Away Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cute. What ya get?"

"Surprise right?"

"Right," I kissed her on the cheek."

"Bored, while I was gone?"

"Talked to Sharon."

"What!" Jess spun around.

"Face timed with her actually."

"You serious?"

"Had to step up since you were being standoffish."

"Oh no... was she upset I didn't talk with her?"

"I smoothed it over."

"Matt!"

"I'm kidding."

"Ohhhh, don't do that to me Matthew!" She drew in a deep breath shaking her head.

"She's very nice."

"Please tell," Jess smirked as she slid up to me.

"Beautiful, good sense of humor. Looking forward to getting me naked...said you were okay." I laughed.

"God I hate you!" I grunted as she playfully punched me in the stomach. "She really wasn't upset with me?"

"No, not at all. Said she might call later tonight after we get there."

"Was it weird...talking with her?"

"Little, but she was easy to talk to."

"Sorry I missed it now."

**********

The afternoon seemed to drag on forever and sitting around was only making Jess more nervous. Telling me she was going to cancel more than once, I talked her down knowing she would only regret not at least meeting him even if nothing were to happen. I decided to go out and find a bottle of bourbon and suggested to Jess she hit the gym to blow off some nervous energy. Agreeing it was a good idea, I headed out as she slipped into some sweats. Returning an hour later I found Jess sitting at the table drinking some water.

"Found a nice bottle," I smiled as I kissed her.

"I talked to James." Jess looked at me a little wide eyed.

"You cancel?"

"No...I talked to him over text. He...well here just read it." Jess handed me her phone.

"Okay." I took a deep breath unsure what I was about to read.

Hey James how are ya?

Good here thanks. Jess?

Yes, Matt went to find some bourbon.

Ah he didn't need to do that.

I'm a little nervous about tonight.

Me too.

Really?

I am.

Can I be straight with you.

Please.

We have done this before but only with one other couple. I was feeling a little...well lets just say, not real proud of myself this morning after our chat last night. I'm a bit of a flirt and I was a little tipsy, this isn't something I've ever done.

I get it. I know your not going to buy it after our conversation, but I don't either. I felt bad this morning after pushing last night.

I almost canceled when Matt left. Just nervous.

Will understand if you want to. No hard feelings.

Can we meet...Just for a drink?

At the pub?

Can come to your house if you like. Just some friends having a drink, no expectations?

That sounds great Jess.

Thanks James.

Welcome. Talk with Matt when he gets back. Text me if you both want to come over.

Will do.

"So are we going?" I asked smiling as I handed her back her phone.

"Up to you?"

"Why's it up to me?"

"I want to now. That helped texting with him."

"Just a drink Jess," I leaned down kissing her. "Nothing will happen if you don't want it to."

"Thanks baby. I'll send James a text. Guess I should get ready too." Jess stood typing into her phone then stripped and walked into the bathroom.

Walking in just as she got out, I undressed as she toweled off. Grabbing my cock playfully before closing the door I stepped under the hot water hoping that the evening would go well. Walking out into the room after showering, Jess was blowing her hair dry in front of the mirror singing to music on her phone. Sliding up behind her I ran my hands over her breast as I kissed her neck.

"Starting early?" Jess grinned.

"Tell James we were coming?"

"I did."

"Feeling better about it?"

"I am...until we get there anyways."

"Just relax and have a good time?"

"Feels a little slutty."

"Nothing like a classy lady who knows how to get a little wild."

"Nice try. You just want to sleep with Sharon."

"Got me."

"Turkey!" Jess elbowed me in the stomach.

"Just going for a drink."

"You're right."

"How far is his place?"

"Put it in map to make sure. James said about twenty five minutes."

"What time."

"He said six-thirty, seven."

"Cool. Only got an hour to get ready then."

"Think I'll make it if you leave me alone."

"No promises," I smacked her ass as I walked away.

Lying on the bed a Jess got ready I didn't want to tell her how nervous I was feeling about he evening. The text between her and James she had shown me did ease my mind a bit, though my stomach was still in knots. Watching Jess with John had always turned me on, watching her with someone we met a day ago seemed a little different for some reason. Taking a deep breath I pulled up my phone trying to distract myself.

"Damn baby," I smiled when Jess walked out of the bathroom thirty minutes later.

"Like?" She spun around smiling my eye ran over the blue and white sun dress. Tight fitting on top, a little looser over her hips and ass, the dress was a little shorter than she usually wore. "Later baby," Jess smiled as I ran my hands over her legs.

"Beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Was expecting stockings." She knew thigh highs were my favorite, and she wore them well.

"I did buy some. Not with sandals though."

"Got ya."

"Question?" Jess looked down as I ran my hand a bit under the bottom of her dress.

"Be good!" Jess slapped my hand.

"Sorry...shoot!"

"Know how we played alone a few times with Amy and John?"

"Yeah," I leaned back with a questioning look.

"If it goes well tonight." Jess raised her eyebrows.

"Hmm."

"What?"

"So what changed?"

"Meaning?"

"You almost canceled earlier...Now you want to be alone with him?" I smiled.

"I know. I'm still very nervous."

"Me too."

"Really?"

"Sure."

"Just keep running through my head how this will go, I really have no idea. Would it bother you?"

"I don't think it would."

"Be honest."

"I am."

"John wasn't the greatest alone but it did seem to help, a turn on for me for some reason."

"I agree."

"But you were with Amy at the same time. This would be different."

"Tell ya what," I took a deep breath. "Lets just go with the flow and see how it goes. If you want to be alone with him just let me know somehow. Need to tell me if your not feeling it also."

"I will." Jess leaned down kissing me. "Get dressed."

*******

Pulling into the development we both glanced at one another nervously smiling. The lane back to his house was quite a ways back and as we turned onto the long drive Jess slid her hand over my leg.

"This is beautiful," Jess smiled as she waved at James waiting on the wrap around deck.

"It is."

"Hi James?" Jess said as she got out shutting her door.

"Hi guys. Any trouble finding it?"

"No not at all."

"James this is beautiful." Jess glanced around as she walked up to him.

"Thank you." Giving her a quick hug he held his hand out to me.

"Way back in here."

"Yes it is. Been here about ten years. Come on in I will give you the tour."

"Oh my!" Jess's eyes widened as we walked into the large living room with vaulted ceilings, the open floor plan was very inviting.

James walked us around the first floor and then into the finished basement where there was a small bar and a game room. Off of that another large room with a sectional couch and big screen TV hanging on the wall. Walking back upstairs Jess looked back smiling.

"Master suite and another bedroom upstairs that we use mostly as an office now."

"Kids James?"

"Yes two girls. Both away at college. You guys?"

"One, he's also away at school."

"Pricey!" James rolled his eyes.

"Just a bit."

"So this is our favorite place," James walked towards the large french doors at the far side of the living room. Opening them up he held his hand out for us.

"Oh nice, what a view!" Jess glanced back at me then back out over the valley off the deck.

"Stunning James, Like you are all alone out here." The deck sprawled across the back of the house with some steps leading up to another level that I assumed was off the bedroom.

"Yes...yes it is. We love it out here. Beautiful in the fall."

"Oh wow, I bet." Jess walked to the rail looking out.

"Can I get you guys anything? I brought some appetizers from the pub."

"I'll take a glass of wine." Jess turned back smiling.

"Matt?"

"I'm good. Damn left the bottle in the car."

"One wine coming up."

"Be right back," I said to James as I walked out to get the bourbon. Returning I saw James handing Jess her glass then pointing out over the valley as they talked. "Wasn't sure what you liked bud."

"Nice! The good stuff." James smiled as I handed him the bottle. "Ready for one now?"

"I'm good."

"Will join you later then," he sat it down on the table.

Sitting around talking on the deck for the next hour, James seemed even more easy going than he did the night before. Unsure what to expect when we got there, he made us both feel comfortable and I knew the fact that he hadn't even implied anything sexual happening was having the right effect on Jess. Very well spoken and a great conversationalist we were soon all laughing as if old friends. Jess was finishing her glass of wine as James glanced to the house as his phone went off.

"Probably Sharon." Be right back.

"Oh boy," Jess grinned.

"I could get used to this," I said glancing out.

"Me too."

""I'm a great host," James pulled the phone to his chest winking at us. "You talked to Matt, this is his lovely wife Jess."

"Hi Sharon," Jess smiled as he spun the screen around.

"Hi Jess, so nice to meet you. Hi again Matt."

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Good day here thanks."

"How's your mom Sharon?" Jess stepped closer and James handed her his phone as she did.

"Sweet of you to ask. She's doing better than I thought she would."

"Good to hear. Lucky to have you."

"I'm not sure she would agree with that right now."

Jess laughed. "Your home is just stunning."

"Thank you so much. Our dream house."

"This view!" Jess spun around then sat down into her chair.

"Gets better in the fall, hot cup of coffee on a cool morning."

"Speaking my language Sharon."

"Jess is a talker," I turned away from her whispering to James. "This could take awhile."

"Was about to tell you the same thing. How about we open that bottle."

"My man." I laughed slapping him on the shoulder.

"Been awhile since I've had this."

"My favorite!" Opening the bottle as he slid two glasses onto the counter as I poured us both a glass.

"Oh wow. Thanks Matt."

"Hit's the spot."

"Thanks for coming tonight and again...Apologies if I came on like an idiot last night."

"Not needed. We're both a little nervous to be honest."

"Makes three of us," James laughed.

"Never done this before?"

"Well...Just with two other couples. Never this...I know hard to believe after last night."

"No, I get it."

James held his hand up. "No expectations. If we just have a couple drinks I'll be happy with that."

Thanks. Jess will let you know." I took a deep breath. "No idea how that will happen...but you will know."

"Wishing Sharon were here."

"Hope we all get to meet soon."

"Me too."

"Treat Jess like a lady and it will all be fine."

"Absolutely."

"Sharon was...

"Your wife is beautiful James," Jess walked in cutting me off.

"Thanks, married a little out of my league." Wrapping his arm around her as she walked up next to him, he hugged her.

"She told me to tell you to be good." Jess looked up smiling as she bumped her hip into him.

"Ruins all my fun." We all laughed.

"Refill?" I asked holding up the wine bottle.

"Yes please. Need some music out there James."

"Can do." James walked into the living room as I followed Jess out onto the deck.

"Doing okay?" Jess smiled as she kissed me gently on the lips.

"I'm good," she raised her eyebrows as some soft music filled the night air.

We all sat around talking for the next half hour and it seemed like Jess was getting a little more flirtatious with James. Although nothing obvious, I was beginning to get the feeling that the night was about to get interesting. Sitting down her glass on the table Jess held her hand out to James and I sat back smiling as I watched them dance. Not as close as the previous night, we all continued talking as they danced. James stood about six-one, just a bit shorter than myself, though he did have a bit of a stockier build. Jess looked tiny in his arms as they slowly turned on the deck. Sliding a bit closer to each other Jess glanced at me with a devilish smile on her face. Feeling my heart race a bit, I took a deep breath as James had his back to me. I knew what was going to happen as they turned pressed into one another, Jess staring up at him as they talked.

"Can you fill my glass Matt?" Jess smiled.

"Another James?"

"Thanks Matt, I'm good."

Watching them as I filled my glass in the kitchen I saw Jess and James leaning into the railing facing away from me. Taking a sip of bourbon I felt a bit of a rush as Jess leaned in kissing him softly. Tilting my glass further as their kiss grew deeper, James turned into Jess wrapping his arms around her. His hands slowly running up and down her back, Jess glanced my way as he kissed her neck. Sliding her hands around his neck they kissed softly yet passionately then Jess seemed to whisper something into his ear. James turned looking out over the valley as Jess walked towards me.

Taking in a long breath as she walked up to me she slipped her arms around me kissing me softly.

"Oh God baby."

"Take it you're having a good time?"

"Very."

"Good," I whispered as I kissed her deeply.

"Can you give us a few...alone?" Jess turned her head towards the stairs.

"Sure baby."

"Not a must."

"I know."

"Love you." Jess smiled.

"Love you too."

Glancing back at me smiling as she closed the door to the deck, Jess walked up behind James running her hand over his back. Leaning down to her she said something to him and then they kissed each other softly. James slipped his hand over hers as they turned walking towards the stairs leading to the master suite. Taking another sip of bourbon as they hit the stairs I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

Walking into the livingroom I could hear their muffled voices for a brief time. Sitting on the couch, I was okay for the first fifteen minutes. Hearing Jess giggle I figured the bedroom door was open and I sat tapping my fingers for another twenty minutes or so when I couldn't take it any longer. I hadn't heard a sound and as I walked up the stairs, I could feel my heart begin pounding again as I heard a soft moan from Jess. Hearing a soft longer moan as I approached, I slowly walked up to the open door.

My eyes widened as I saw Jess laying on her back, her ass at the foot of the bed, James's head buried between her legs. With her dress balled up around her waist Jess was looking away from me as she squirmed her pelvis into his mouth. James clad only in a pair of boxer briefs pulled back a bit slipping her panties up over her knees. Jess moaned out as he slid back between her legs, pulling one leg free she wrapped her legs over his shoulder, her panties hanging from one ankle as she pulled his head into her. While I had sat back and watched her with John, this was different. They were oblivious I was there, my cock rock hard, I wrapped my hand around it as I watched my wife uninhibited, as her new lover began driving her crazy.

Straightening his back James lifted the lower half of her body off the bed, his mouth never leaving her. Her moans becoming continuous, she dug her heels into his upper back as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her into him. Her face now blocked by his body Jess's panties fell from her ankle as her hands gripped the sheets.

"Oh Yes...Oh my...please don't stop."

Jess's legs began to flail, then snapped back around James all of a sudden as she cried out. Not letting up James held her tight, her moans turning to whimpers as he slowly lowered her back to the bed.

"Damn baby," James whispered as he slid up her body.

Wrapping her arms around him she kissed him as he lowered his weight onto her. My cock growing harder as I watched Jess squirming beneath him. I could hear them whispering back and forth, but was unable to make anything out. James turned onto his back all of a sudden catching my eye as he did.

"Hey buddy."

"Been there long?" Jess grinned as she sat up sliding her dress over her head.

"Enjoying the view," I winked as I walked to the bed and went to give Jess a quick kiss. Wrapping her arm around my neck she kissed me deeply.

"You have to much on," Jess smiled as I leaned back up.

"Can fix that," I smiled.

"Need to sit back and relax a little longer," Jess smiled running her hand over James's cock. "James is a tease and I need to pay him back."

"Uh oh," James grinned as I pulled my shirt and jeans off and sat on the leather couch against the wall.

Grabbing my glass I leaned into the couch taking a sip as jess slid over James. Kissing him quickly, she slowly worked down his chest and abdomen, her hand slipping beneath his briefs wrapping around his cock. Glancing at me then at him as she pulled them off, I slid my hand into my own as she sprung his cock free. Kissing, licking down the underside of his shaft she pulled his briefs off and sucked his balls between her lips as her hand worked over his cock. Sliding my hand over my briefs as I felt like I was about to explode. James took in a deep breath as Jess wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. Staring into my eyes she ran her mouth down the side of his cock, her tongue slipping out running back up and sliding over his mushroomed head. James was beginning to squirm and slid his hand behind her head as she pushed her mouth over his cock.

"Damn baby," He barely got out as Jess took half his cock in, her tiny fingers wrapped around the base gently pumping him.

Pulling back our eyes locked as she took a deep breath and pushed her mouth over him once again. James pulled one leg up as she took him deeper, stopping as she gagged a bit she pulled back then pushed her mouth back down. James moaned out as her lips stretched over the base of his cock. Pulling back quickly she let his cock loose gasping for air, a string of saliva hanging from his cock to her mouth.

"Holy shit," James pulled her back to his cock.

Jess brought him to the edge and back a couple more times, putty in his hand now, she slid down to his balls as he pulled his legs up.

"Taste good baby," Jess purred from between his legs.

"Slide around sexy," James reached down pulling Jess around on top of him.

"Mmm, yeah baby." Jess moaned as she pushed back into his tongue as her hand wrapped around his cock.

Rolling her finger at me I stood sliding my briefs off. Slipping onto the bed James pulled his legs together as I straddled them. Moaning onto his cock she grabbed mine pumping me slowly as she worked over James. Watching her switch back and forth on our cock had me close in no time. Rocking his hips as she sucked him Jess pulled him from her mouth and sucked me in immediately. I heard James Moan out, Jess gasp on my cock then pulled back from it quickly taking James deep, Jess moaned as I slid back a bit watching his cock twitch filling my wife's throat with cum.

She milked his cock for the last drop then pulled me in hungrily sucking me as her pelvis squirmed over James's face. Jess squealed onto my cock then began grunting.

"Like that ass played with," I barely heard James say.

"Jesus James!"

Jess pushed back from me leaning back into the headboard, her arms stretched out gripping it tightly as she rocked over his face. His cum dripping down her neck and chest, I stood as she threw her head back moaning as I slid up to her. Sliding my hand around the back of her head I pulled her over my cock. Continuously moaning as James worked her pussy and ass I felt myself about to lose it as Jess pulled off my cock moaning out. Watching her face as she lost control took me over the edge. Pumping my cock as it exploded I watched two jets spray over her face until she pulled it from my hand taking the last of my load. Pulling back I slid off the side of the bed as Jess rolled off James and onto her back.