Away for the Winter Pt. 01

Story Info
James gets a video message from his girlfriend.
2.7k words
4.46
5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 - The Video Message

James arrived home after a long day at work. He was living at his family's cabin for the winter. He groaned as he walked into the kitchen to grab a cold beer out of the refrigerator. He was sore all over, but in a way he appreciated. He couldn't complain as he was working ski patrol at a popular mountain resort for the winter. His job consisted of skiing all day, every day and going wherever he was needed whenever something went wrong (i.e. skier vs skier collision, skier vs snowboarder collision, skier vs tree collision, etc.). With this Winter being a busy one and the fact that the resort was already popular to begin with, that meant things went wrong a lot. As a result James was overworked, but at least he got to ski all day and the pay was good.

The fact that James was overworked paled in comparison to the the worst thing about this winter: his girlfriend, Melissa, was back home. Unfortunately, Melissa couldn't arrange to work from the cabin for the winter. James wasn't worried about the distance creating friction between them, as they had a strong bond and had dealt with long distance at the beginning of their relationship. He was just mildly perturbed that he wouldn't get a chance to spend all winter in a cozy cabin with her, especially because they still lived separately back home. He thought it would be a good opportunity to really see what cohabitation with Melissa would be like. Having been together for about a year and a half at this point, they'd obviously spent a lot of time together, but they'd never spent more than a 3 day weekend living in and occupying the same space together.

At this point, it had been about a month and a half since James had seen Melissa in person. They talked on the phone almost every day, texted each other all the time, and FaceTimed occasionally; so communication wasn't a problem at all, but James still missed her physical presence, her smile while she laughed, and even her smell. James always thought Melissa smelled amazing, whether she be wearing perfume, deodorant, or nothing at all and just rocking her natural scent, James always found it intoxicating. Melissa was fully aware of how much her smell turned James on and would often use it to her advantage.

Unbeknownst to James however, Melissa had a secret. She knew about something else James liked. Something he had kept secret from pretty much everyone in his life.

As James sat down on the couch with his beer, he smiled to himself as he remembered that Melissa was actually coming up to visit him next weekend. This was the first time this winter that she was able to make the trip. She was going to come to the cabin for the weekend and they were going to ski for a few days. He couldn't wait, and was excited to spend some quality time with her.

He pulled out his phone to text her, but when he glanced at the screen, he saw she had already messaged him. The message said, "Hey, babe, make sure you watch this when you're alone 😉" and right below that was a video message. Initially, James didn't know what to think as sending video messages between each other was something that up until now, they simply hadn't done. Phone calls and FaceTimes, yes, but this was out of the ordinary.

James curiously opened the video on his phone and clicked play. Melissa was sitting cross legged on her bed in her apartment. Normally when they FaceTime, Melissa would use her phone but it looks like she had set up her computer or even her phone on a tripod near her bed to record herself. Melissa had on some black leggings and a grey sweatshirt.

"Hi babe," said Melissa as the video started. "First off, I miss you and I can't wait to see you next weekend. It's going to be so much fun!" She coyly looked down before locking her eyes on the camera again. "However, before then, I kind of wanted to show you something to see what you think."

James honestly had no idea what she was talking about, but he was intrigued.

"You see," Melissa continued, "a few weeks before you moved up to the mountains, I found something on your computer that surprised me. I didn't mean to snoop! Not at first, and not on purpose at least."

"Oh fuck," thought James. He knew exactly what she found. While he always used incognito mode when watching porn, he wasn't so great about closing the browser when he was done. He was sure she had to have seen what he was watching.

On his phone screen, Melissa continued, "There were a number of tabs opened, and what I saw was honestly pretty shocking... every tab you had open featured women sporting big bushes and hairy armpits" her voice picked up a slightly more sultry tone, "it was honestly pretty titillating to find out about this secret kink of yours. I felt like a few things clicked for me when I discovered this. Firstly, you're the first boyfriend of mine who has never complained when I go a few days without shaving my legs. And I know you go crazy for my scent, but I realized you tend to explore my pits more during sexy time when they're a little stubbly. You've also never made me feel bad about whether my pussy is shaved or not."

James's heart was beating out of his chest at this point. Melissa was spot on; James found himself attracted to women who didn't shave, but he always felt weird about that and just never opened up to anyone about it. He saw that the video still had a ways to go so he kept watching. He had to hold back from fast forwarding in eagerness.

"I'm ashamed of this next part but I actually took a picture of your computer screen," Melissa said whilst on his phone screen. She started to blush before continuing, "but only because I wanted to watch what you had been watching and I didn't want to do it on your computer and get caught by you. It's kind of ironic when you think about it that way," she chuckled.

"When I had some alone time I pulled up the tabs for myself. There was the one with hairy blonde girl on all fours who was masturbating with a huge dildo, the rather tame video of the raven haired punk rock girl showing off her armpit hair and fluffing it up for the camera, the video with the hairy Australian lesbians who were 69ing the whole time, but my absolute favorite was the amateur couple who filmed themselves having sex. It was so raw and I loved the way the man stuck his face in his woman's hairy armpits right as he was cumming. I found something so primal in that. Honestly, James, I played with myself while I watched all of these."

"I just couldn't help myself. It's not necessarily MY kink, but finding out that this was something that turned you on ended up turning me on. It was like I saw a different side of you..." Melissa paused for a few seconds on screen. "I've been trying to figure out how to bring this up with you. I thought about bringing it up at the cabin next weekend, but I didn't want you to feel ambushed, so I figured this video message would be a good surprise."

James' breathing was quick and stuttered, and his heart beat was similar. He was dizzy with a mix of emotions: shame and guilt, but also relief and anticipation. He collected himself as best as he could and returned his focus to the video.

"Speaking of surprises," Melissa continued, "ever since you moved up to mountains, I've been doing something for you... or rather not... doing something for you." Melissa took both hands and grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt. She quickly lifted both arms up pulling off the sweatshirt and revealing a tight-fitting tank top underneath. Melissa's breasts were nearly popping out of the top, but James's eyes were pulled to something else.

"Well babe, what do you think?" She asked as she kept her arms raised over her head. Melissa was proudly displaying the results of not having shaved her armpits for a month and half. James's jaw had dropped and he was just gazing at his phone screen lustily as Melissa displayed her hairy armpits. "I'm still not used to having hair there, but it's growing on me (pun not intended). I really think you're going to like it when we see each other next weekend." She put one arm down and reached over to fluff up the hair in her other armpit as she leaned her head over to give it a big sniff. "They smell SOOOO good since I've stopped shaving. I shower every morning, but I'm pretty musky at the end of the day. I know that won't be a problem for you considering how much you love my scent."

Melissa stood up from her bed before saying, "That's not the only surprise by the way. A lot of those videos on your computer were of women with armpit hair and bushes, so I'm not sure how you'll feel about this next surprise..." Melissa dipped her thumbs under the elastics of her leggings and started to pull them down. When the leggings were down around Melissa's thighs, James could see that she clearly hadn't touched her bush since he had moved to the snow. Her pubes were escaping out of her panties and down her thighs, and James even noticed a thin trail of hair coming out of the top leading to her belly button. James was thoroughly enjoying what he was seeing. Melissa had never sported a full bush during their relationship, typically going for a thin landing strip. James had never complained as he was happy to just have some hair there. However, this was a whole new level. He could see her bush pushing out against the fabric of her panties.

But that wasn't the surprise. The leggings kept coming down, and as they came down, James realized that Melissa hadn't shaved anywhere since he moved to the snow. Her thighs were slightly hairy, but her calves and lower legs were coated in hair. She got the leggings completely off and was now standing in front of the camera in just her tank top and panties. Her hairy body was on full display. Melissa took this moment to strike a pose. She stuck one hairy leg out, prominently displaying her unshaven calves. The way she angled her leg also made it so more of her bush peeked out of the side of her and panties. Lastly, she thrust her chest out and raised her arms over head before looking directly at the camera and asking, "Well, James, do you like what you see?"

James' breathing was quick and stuttered still, but he was no longer dizzy with shame and guilt. In that moment, he was pure lust.

"I'm not going to lie, the leg hair is a little much, but I really wanted to surprise you babe. I hope you like it." Melissa bent over and ran her hands up and down her calves, feeling the soft dark hair. "Y'know, I haven't revealed 'your' surprise to anyone... but my friend Julie did see a little bit of my leg hair around my ankle when I was wearing jeans and some shoes with no socks. She had asked me what was up with that, but I just told her that since you were away for a few months I didn't have anyone to shave for and I was just taking a break. I made her promise not to tell anyone.

"But enough about Julie. James, I hope you're not mad at me for snooping, and I really hope this surprise more than makes up for it if you are. If I got this all wrong, just let me know and I can shave before I come up to the cabin next week, and you can pause the video here."

Melissa continued talking, "Or if I didn't get this wrong, and you do love my fully grown out body hair, then I want you to go ahead and take out your cock, baby. I want you wrap your hand around your dick and start stroking as you admire my hairy body. I want you to imagine what you're going to be able to do me next weekend, James." As Melissa said this she raised her arm and had the camera close to her face and armpit. She bent her head down so her nose was nuzzled in her furry armpit and she took a big audible sniff. "Babe, I can't wait for you to do that to me. To smell me and these hairy armpits that I grew for you. They're sooooo ripe. Babe, I want you to taste them. I want you to stick your face in my armpits and just go to town. I want you to lick them. I want the hair to be sopping wet with your spit, babe."

With his eyes glued to the phone screen, James was in pure ecstasy while he furiously jacked off. This had been a fantasy of his and it was finally happening. On his phone screen, Melissa stopped licking at her hairy armpits and sat down on her bed. She was laid out on her back with her knees high up while her legs were spread. This view gave James a clear view of all of her newly grown body hair. He could clearly see the coat of hair on her legs and the way it thinned out on her thighs before condensing into an amazing big dark hairy bush. Melissa raised one hand over her head to show off for James's benefit, while the other hand dipped into her bush. Her pubes were so long that hand almost disappeared in the hair. Melissa deftly spread the hair exposing her pink lips.

"I hope you like your present, babe. I hope you're jacking off to the site of my hairy body. Keep watching and let's cum together, babe." Melissa dipped her fingers into her hairy cunt and let out a deep guttural moan. On screen, she started to frig her pussy harder and faster, really getting into it. James was equally into it, imagining what it would be like to have his fingers in that hairy pussy and imagining how those hairy armpits and her bush might smell. He thought about how her hairy legs would feel wrapped around his back while she pulls him deep inside of him.

It seemed like Melissa might be getting close to finishing, and when James checked how much was left in the video confirmed he was close to the end. As if she could read his mind, Melissa moaned, "James, I'm getting close." James picked up the pace of his stroking, getting close to orgasm himself. Even though she was obviously close herself, through bated breath Melissa was still trying to dirty talk, "Keep jerking baby. Look at this hairy body, James. It's all yours. I can't wait for you to plunge that big cock deep in my hairy pussy while you bury your face in my armpits." This was too much for James and he erupted. Meanwhile on screen, Melissa was convulsing and moaning loudly as she also came. Eventually she collapsed and stopped moving aside from her chest heaving from her heavy breathing. She pulled the camera close up to her face and with her post orgasmal glow, she sultrily said, "Fuuuuck, James. I can't wait for you to truly experience your surprise. I think I'm actually starting to like being a hairy girl. Your hairy girl, babe." As she said this she was raising one hand up to push her hair back and seemingly nonchalantly showing off her armpits. With a knowing look, she winked at the camera before ending the video.

James leaned back into the couch. His hand and wrist covered in cum along with his underwear which were pulled down around his knees. He took a picture of the messy site with his phone and sent it to Melissa with the message "About your surprise for me and how I feel about it... well, a picture says a thousand words. I can't wait to see you next weekend, babe."