Away Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We ready?"

"Lead the way."

Squeezing my hand as we pulled out of the parking lot, Jess gave me a kiss on the cheek as we began following James. Pulling up beside him as we reached our destination, James led us into his establishment. Just as he described it was much more intimate, a little smaller, it was dimly lit with smooth Jazz playing softly. Walking us to a corner table Jess smiled at a lone older couple dancing slowly.

"What can I get you guys?"

"Wine for me," Jess looked my way.

"Just some water James. Have to drive back."

"Sounds good, will be back shortly."

"This is nice," Jess pulled her chair around beside me to get a better view.

"It is."

"Here you go guys," the young brunette smiled as she placed our drinks in front of us. "I'm Ashley, anything else I can get for you?"

"Thanks Ashley, we're good."

A few minutes later the couple dancing came back to their table beside us. Jess complimented them and struck up a conversation. Ten minutes later the sixties gentleman had Jess on the dance floor as his wife and I looked on.

"Looks like Mike beat me to the punch." James slid his arm around Carol giving her a quick hug.

"You know him," She smiled. "How's Sharon's mom?"

"Good, thanks for asking. She should be home sometime next week." James glanced at me. "My wife's in Florida with her parents. Mom had knee replacement few weeks ago. She's a physical therapist and wanted to make sure everything went smoothly."

"Hope it is."

"Yes she doing well, thanks. Lets go make Mike jealous," James offered his hand to Carol.

"Not sure that is possible right now," Carol smiled at me as she turned to Jess and Mike dancing.

Watching as Mike spun Jess around I leaned back in my seat regretting not being able to drink. Glancing around the room as the crowd began to thin, my eyes went back to the dance floor as the song ended. James gave Carol a polite kiss on the cheek then held his hand out to Jess as the music resumed. Mike and Carol returned to their table as I watched James and Jess being joined by two others couples. Talking as they danced Jess looked my way a few times smiling before turning her attention back to James. As the song ended Jess followed James to the bar and I watched as they talked while he poured her another glass of wine.

"Trying to get you drunk?" I asked as she slid into the chair beside me.

"It's working." Leaning in she kissed me softly. "You okay?"

"Fine. Nice seeing you enjoy yourself."

"I got a weird vibe from James."

"Hit on you?"

"No." Jess glanced at the bar. "Just a little flirty I guess.

"Innocent I'm sure."

"You ready to leave?"

"Up to you."

"Bit more maybe."

"Sure."

"I need my tip Michael," we turned as Ashley walked up to Mike holding out her hand.

"Popular guy," Jess turned to Carol."

"He loves the attention."

Jess nudged me with her knee then slid her eyes to Carol.

"May I carol?" I stood holding my hand out.

"Absolutely."

Smiling at me as I wrapped my hand around her back, I winked at Carol as I saw Jess walk to the end of the bar. The twenty something bartender handed her a glass of water as James walked over. Making small talk with Carol I saw the bartender walk away and Jess and James begin talking. Carol thanked me after a couple songs and as her and I walked back to our tables Jess and James walked back out onto the floor. Mike joined us shortly and he and Carol said good night shortly after.

Watching Jess dance in James arms it seemed a little more friendly this time as the few remaining couples joined them on the floor. His arm sliding a little tighter as another song came on I looked up as Ashley walked to my table.

"Can I get you anything?"

"No. I'm fine thanks."

"Almost closing time...how about a dance." Ashley smiled.

"Love to."

Walking out just as a song ended, Jess and James along with every other couple dancing left the floor leaving us out there alone. Joking that I probably wasn't as smooth as Mike, Ashley laughed as she wrapped her arm around me. A little taller than Jess, Ashley was also petite and had a girl next door innocent look about her. After talking while we danced I quickly got the impression she wasn't so innocent though. Pulling me a little tighter into her than I expected I looked around for Jess as we danced a second song. Spotting her at the end of the bar with James I glanced down at Ashley and thanked her for the dance as the music stopped.

Walking up to he bar with her she ducked under the counter as some lights came on and walked into the back.

"Closing time I see," I winked at Jess as I wrapped my arm around her.

"Yeah it is. Was great meeting you Matt."

"You too, you too," I shook his hand.

"Have to have a drink next time."

"Sure thing."

"Jess said you're a bourbon guy."

"Yes sir."

"I'll insist on your next visit. Thanks for the dance's Jess." He said walking around the bar giving her a quick hug.

"Very welcome."

"Enjoy the rest of your trip."

"Thanks. Night James," Jess smiled as she slid her hand into mine.

"Hey sexy," Jess slid over inn her seat kissing my neck. Purring in my ear as I ran my hand over her leg I glanced over quickly.

"Little frisky I see."

"I am." Jess slid her hand over my cock. "Thinking about Ashley?"

"What?" I asked as she caught me off guard.

"Didn't flirt with her?"

"Just talking."

"Uhuh," Jess kissed my ear. "So tell me...if you were here on business and she hit on you, would you take her back to your hotel."

"Where's this coming from?"

"Saw her staring at you a few times."

"Probably half my age."

"Mmmm, when was the last time you were with a twenty something girl?"

"When you were twenty something," we both laughed.

"Saw her walk over to you when you were sitting there alone."

"Just seeing if I needed anything."

"Sure! Seeing if you wanted another glass of water fifteen minutes before they closed."

"You mad about me dancing with her or something?" I glanced here way.

"Just teasing. She was flirting...you're just oblivious to it unless smacked over the head."

"True."

"So would you have?"

"Taken her back to room?"

"Yes."

"Might be hard to resist."

"Maybe I should have hit on her."

"Now you're talking."

"That's my guy." Jess kiss me on the neck.

"Look who is talking about flirting."

"You mean with James?"

"Yes."

"Mad?"

"No, I'm just saying."

"I was...I admit it. I'm a natural flirt though, unlike you."

"So if I wasn't there and he invited you back to his room?"

"God yes!"

"Think about it for a second," I laughed.

"Something about him."

"Did he?"

"Hit on me?" Jess glanced away as we turned into the hotel parking lot.

"Yes...be straight with me."

"No but...

"But what?" I looked her way as I pulled into a parking spot.

"So tell me if I just took this wrong."

"Okay."

"He was flirting, he was very nice and not inappropriate in anyway. The last time we were dancing he was holding me a little closer. He was asking me when we would be driving back through. When I told him he said we should stop by again."

"Okay."

"He said his wife would love to meet me, that she would love to meet us both, then squeezed my side a bit. Just the look in his eye when he said it...sent a chill down my spine."

"So he did hit on you?"

"Just had that feeling."

"Give him your number?"

"Yes, we exchanged numbers. Told him I would let him know if Colleen would be willing to rent her place out."

"Subtle, but he was hitting on you."

"Yummm!" Jenn smiled. "Take me to bed baby."

Before we got to our room Jess's phone dinged in her purse.

"From James," Her eyes lit up as I slid the card key in the door. "Says, nice meeting you both tonight, hopefully see you on your way back."

"Told ya!" I winked as I pulled off my shirt.

"Should I text him back?"

"Sure."

"And say what?" Jess asked as I walked into the bathroom.

"You're the natural flirt."

"Smart ass!"

"Not sure babe." Sliding out of my jeans I walked back out seeing Jess slip out of her dress. Crawling onto the bed my eyes ran over her legs and pale blue panties covering her ass.

"Told him you said we definitely would."

Jess sat on the bed beside me leaning her back into the pillows as her phone dinged again. Turning towards her on my side I slid my hand under my head as she began reading their text.

Hope you guys enjoyed your night.

We both had a very nice time. Did like the last pub a little more.

Good to hear. Thanks, I prefer it there also.

"He got quiet," Jess looked down at me after a couple minutes as I ran my hand over her legs.

"Maybe he's shy."

Thanks for dance James.

My pleasure.

Wife like to dance?

She does, little more graceful than me.

Can have her embarrass Matt then.

Sounds like a plan.

"Oh shit!" I smiled at Jess.

He said Oh shit!

Ha! I'll tell her to take it easy on him.

Not to easy now.

Oh!!

Sorry just teasing.

"Listen and learn baby." Jess gave me a devilish grin.

You two are a lot alike.

How so?

Little ornery.

Good to know lol.

You guys should come over for dinner on your way back.

At the pub?

Our place.

Really?

Sure, little more private

"There it is," I squeezed her inner thigh.

"Still not sure."

"Not sure of what."

"Just want to know for sure."

More private or...

"I might have scared him off." Jess took a deep breath when he didn't respond quickly enough.

Don't want to offend you.

Not easily offended James.

More intimate.

"Mmmmm," Jess pulled one leg up as my hand slid over her panties. "Now were talking." She winked at me.

"You're good baby."

We enjoy intimate.

Was hoping you two would.

Had other intimate dinners?

Not often...but we have.

Making me blush James.

That so?

Blush may be the wrong word.

Glancing at me Jess bit her lip as I slid my hand over her wet lips.

What then?

Will show you when we stop by for our dinner.

Oh! Have to warn you...

Yes? Jess typed after a few minutes.

Sharon may want first dibs.

Oh God!

Yes?

"God yes!" Jess drew in a deep breath smiling at me.

Oh My! Now I'm really "blushing" Jess reached down running her hand over mine through her panties.

"You need to stop baby," Jess slid down. "Can't do two things at once here."

"No?" I dipped a finger quickly inside of her.

"Quit!" Jess laughed playfully slapping me.

Heads spinning here Jess.

Should have brought this up earlier.

Oh?

Could have had a little preview.

Oh wow!

Only if Sharon would be ok with that.

I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

Just my luck.

Was typing the same thing lol

Got my head spinning now.

Wish you guys weren't leaving tomorrow.

Why's that?

I'm known for my cooking. Could have you two over for dinner.

"Oh my!" Jess whispered staring at the screen.

"Bet that just sent a chill down your spine."

"Understatement," Jess pushed my hand back into her panties as she kissed me.

"Pretty good idea," Slipping two fingers easily between her lips Jess let out a soft moan.

"Jesus baby."

"Guessing you should respond to James."

"Yes then?"

"Sure, dinner can't hurt."

Jess's phone dinged as she kissed me.

Sorry if I offended you guys

No...not at all...we're in no hurry to leave

Oh! Thought I pushed it to far there

No...A nice surprise

Is that a yes?

We would enjoy a home cooked meal lol

lol

What time are we talking?

I can get home by five, how about sevenish?

That would work

Made my night

Back at ya James. Sure Sharon would be okay with this.

Will talk to her tomorrow.

Thanks James. Text me in the morning.

Night Jess.

Night James.

"Little excited?" I curled my fingers inside of Jess as she turned to me wrapping her leg over mine.

"No idea baby."

*********

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the shower running. Unsure if it was the drive or frenzied sex with Jess after her conversation with James, but I slept like a baby. Grabbing my phone I was surprised it was nine. Walking over to the counter I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat at the table pulling the curtain back a bit.

"Morning babe," I looked over as Jess walked out of the bathroom.

"I made some...Already got a cup I see. Morning baby." Jess kissed me. "I slept great!"

"Me too."

"Late for you."

"For sure."

"I wear ya out?" Jess grinned straddling me.

"Always do baby...always do."

"Be honest with me?" Jess pulled back looking me in the eye.

"Sure."

"Tonight?" She wrinkled her nose. "Okay with it?"

"I am."

"Need to be straight with me Matt."

"I am. You having second thoughts?"

"No...Just nervous maybe."

"It's up to you Jess."

"Can't stop thinking about it. Thought I would change my mind before I feel asleep last night."

"Can tell by the look in your eyes you didn't."

"Just nervous."

"I'll be there."

"I know."

"Did you hear from him by the way?"

"Sent me a text an hour ago."

"He talk to his wife?"

"Said he did."

"Not buying it?"

"Actually said he would give me her number if I wanted to text or talk with her."

"Oh!"

"Told him thanks but I wasn't sure I could do that. Would just feel awkward. He said maybe later when we are there."

"Wow."

"Kept imaging a strange women calling me, who I knew was going to sleep with you."

"Yeah little awkward I guess."

"Little."

"Sounds like they may be a little more experienced at this."

"He told me this morning they have some friends they see about once a month. Another couple also they have been with but they don't get to see them often."

"How long."

"He didn't say."

"May be out of our league." We both laughed. Jess stood pouring herself some coffee.

"I'm just nervous...but excited too."

"He seemed like a stand up guy Jess."

"Agree."

"Reality smacking you in the face?" I stood slipping my hands around her.

"Might be it. Little to quick...I don't know."

"Know what I think?"

"What?"

"If he would have hinted at this last night at the bar someway, we would be talking about what a great time we had right now."

"Mmm," Jess leaned in kissing me. "Good point." Sliding my arms around her I hugged her tight. "Think I am going to go shopping."

"Okay."

"Any request?"

"Request?"

"For what I wear tonight?"

"Oh. You know I have no taste."

"Thinking more want you want me to wear under my dress."

"Surprise me."

"Good answer." Jess laughed.

We spent the next couple hours relaxing, Jess found a couple places to do some shopping, and seemed to becoming excited about the evening.

"Coming with me?" Jess asked checking her hair in the mirror.

"If you want me to."

"Can just stay here, I know you hate shopping."

"Text James and ask him if he likes bourbon. Maybe I will go out when you get back and buy a bottle."

"You want to text him?"

"Sure."

"Okay, I'll send his number to you." Jess gave me a quick kiss. "Place is just down the road...I'll try not to be long." She smirked as she opened the door.

Clicking on his number as it popped onto my phone I sent him a text asking him if he liked bourbon and if he had any favorite.

Hey Matt. I do like bourbon but you don't have to bring a bottle.

I insist. I will see if I can find something good.

Apologies if I came on to strong last night, at pub or texting with Jess.

No, not at all. We enjoyed our night.

Thanks. Jess said she was a little nervous when I texted with her this morning. I am too to be honest.

She is, but I think she's feeling a little more comfortable now. She's out shopping as we speak.

Good to hear. I'm very easy going, as is my wife.

We are the same.

Not sure if she told you but I talked with Sharon.

She did. Said she would feel a little awkward talking to her though.

Understandable. I was actually about to call Sharon, do u want to talk to her? Maybe all of us on face time.

Oh. Sure I would be okay with that if Sharon would.

I think she would. Give me a minute.

Will do.

A few minutes later I tapped my phone as it dinged. Smiling as James and Sharon appeared on my screen, my eyes locked on Sharon as James introduced us.

"Hi Matt, nice to meet you."

"You also. Sorry Jess isn't here, she went out shopping."

"Awe, me too. Maybe this evening if she wants. Have to agree with her though, this is a little awkward."

James and I both laughed.

"How's your mom doing?"

"Very nice of you to ask. She's not the best patient and I may be wearing out my welcome here."

"Not an easy surgery from what I hear."

"No, but she's doing well. Taking a little nap right now." Sharon spun her phone to her mom laying on the couch in the next room.

"Be nice to my girl now," James piped in.

"Quit! James and her are thick as thieves Matt."

"Too funny."

"Have to help out front, okay if I leave you two?"

"Sure baby. Love you."

"Love ya."

"Later Matt."

"Later."

"Going to walk outside so I don't wake her Matt."

"Okay."

Staring at the screen as she walked I was very attracted to her. Still unsure of their ages I guessed they were around the same as Jess and I. Sharon had light skin with shoulder length dark hair. The little glimpse I got off her body, caught my attention also.

"Okay...that's better."

"Hot down there?"

"Oh my, way to hot for me...muggy too."

"From up north here...just a different kind of heat down south."

"Agree." Sharon smiled seeming unsure what to say next. "Soooo...this is a little awkward."

"Yes...just a bit. Definitely a new one for me."

"Yes can't say I've done this either," She laughed. "To be honest I was a little shocked when James called me this morning."

"How so?"

"Well...I know he told you we have been meeting with some friends."

"He did."

"Neither of us has played alone with another couple...or single for that matter."

"You okay with this," I cringed a bit.

"Little nervous to be honest. This is helping though, so thank you."

"Little nervous also, but agree... this has helped."

"Well good." Sharon smiled. "So you may be passing through on your way back home James said."

"Yes we will. Hoping we all can meet."

"Well give me a chance if James drops the ball," Sharon gave me a devilish grin then covered her face quickly. "Sorry," she laughed.

"No need to be sorry. Looking forward to meeting you...Jess is also."

"James is quite taken with her."

"Feeling is mutual."

"She sounds lovely."

"I think so. She was really feeling bad for not contacting you. She was a little nervous this morning."

"Please tell her not to feel bad. James said he was worried you guys thought he might be playing games. To be honest I was a bit relieved she didn't call.

"Well I've enjoyed talking with you, maybe later this evening if you want."

"Can't wait to talk to her now. Hoping we can all meet."

"Looking forward to it."

"Well my mom is stirring, I should go in. Enjoy your evening, Talk to you soon."

"Thanks Sharon. Pleasure talking with you."

"I think we will get along very well Matt."

"Enjoy your day Sharon."

"Bye Matt."

"Damn," I sighed as the screen went blank.

Sitting down my phone I stood stretching unsure what to do now.. Trying to get Sharon out of my head I began searching for liquor stores as I waited for Jess to return, knowing it wouldn't be anytime soon. Needing to burn off some energy I decided to hit the small gym in the hotel for a bit. Running a couple miles on the treadmill, I killed a little more time talking with another hotel guest then headed back to the room to shower.

"Hey sexy," Jess smiled, opening the door just as I slid on some shorts.

"How was shopping?"

"Always good silly."