Away for the Winter Pt. 02

Story Info
James finds a hairy surprise at the cabin.
3.5k words
4.71
2.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James woke up with the usual morning wood. After rubbing the sleep from his eyes and clearing some of the mental fog from his brain he remembered the video that his girlfriend, Melissa, had sent him the night before. He lost count how many times he came from watching that video before falling asleep. Just recalling its contents made his morning wood stiffen even more. Melissa had discovered his most intense fantasy, a fetish really, and rather than turn and run, she had leaned into it.

James had a thing for women who didn't remove their natural body hair, and for the past month and a half, unbeknownst to him, his girlfriend had been letting hers grow out. His mere memory of the video not enough, he reached for his phone with one hand at the same time that he reached for his cock with the other.

What he saw on his phone screen surprised him. He had a message from Melissa: "Babe, I hope you understand, but I had to unsend the video. I'll be seeing you in a few days and I want you to save yourself for me. I think you know what I mean 😏. I've forgone shaving for the past month and a half for you; you can forgo this something for me for just a few days."

Frustrated, James put his dick away. Melissa was right. If she was willing to let all of her body hair grow out for him, he could refrain from masturbating for a few days. He jumped into the shower and let the handle sit on cold while his morning wood withered away.

--

The next few days were both excruciatingly long, but also went by incredibly fast. There was a big snowstorm recently which meant the mountain was very crowded with avid skiers anxious to get some powder runs in. Unfortunately for James and his coworkers, that means lots of reckless skiers getting into accidents. With the extra snowfall from the recent storm, it also just made accessing the accidents and assisting the injured a real hassle.

James was happy to have the distraction though. If he didn't have such an engaging job to focus on, he wouldn't be able to stop thinking about Melissa and her newly hairy body. By the time he got home each day he was so exhausted that by the time he fixed dinner, ate, and cleaned up, he just passed out in bed.

James and Melissa hadn't even really acknowledged her new hirsuteness when they texted or talked on the phone that week either. Melissa didn't want to tease him anymore than she already had, and James was just trying to get through the week! That did make it a bit easier for him to remain the "master of his domain."

--

On Thursday, the day before Melissa was due to come up, James only worked a half-day. He wanted to have time to get ready for Melissa's arrival. He drove to the local market and bought everything he would need to fix an amazing dinner (chicken breasts, panko bread crumbs, eggs, flour, green beans, olive oil, lemons, etc.... in case you were wondering). He also made sure to grab dessert: chocolate mousse - Melissa's favorite. Last on his list was wine and candles to set the mood. He opted for a bottle of red and a bottle of white; not really paying attention to the varietal but just making sure it was within his $15 per bottle budget.

When he arrived back at the cabin, he unloaded his groceries. After putting them all away in their proper places, James went to work cleaning up the cabin. It wasn't a total sty, but he had been mostly alone this winter so the cabin needed some tender love and care.

He started working his way through the house scouring the surfaces in all of the rooms starting in the kitchen and ending with the bathrooms. He even shoveled a path to the hot tub to make it more accessible. By the time he was done, the place looked spotless, but it was also nearly 9 pm. He hadn't checked his phone since the afternoon but saw a text from Melissa that came through at 7:02 pm: "I can't wait to see you tomorrow! My plan is to leave work at around 4. If conditions on the road aren't too hairy, then I should get in around 8!"

James laughed at the pun that was clearly included for his benefit. "Amazing! I'll probably finish up at work around 5 and be back soon after. I just finished cleaning up the place and I even shoveled a path to the hot tub (don't forget your bathing suit). I can't wait to spend this weekend with you!"

--

Time passed sluggishly the next day while James was on the mountain. It wasn't a particularly busy day so he just sat around in the Ski Patrol lodge twiddling his thumbs and looking at the clock for most of it. Once the lifts stopped operating for skiers for the afternoon, he and his patrol partner did a couple end of the day runs looking for anyone still on the mountain and marking any hazardous terrain that was uncovered during that day. They finished up just after 5 pm and James was in his car and heading home at around 5:10.

He took the drive nice and slow, considering it would still be some time before Melissa showed up at the cabin. His thoughts dwelled on Melissa and what she had done for him. James hadn't always had this fetish for women who didn't shave. It had started when he was younger and first started looking at pornography online. Initially, every woman he saw had virtually no hair below their heads. Completely bare from ankles to shoulders. James didn't mind these barren landscapes, but it wasn't until James stumbled across some sites that featured women who sported their natural pubic hair that he discovered what tripped his trigger.

Once he discovered a few of these sites, they were the only ones he would go to. There was just something about a hairy bush that just drove him wild. While on these sites, he also started to see women who had armpit hair and leg hair. At first, James was a bit taken aback by this, but after seeing a few extremely attractive women sporting very hairy armpits the appeal started to grow on him. In fact, he started even preferring these hairier models to the ones who only kept a natural bush. Soon enough, his standard go to search queries would include "hairy armpits" or "leg hair." Then one day, he forgot to close out of one of these browsing sessions and Melissa just happened to go on his computer. Two weeks ago, that would've been his greatest fear; while he's been into body hair for a while, James has still never been with a woman who has had more than a landing strip. He's always been afraid of revealing his kink to his partners thinking they would be repulsed and/or weirded out. However, Melissa had reacted in a completely unanticipated way. She had leaned into, and James was about to be the beneficiary of almost two months of her devotion.

He was thinking about Melissa and what her hairy body would feel like pressed up against his when he pulled onto his street. It was about 5:30, which meant that Melissa would probably arrive in about an hour and a half. Except when James went to pull into the driveway, there was another car there. Melissa's. She came early.

--

James parked his car behind Melissa's and made his way to the front door. Before he could even put his key in, the knob turned and the door opened. Melissa was standing there in a thin satin robe that hugged her lithe body. The robe was tied tightly around her waist, but James could see that she was wearing thick stockings on her legs and nothing up top as her cleavage was barely exposed out of the parting robe.

"You look cold," Melissa purred sultrily. "Why don't you come inside and let me warm you up?"

James picked Melissa up in his arms in a great big bear hug and carried her back into the house, kicking the front door closed behind him.

"Why didn't you tell me you would be here early?" James asked as he set Melissa back down near the couch, but kept his arms wrapped around her.

"I guess I've gotten into the habit of surprising you," Melissa responded and as soon as the words were out of her mouth she dropped to her knees and started unbuckling James' belt as she pushed him back on the couch. "Now, I hope you've been a good boy this week. There's something I've been missing this past month and half, babe." She pulled James' pants down around his ankles and she spread his knees apart so he that James was manspreading on the couch and Melissa was kneeling between his legs. She was still fully robed, but James wasn't complaining.

Melissa took her hands and rubbed the tops of James' thighs, reaching upward to the waistband of his underwear. She deftly slipped her fingers under the waistband and pulled them down. James' throbbing cock sprang into view and Melissa's eyes lit up. She finished taking off James' underwear and tenderly grabbed James' dick and began to stroke it. Melissa made eye contact with James and he could see a carnal hunger in her eyes. Whether in response to her touch or that look of pure lust, or both, James moaned loudly. "Fuck, Mel! I haven't came all week so I'm probably not going to last very long, babe."

Melissa edged forward on her knees. This gave her the perfect angle to expertly suck James' cock. She put his dick in her mouth and starting bobbing up and down, all while using her right hand in rhythm. James was going crazy on the couch. He had one hand stretched upward with his hand resting behind his head, while the other hand wandered to the back of Melissa's head. He gently guided her and encouraged her with his hand. His fingers stroked lovingly through her long dark hair. James neatly took a strand of Melissa's hair and tucked it back behind her ear so it was out of the way.

Melissa pulled back only to spit into her hand which quickly returned to jacking James off. "I've missed your cock, babe. If I let you cum, will you get it back up for me?" As Melissa said this she undid the knot on her robe. She didn't take it off, but it loosened.

Meanwhile, James nodded in response and quickly said, "Trust me, Mely, I followed your directions and I haven't jerked off all week. I'm ready to go all weekend long."

Melissa took James into her mouth again and she bobbed up and down with renewed vigor. James hand wandered from the back of Melissa's head and traced a path to the top of her shoulder. From there he reached down and into the interior of the robe. His fingers drew down and lovingly caressed Melissa's breast. He heard Melissa offer a little moan in response to his touch and he gave her nipple a little squeeze.

James was on the edge of cumming. Melissa had always been an amazing cocksucker, but this time, that wasn't what sent James over the edge. In fact, James wasn't sent over the edge at all. He was LAUNCHED over the edge, and what did it was James' fingers wandering slightly from Melissa's breast toward her armpits. Before they even reached her underarm, his fingers encountered dense curls of hair. That slight touch was all it took, and James was cumming in waves. After the first few spurts, which Melissa proudly swallowed, she took James' dick out of her mouth. Since James had followed Melissa's instructions from earlier in the week, even when Melissa pulled back James' cock kept spurting. The rest of his cum ended up on Melissa's face and breasts.

Melissa bounded off to restroom and James heard the faucet running. From previous experience he knew she would just be quickly cleaning up. Sure enough, momentarily, Melissa popped back into the room. James had recovered from his orgasm and stood up. Melissa looked down and giggled.

"Wow," she said as she eyed his dick, which was already showing signs of life again. "You weren't kidding about being ready to go all weekend, huh?"

In response, James picked Melissa up in his arms and kissed her. His tongue darted into her mouth briefly before retreating. He felt Melissa's tongue dance with his own. Without breaking their kiss, he carried her into the other room and placed her on the bed. James grabbed the lapels of the robe and pull them back over Melissa's shoulders and she tucked her arms through the holes to make it easier for James to take off.

James leaned back. He was on his knees on the bed looking down at Melissa whose legs he was straddling. Melissa lay on top of her now removed robe and was now only wearing a pair of dark red satin panties and thick woolen stockings that went up to mid thigh. Neither the panties nor the stockings did anything to hide the fact that Melissa hadn't shaved for nearly two months now. There were fine hairs that grew on her thighs above where the stocking cut off and as James' eyes travelled upwards he could see dark curls escaping down Melissa's legs.

James quickly removed the rest of his own clothes, throwing them into a heap on the floor, and then leaned down towards Melissa. He took one breast in his mouth and lovingly teased Melissa with his tongue while a hand caressed her other one. He switched back and forth twice before kissing his way down her chest. Upon reaching her belly button, he noticed the faint trail of dark hairs that extended down and widened out towards the top of her underwear. He kissed his way down this trail, and as he did he hooked his thumbs into the sides of Melissa's underwear so he could take them off.

As he pulled Melissa's panties down, he was greeted by her nearly two month old bush. He took a moment to take it in. Melissa's bush was dark and curly, with the densest portion being a convergence of hairs right in the middle. The way her bush seemed to extend and fade down her thighs and up the base of her stomach kept James from thinking it looked like a perfect triangle, but her pubes were definitely thickest in that region.

"It's not polite to stare!" said Melissa sarcastically, as James finished removing her panties.

James realized his mouth was agape and was in too much shock to pick up on her teasing. "Sorry, Mel! It's just that this is something that I've wanted... even dreamed about, for years. And I'm just trying to enjoy the moment, y'know?"

"I know," Melissa responded. "I was kidding, James. You know you can stare all you like. You can even touch as much as you want. This hairy pussy is yours." As she said this last part, she ran her fingers through her bush. "It's all yours and it's all for you, babe."

James didn't need more of an invitation than that, and he bent back down picking up where he left off. He kissed his way downward and as his nose raked through her bush he inhaled. The smell drove him crazy with lust. If he hadn't already fully recovered from his recent ejaculation, Melissa's pheromones would have drastically reduced his refractory period. Nevertheless, James felt his cock throb as he used his thumb and index finger to part the hair around her labia. He leaned down and extended his tongue and gently licked Melissa, and she mewled softly in response. He tenderly kissed her and she offered a low moan. He nibbled her ever so slightly and she yelped gleefully. He sucked gently and she grabbed the back of his head and tried to pulled him closer, grinder her hairy pussy on his face.

James was in absolute heaven and would have been happy to continue his current cunnilingus ad infinitum, but Melissa gave a slight tug on his earlobe to get his attention. He looked up, through the forest of curls that made up her bush. "I need you to fuck me. This hairy pussy is so wet for you babe. I need your hard cock deep in this hairy pussy, now!"

James needed no further encouragement and crawled back up so his face was even with Melissa's. With his arms pinned above her shoulders, he leaned forward and kissed her briefly before breaking apart to say, "I'm so fucking hard, Mely. I've missed you so much." Melissa's still stockinged legs went from being intertwined with James' to being wrapped around his back. James started to line his cock up with the entrance of her pussy, but before inserting himself James just gently rubbed his dick through her bush. The feeling caused James to loudly moan. Seeing James' hard cock intermix with her expansive bush was a site to behold and caused Melissa to respond with a moan of her own.

But she needed more. Melissa reached down and guided James cock into herself. Melissa was so wet that on James' initial pump she was able to take his full length. He plunged so deep into her that his pubes and her bush were intermingled. James continued thrusting, starting slowly at first. He eased into a nice rhythm and Melissa leaned her head back onto a pillow. Her arms had been at her sides, but she slowly reached up with one hand and cupped James face, before reaching up towards the headboard of the bed with the other hand. In doing so, she had fully exposed her one of her armpits for James pleasure. She pulled James face close to hers and pulled his ear close to her mouth.

Through bated breath, Melissa whispered, "Ever since I stumbled on to your fetish, I've been looking forward to trying something with you." James kept pumping, but he had slowed ever so slightly, almost in anticipation of what Melissa was going to say. After a brief pause, Melissa continued, "I want you to lick my hairy armpits while you fuck me."

Melissa didn't even give James a chance to respond while she pulled his face straight into her furry underarm. "Go ahead, babe. Lick it," Melissa said forcefully and James obliged.

Melissa continued to encourage James, "Lick my hairy armpit while you plunge that hard cock deep in my hairy pussy! Ohhhhhhh! Fuck yes, James! Just like that. Keep licking, babe. That hair is all for you! I grew it all out for you! I want those hairy armpits to be soaked with your saliva! Oh, fuck, I'm getting close babe. Keep going! Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" She dug her nails into his back as she came intensely.

James just kept on pumping away at Melissa's hairy pussy and licking her hairy armpits, only stopping briefly to switch to the other side. His tongue was busy paying admiration to her newly grown armpit hair, so his only response was to grunt and moan.

Melissa kept going with her dirty talk, "You know, you haven't even taken off my stockings yet." Her legs were still wrapped around James back, doing their work to rhythmically pull James into her. "My legs are hairy for you too, babe. I grew everything out for you because I know you like hairy women. I'm your hairy girl!"

The combination of Melissa's dirty talk, James' face being buried in her armpit hair, and a few minutes of intense fucking culminated in yet another massive orgasm for James. He retreated from her hairy pit and hugged Melissa in close as he exclaimed, "Fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Melissa could feel him unleash a second load inside of her, this time in her pussy. She felt his cock spasm repeatedly, each time weaker than the last. She wrapped her arms around James as he collapsed on top of her.

James whispered in Melissa's ear, "Give me five minutes and I'll be ready to go again."

Melissa took a hand off James' back and hooked her thumb through one of her stockings and quickly removed it. Once the stocking was off, she wrapped her leg around James' back again.

Melissa didn't even say anything, but just let James feel her hairy leg rub on his back. "Revise that last statement: 1 minute," James said, and Melissa could already feel him getting hard again inside of her.

Melissa smiled and nibbled James ear before purring, "Im glad you like your surprise, James."

They fucked three more times that night, pausing between the second and third additional sessions to make dinner. After the last go, they collapsed together cuddled up in bed. Outside the cabin, a gentle snowfall began. The weekend was only beginning.

End of Part 2