All Comments on 'Awards Banquet Slut'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have to agree with Ridiculous69, in that I've read a couple of this author's stories, and they're ALL basically the same. The wife is a self centered slut who can't say no to cock, and the husband gets cuckolded by everyone in the story. Why bother getting married if that's what is going to happen? I know, they have kids, and have agreed to an open marriage where she fucks everything with a cock, and he gets to watch. Basically a cuck and slut story. By the way, where's the husbands part of the story?

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 month ago

This writer is sadly a one trick pony. Every story has wife character being a full blown slut and whore. To complete this twisted story she makes hubby character a weak and worthless cuck. She knows her target audience and feeds into the abnormal and perverse universe. Should always label her stories as cuck and slut tales since that’s all she knows. Selling this as something spectacular and what makes the world full of sunrise and butterflies is pure nonsensical and idiotic. Just be what you are a slut and her cuck fantasies.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 2 months ago

Great story please keep them coming

cunnylicker72cunnylicker72about 2 months ago

Loved the story! Got my hot-slut-wife fantasies going, for sure! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think there was not enough of Christine involved as it would be great to have her as a slot also

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sounds like so much fun!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why would a normal man want to live with a whore? Because he is mentally degenerate?

MUFF69MUFF696 months ago

Was a nice flowing storry. Did not take to long to start building to a climax. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When my wife was honored at an awards banquet at her retirement, she treated the employees to a live strip show, because for years her coworkers had wondered what she looked like naked so she showed them.

StubbyoneStubbyone8 months ago

Hmmm. I really liked the story, up until they all got into separate cabs to head to the strip club. All the flirting and surreptitious touching turned into a sexual free for all. So far out of character as to be startlingly ridiculous. Couldn’t read anymore. Too over the top. She was doing it mostly with hubby present so he could enjoy her antics, but the cab ride was without him. Not believable. Did not like or respect any character. While the writing was good there needs to be some semblance of reality. The cab ride was the proverbial straw.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower9 months ago

Quite a turn-on!!! Really hot!!!! My mouth is watering like crazy! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Huh? Seemed unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Imstillaslut usual drivel

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

A lot of previous commets make no sense. If you don't like this theme. don't read the stories. I for one, loved the story, it was so hot and my fantasy. Imstillfun is a great author, I love all her stories. Keep writing,

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 1 year ago

I have no problem w/ cuckolding stories, that authors have the decency to label as such at the beginning, so I can avoid the story. If I am warned I move on. If not warned, since this kind of thing is not my cup of tea, stories get 1 star. This author even wrote an introductory note, just failed to mention (as many authors do) the content in the story. I am also troubled by stories where coworkers flirt, kiss and touch each other sexually. Where in the world can people still be employed and do that today? That kind of thing gets people fired all the time nowadays, and rightfully so. With all the places to look for love, why push boundaries where you work? Yes, people can meet at work, but they are not casually feeling each other up in groups.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had gotten drunk at the awards banquet that night . I didn't even realize that it was Joe my husband that was in bed with me. It was just as just as I heard the door open that I had really missed up my life.I looked over and seen Dale a district manager from the company that I worked for was evidently who had screwed me. I was screwed in more ways than one and so was Dale and the company. Joe actually threw Dale out into the hallway naked and wouldn't give him any clothes to wear. Dale was threatening Joe that he would kick his ass. Joe opened the door and said come on daddy. Dale took a swing at Joe and missed. Joe hit Dale once knocking him back out into the hallway and slammed the door. He started packing up and said that he would find a lawyer and asked him to contact me. He also told me to thank my father for demanding a prenuptial agreement. More or less the cheater walked away with personal belongings only pays spousal support child support and the victim gets custody. I was a mess to say the least. I begged to a deaf person to forgive me and let me try and make it up to him. I asked what I could do to make it up to him. The only word's that he said was unf*** your stepdaddy. I knew what he meant by stepdaddy Dale was my father's age they actually went to school together. What a mess. Everyone was upset with me and Dale. Dale's wife was threatening to sue for divorce. But they stayed together but she wouldn't let him even touch her. She was welcome at my parents but Dale wasn't. Joe and our children visited my parents and my parents told me to not try to screw up their relationship with Joe and their grandchildren. The list could go on and on. There are so many details that I would like to share but there are too many. Joe did get a large settlement from the company some how I kept my job. Dale retired earlier than normal but financially was good. The biggest surprise was one Friday evening when Joe and the children were over. After the meal was over he asked if he could speak to me? I said I would love for him to speak to me. He gave me a look and said be careful how you use the word love I'm not sure what it means to you. I said I'm sorry but I do only love you in that way. I was crying. He asked as he hugged me would you like to come home and try to work things out? I looked at him and said I would love too. I feel that I was very blessed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rate this a 4 for HOTNESS but,she’s a slut,hubby Dan’s a stupid Cuck,the boss is a twat and “the guys” are horny turds. Some fuckin’ business they’ve got there!🙄

rruymannrruymannover 1 year ago

A waste of time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to read about women with big fucking tits getting fucked real good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another poorly written cheating wife story. Nothing novel or different in this story from hundreds of others.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I love this writer her stories always give me wood 5 stars thanks

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

LOL all these assholes come to literotica, then go to the Loving wife section that is mostly about cuckoldry and slut wives and then complain because they read a story about cuckoldry and slut wives. I got to tell you that is surely a definition for a moron! LOL MORONS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So what happened next??

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

it was well written, but missed out on 5* how could this good author miss out on Christine ending up in their bed in a fmf threesome. the story was desperate for Christine to be involved in sexual activity

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
The Lady is a Tramp

and the husband a cuck

That gave the story 1 point

M1strELM1strELalmost 2 years ago

Great story and I look forward to reading more from you. I was hoping Christine would have joined in further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked it very much, was just waiting for Dan to eat Christine’s pussy to an explosive climax and then fuck the shit out of her. This would’ve been a great addition to the end of story. Also what went on after husband Dan left ?

Glagla0009Glagla0009almost 2 years ago

It's certainely one of the BEST stories I read so far on this website ! The way you introduce the woman to cuckolding and how she is taken advantage of by her co-workers I LOVE THAT ! the thrill is so great ! Thank you for this wonderful story you wrote and the others on the same style , rrally thank you !

PS : I like this style of story with lot of text . ( + 15k words)

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

Christine didn’t get any and neither did Dan. Why didn’t any or the men or even Christine being their spouses? Sounds like a set-up to me. Dan is nothing but a cuckold and what of Christine? She didn’t get fucked either. I don’t like this story a bit but since it was well written and didn’t have any grammatical or spelling errors, I gave it an average. I could never let my wife do all the things Dan’s wife did. I kept thinking that she certainly didn’t pass the husband test before Dan even got involved and I kept wondering what she would do when he wasn’t around. How many men would she cheat with while he was out of town. He’ll get tired of it eventually and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What sort of man shares his wife like that?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

I love your stories. This one is no different. Don't listen to the haters. I don't know what they think they will find on a website called litEROTICA. This is a great couple very secure and comfortable in their relationship. Comfortable enough to share. A huge turn on.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Just a bunch of

Cuck and Whore crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh...how the hell is this shit rated this high? She's a corporate whore?

Eww...I wouldn't touch her diseased cunt with someone else's dick.

You can't fuck a bunch of men without protection without getting a number of STDs.

I liked what someone said in a prior comment...2 years later they all had HIV and died painful and miserable deaths.

You become become slut and fuck every swinging dick around? You are gonna get something and then you'll pass it around to everyone else?

Sorry if that ruins everyone's fantasy here. But I find wife sharing and cuckoldry to be the most pathetic and disgusting shit on here.

Next installment will have him eating cream pies from her diseased skanky cunt.

Dreamer971Dreamer971over 2 years ago

Great story, well written. We need to get the haters to stop reading stories they “hate”. Is it some sick need? That’s why I avoid posting in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn girl, your stories always make me cum,can I say that ? I wish my wife would do things like this, especially things in public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Divorce or AIDS and or both the only possible outcomes. Just not plausible that a CEO of a company would treat one of her star employees like that. Just imagine the lawsuit it would be in the billions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even better, at this time, she’s the 20th most favorited author on Literotica.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

You know. it's hard to believe you still exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And two years later, they all were HIV positive facing a slow horrific death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fact, well liked writers are ABSOLUTELY rated higher than others because laurel and her admins purge negative votes. It's a fact that has been stated many many times. 1 star votes will always gets deleted. They just don't tell you. The rating system here is quite inaccurate. And yes, I know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it! I shared my x wife quite a few times but only with one other guy at a time, but would have loved to have shared her with 4 or5 at the same time, people that's possessive and jealous have no clue to how hot it is or the closeness there is between a couple when they both enjoy the same thing so much! Nothing compares to it!!

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

So what, she's a whore! And do you find that exciting? What perverse idiots you must be! I want to see you in reality when your women become whores! Ha ha ha !!

SilverHotwifeSilverHotwifeover 3 years ago

Gabriel and I enjoyed this very much!

More please!

Silver

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
this author is a disgrace..

she writes stories that are shit pieces of cuck work... then manages to cheat on the scoring too... too many of her male and female lovers get to fuck her for free in lieu of writing positive reviews and good scores... thats why all her less then 1 mark stories seem to be touching scores of 4 plus...

literotica admins really need to kick this cheating author out,

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
No.No!

I lost it on this story from the front page. I just jumped here to give my opinion on this selfish creature. The first day they were there she was already letting others feel her up on the dance floor. And what really did it for me was her going to breakfast without him and instead going with someone else and forgetting she was married. If she hadn´t seen Dan looking for her, would she had remembered that he had not had breakfast? And why would she let someone beside Dan oil her up? I mean this was only their first full day at the banquet. Does not say much for her character and how she got so far ahead in the company. Anyways, I don´t like narcissists.And this ladt just fits the bill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuckin hot as hell

My wife started working for a corporation that supplies construction trailers to contractors. She started to go to dinners and meetings and then company parties. After a year she became a very talented cocksucker and learned many new positions from all of the salesmen, set up guys and contractors. I went with her to a company retreat in Barbados and I think in the five days there she must have been fucked by fifteen different guys. God I love my little slutwife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

he leaves the slut and goes home hopefully to pack his shit and be gone by the time she gets back then the company can keep her as their whore and he can move on with life without a whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story - makes me hard, horny and happy

Love your stories... many fit very closely to how I felt... tried with my ex wife who was a stunner and everyone wanted to fuck her, but she wouldn't. My girlfriend now is even sexier and she DOES like other men's cocks... she has made me the happiest and horniest man alive... and your stories help me to relive all the sexy moments, and think of new ones to have!! Thanks, and keep writing!!

NicealloverNicealloverover 4 years ago
Great build up

As always the writing is best when the changes happen gradually and this story is exceptional!

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
Whew!!!!!!

My mouth is waterung.... I want to kiss her, lick her, eat her cum filled cunt and ass.... Sigh!!! Thank you for another great story! Next,,,, some girl on girl..... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughably bad story

Can you say over-the-top nonsense? And to make it worse the author chimes in with a comment in which she claims to understand what these hot wives (read that sluts) feel. Nothing like claiming to understand how others think and feel. More nonsense. Stick to the fact that this fictional garbage is posted on a porn site on the world wide web and means nothing to no one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fantastic

these stories get better and better

L

ribnitinribnitinalmost 5 years ago
Started off good

This started off well, but lost credibility as it went too far over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

o she is a slut he has to go but should be going home to pack and leave the bitch grow some balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continuity

In general i thought the story was a turn on but so many stories suffer from lack of continuity as obviously Tony changed his name to Carl for the taxi ride. Sorry if that was a bit critical but unfortunately your story was the last of several I've read recently and it bugged me after all the others with continuity issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awards

Seems like she got some extra awards. Wish I could help. 5 stars. You totally get the slut wife concept. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pooky12349 is so wrong

how much build up do you need? the story told of a awards banquet, dancing etc. we dont need to know that background on ppl. who cares about their hobbies or what they do at work? if this story didnt get you hard maybe your too old. i thought it was very well written and had a great story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn.

Stories like this built this category. Wish we had authors now that could do the same.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nobody

No one does slut wives and whores like Imstillfun. Must be from life experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Her Wish

I was the center of attention !

pooky12349pooky12349almost 6 years ago
Awards

Considering the length of this story perhaps you could have used some of the time to create the characters. That is, write a little about them, who they are, maybe a little background information, that sort of stuff. Essentially the story goes from one sex scene to the next with no breathing room between. Most of the stories on this site do this and so the reader ends up reading the same story over and over again. I'm assuming your idea was to simply write a jack off story, but think about what you, or most anyone else, likes when it comes to sex. There's foreplay, the slow build up until act 3. But the foreplay is what makes it so enjoyable. I went through the four pages and couldn't get a decent hard on.

Its not my intent to be so critical, but I enjoy a good jack off story as well as the next guy, but get me hot first!

Thanks for writing the story and I'll read some of your other stories and see where it goes from there.

Ted

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyalmost 6 years ago
I love slutty wife stories...

... and I loved this one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG! I Love Your Stories

I wish I had the nerve to have sex while my ex-husband watches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

so she is just another slut and he is a fool

DavBooDavBooalmost 6 years ago

A good read.

Funny how all the critics are anonymous, could they do any better? Just enjoy it for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your teachers should be ashamed...

Just can't believe the spelling and grammar mistakes in most of these stories. Enough about that....Is Christine a madame or what? Is the slut and Dan the only married people in this company?.....it seems so...also I have never heard at an award presentation only the person's first name used. If you are going to write about something at least know something about it! Also why was Dan even invited? Lots of unfinished shit going on in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
interesting prologue

Am guessing maninconn was author you mentioned writing versions of this story.

Having read your effort I am pretty sure his take is 180 degrees from yours. A point you seemed miffed about.

You then mentioned your obsession with a commenter.

Tough to believe someone would go through trouble you described...how exactly does one change IP address?

True that dial-up connections have dynamic IPs but high-speed are all static. Must be using other peoples computers.

Most likely scenario is that numerous people do not like your stories!

My outlook is if some guy gets his jollies watching wife take on 7th Fleet and having it broadcast on jumbotron during halftime of Super Bowl, have at it. Neither he nor his wife having any self-respect or respect for each other is no concern of mine.

Fact is during my life I have met numerous guys who are arrogant assholes, and having endured their caustic comments, I relished being invited to their home parties.

I cajoled them into letting me ''sleep it off'' on their couches. Invariably the wives would ''check on me'' in the early A.M.

My favorite was the time the wife did not. So I went into their bedroom and shook her awake and proceeded to take her while standing in the bedroom doorway. As she walked me to front door naked I once again was aroused so I took her from behind as she gripped the back of couch looking out front room picture window. If she would have opened her eyes, she would have seen grinning paper boy with his nose pressed to window pane.

I left fron door open when I exitted, and took glance back and noted paperboy sneaking through doorway. Standing by my truck I heard her initial screams but then noted door being slammed closed with young guy still inside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sorry reminds me of a bunch of drunk teens at the beach

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Puzzled

Enjoyed the sexy story, but I was waiting for the Christine/Katie connection to be developed. Where's it going?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story so needs a part 2. What happens now that Dan has left? Is there anything further with Christine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ anonymous 10-18-17

Please learn what words mean. The fact that the author written a story, whether you like it or not, proves they are not illiterate. Also, if you hate these stories so much, why do you continually read them and comment. It ain't just a river in Egypt. Just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep writing

Write a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb Cuck Dan!

That fucking husband deserves to lose his wife after allowing her to suck/fuck all her co-workers!

Stories like this one make me feel like hurling!

Sailman66Sailman66almost 7 years ago
One hot adventure

What an impressively hot story. Apart from the odd mistake here or there it's very well written and certainly a massive turn on. I look forward to reading more of your work and what other adventures you have created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lustful

Dan should have kissed her lips first before wiping them.that would have put this story over the top! Happly married!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow...what great story

Congrats to the author. She did well on this story......it is so hot and sexy. I loved it.

Please keep writing more and more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
overdue

for MORE!!!!! Write a new one! You are a skilled sex story writer. Write MORE!

markc65markc65about 7 years ago
5 star

Great story about a slut wife.

I love reading your stories as they show them from the perspective of the woman, which is brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a mindless Garbage !

Just 1* for this pathetic shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot!

One of the best slut wife stories I've read. Love your style! This one begs for a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It got boring

Boring, too repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Juvenile

Total crap that could be written by a 15 year old boy. This was a template story and has been done too many times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Silly.

What is the point of having so many fake accounts to leave comments on your own stories?

Ever real reader on this site knows your stories votes are rigged.

Deny it all you want but knobody believes the fake account comments or scores are legit

johnny1705johnny1705over 7 years ago
Wow!

What a dream of a story!

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
Entertaining

Good fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stalker

If you're not her stalker how do you know she has one. You'd have to stalk her stories to find out. :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Not your stalker, just someone else who finds your writing to be garbage.... Nothing exciting about weak men and cum dumpster wives..... You deserve every 1*** that comes your way skank...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I just love to know how you get so high marks for a chuck story teller

I've never seen seen so many high marks , you must have a multitude of computers that give you a 5 or a way to get thru there one vote per IP address.. Not even the best writers can achieve these marks. So strange. You always have to make some guy a cockhold , must are turn off on these type of stories. So how do you rig the voting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy

I got to watch a masseur work on my own wife once, while the wife of the masseur worked on me. Things got sort of intimate, nothing was said or asked for really, it all sort of happened.

It's amazing when it is unexpected somehow. It was just touch, but watching my wife climax from someone else's touch was something I will always remember. It was just once, and after I guess we were both a little sheepish acting but now, no problems.

I doubt anything like that will ever happen again, planning for it would spoil the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

Where do all the sanctimonious morons come from who write all the nasty comments? If you are so insecure in your manhood that stories like this scare you then don't read 'em. This was a very erotic tale about a couple who enjoyed some adult fun. It was written for our entertainment. I have enjoyed watching men look at my wife for years. I love to see her dance with other men, even flirt with other men. I'm not threatened by it. I have watched as men admired my wife in a string bikini at our hotel pool. It was fantastic! Nothing like what is depicted in this story ever happened but I wish it had. I felt this story was well written and had a very believable premise. I hope the author will continue to write stories like this. All you "men" who feel so threatened need to read Popular Mechanics or some publication that doesn't pique your insecurities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Can't Understand

The people complaining about this story keep coming back and reading such stories on Literotica if they don't like them. Why don't you go back to reading Mother Goose or B'rer Rabbit.

You know from the genre' of the story what it's going to be and almost always the title of the story tells you even more. So you read it anyhow and then bitch.

I liked the story very much, even with some grammatical errors. No, I probably would not let my wife do what's in the story but I probably would if the other men's wives were there and participating. Of course being divorced I don't have to make that decision now.

And for the author, the story needs to continue and include Christine so we can see what's going on with her. As much as she was in the middle of the 'festivities', there has to be a lot more to her.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Holy fuck

Just like my wife but 4 times BETTER. Brilliantly written 5 outta 5, thankyou, lol, very very much. ....

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 7 years ago
Must Be True

I have read a lot of Loving Wives authors and perused through many of the comments on this story. Seeing the rating you have for this story convinces me that it must be true. Somehow you must be deleting the lower ratings. Nothing else is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wait, exactly how is she a cheater?

Her and hubby both wanted this. She made sure repeatedly to have his okay before she escalated her actions. A cheater is a betrayer of trust, that clearly did not happen here. You would think that people who come to this site would understand the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slut

1*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...