. Yet it was not for shock value, the awakened dragoness not in her right mind, not as she reached for her parents. Every punishment, every injustice, every cruel word, every bit of pain they had caused her built up and up and up to that very moment, her body finally one that she could fight back with. No more could she be locked in her bedroom because her parents thought she'd done something wrong and no more could they control her, not as she struck them, backhanding her mother with a roar that bellowed up from the depths of her gut.

Her mother flew across the room, body buckling like that of a ragdoll, eyes wide, the last scream breaking and dying on her lips as she smacked bodily into the kitchen wall, a cupboard falling, plates smashing. Yet Sabrina did not even pause to take in what she'd done, rounding on her father, her tail lashing, tearing off her skirt, leaving her naked before him, the man recoiling his hands up.

"No... Sabrina... Lord have mercy..."

Yet there was no mercy for the man as she slammed her fist into his chest, punching through his ribcage, though the light did not instantly leave his eyes. No, it lingered for a moment as his blood soaked her scales, dripping and running, dragging her arm back with a ragged breath, wings keeping her hovering even as her father's body slumped to the floor. He was dead before he hit the carefully cleaned tiles, splattering them with his life essence, what had been deemed so important, blood relation, in her family, in the Church that had held too many outdated values over the reality of being a good person.

And Sabrina was the result of that, broken, wiping off her hand and arm on the wall, breathing shortly and raggedly. Yet there was no horror in her for what she'd done, a giant crack in the wall where she'd tossed her mother at it, two of the wall cupboards on the floor, shattered plates and dishes strewn across the floor. Somehow, in the fray, the wooden table had been tipped on its side too, yet she had no recollection of it.

Through it all, she felt strong, vibrant, energised, nostrils twitching as the oddly metallic smell of fresh blood clawed at her nose. It was like when she was preparing fresh meat for dinner with her mother, wrinkling her nose at the blood that remained, but it was better like that, something that she had chosen, something that was finally under her control.

"Yes..."

She hissed, eyes alight, blue chips of ice in her fiery muzzle, though there was no light and dark in her to balance out one side from the other. For too long, she had been held back, had been restrained, had been told to be something that she had never been going to be, something that was not her. For too long, she had lived her life in the skin of another, pretending to be someone she wasn't, and even that had shaped her, driven her down into the dragon that she had always been inside, only waiting to let out her true passion.

And what was that passion? David's image floated to the forefront of her mind and she clung to it greedily. Yes, to find David. To find the one who she should have given her heart to long ago, but had only held back from because of her parents. And her parents were no more! They couldn't stand in her way and if anyone else tried to get in her way too she would cut them down too!

It was her, her true self, laughing as she tossed her head back, not noticing the flecks of blood marking her muzzle. If she had seen them, however, Sabrina would have only thought they would suit her.

Yes, she would find David, rescue him, take him with her to freedom, live their lives together. Whatever came after that would be seen, but she would never again hold back from what she wanted, she would never again be repressed.

The dragoness' wings flapped, laughing and laughing while her gut did not even ache, sirens filling the air. The television set in the living room was still switched on and, as if it was fate, the tale of the Superhuman who had "lost control of themselves" in a blind rage after awakening was plastered all over it. It took mere moments for her to collect the information that she needed from it, for the government wanted to reassure everyone so much that he was contained and no longer a threat that they even gave up his location.

How kind of them. Yet that revelation would be their downfall.

The sirens blared. Sabrina grinned.

It was time.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Excellent addition to the story, and her parent got what they deserved. 5 stars again.

AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

next chapter please

HunkyDooryHunkyDooryover 2 years ago

Yet another 5 stars if they were available to vote!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wanted in a New World Pt. 01 I got kidnapped and sent to another world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Family's First Experience Pt. 01 A fenpil anthro sleeps while his daughter pleases him...in NonHuman
Fucking Hell! Pt. 01 Marcum Roberts loses one thing in life yet gains far more.in Loving Wives
A Dragon's Tale Ch. 01 An accident + magic = a man's mind in a dragon's body.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Gaia's Champion Ch. 01 When Mother Earth calls, a young man answers...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories