Awakenings Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seated himself, cautiously, opposite her, though not too far away. It was an odd reminder of how they had positioned themselves in their younger days, sitting under the trees at the back of her garden, hidden from sight and yet finding something new to do each day without any new toys to entertain them. Somehow, with each other, they had made their own entertainment, as kids, even back then.

But things were different. Very different, in fact, with her naked body before him. His eyes could not help but drift and, to be entirely fair to him, it was perfectly normal for him to look, as much as David ground his teeth together. A line of strain formed down his jaw and he did his best not to appear as if he was leering, even if he was looking at her more than he would have before. Not that he hadn't been looking at Sabrina before her transformation and awakening, but it was more simply that she was so different to how she used to be.

It was hard not to, with the firelight glancing off and flickering over her scales, which reflected the light, but turned it more to her shades of ruby and glistening amber, as if her scales had been brushed with an artist's paintbrush. There must have been lines of pain in her body, he thought, after such an extreme fight and interlude, but there was little shown in how comfortably she sat cross-legged, up straight as if it was the most natural position in the world to her.

"You know..." He began, pausing to try to figure out what it was that he wanted to say. "You're different now...really different. Are you okay, Sabrina? After what happened at home, it's... You..."

He almost did not want to ask, but the smile that she gave him in return had his heart jumping in all sorts of weird and wonderful ways. He blinked and missed what happened in the in-between but the next thing the man knew was that the naked dragoness was on top of him, in his lap, her lips crushed to his.

"Mmph!"

He pressed his hands to her shoulders, trying to push her off, teeth bumping, her tongue delighting in slipping inside his mouth, controlling, boldly and aggressively taking control.

"Sabrina!"

He gasped, lips parting, though she crushed her lips to his in a kiss all over again, grinding into his lap, following the heated nuances of her body. All she knew was lust, the overwhelming, aching, pounding force of her love for him, what had been held back for so many years, even as her feelings for him had developed. Truly, when they fit together so well, learning and growing and bonding, it would have been difficult for Sabrina to not fall for David, bit by bit.

But he could not help himself from putting his arms around her, from kissing her back, the dragoness insistent, ripping at his T-shirt, even though he protested that he could do it himself. It allowed him a moment of breathing room from a dragoness who had only the one thing on her mind, predatory and looking quite as if she was about to pounce, on all fours, her tail swinging and curling back and forth.

"Sabrina," he tried again, while he still had his senses about him. "Are you sure you want to do this? Is this really... So much has happened."

Yet how she tenderly took his face between her hands and kissed him like there was no one else in the world for her chased all doubt from his mind, heart pounding, his loins aching for her.

"Yes, David." Her breath tickled his lips, barely drawing back enough to speak. "I've wanted this, I've wanted you... All for a very, very long time. And I don't want to wait another moment more, not when I have you here."

Her eyes glittered, helping him drag his T-shirt off, snarling and clawing at his trousers next, though David could only struggle and fight to get them off too, soon as naked as she was, chest heaving, heat spreading through his skin in hot patches. He didn't know what to do, not even as she grasped his cock, acting as if she knew far more than she did, a moan springing, unbidden, to his lips.

"Oh, fuck... Sabrina, you don't have to.... Ohhhhh!"

Her maw enveloped his cock, taking him neatly between her teeth, though he did worry that her sharper teeth would catch him, even as his head swam deliriously with pleasure. Never would he have thought that his first time having sex would have been out in the wilderness, much less with her giving him the best and only head that he'd had so far in his life.

"Ah -- oh! Careful!"

He could not sway her from lashing his cock with her tongue, hissing, trembling vibrations from her lips travelling into his cock. He ached for it, for more, always more, losing himself with her, the crackling of the fire snapping up twigs and eating away at the larger logs a fitting backdrop for the moment that they had found themselves in. Her tongue wound around and around his cock, his first time having sex not even with someone in a human body, though she would always be Sabrina to him, despite all that had changed in their world, the lives they led.

Maybe it was for the better, for change could not honestly happen without a catalyst to spark it off, moaning, whimpering, lusting for it. Each of her growls rolled into his cock as Sabrina exulted in her own boldness, tasting him for the first time. The dribbling gleam of pre-cum at the tip of his cock was not enough for her as she hungrily lapped it up, wanting more, though his body was not over-productive, not like those of fantasy books and the like that she'd read. Those had been snuck into the bottom of her mattress and secreted away -- thrown away when she was done with them, because she could not have risked her parents finding them. Yet she'd read and, oh, how she'd learned, even if the things in there were not always like reality.

She would find all of that out for herself though as his hardness throbbed over her tongue, her lust rising. It felt as if her sex was burning up, heat spreading through her that had to be satisfied to be sated, to simmer down, for there was nothing else at all that her body would otherwise allow.

The dragon growled around him, David moaning, whimpering, lost under her spell as he begged her, through his grunts and moans, not to stop, never to stop.

He grabbed her as she pulled back, reaching for her horns, yet he was not quick enough for the sexually promiscuous dragoness, not in the slightest. She already knew what she wanted as she kissed him fiercely, not caring that the taste of his shaft was on her lips, rolling, twisting, her wings and tail crumpling under her, though any discomfort would not stop her from getting what she wanted.

"Now..." She hissed, eyes alight, David on top of her, her legs spread for him. "Now you can finally fuck me!"

He'd never heard the word before from her lips, blushing heavily, his cock in hand, trying to do what she wanted, his dick so achingly turgid that he could not help himself. It was the order of the day, his body throbbing with need, wanting to spill his load even as some part of him too delighted in the fact that, well, things had finally kicked off between them. Under him, Sabrina growled, tail lashing back and forth, wrapping it around his ankle as if she was afraid he would get away from her.

"Unff... Here..."

He didn't want to push her too far, but how she rocked up against him more than told him that she was demanding it. There was no option, when the two of them wanted it so much, other than for him to slip into her, his cock wet and slippery with her saliva, the scent of her need, somehow, managing to fill the crisp night air even out there.

And when his shaft slipped into her, they both knew and understood, finally, how much they had needed it, how it had always been the thing that had been missing between them. Not sex, per se, but that intimacy, how the heat between their bodies blistered and rose, Sabrina snarling and clinging to him, claws biting in shamelessly.

"Yes... Yes! Fuck me! Oh, your cock feels so good inside me!"

How she had learned phrases like that he didn't know, but he could not stop thrusting, not as she wrapped her legs around him too, digging her heels into his buttocks, forcing him to thrust when he was already doing so. So much had changed between them and, of course, Sabrina had rather escalated the bloodshed back in the government facility, yet the manner of her desperate need forced all of that to the back of his mind, something to be held there for later perusal. All that mattered as she moaned like a whore in a porno and begged for his dick was that he was giving her what she wanted, all while his own body warmed through with devious sexual glee.

"Yes... Oh, fuck, that feels..." Her head rolled back against the ground, tongue hanging out, licking her lips. "Oof, my fingers never went...that deep... Oh, fuck, fuck me harder!"

He could only obey, though a surprised chuckle did burst from his lips as he held her to him as firmly as he could, pressing down over her as their chests brushed, teasing together. The hard peaks of her nipples encouraged him on and David only lamented that he was not able to tweak and tease them, to roll them between his fingers and to show her a little more pleasure and sensation. It was one of the only useful things, to be fair, that he had picked up from watching the odd porno, but everything he wanted to do was all in the name of pleasure.

Of course, it was their first time, but perhaps it had never been meant to be serene and sweet, soft and light. The twisting of the world had left it rough and harsh, David fucking her harder and harder as the dragoness screamed and roared for more, filthier and filthier language spilling from her. He pressed her down to the ground with a breast in his hand (it was way more than a handful, however) as she twisted into orgasm, lost for a moment as her pussy drenched him, practically squirting. He'd never expected that and his own climax rushed upon him, premature and far before he was ready for it.

But he had to let it come, somehow, building and building as her claws dug in hard enough for a trickle of blood, though Sabrina lovingly held back her strength for him. She had not said that she loved him yet, but it was more important for her to show him as David couldn't hold it back for a moment more, releasing his seed into her snatch.

"Yes... Fill me... Fill my cunt with your cream, you stud!"

It was too much and he laughed softly, breathlessly, turning her muzzle to his and kissing her deeply, sealing away further filthy cries. Maybe there would be time, later, to work out what turned them both on when it came to dirty talk. But a little too much could be just as unsexy as, perhaps, none at all.

Where her fury and sexual lust raged, he tamed her softly, sweetly, coming down to a level that they both could enjoy, the aching need of his cock throbbing until every drop was spent. In the aftermath, they laid together, the loss of their virginities a more startling event than could have been expected, yet it had happened exactly as it was supposed to happen, even if David wished that everything leading up to it could have been a shade less dramatic.

He slipped on his trousers, leaving his chest bare, stoking the fire for her while the dragoness lay stretched out on her side, tail flicking contentedly back and forth. A dribble of his seed oozed from her pussy, though she made no move to wipe it away.

"Um... Sabrina?"

She murmured, half-rolling back towards him, though she was loathe to move from the slightly softer patch of dirt that she had found. If she had had more foresight than simply finding her lover and partner, she would have brought other clothes, maybe even a blanket. Understandably, it was more than merely difficult to plan when one was on the run, however.

"Mmm?"

"I think we need a plan."

She chuckled.

"Yeah... We're fugitives now. Damn, I would never have thought that things would have ended up like this just one week ago. I wish you'd told me about being a Savant though... I could have helped you. Maybe things would have been a little different then."

Privately, David wished that she had not exploded and killed her parents, to say the least of it, but it was not his battle to fight. In a way, he understood why she had done what she'd done, but there was still the difference in her, even if it may well have been a personality and way of being that had been locked down and away from the world for so long. Maybe it had always been there. But there was no going back when they were part of the changing world, charging forward into the fray.

"The Rogue States are our only option though," he said instead, Sabrina lifting her head, nodding.

"Yes, yes... I get it. I've heard of them, other students at the university told me more, some even visited years ago. I thought that if I could get you and me there, with our powers -- well, I didn't know you were a Savant then -- we could find something of a life for ourselves there. Even if it wouldn't be the kind of life that either of us thought we'd lead."

She grinned dangerously, showing her teeth.

"At least this one is together."

Although he knew that it was their only option, David's heart still tightened in trepidation at the thought of moving on into the Rogue States. There was no other choice, yet they were not the "mostly normal" civilisation that either of them were used to and he doubted that Sabrina understood the extent of what travelling and living in them would entail. Made up of shifting groups of Superhuman Warlords, the lands were a law unto themselves, the cities created by Superhumans, whether literally or moved into by those that required them, they were formidable locations. He didn't honestly know the truth of how one would behave there, what went on, though he'd heard that there were few rules and any that were in place were always shifting and changing -- like the power dynamics of control there.

Crime? Well, there was not much of that when villainy was more the order of the day in the Rogue States... In his mind's eye, he combed back through his history textbooks for the bland, factual details, glad for the little he knew and wishing that he knew more at the same time. What he did know was that the first Rogue States and subsequent pockets of civilisation had sprung up to shockingly steep power after the Anarchy of the Second Savant's attack, as it was known, keeping the civilised world, what he was used to, mostly out of their business. For the course of his everyday life, most people did not consider them existing all that much, as they were such dangerous places to go.

Yet there had been some notes and recollections in journals that he'd dug up about parts of the Rogue States being as nice and as normal as the world he was used to, the democratic world, but he wasn't so sure how much of that he believed. If he'd seen anything where he lived and in how he'd grown up, nice things only hid the darkness beneath, even if they were prosperous. To say the least of it, slavery was permitted there and the human organ trade was surely one that had fed back into "his" world from time to time. It wasn't anyone else's problem if a person was grabbed and slaughtered for the spoils of their body -- and the victim was already dead to complain about it.

He sighed, the dragoness' eyes flicking up to him again where he sat, a little closer to the fire, not yet tired of the day.

"What's on your mind, David?"

Her voice was gentler, more soothing. David smiled faintly, hoping that the flickering, dancing shadows cast by the fire hid it on his face. She was still in there...but the new Sabrina was still going to take a lot of getting used to. But he was keen to find out what more there was yet for him to uncover.

"It will be hard to live there, I'm thinking..." He mused, collecting his thoughts. "But we can't live where we were. We're too recognisable. We've done too much. If we go to the Rogue States, at least we'll be safe from the first enemy."

Sighing softly, he lay beside her, Sabrina yawning, arms going around him, tucking her head down against his chest as if it was the most natural position and thing for her to do. Only a moment went by before he relaxed too. The warmth of her body through her scales was simply too inviting, the feel of her bare breasts against his bare chest.

"From the first..." She murmured sleepily, eyelids heavier and heavier. "And I shall protect you from the second and the third and all the ones to come after."

She slept more soundly than David, for his thoughts were on those enemies, the ones that were thought to be coming. Where she was confident in her future, seeing no reason not to be, he was plagued by doubts, reconsidering everything.

Still, he came to the same conclusion by dawn and they continued together, seeking out food and water along the way. At least they did not have to worry about water impurities so high in the mountains and they could boil anything that they wanted to be extra careful about, Sabrina proving more adept at hunting than he could have anticipated when some small prey, mountain goats most often, presented themselves to them. Fillets and strips of meat were awkwardly cut and cooked with her claws, but they were often too hungry to care as they roasted the flesh of the creatures over a fire and ate what little berries and roots they could find in more fruitful, green valleys, dipping between the peaks of the mountains.

They had to make do, even as the mountains dropped away to something like scrubland, something that appeared even more desolate than the towering peaks they had flown between prior. Once, they happened upon a group of deceased travellers (David did not want to think what had come of them, only bones remaining and their supplies) and he had managed to make improvements to his flying device, increasing the acceleration so that they could cover even more ground together.

As they moved into the scrubbier land with short grass and a warmer feel to the air, pines lining slopes, there was more prey to catch too. The knives and other supplies taken from the travellers helped a little, though David still didn't feel right about the red coat he had taken. For one thing, it made him stand out more than he would have liked, but it had belonged to a dead man. Clearly, the man had no use for it any longer, though he still did not like to feel it over his shoulders, keeping it bundled away in a pack whenever he did not need it.

To his surprise, as he learned more about her, Sabrina shunned any clothing from the deceased travellers. After spending so long clothed up to her neck, or practically her eyeballs, so it felt, she could not stand the feel of any cloth on her body. She was more than warm enough as they flew, keeping low to avoid detection, though the wilderness was most likely the safest place for them to be. She had even been able to scare off a cougar and a bear, on different days, without much trouble at all. That was not something that she could have imagined doing before her awakening and Sabrina adored every scale on her transformed body, every opportunity that her new life offered to her.

It was no more a cage, to her, than her old one had been, but she now got to make her own choices and sleep with her tail curled around David's ankle every night. She experimented with him, tasting all the fruits of sex that she had never gotten the chance to before, whether it was taking his shaft into her mouth, learning how to use her tongue, or riding him, cramming her pussy down over his cock so that she could enjoy and relish every inch of him. They were still learning about one another and any clumsiness in that regard between them would fade in time, coming to one another as they had always been meant to. Sabrina only wished that she had known that part of David earlier.

The border, finally, fifteen days since she had ripped him from the government facility, lay before them, an obvious line cut into the rougher terrain. The air was warmer, a dry heat, desolation stretching out beforehand as if there had been a fight there before, a disused fuel station for cars sitting forlorn, the windows smashed in. A truck with no wheels and rust covering every inch lay in the forecourt, a testament and forgot memory to all that had gone by.