Away at School Pt. 02

Story Info
Dorm sissy awakens at daddy party.
2.6k words
4.65
13k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathyXX
KathyXX
149 Followers

By the end of the freshmen year Don wasn't the only one on campus that my secret.

Now that Don knew I was a complete slut he'd introduced me to one of his special friends knowing I wouldn't say no to another cock.

His friend Rick had an apartment above a store not far from campus, with the store closed nights he had plenty of privacy.

He was older maybe 42, middle aged, a little out of shape but other then that the average looking dad. Don told me he kept the apartment for when he stayed in the city to get away from his wife and daughters in the suburbs when he wanted time alone. There was something about the way he said alone and smiled.

When we met it was just talking and some wine while we got to know each other, he'd met Don several months ago after he'd waited on him. The hour or so we were there I'd begun to feel an attraction to Rick, something about him made me feel relaxed, which never happened with someone I've just met except for Don.

I noticed his eyes running over me as we talked then he'd glance at Don with a sly smile on their face.

It was late afternoon and time to leave, Don was working tonight just a few blocks away. As we got up to leave Rick put his hand on my shoulder stopping me for a second as Don walked to the door.

''If you don't have any planes your more then welcome to stay,'' his hand was on my ass, ''Don has to come by here later, you can walk back to the dorm together.''

As I got to the door Don gave me that special knowing smile and looked back at Rick.

''You should we both know you want to,'' whispering, ''I know how horny you are, go ahead stay, look at that bulge and tell me you don't want it.''

Don was right I'd been sneaking glances. Knowing Rick was married and keeping his attraction to young sissies from his wife aroused me in ways I hadn't felt.

I closed and locked the door behind Don, he did know me.

Rick was on the sofa waiting and didn't seem surprised that I'd stayed, he handed me a wine and gave me a knowing smile.

As we sat talking Rick was asking where I grew up, about my friends, high school, he wanted to know more about me. I liked the attention.

Feeling the wine and more at ease my feminine side was showing, movements, mannerisms, all subtle but Rick seemed to notice.

He began telling me about his oldest daughter, how she was dating an older boy that only wanted sex, '' there all a like at that age.''

''I was the same, always horny, wanting that special girl I could never find,'' inching towards me, ''you should see Jenifer my daughter she's that special girl.''

Rick refilled my glass and told me about Jen, how she was always a daddies girl until she'd become interested in boys now that's all she thinks about.

I don't know if it was the wine but this calmness came over me and I settled back into the corner of the sofa feeling really relaxed as Rick talked about Jen.

As he told me about her, the way she acted and dressed it was if he was talking about me. How she loved looking feminine, dressing in sexy lingerie and teasing the boys.

The way he talked about her , taking his time slowly becoming more graphic was really getting me aroused and horny as I began picturing myself as her. Rick moved a little closer and filled my glass as he began describing Jen in her lingerie.

She was slim like me about 5'7 and loved wearing lingerie, silky an lacy, the way they made her feel so sexy and slutty. The garter belt and how she loved the smooth feel of stockings when she ran her hands over her legs. Just listening had my clit tingling.

He moved closer laying his hand on my leg, ''Jen has a room here when she hides mom,'' his hand on my thigh, ''finish your wine and let me show it to you.''

Taking my hand he helped me up off the sofa and with his arm around me we walked down the hall, his hand cupped my ass and I put my arm around him. It felt natural in a strange way .

He had me close my eyes as we entered Jens room, the scent of perfume swirling through my head gave me that warm feminine feeling I loved. Opening my eyes a rush of arousal and sexual excitement ran through my whole body as I looked around the room.

There was a bed with pink sheets a dresser, makeup table, mirrors, clothes hanging in a closet, it was a teen girls bedroom. Opening the dresser drawers there were bras and panties, stockings, garters, all kinds of lingerie and baby dolls to choose from.

Rick standing there smiling poured two small glass from a bottle sitting on the dresser and handed me one, ''go ahead you'll like it,'' I thought he'd do the other but he left it on the dresser. He moved closer, with one hand on my ass he took mine and held it to his bulge and whispered into my ear.

''You want my cock don't you Jen,'' his cock filled my hand, '' wear something sexy,'' his hand brushing my soft clit, ''you know what daddy wants.'' He kissed me softly on the cheek and left the room.

After stripping I and putting on a brown shoulder length wig I sat at the little table and did my makeup, eyes, lipstick, every Id learned from watching my sister do hers.

I saw the maids costume with it's short ruffled skirt, white apron, the shear top and long gloves it was feminine an sexy, perfect for this sissy. Putting on a lacy red bra with lightly padded a-cups ,silk panties, garter, black stockings and heels I was ready.

Calling Rick I drank the second glass and sat on the bed waiting.

It was only a minute before I felt a subtle tingle running through me. My body becoming sensitive to the slightest touch, my soft clit felt like it was being tickled. I was so aroused it had to be the little shot that made me so horny, the way I felt was pure sexual ecstasy.

As Rick opened the door I took a deep breath, I was nervous and excited about how I looked, sexy, seductive, slutty, the anticipation was making me crazy.

Standing there in an untied bathrobe he looked at me and smiled, '' There's little my girl,'' filling the small glasses, ''look at you so sexy, stand up let me see.''

At first I was a little nervous never dressing or posing like this for anyone before, but turning and seeing Rick fondling himself that all changed when I looked into a mirror.

I was her, the heels and stockings, ruffled skirt covering my panties shear lacy top showing my red bra, with the wig and makeup I looked like my older sister. I was aroused in a new way, Kathy was always little miss perfect but look at her now she's such cock slut.

Rick handed me a popper after inhaling himself he began playing with his heavy hanging snake like cock, holding it my nose that warm sensual rush took me away.

This time I felt like that horny teen who'd sneak into his sister room put on her bras and panties and pose in a mirror pretending to be her as I began teasing Rick.

I'd bend over, flash my tuck, run my hands up my stockings, every time I looked in the mirror and saw Kathy I became more slutty an aroused. Rick was leaning on the dresser his toying with his cock, seeing the ring holding his balls it was to much to resist.

As I stood there fondling Rick he unzipped the maid costume, ''Let's get rid of this,'' it feel to the floor, '' yea that's better, you'll be perfect.''

His hands ran over me, squeezing the padded cups of the bra, then the stockings, he cupped my ass and teased my sissy pussy with two fingers as I leaned into him.

I began feeling really horny and was only thinking about the cock in my hand, and this urge for sexual gratification like nothing I've ever felt. My whole body reacted to the slightest touch, the lingerie so feminine an sexy made me feel so slutty all I wanted was sex and hard cock. I liked the feel of the special wine and had more.

As I started going to my knees Rick stopped me, ''Over here,'' he sat on the bed in front of the mirror, '' now you can watch,'' he inhaled popper and held his cock, ''go on Kathy.''

He was right watching myself licking an sucking his full eight inches, nibbling his tight cock ringed balls just aroused me even more. I was taking him deeper into my throat almost gaging before I backed off his saliva covered cock and slowly stroke it. Seeing the look of pleasure on his face I went down again and again.

He slid from the bed to his knees, putting me on all fours his cock inches from my mouth he held the popper under my nose. ''Go ahead another,'' holding it, '' yea that's it, your going to be the perfect little cock slut.''

Opening my mouth his firm cock slid down my throat like a sword, when my lips touched the cock ring without gagging I swallowed him a little deeper. Having to breath I sat back smiling an stroking.

Rick reached out cupping my cheek running his thumb over my lips as I softly sucked on my sweet pacifier, ''Lets get Kathy really horny, for daddy.'' After a minute he sat back grinning and licked his thumb.

As I sat there looking into the mirror this warmth and relaxing calmness came over me, my desire to be Kathy was finely becoming real. My mind filled with fantasy's and images of being her as I played in my sisters lingerie, now here she was. I'd gotten lost in Kathy until Rick stood behind me.

Seeing him standing naked, his cock hanging heavy over my head, and me in my wig an lingerie brought on these overwhelming urges and a sexual lust I'd never imagined feeling. I needed to satisfy them.

Rick moved beside me squeezing his balls and dangled his cock in my face, ''Time to make daddy happy,'' the head on my lips, '' where's my little sissy girl.''

When I felt his cock fill my mouth it was the same rush as my first, the feel and taste had my clit pulsing as he slid deeper . As he began to firm my throat opened up taking it all as he slowly began fucking my mouth. I reached out taking the popper wanting that rush of euphoric raw sexual lust of pure ecstasy that every slut loved.

''That's it baby yea, you love cock don't you,'' he rubbed it over my face, '' yea Kathy wants cock doesn't she.'' He again feed me his cook until my lips pressed on his cock ring.

Putting my hands on his hips I began slowly mouth fucking his cock as Rick stood the watching us in the mirror. As he got to his knees I was on all fours slowly rocking, swallowing him as he pulled my panties aside and teased my pussy with two fingers. I'd back off and smile as saliva dripped from his cock, stroke for a minute and go down again wanting him even more.

Every time his fingers touched my rosebud it spasmed and puckered with pleasure, I never wanted to be fucked or wanted a cock in me as much as I did now. I was almost squirming and whimpering I wanted it so much.

Rick rhythm picked up as his hip motion became circular and faster, his saliva covered finger slipped inside me, he was getting close. I tried backing off but he stopped me and fucked my mouth faster.

''You want cock, you want to be fucked don't you,'' he pulled my head tight to him, ''you'll get your cock after I cum in this hot sissy mouth,'' he held the popper to my nose.

Taking my head he'd push deep and hold me as my throat mussels contracted in waves around his hard cock only puling back long enough for me to breath.

He was close, I could feel his cock as it began to throb and he pushed deep into throat before pulling out stroking himself, ''That's it look up at me, open that mouth.''

When I sat back and looked at Rick something in me awakened and I realized that I really was a cock slut, a little sissy whore in lingerie waiting to taste daddies cum.

Seeing the tense face and lips, the way he was stroking that saliva slippery hard cock, knowing I gotten him this excited a feeling of pleasure subdued me.

I was sitting there legs open rubbing my soft tuck like a pussy, teasing his cock head with my tongue as I watched him find satisfaction.

Rick was rubbing his cock on my tongue an lips when I saw his body stiffen and the sweet taste of cum filled my mouth, I sucked his pulsing cock until it was limp an dry. I'd gotten so excited I hadn't realized that my panties were soaked with my own cum until Rick looked down smiling as I sat there cleaning the cum from my chin.

As I watched him go to the dresser and fill those two little glasses with my magic potion I knew Rick wasn't done being my daddy. I was already lost in a surreal world of sexual pleasure and it's ecstasy but Kathy wanted more so I drank them. I was leaning against him as I felt myself slowly drifting of to euphoric fantasy with his cock in hand.

Rick took me to the bed and we sat on the edge, ''You like being daddies little girl don't you Kathy,'' giving him a shy yes, ''Do you want daddies cock.''

He laid me back resting on his side, running his hand lightly over my clit, ''Let me have a look,'' Rick slowly slid my panties off, ''such a pretty little clit.'' Leaning down he began to gently lick up my drying cum then kissed my now firming clit.

Getting off the bed he took something from the dresser and sat back down, ''Close you eyes I have a surprise you'll go ahead,'' he put a blindfold on me, ''okay come with me,'' we were going back to the living room.

I heard the sounds of porn playing in the background as Rick sat me on what seemed to be a round coffee table and put a leash and collar on me, ''Ready,'' and the blindfold came off.

I was on a pedestal surrounded by three naked mature closet daddies like Rick, hiding from the wife and wanting the satisfaction only Kathy could give them.

Now I Knew what Don meant when he said ''stay I'll like it.''

The little girls bedroom, the different outfits in the closet from school girl to girl scout, all the cotton bras an panties, it was their daddy fantasy room and soon to be mine.

Kathy's going home for summer break.

KathyXX
KathyXX
149 Followers