AWC BK. 01: Ritual Magick Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled out of her hammock. The last potion they had gone over was a sleep potion. It was used to make people sleep through almost anything and was known to illicit very realistic dreams. The potion contained valerian root, dried bear pineal glands, enchanted honey, and Chamomile.

Ash walked over to the bed and she slowly lifted his sleep shirt to reveal his large hard dick. Ash licked her lips and felt warmth between her legs. She reached out and touched his cock with two fingers, it twitched, but James didn't seem to wake at all.

Ash slowly stroked up and down his cock with her fingers. James moaned lightly in his sleep. Ash slid her hand up her own night shirt and slowly began to rub her clit. She bit her lip and wrapped her small hand around James' cock the best she could. She stroked it faster and faster and sped up rubbing her own clit. She could feel the moisture building between her legs.

In his dream, the queen had begun stroking Newton's cock, for James it was a weird in body-out of body experience. He was both getting his cock stroked and watching Newton get his cock stroked at the same time. Now the queen moved her red lips to his cock again and started kissing and licking it.

Ash was licking up and down his cock as she continued to rub herself occasionally sliding a finger into herself. She then took his member into her mouth and slowly took him in as deep as she could. She continued to slowly bob up and down on his cock.

In his dream, he was now face fucking the queen. God it felt good.

Ash stopped for a second and took off her night shirt revealing her pale freckled body. She undid the wrap around her apple breasts and rubbed her hard nipples. Ash mounted James' body and slowly slid down onto his huge cock.

In his dream James was sliding his cock into the queens red puffy vagina as she moaned into his ear.

Ash slowly moved up and down pumping on James' rock-hard cock. She held each breast in a separate hand pinching her nipples. She was pretty sure he wouldn't wake up, but tried to contain herself to be sure.

Try as she might, before she knew it, she was bouncing up and down faster and faster on his giant cock. It was the largest thing that had ever been inside of her, and she couldn't contain herself. She suddenly felt hands on her hips and froze.

James was dreaming about plowing into the hot 30-year-old queen faster and faster just as he was approaching orgasm, the image began to fade. His eyes were fluttering open into another dream a large breasted redheaded woman was bouncing up and down on his hard cock. The images were blurry, though something seemed familiar about the woman. He placed his hand on her hips and she froze momentarily.

James eyes were only barely open. Feeling his hands on her hips had made Ash freeze. His hands moved up and down her body now. First the hands moved up her sides and back. Then they were groping her tits. She realized he might not even realize he was awake. She was now more turned on than before, as she felt his large hands rubbing her up and down. Ash went back to riding his cock. Soon she was moaning, and as James began to pinch her large pink nipples, she started to orgasm.

"Oh yes James; oh goddess yes!" Ash moaned as she came.

Interesting the voice sounded familiar James thought, but couldn't place it. He would definitely be using this dream potion again if it guaranteed dreams like this.

She could feel James was also close to cumming and dismounted his cock and started sucking him off again. She felt his hand on the back of her head, grasping her shortish red hair. She bobbed up and down and then heard James groaning as semen sprayed into her mouth. Ash swallowed and James body went limp as he drifted back into full sleep.

Ash stood up and wiped James' cum from her chin with the back of her hand and then licked it off. She rebound her sweaty breasts and replaced her sleep shirt and exhausted got back into her hammock.

*************

James woke up and stretched in the bed. What a dream. Sex with the queen and that hot freckled red head. Maybe there was something more than science in the world. He wondered how he could scientifically explain the potion that made him appear as Newton. If it was scientific it was certainly something beyond his explanation. Perhaps it distorted the light around him somehow, but how would a potion do that.

James put his britches on and went out on the deck of the ship. They were far beyond being able to see land at this point. He went over to the starboard side of the ship, wiped out his dick, and pissed into the ocean. He replaced his penis and took out a pipe and a bag of pipe tobacco. He packed the pipe and walked over to the cooking stove where the ships cook was working on making porridge. He grabbed a lit stick out of the fire, lit his pipe, and then walked back to the edge of the ship. He looked out into the open sky and sea. The enormity of it all excited him and terrified him all at once, much like the mission the King had sent him on only days before. Looking out at the water he started to process everything from the crazy ritual, to the spells he was now learning, to his dream, and the mission that was yet to come. He felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned around and saw Ash smiling.

"Sleep well?" she asked.

"Very, that was one hell of a potion. You wouldn't believe the dreams," James puffed on his pipe.

"Can I try your pipe? I hear that tobacco is quite popular in the colonies," Ash commented.

James handed her the pipe. "Sure thing"

Ash tried puffing on the pipe and coughed a little.

James laughed.

Ash was pretty sure at this point that James had accepted their experience the previous night as a dream. She was pretty sure the time would be right to tell him the truth soon, but was glad the cat wasn't out of the bag just yet.

"What are we working on today," James asked taking back his pipe.

"Meditation potions, spells, and leaving our corporeal bodies." Ash stated.

James nodded. "I have heard witches can do that, but always assumed it was a myth."

"I guess you will find out today," Ash said raising her eyebrows and walking off to grab a bowl of porridge.

James finished his pipe and then headed back to the cabin.

*************

James had bathed himself with a sponge and was wearing fresh clothing by the time Ash returned from eating her breakfast.

"Do you want to wash up?" James asked offering fresh water in a pitcher.

"Not yet," hesitated Ash, "First I will get you started on the task of the day then maybe I will."

Ash began to work on a new potion with James. This potion was made of lavender from France, water from a glacier in the alps, a bit of hash, and a shot of brandy. Ash then stirred with her elm wand and chanted in Latin this time. She said the spell was from an old Roman cult. She offered all of the potion to James. He drank it quickly. She then told him to disrobe. She drew a wagon wheel like symbol and the ground and told James to sit in the center cross legged and naked with his arms folded. She then told him to close his eyes and chant the same spell she had slowly in Latin. He repeated it over and over. Ash told him it could take a while, but it would work.

James chanted for several minutes before he started to feel anything. He then felt himself hovering above his body. He could see himself chanting. It wasn't as if he were a spirit, he could still fill the air around him and see his astral body, but he was pretty sure no one could see him for some reason. He waived at Ash and called out to her, but Ash didn't look up. James also began to realize that he was floating and he could control it. He started floating up through the ceiling of the cabin. He could feel the wood, but passed right through it. It was a strange feeling.

Ash smirked as she watched James naked body chanting on the floor in front of her. She could tell he was now in the midst of the trance. He would likely be gone for an hour or more. She knew he could be in the room still, but doubted it since he was probably floating around trying out what was usually a pretty incredible experience.

Ash bit her lip looking at his cock. It was limp now, but still fairly large compared to the others she had seen. She resisted touching it knowing that if she messed with the body much at all it would take him out of the trance. She did need to clean up though. She took off her clothes and unwrapped the binding around her tits.

Ash poured out the water in the pitcher into a bowl and dipped in a fresh sponge. She bent over facing away from James and started to wash her legs. She giggled to herself thinking about the fact that her pussy was only inches away from James closed eyes. She dipped and rung out the sponge and started washing her arms and then her face.

James found himself now 20 feet above the ship he could see forever. It was like being a bird only better. He then found he could move his body forward and backwards with a thought and started flying away from the ship. Ash had promised this was safe, so James didn't worry too much about going out adventuring. He was flying away from the ship. He could see a pod of whales in the distance and flew over towards them. He watched them breaching and swimming in the water.

Ash continued to clean herself. As she rubbed the sponge across her breasts, her nipples hardened, and she licked her lips looking over at James naked body. God, she thought, am I getting turned on just by bathing in front of him. She rubbed the sponge over her ass and thought about James' hand running up and down her body the night before. She moaned lightly.

James decided to try getting into the water. He could feel the cold ocean on his astral body as he dove into the water. The salt didn't sting his eyes and he realized that he didn't need to breath. He dove deeper and saw all variety of sea creatures; they paid no notice to him. A few times a fish moved right through him.

Ash began cleaning her vaginal area rubbing the sponge around the edges of her labia and over her clit. She kept cleaning long after the area was clean. Her breathing and heart rate were increasing. She felt her legs weakening. Ash threw the sponge in the bowl and sat down on the wet wooden floor in front of James naked spellbound body. She spread her thin freckled legs and slowly rubbed her clit with her right hand while her left hand ran up her body to her left breast and she began to caress it. It turned her on to know James could stop the trance at any time and catch her, but she figured he would probably be gone for another hour or so.

James was amazed with this experience. He thought of the fun he could have with it, but also how it could be used to spy on one's enemies. He rose up above the water again. Although he had felt the water around him, he was amazed that he was no longer wet as he floated above the water. He decided he would now try to return to the ship and discuss the experience with Ash.

Ash was now laid back on the floor in front of James' meditating body. Her legs were spread with her knees up off the ground. She had two fingers moving in and out of her soaking pussy. Her free hand lifted one of her breasts to her mouth and she licked and sucked at her nipple between moans.

James' astral form returned to the ship and descended through the ceiling of the cabin. He wasn't prepared for what he saw. Below him he saw a pretty red-haired woman with large tits masturbating. It took a minute for him to put the pieces together. At first, he couldn't believe that he had been fooled, but it all made sense. Ash had been a woman all along. He was now wondering if the night before had been more than a dream. James suddenly realized that Ash didn't know he was there and she was going at it thinking she was more or less alone. James' had never watched a woman masturbate before. He had heard that it sometimes happened and saw a few drawings in books, but never in person. He could feel his astral cock begin to harden and was surprised to look over and see his actual cock was as well. James reached down and started to rub his astral cock and was surprised that it was actually working.

Ash looked back towards James' chanting body as she was quickly gliding three fingers in and out of her sopping pussy. She suddenly realized that his cock was getting larger and hardening up. She wasn't sure how it was possible; she was almost certain he was still in a trance, but seeing his hard cock was turning her on even more.

"Oh yes, god yes James," Ash moaned

James stroked his cock in his astral form faster and harder. Hearing Ash call out his name was making him extremely turned on.

Ash fingered herself faster and faster. She started rubbing her clit with her free hand and her feet raised up off the ground. She knew she was about to orgasm. She watched James cock get harder and it looked like it was throbbing. She was starting to realize what could be happening. Maybe he was watching her right now. The thought, even though she wasn't sure, pushed her over the edge and she started to orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming," Ash screamed. Her feet were raised a foot or so off the ground flexing as she came, and her face and chest were red with blush, as her pussy dripped on the ground.

James began cumming at the same time. He groaned and cum shoot not from his astral cock, but from his real body. It sprayed all over Ash's feet and legs.

Watching his cock spray and feeling the cum on her legs made Ash orgasm again and again as she kept rubbing.

James suddenly and without expecting to, slammed back into his real body. He opened his eyes. Ash was still in front of him. To his surprise, his cock was still hard and watching Ash finger herself in front of him was only making him harder.

James grabbed Ash's ankle and pulled her towards him.

Ash gasped opening her eyes and stopped masturbating three fingers still deep inside of herself.

James pulled her body towards him so his hard cock was just a few inches away from her drenched pussy. He then leaned his body over hers.

"You have some explaining to do Ash," he grinned at her.

"Later," Ash moaned and wrapped her arms around him pulling herself up to him and kissing him passionately on the mouth.

James' hard cock slid smoothly into Ash without any resistance and he kissed her back, while slowly pumping into her with his hands on her hips.

Ash wrapped her legs around his slender toned body and he pumped into her faster and faster.

"Oh god I'm cumming again James," Ash screamed.

James could feel her pussy pulsating on his hard cock and felt like he was about to explode again.

"I'm close again too," James groaned.

"Oh yes, James, quick stand up."

James stood and Ash stroked his cock while she moaned and licked on the head of his large member.

James began cumming again this time spraying all over Ash's mouth, face, and tits.

He staggered back onto the bed.

"Wow what a day!" he said aloud

Ash went back to the bowl of water and began washing the cum off of herself. Once she was done, she walked over to James with the sponge and washed off his cock while smiling and giggling. She then joined him on the bed and looked into his eyes.

"Ready to explain?" he asked.

*************

Ash explained to him that her name was actually Aisling, though she still preferred to go by Ash. Her family came from a long line of Celtic pagans. They had only converted to Christianity a few generations back. Her family still practiced some pagan rites and this is what had got her interested in magick. As she grew up, she wanted to know more. None of the occult centers in Europe would really teach women, so she had made herself look like a boy and gone to Trinity. She told James she was pretty sure that Newton was aware of her scam, but took a liking to her intelligence and her innate talent for magick.

She explained to James that her being a woman could be helpful with the other witches. She had a few dresses packed, and her hair would be longer when they arrived in Salem. When they left the ship, she would present herself as a woman for their time in the colonies, but during the voyage on the ship, outside of the cabin she would dress as a boy.

They continued their studies of witchcraft, potions, spells, and sex for the next several weeks. Ash moved out of her hammock and into the bed with James. They slept naked in each other's arms. On the deck of the ship, they did their best to present as men, but they were almost caught several times with Ash's hand down James' pants or kissing.

On their last night of the trip, it began to rain moderately outside their cabin. Ash convince James to sneak out into the rain naked to shower in nature. They snuck to a corner of the ship and after getting clean started kissing in the dark of the rainy night.

Ash broke away and leaned against the railing of the ship presenting her ass and pussy to James. James moved in behind her and slid his hard cock into her wet pussy. Water rained down upon them and James slammed into her in the dark.

Ash steadied herself with one hand and reached back between her legs with the other, gripping and squeezing James' balls. James squeezed her ass with one hand while he reached around and grabbed one of her tits with his other hand while fucking her faster and faster.

The rain continued, but an almost full moon broke through the clouds exposing their naked bodies to anyone who might also be on deck. Ash's large freckled tits swung in the moon light as rain dripped down on them.

Ash stopped and turned to face James. She was now sitting on the railing of this ship. She kissed and embraced James. He had one hand around her waist and the other on her face as he slid back inside of her. She wrapped her wet bare legs around him and James pumped faster and faster.

Ash's eyes rolled back in her head and she would have fallen back off the ship without James holding her. She started to convulse in orgasm. She moaned and screamed into the storm. This pushed James over the edge and he felt his semen shooting deep into her pussy.

They collapse entangled onto the deck of the ship. They just laid there for a few minutes before getting up and sneaking naked back to their cabin.

The next morning, they packed all of their things and disembarked from the ship at the harbor in Salem. Ash now dressed as a woman. Her hair had grown out some, although still short for the current styles. She wore a fairly modest dress, but had a hard time hiding all of her cleavage. James dressed in a more or less puritan style in black with a tall hat, they didn't want to stick out too much.

A few of the sailors gave Ash and James some interesting looks. Ash wasn't sure if they were just checking her out or if they had witnessed the previous night's activities. Ash and James had a porter help them get their things to the local inn. There they would wait until nightfall to meet their contact in the coven.


12