AWC BK. 01: Ritual Magick Ch. 01-02

Story Info
James Pendragon begins a erotic adventure in early America.
7.1k words
4.36
5.2k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D66769
D66769
123 Followers

The American Witch Chronicles: Book 1 - Ritual Magick

Chapter 1: The Visitors at Trinity College

1683, Trinity College, Cambridge, England

James Pendragon lounged on his straw-filled bed inside his chambers at Trinity College reading one of John Dee's books on alchemy and angels. At just 30 years old, he was the second youngest scientist to ever receive an assistant professorship at the college. The youngest ever was his boss Isaac Newton. James enjoyed working with Newton, he was brilliant, but a little crazy. Where James only believed in science. Newton seemed to be more open minded. Newton believed in magic and mysticism. James felt that although the alchemy sometimes worked, it was probably as a result of an unknown scientific principle. James thought that there probably was a god, but that he worked through science. James spent most of his time in three places, his room reading, the local tavern just outside of the college gates, or teaching in his class room. He enjoyed teaching math and science to the young men at the college, and he enjoyed the scientific and spiritual books he had access to as a professor, but what he really longed for was adventure. He wanted to do research in the real world, not just in a lab or on paper.

There was a knock on his door. He opened the heavy door slowly. It was Ash, Newton's assistant. Ash was a young man with an almost pretty feminine face and thin figure, probably around 19 years old with messy red hair just a few inches long and a face covered in freckles. He wore brown britches and a loose linen shirt.

"Yes?" asked James.

"Professor Newton would like to see you?"

Ash looked James up and down. Looking at his long brown hair loose around his face and wearing light leather pants and no shirt. If James didn't know better, he would think Ash was checking him out. He heard rumors about Newton enjoying the company of other men, but thought them to be jealous lies, based on the conversations he and Newton had about the importance of Newton's virginity. He wasn't sure that Newton had sexual urges at all, but maybe this young man leaned that way. James brushed the thought out of his head.

"Did he say why?"

"No, just that you must come quickly," stated Ash in his high-pitched voice.

James tied his hair back and slipped on a linen shirt and his professors robes. He then walked with Ash towards Newton's offices.

Ash opened the door and led James inside. Newtons office was large, the walls were lined with mahogany bookcases filled with priceless books of all kinds. The air smelled of books. There was a large table in the middle of the room with more books, most of them open sitting on the table. There were tall windows covered with long velvet drapes that went from floor to ceiling. In the rare areas without bookshelves, large paintings and tapestries hung on the wall. All of them had occult and alchemist themes, though most of them with a Christian bend. One depicted the archangels Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel nude circled around a glowing figure of Christ's cross.

Newton sat on his throne-like chair at the back of the room. He was wearing a red cloak and a large triangular amulet around his neck. He had a leather-bound book in his hand.

"Sir, you called for me," James started.

"Yes James, we have something of great importance to discuss," said Newton.

"Thank you for bringing the professor Ash. Please leave us and close the door," Newton added.

Ash left and closed the door behind himself.

"First," Newton started, "we have some introductions to make."

Two men steeped out from the cover of the velvet drapes of one of the windows. Both of them were wearing ornate maroon cloaks with symbols embroidered on them. The cloaks were similar to the one Newton had on. One man was ancient. He had a long white beard and a small skull cap on his head. Around his neck he wore an amulet with a 5-pointed star. James did not recognize this man. The other man had long dark brown hair and thin mustache. He also wore an amulet. It was a six-sided star of David. He looked to be about fifty years old. James had never met him in person, but recognized him from paintings he had seen around the college.

He bowed and knelt on one knee.

"Your Majesty," he said.

"Please stand Professor Pendragon; we have much to cover," declared Charles the II, King of England.

"This other man is on like us," Newton said gesturing to the old man, "A thinker, a scientist, and an alchemist. You likely know him better than you think. This is John Dee."

"John Dee? He has been dead for decades," stated James.

"Just rumors young man," said John Dee with an old raspy voice.

"But you would be one hundred and fifty-five years old?"

"One hundred and fifty-six actually," Laughed John Dee.

"You see James," explained Isaac Newton, "The King, Dr. Dee, and I are part of a cabal. We exist for one purpose. To research the occult powers and secure them for God and country. We need your help."

"How Isaac? I don't even believe in these things. I believe what you call a miracle is just yet to be explained science," complained James.

"This is why you are perfect. We need you to research something for us. We need you to discover the plot of the witches in the colonies. Specifically, the American Colonies.

"The New World?"

"Yes James," the king jumped in, "We would like you to apply your scientific methods to the problem. Tell us how the witches are accomplishing their spells, their science if you will. So, we can then stop them."

James nodded respectively.

"Young man I have lived more than one hundred and fifty years and will likely live more than twice that. I think you will find that there is more in this world than can be explained by your science, but your skepticism makes you perfect for this mission," inserted John Dee.

"James, we intercepted communications that a junior warlock was traveling to the colonies to apprentice with several covens along the coast. We then captured the warlock. He looks similar enough to you and after we tortured him a bit it was clear that no one in the colonies would be able to recognize him," explained Newton.

"James as your King and the head of the church, I am asking you to infiltrate these covens for us. The witch covens subvert order, women are their leaders, and they worship false ancient gods that mock our ways, our angels, and our god. It is your duty to stop them, but you first must join our order and swear allegiance to god before us. We will start to reveal our secrets to you and bestow the power upon you to carry out your mission."

"James," Newton took over, "your knowledge of the occult should allow you to hide among the witches. Also take Ash with you. He has focused all of her, I mean his studies towards the witches and will help you obscure your true identity."

"Will you join us," old man Dee's voice broke in.

"Yes!" exclaimed James. His chance for adventure had finally come and to get to serve King, country, and God, what could be better.

"Then let us begin the ceremony," said the King.

They moved the table and opened up the room. John Dee passed a glass vial around and they each drank from it. James took a deep swig like everyone else. It tasted of metal, berries, and had also had a bitter note that James could not exactly place. Then the three men stood around James each of them had a staff and their hoods pulled up over their head. They began to chant in an old language. James believed that it was Enochian. Soon it was as if there were thousands of voices chanting around him and music playing from nowhere.

What was in that drink, James thought.

"James raise your right hand," John Dee began.

James raised his hand.

"James do you swear your allegiance to The Order, and to the one and only God?" continued Dee.

"Yes, I swear!" James said loudly, trying to raise his voice about the chanting and the music."

"Then let the Angels from above come down and anoint you," Dee almost chanted.

All three men banged their staffs on the ground and suddenly there were three beautiful naked women standing around James. They seemed to glow. The light around their circle dimmed away. To James it now seemed as if it were just him and the women.

The women walked up to James and started removing his clothing. James tried to fight it a little not sure what was happening, but one of the women shook her head and he suddenly felt calm and knew he should just give in. She was a brunette with purple eyes. She was taller than any woman James had ever seen. She was almost as tall as him and at six feet tall he was considered an oddity. She had a long skinny body with olive skin. Her breasts hung perfectly and she lightly kissed James lips as the other two women started to strip the rest of his clothing off.

Ash looked through the crack in the door of Newton's office. When the chanting started Ash had become curious. A light flashed and Ash saw the three naked women surround James. Ash knew these were likely angels and was not surprised. Ash's studies of the occult and witchcraft had revealed much about initiation ceremonies. The nude women surrounding James aroused Ash, but Ash also felt a bit of jealously. Ash was infatuated with James. You see Ash wasn't gay; Ash was a 24 year old woman. She had pretended to be a young man so she could study in the college. She was gifted with intellect, but the college did not allow women to study. At the age of 22 she had cut off her long red hair, bound her ample breasts, and asked to become an assistant at the college. Newton was not fooled by her disguise, but was so impressed with her intellect that he let the ruse continue. She had greatly assisted Newton with his occult research and was now an expert in her own right. She knew she could only carry on like this for a few years. The trip to the New World would give her a chance to start over and knowing she was going with James made it all the more enticing.

Ash watched as angels stripped James and felt a wetness between her legs. The angel to James's right was blonde with light skin and glowing green eyes she had small perky tits and was similarly tall as the olive-skinned woman in front of him, the one on his left had dark brown skin, long curly black hair, and bright blue eyes. She was slightly shorter than the other two women. She had the largest breasts with large dark nipples. The angels to his right and left simultaneously kissed his nipples then knelt and kissed his thighs and then together kissed the head of his now long hard cock.

James mind was losing touch with reality. To him it was now just him and the three women. The office and the other two men had vanished from existence for him. He was no virgin, but this was the most erotic moment of his life. He imagined it was one of the most erotic moments any man had ever experienced. His cock was throbbing with desire.

Despite what James believed the act was happening very much in reality. Ash watched through the crack of the door as the olive-skinned female angel joined the other two kissing and licking at James's hard dick. Ash slide her hand down her pants and felt her own wetness and moaned quietly. She could see Newton standing reverently watching, but not doing anything else. The king and John Dee on the other hand were being attended to by their own angels.

John Dee's robes were open and a blue haired woman with small tits sucked at his large old cock. The Kings robe was also open and he was on top of a fair skinned brunette angel. He was pumping in and out of her as she wrapped her long legs around him.

Ash rubbed her clit faster and faster bracing herself against the door as she felt herself approaching orgasm. Her freckled face contorted in the agony of pleasure as she moaned louder and louder.

The three angel women now started stroking and licking James's rock-hard cock. They took turns sucking him until he was on the verge of bursting. The women now laid down in front of him. James tried to stroke his member, but it was if his hands were pinned to his side. Despite the fact that no one was touching his cock it still felt as if he was still being stroked.

"Give us your seed James, cum for us, cum for us," The women said moaning in unison.

James's cock twitched as he started to orgasm. His semen rained down on the three naked beauties in front of him and he groaned loudly. The blond woman and the dark-skinned woman rolled towards the olive-skinned woman with purple eyes and they all kissed rubbing their cum drenched bodies together.

The King and John Dee were also draining themselves into their own personal angels.

Ash was still touching herself outside the door. Watching James cum pushed her over the edge and she started to orgasm.

"Oh gods," she moaned quietly. Ash threw her head back shaking and slumped against the door exhausted. She looked back through the crack and her eyes met Newtons. He was still standing reverently. Almost motionless, but she thought that a sly smile was moving across his face.

The angels in front of James now rose to their feet. They were suddenly holding a maroon symbol embroidered cloak and were magically clothed in sheer white tunics. Together they lightly kissed James on the lips.

James heard the men's staffs hit the stone floor again and suddenly he was back in reality. The women were gone and only the men remained standing around him in a triangle, staffs in hand.

"Welcome to The Order James," exclaimed Newton.

The three men hit their staffs on the ground in applause.

Newton approached James and put an amulet around his neck. It was an upside-down triangle made of gold. Engraved on the amulet was an open eye.

"You have now been attended and anointed to by the angel maidens and adorn in our robes. It may not be obvious at first, but you will see that it has given you great power," said Newton.

Newton shook his hand, then Dee, and then the King.

"Can I ask a question?" James asked John Dee.

The old man nodded.

"Have you all had relations with these angels? Is this not a sin?"

"To the first question, yes most of the men of our Order liaise with these angel maidens, but some like your friend Isaac withhold. Their celibacy in the face of such pleasure gives them special powers, but those such as him are called and you were not of that nature. It should be noted that this is not sin, instead it is a required initiation," Dee assured him, "Fear not, your soul is in good condition. Also, while on your quest you may again be enticed by the flesh. Although for an ordinary man or even a regular priest this would be sin. Members of our order have special dispensation because of the important mission we have to preserve miracles and magic for the use of our faith alone. Do whatever you must to gain the trust of the New World witches. Do not worry about sin the way a normal man would. Their power is rising and we must contain it."

With that the King and Dee departed. Newton and James knelt for the King as he exited and he nodded at them informally.

Newton and James talked into the night discussing James' journey and details of his mission. James would leave in a week on a ship bound for Salem, in the colony of Massachusetts.

Chapter 2

The Voyage

On the English Ship Named Devine Reformation

James and Ash had been given the captain's cabin on the ship. This was not surprising considering they came with a decree directly from the King. It was a three-mast ship, with a crew of 20, and carrying 30 passengers, including James and Ash. The trip would take about 2 months if the winds were in their favor. Ash seemed very sure that they would be. While the crew was busy sailing, and the other passengers passed their time on deck or in the hold below singing and playing games; Ash would be tutoring James in art of witchcraft, so that he could fool the witches, and also, so he would better understand what he was witnessing.

They had brought a chest full of books, potions, and ingredients. James slept in the captain's bed and Ash slept in a hammock she had hung in the corner of the cabin. Ash still hadn't informed James of the fact that she was a woman, but she wasn't sure she would be able to keep it up or even that she should the entire trip. It might be helpful for her to present herself as a woman before the other witches, but she wasn't sure the time was right just yet.

Ash taught James to make some basic potions. She first taught him how to make a disguise potion.

"You see James, this is more or less a twist on a beauty potion," She started.

She added lemon juice, poured a touch of water from the Ullswater (the lake that once held Excalibur), Honey from the an Isle of Man (an island of Celtic and Norse spiritual importance), and the yolk of an black ducks egg, she mixed it with a wand made from an ancient elm trees heartwood while reciting an incantation in ancient Scots Gaelic.

She offered the potion to James.

"Drink just a sip," she instructed.

James took a swing and Ash followed after.

James felt a rush of warmth move through his face and down his body.

"Now close your eyes and concentrate on someone you know. Think about them and hold them in your mind."

James thought of Isaac Newton. He felt tingles all over his entire body.

"Open your eyes," Ash said.

In front of James was a mirror, but instead of seeing himself. He saw Newton. He reached up and felt his face. It still felt like his face. Interesting, he thought, still my body only the appearance of another. He turned and looked at Ash and giggled.

Ash was no longer there, instead it was the queen, Catherine of Braganza, though quite a bit younger than the actual queen, James thought. She had long brown hair, fair white skin, and large brown eyes. She looked to be about 30, the queen was actually closer to 50.

"I didn't even think to try another gender," James laughed.

"It doesn't work for everyone," lied Ash, she had forgot that the spell generally only allowed you to be someone of the same gender.

"I believe the queen is much older though," commented James.

"Well I have only seen paintings. She must have been younger at the time it was painted," said Ash, "and as you may have realized this is less than skin deep. Only an illusion, but it works for the entire body. Even if you're not sure how the body looks the spell fills in the rest."

James disrobed and looked down. He was a little taken aback to see someone else genitals as he looked down. He looked back up Ash had stripped down as well, revealing the queen's nude body. Her large pale breasts with small pink nipples and brown pubic hair. James looked down and watched Newton's cock grow hard where his should be and tried to cover it up with his hands."

"Sorry Ash, I wasn't prepared to see a fair woman's body," James said laughing embarrassed and dressing himself.

Ash also got back into her clothing.

"No worries James. The spell lasts about one day or if you chant the following," Ash proceeded to chant in the ancient Celtic language and with a poof of smoke she was Ash again.

James repeated the words and transformed back into himself.

They studied a few more potions and went to sleep for the day. James in his bed and Ash in her hammock. James dreamt about the disguising potion they had made after they disrobed instead of transforming back, he dreamt that he reached out and touched the breast of Ash in the queen's body. The queen then knelt and began sucking on Newton's cock that was where his should be. He moaned in his sleep.

Ash heard him moaning and she woke up. She smiled to herself. He must be having a good dream. She wondered if it had resulted from her flashing him the queen's body and looked over at him. He was tossing in the bed and had knocked the covers off. She could see his large cock tenting through his long sleep shirt.

D66769
D66769
123 Followers
12