All Comments on 'Home 04: Away From Home'

by Belle_in_south

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOVE IT! More, please!

Can't wait to read the rest of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Glad to see another chapter

So glad you came back to this story. All of your work is good, but this particular storyline is really interesting. I hope you add more chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
NOT AGAIN!

OK. I like the story, however, my low vote has more to do with the author. It has taken 5 years to get to this point and you leave us hanging again! I'm not waiting another 5 years for this story to end. I wish you authors would finish a story when you start it. It is very frustrating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
"NOT AGAIN" is right you know.

I found your stories at the end of last year and have only seen two updates since starting the story. I understand full length novels coming out once a year but........

I guess I'm with the other reader. If it hadn't been for the holiday, I probably would have missed your new update. Not sure if you care and/or want to hear it. You might want to wait until you have the end of the story completed or at least make an effort to wrap it up. Personally, I'm alittle sick of Tara issues. She's got to get on the "Big Girl Panties" and take hold of her life unless that's the character persona you want to stick.

You're the writer so it is what it is. A a reader, not sure I'd continue to be a reader or I'll just think of checking back in another 5 years. You think?

Your call.

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

Ummm god for bided a writer on a free site don’t publish the way we think they should. Sometimes life happens… anonymous maybe buy a book if you want completion. Pitiful to down vote because it was instant gratification for you…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous