Away at School

Story Info
18 year old becomes dorm sissy.
2.7k words
4.56
32.5k
50
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers

Living with a divorced mom and older sister while I discovered my sexuality and an attraction to other males it wasn't long before my feminine side began to blossom. I knew who I was the first time I wore their bras and panties.

There was something about the way lingerie aroused and excited me, making me feel sexy and slutty I'd pose in my mirror edging to fantasies of my latest boy crush.

At 18 and away at college I finely experienced my fantasy.

Living in the freshmen dorm was like high school all over for me, hiding my secrets in the closet, afraid of being discovered as a fag they were sharing the showers with.

But soon the jocks moved out and a lot pressures with them, it was more relaxed and friendly with everyone studying or watching Tv in the floor lounge, I felt at ease now.

Being quiet and a little shy I only had a few friends that I was comfortable enough around to relax and have fun with, a movie, exploring the city or just watching Tv. With two floors and twenty four rooms there were still some unknown faces.

We had a small bathroom with two of everything to share between every four rooms and with my classes I could always find time to have it to myself. I didn't want to tempt myself even though that's all it would be.

One afternoon knowing I'd be alone and ready for a long warm shower I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into the bathroom met a new face, Don .

When he explained his floors baths were like locker rooms so he snuck up here where it was quiet this time of day and hoped I didn't mind.

Telling him, "I knew what you mean, feel free," Don dropped his towel telling me thanks before turning and closing the curtain behind him.

Seeing him standing there it was hard not to run my eyes over him, I just hope he didn't notice. Don was about 5'11 around 175, light brown hair, his body slim and smooth, your average 19 year old teen.

Making small talk as we showered and with the images of him filling my thoughts I began slowly edging as he talked. I was surprised how fast I'd cum, Don was my new boy crush.

I gave him time to leave and myself time to relax stepping from the shower, on his way out telling me, " maybe I'll see you again, thanks."

He began spending more time on the floor hanging out with me and my non jock friends so when Tim across from me moved out Don took the room. I was seeing him everyday now, and my crush was more then a crush now.

There were nights my door was open and I'd be at the desk and Don would come in and sit on the bed, as we talked it was hard not to glance at the bulge in his sweats. Those nights I'd edge myself to sleep with fantasy's of us.

I was at the point that I'd wait until he was out to use the shower to avoid in awkward meeting for myself.

Don was coming into my room and staying longer at night, he'd even began closing the door so we didn't bother the others. Then one night it happened.

I'd been out all day and got back to the dorm late, the floor was quiet everyone in there rooms even Don so it was a perfect time for that long hot shower.

I was in the bath wearing just a towel waiting for the water to warm when the door opened and Don came in, a rush of nervousness and excitement ran through me. He knew we'd be alone and seeing the bulge in his sweats I realized why he'd been spending so much time with me.

With Don standing there fondling himself I got into the shower leaving the curtain open I began slowly soaping myself, turning and bending as he rubbed his growing shaft.

I never felt so sexy or aroused, knowing that someone could walk in any minute and catch us I rinsed and dried wanting the privacy of my room.

When he locked the door I knew what he wanted, dropping my towel and happily going to my knees surrendering my warm mouth to his seven inches.

"That's it baby, yea that's it go ahead suck it," teasing me with his cock, "show me how much you want it."

Tasting him made the real sissy in me came out, my clit tingled as Don slowly feed his snake like cock into my mouth. Closing my eyes I worked him slow, circling and teasing it's mushroom head then running my tongue down the smooth shat to nibble on his tight sack.

I took him deep until gagging then backed off rubbing the saliva dripping cock across my face. Teasing and rubbing my soft clit while Don fucked my mouth like a pussy I jerked my now hard clit like a slut waiting for cum.

His breathing quickened and feeling his cheeks tighten in my hands I knew he was close.

Sitting back I grabbed his slippery hard shaft and began wildly jerking, " Cum for me baby, give me that cum," his precum on my tongue he was ready.

Don tensed and grunted as his cock pulsed and then the sweet taste of cum as spurt after spurt pumped from his throbbing cock until warm cream ran from my lips. I was so excited that I'd cum in my hand without realizing it.

When Don relaxed and smiled he knew what kind of girl I was.

I'd couldn't stop thinking about last night and was anxious to get back to my room after classes and seeing Don again. Now that he knew my secret I could be a fem little sissy I've always wanted to be when we were alone behind locked doors.

On the way back to the dorm while stopping at the store I saw pantyhose and that naughty feeling came over me, I had to have a pair. I haven't dressed being worried of getting caught and exposed as a sissy. But now it was different.

That evening a few of us were in the Tv room hanging out like always when Don came in and sat on the sofa a cross from me. We knew that that around the others we had to keep our secret.

Through the night we gave each other hidden glances and signals without being obvious, he'd brush himself and I'd lick my lips, teasing each other. I was really getting aroused just thinking about later and my surprise for him.

I went to my room knowing Don would be waiting until later when it was quiet and no one would seeing him coming to my room.

When the soft knock came a nervous rush of sexual excitement and ran through me as I opened the door and Don locked it behind him. When he looked at me I knew I made the right choice.

I was wearing the black pantyhose and a white tee cutoff like a halter top, my soft clit tucked between my legs, Don stood there smiling the bulge in his sweats said the rest.

I leaned into him pressing my body to his, rubbing his bulge and kissing his cheek, my voice fem, "Is this for me," squeezing softly, " umm it's getting so hard and big."

When he pulled me hard against him, kissing my open mouth I melted in his arms. I'd never felt as sexy or wanted a cock more than I wanted his right now. And Don knew it.

He was naked at the foot of the bed looking down at me stroking his heavy cock, "Your such a little slut," he was on the bed now, "you want this cock don't you."

I was so aroused by Don seeing me and how excited he gotten all I could think about was fucking him and that cock inside my boi pussy.

As he knelt on the bed I opened my legs running my stockinged legs against his as I raised my knees. That's when I noticed the little bottle in his hand, he held it to his nose and inhaled then held it out to me.

"Go ahead you'll really like it," as I sat up he held it to my nose.

I felt warm rush run through me and that horny tingle in my clit I loved it, I'd never felt so sexy and feminine, I wanted more and took the bottle and a few big hits.

With my mind swirling an intense rush of sexual euphoria and pleasure brought the real cock slut out in me and she wanted to be used.

I pulled Don down on the bed rolled on top and kissed him hard and softly pressed my hip to his hard cock and teasingly ground my hips against his. Taking a popper I straddled him wanting to feel his hard shaft against my clit and pantyhose.

" Do you like your little sissy," rubbing my soft clit I leaned down whispering and nibbling his ear, "she's so horny," fondling him, " she wants a cock so bad." I went down tacking him gently into my hungry mouth.

Don laid there as I devoured his cock, working him, licking and teasing with my tongue, nibbling an sucking his tight sack, I couldn't get enough I was so excited.

When Don was close I'd stop and look at him as I softly rubbed him over my face and smiled, letting him calm and then do it again teasing myself more then him.

With every popper I was becoming hornier, sluttier, my clit an pussy so sensitive my body quivered when I touched myself, I needed to have his cock in me.

Leaning back I ripped the pantyhose exposing my pussy to his saliva covered cock as I straddled Don letting his cock brush my soft cheeks.

"I want to to be fucked so bad, show me what a cock feels like."

Turning on my hands and knees I felt Dons hands on my ass gently spreading it's cheeks as he moved behind me. Closing my eyes and going to my elbows I lowered my head and holding the popper to my nose I waited excitedly.

"Such a pretty little ass," his cock ran between the cheeks, "just begging for a cock," the head teasing my puckering rosebud, "you want to be fucked don't you sissy."

" Yes, yes fuck me, fuck me, I want to feel you in me, please please," acting like a whimpering little girl I wanted it so bad. Looking over my shoulder he was taking long deep inhales on his little brown bottle, I did the same.

"Here lets get you wet," his saliva dripped drop by drop as his thumb massaged my puckering rose, "yea you like this, feels good doesn't it."

He was right it felt good and I was going to lay there with my eyes closed and enjoy it. The head of his cock ran between my cheeks, with every drop of saliva I became wetter as he teased me pushing a little harder each time.

"Let me get you really wet," he moved back spreading my cheeks, "that's better, yea."

Then his mouth covered me, my pussy spasmed as he probed it with his tongue I never imagined it could feel this good. Lowering my head I held the popper to my nose and closed my eyes.

Arching my back and hips as Don licked and teased with his tongue he slid a finger inside, my body tensed at first but relaxed as he slowly slid it in and out.

I was so horny and in a popper haze I couldn't hold her in any more, the slut in me had to come out and she did.

On my hands and knees now, "Do you want to fuck your little sissy," looking back rocking my ass, " fuck my tight boy pussy with your hard horny cock."

Seeing Don behind me stroking his hard oiled cock and inhaling his bottle I was ready to get my first cock.

The head ran between my cheeks and gently pushed on my pussy, "I'll go slow tell me if it hurts,"

Closing my eyes I took a deep inhale as he pushed a little harder, my body tensed as the head of his cock stretched my tight rosebud, he pulled back teasing me.

"No don't stop," this time he pushed harder slowly slipping inside me, there was a sharp pinch like pain felt as I eased myself back on him.

His cock felt bigger with every inch and I'd pause to feel it before taking more, Don was looking at my face then his cock as I took him deeper. I couldn't tease myself any longer with a popper rush I leaned back tacking his cock all at once.

My pussy spasm in waves, clinching tight around the hard shaft now deep inside me, the pain of being stretched turned into pleasure as my ass pressed against his hips.

Don held my hips and slowly began fucking me, I'd rock and squirm wanting to take him deeper then his seven inches, it felt really good but I wanted more.

"Come on fuck me, I want to feel that big cock," grinding my ass hard against him, "fuck me like your cock slut," he drove deeper and faster, " that's it baby, yea fuck my pussy."

Like me the poppers had us both where all we could think about was raw sexual lust and satisfying the taboo urges that kept brought us together in my bed.

I was on my knees, on top, my side, I just wanted to be fucked but it wasn't until he rolled me onto my back that I really felt his cock. His arms straddling my shoulders as he ground and drove his cock deep I could see Dons face and the excitement and pleasure fucking me was giving him.

My clit was getting heavier and more sensitive as he drove his cock deeper and faster into my hot hungry ass. I took the popper and held it to his nose knowing he wouldn't stop fucking me now until he came.

"That's it give me that cook," wrapping my legs around him, " fuck me harder, yea. yea fuck that pussy," he was fucking me to get off, that's all he wanted now.

Looking Don face his eyes closed, jaws cinched the heavy breathing as he arched his back pushing deeper and faster, the thought of him cuming had me wild.

I was squirming under him, thrusting my hips up and tight against every time he drove his cock into me. This is what I'd wanted for so long, I was finely being fuck like a slut and I loved it.

Watching his face and feeling his cock deep in my virgin boi pussy begin to throb and pulse I smiled, he was looking right at me when he gasped and came.

When I felt his throbbing cock jerk and being top pump spurts of warm cum my pussy tightened around him and waves of spasms milked his hard cock dry.

I was teasing my clit while getting fucked and we got off heavy clit hung between my legs and I rubbed it's head in Dons cum dripping between my spread legs. It wasn't long before my own cum was running over my pulsing rosebud.

Don stood there dressing as he looked at me laying there in the ripped pantyhose and halter, cum still wet between my legs, when he bent down and kissed me.

"Your such a slut," he was right.

18

The next day he asked me if I wanted to go with him to a small party at his uncles not far from school.

"Come on it'll be fun, it's a costume, I'll even get our costumes for us," the way he looked at me rubbing himself I couldn't say no.

KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers