AWC BK. 01: Ritual Magick Ch. 03

Story Info
James and Ash are ritually initiated into the Coven.
5.5k words
4.48
3.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D66769
D66769
123 Followers

Chapter 3

The Invocation of Hecate

Salem, Massachusetts Colony

James and Ash set up their room, unpacking some of their clothing and magick supplies. The room had two small bed with straw stuffed mattresses and two small windows. It was pretty cozy with all of their luggage inside. The quality of the glass in the windows was low and looking outside of them the figures on the street below looked like blurs. There was a small wood stove towards the back of the room. In order to get a room for the two of them, they had told the innkeeper that they were siblings. It would be wildly unacceptable in a puritan town for an unmarried couple to stay together in the same room.

"Well brother," joked Ash, "looks like we won't be sleeping in the same bed anymore."

"We can always push the bed together at night," James joked with a wink.

Ash moved toward James and he wrapped his arms around her placing his hands on her ass. She kissed him and pushed her body against his. Ash felt James cock harden against her through their clothes. She felt a surge of hormones flow through her body and was instantly aroused. Just then, there was a knock on their door.

James released Ash and went to the door, his cock bulging obviously through his pants, and opened the door. Standing outside the door was a woman covered in a black cloak. Her face was fully covered in hood of the cloak.

"What is hidden forever," She stated in a low raspy voice.

James had to think for a short minute then said, "Can always be learned."

This was the phrase that Newton had told James would be used for him to identify himself to the coven.

"If the student is ready," the cloaked figure finished saying the code phrase as she entered the room and pulled the hood back from her head.

The woman shook out her long jet-black hair. She was thin faced with large grey eyes. She looked to be about 47. She still had a spark of youth in her and was hypnotizingly beautiful. Her body was still covered under the cloak, but she appeared to be tall and thin.

"I am Bridgett Good, but those in the Coven refer to me as Filia Solstitii Temporis Sensvsor or just Filia. I am the matriarch of our Coven. I come from a long line of magick practitioners. We have been hiding among the Christians for hundreds of years." She extended her pale thin hand to James.

James brought the hand to his lips and kissed it softly.

"Bridgett, I am James Pendragon and this is my teacher Aisling, she goes by Ash." James gestured towards Ash as he introduced her.

James and Ash had decided to use their actual names, after they had learned from Newton through the captured Warlock, that the Coven did not pass names in their letters in order to protect their identities if their letters were ever intercepted. The Coven expected a man about James' age but didn't know what his name would be.

"James and Ash, welcome to Salem. We are excited to teach you and welcome you into the Coven. I will meet you outside the Inn just before midnight tonight. Wear normal puritan clothing we will be sneaking into a grove to perform a ritual, but if we are caught along the way it is important for us to not stick out."

"Yes, we will be there," James said attempting to hide his excitement. He was finally going to witness a real witch ritual.

"Also maybe don't answer the door with this poking out of your pants," Bridgett stated reaching out and rubbing James cock through the fabric pants with her slender hand. "You are supposed to be siblings after all." She smirked, pulled her hood up and walked out the door, closing it behind her.

Ash giggled and reached around James grabbing his cock through his pants.

"She's right that was a little dangerous, big brother," She whispered in his ear rubbing his hardening cock.

Ash pushed his pants down and his cock sprung out. Ash started stroking his large dick slowly while kissing his neck and ears, standing behind him. James moaned lightly.

Ash rubbed her body against James from behind him as she stroked him faster and faster. She moaned in his ear. Gods this is turning me on, she thought to herself. She reached her other hand around James and started rubbing his balls.

Ash stopped for a second and walked around James and kissed him on the lips while she continued to stroke his cock. James wrapped his arms around her and thrust his hips as she continued stroking him.

Ash released his cock and knelt down in front of James. She pulled down the front of her dress and her ample freckled tits sprung free. She spit on her hand and went back to stroking his cock harder and harder.

"You like my breasts, big brother? You want to cum on your sister's tits," she asked looking up at him making eye contact.

James groaned and knew he would be cumming soon.

Ash licked the head of his cock and stroked faster and faster.

"Cum for me James. Cum for me."

Cum sprayed out of James cock all over Ash's tits and face. Ash wiped up the cum off her tits and face, licked, and swallowed it while smiling up at James. She stood up and pulled up his pants and kissed him on the lips.

"Funs over, time to study for tonight," she smirked and pulled out a book from one of the trunks.

They spent the next few hours going over invocation and initial rituals to prepare for the night's festivities.

*************

The moon was full that night. As midnight approached, James and Ash noticed a blurry figure standing in front of the inn through their window. They quietly walked down the stairs and out the front door of the inn. Bridgett was there waiting for them.

"Let's go. We have to go about a mile into the woods," Bridgett said to them and they started walking in silence.

They were silent as they walked through the empty streets of the town. With the full moon out, it was easy to see where they were going and after 10 minutes or so they made it to the edge of town and started walking through the woods. Once in the forest they started talking again.

"So, James you know your sir name, Pendragon, is quite interesting. It is the same as Uthur father or Arthur. Are you of the family line?" Bridgett asked.

"I don't think so. I mean, I believe that is probably all myth anyway," James answered.

"Myth is often closer to reality then you might think."

"You have more than one name yourself. What does your other name mean? Filia Solstitii Temporis Sensvsor. That is Latin isn't it? Daughter of someone?" James asked.

"Yes, it means daughter of Hecate. Solstitii Temporis Sensvsor is one of her exalted names. All in our coven revere her, but I have a special connection. She is our primary deity, but she is less jealous than the Christian god and is just one of many in our pantheon. You shall see her glory soon."

They continued walking through the night and as the woods grew thicker, Bridgett took James's hand and James held on to Ash's hand as they wove their way through the woods. They came to a very small clearing and they stopped.

"We must now strip and we will go moon-clad into the Coven's sacred grove," Bridgett informed them.

Bridgett went first, she removed her cloak and then let her dress fall to the ground. She stood there only wearing her boots. She was slender as James had suspected. Her pale long body almost shinned in the moonlight. She had small perky tits with hard pink nipples. Between her legs was trimmed black pubic hair. Below and between her tits were runic symbols. James was unsure if they were tattoos or paint. James felt his cock hardening as he watched her undressing and began to remove his own clothing. He felt Bridgett gazing at his hard cock as he removed his pants, he looked up and she bit her lip looking at him. He felt a hand on his ass, he jumped a little, and turned around to see Ash full nude her freckles radiant in the moonlight.

"James could you help me with my boots," Bridgett asked.

James walked over to her. Bridgett suddenly moved towards him and pressed her warm body against him, his cock pressing against her stomach.

"Help me balance while Ash removes my boots," she commented. She wrapped her arms around him and lifted one of her booted feet. Ash walked over to help. As she lifted her leg James cock slid down and between her legs pressing against her surprisingly wet pussy.

Bridgett moaned lightly and slowly rubbed her pussy against James hardening cock. Their eyes locked as Ash unlaced and removed one of Bridgett's boots. Bridgett put her boot down trapping James cock between her legs. She smirked at him and slowly lifted her other leg. James cock seemed to magically line up with her slit as she lifted her leg and he slid deep inside of her. Bridgett gasped and tightened her grip around him.

"Don't move," she whispered in his ear. "Not yet."

Ash removed Bridgett's second boot and Bridgett put her other leg down causing James cock to slide back out of her dripping pussy.

"Thank you, James and Ash," said Bridgett. She then pecked James on the lips and released him as Ash came around, Bridgett pecked her on the lips as well.

James looked over at Ash and could tell she was blushing in the moonlight.

Bridgett took them both by the hands and led them deeper in the wood, leaving their clothing in the small clearing. They walked for several minutes before they smelled a fire burning up ahead. They were suddenly in a clearing with a large bonfire in the middle. There were 30 or so witches and warlocks naked dancing and singing in the grove. About 25 of them were women and there were 5 men. Two of the men banged on large leather drums and some of the women chanted in voices that brought tingles up and down everyone's spines. As they entered the clearing and the musicians saw them, the music stopped. The witches headed towards their location.

"Filia, Filia, Filia" The group chanted as they approached. The one by one embraced and kissed Bridgett on the mouth. There naked bodies pressing against her.

There were all types of bodies among the female witches. Some were slender and tall. Others were shorter and muscular. Some had softer bodies with wide hips with large breasts. They ranged in age from 20 to 50 James guessed. They all had runes painted on their bodies. The 5 men were less diverse they all had farmers bodies, toned and muscular. 3 of them were in their 20s one looked to be about 40 and the oldest looked to be in his late 60's or early 70's, but was still quite fit though. The older man leaned on a tall wooden staff. All of the men's cocks were erect to one extent or another and all their cocks were average sized with the exception of the old man whose cock was about the same size as James.

The old man embraced Bridgette last and they kissed longer than she had with most of the others. She then introduced him to James.

"James this is Bray the Patriarch of our group, during the rituals I stand in for Hecate and he stands in for Aeetes. Bray this is James Pendragon"

James thought back to his mythology studies.

"So, he is your husband?" He asked.

"Only a stand in, I am not married. Bray on the other hand is secretly married to 3 of the younger witches," Bridgett almost cackled as she said it.

Bray shook James hand at the wrist.

"A Pendragon, what luck we have then. I would guess the ritual will be more powerful than ever," Bray remarked and then walked away.

The drums began to slowly beat and most of the witches began to dance around the fire again, many of them hand and hand.

"Now we must prepare the two of you for the invocation," Bridgett stated and as she did two witches in their early twenties took James by the hand and led him to the edge of the clearing. Two of the warlocks took Ash and led her to the same location.

"I am Sarah and this is my sister Jane," said one of the witches. She was slender with blonde hair and light blue eyes. She had small tits and between her legs was a large mound of brownish blonde hair. Her sister Jane looked to be a bit older with brown hair and the same light blue eyes. She had wider hips and larger breasts with large pink nipples. Between her legs was a trimmed strip of brown hair. Jane had a silver flask in one of her hands she drank from it and then passed it to James.

"Drink this. It is a potion of elderberry, wine, and a sacred herb. It was prepared by Bray for this ritual," Jane said handing him the flask. James took a deep swig and then passed it to Sarah. Sarah drank and passed it to Ash. Ash drank and then one of the warlocks took it from her and drank.

"I am Richard," he said after his drink. Then passing it to the other man. "And this other warlock is named John. He cannot talk. So, we call him Quiet John."

Quiet John smiled and nodded.

James and Ash felt the potion hit them immediately. The edges around everything seemed to become fuzzy, but the faces and bodies of all the witches and warlocks seemed to come more into focus.

James and Ash were laid back into beds of soft leaves. Sarah and Jane laid down on either side of James. Richard and Quiet John did the same to Ash. They pulled out paint and brushes from a bag at the edge of the clearing. The witches and warlocks began to paint small intricate runes all over James' and Ash's bodies.

Sarah started at James feet. The wet paint brushes tickled a little as she painted. Jane started painting on his face. She was mounted on top of his chest. He could feel her wet pussy rubbing against him and her tits rubbed against his face as she bent over him and painted.

Richard started painting on Ash's freckled feet. Ash squired a little spreading her legs and lifting her feet exposing her wet pussy to Richard's view. He instantly grew harder seeing it. Quiet John started working on her face, painting intricate designs. He knelt right next to Ash's face and didn't seem to mind when Ash reached up and grabbed his cock guiding it into her mouth. He continued working as Ash's tongue went to work on his cock.

Once Jane was done with his face, she brought James hands up to her large tits, which he gladly began grouping and squeezing as she painted his arms and upper chest. James played with Jane's nipples and could feel her hips grinding against his tight stomach muscles as she moaned and painted smiling down at him. Sara had started painting up his legs and was straddling one of his legs rubbing her wet pussy against the top of his foot.

Richard moved up Ash's legs. Ash could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as he got closer to it. Her hips bucked into the air; she really wanted a cock inside of her. Quiet John started painting her large breasts while slowly bucking his hips into her mouth. Ash squeezed his balls with one hand and began rubbing her clit with the other.

Jane turned around so she was straddling James' face and began to paint his stomach. James grabbed her thick ass with both hands and pulled her pussy to his mouth and began to lick at her clit as her pussy ground softly against his face. He could fill her tits brushing against his chest and stomach as she painted. His cock was rock hard. Sarah was now painting his upper thighs and now grinding her pussy on his lower leg. She kept painting with one hand but reached up and started stroking his cock with her other hand.

Quiet John was bucking into Ash's face faster and faster now barely getting any painting done on her lower stomach. Richard had worked his way up to Ash's inner thighs and with one hand slid two fingers into her drenched pussy. She moaned on Quiet John's cock as the fingers slid in and suddenly felt his cock pulse into her mouth. She tasted and swallowed Quiet John's cum. He left his cock in her mouth as he went back to painting her stomach in earnest.

Jane finished painting James' stomach and gave into her urges and began sucking his rock-hard cock as he continued to eat her out. Jane was close to orgasm but continued to bob her face up and down on his cock. She could feel him moaning into her and it was driving her crazy. She felt her body seize into orgasm and she took her mouth off his cock.

"Fuck, oh Goddess I'm cumming!" Jane screamed

James felt Sarah rubbing herself on his leg faster as he felt a small rush of moisture on his face as Jane began orgasming. Sarah had finished painting his legs and was now rubbing his saliva lubed cock with both hands. Jane rolled off of him.

"Ah Goddess! James, now we have to paint your back," said Jane pushing him so he was up on his side facing Ash.

Seeing Ash with a cock in her mouth being fingered by another man, made James a bit jealous but mainly more aroused. Richard was just finishing her legs. He finished and smacked her on the side of the ass and rolled her towards James. Quiet Johns cock came out of her mouth and she was face to face with James inches apart with James' hard cock pressed between her legs.

Nothing could keep his cock away from her now. Ash opened up her legs and James pushed between them; his huge saliva lubed cock sliding deep into her drenched pussy. He grabbed her face and kissed her on the mouth their tongues pushing against one another. James pumped in and out of Ash at full speed as Jane painted his back and Quiet John painted Ash's. Sarah and Richard were standing down at Ash and James' feet kissing each other passionately. Sarah was rubbing Richard's hard cock while Richard rubbed her clit.

Jane and Quiet John finished panting and now cuddled against James and Ash respectively as Ash and James fucked like crazy laying on their sides. Jane reached between James' legs and stroked his balls while moaning in his ear and rubbing her clit with her other hand. Jane's giant breasts pressed against James' back. Quiet John kissed Ash's neck and rubbed her nipples while rubbing his semi-hard cock between the cheeks of her ass, but not entering her. Richard had now gotten behind Sarah and was fucking her from behind while she stood bent over the other four as he held her by her arms to keep her from falling over.

Ash felt electricity moving though her entire body. She was felt like she was being touched everywhere and nowhere all at once. The ecstasy was too much and she started to orgasm. She leaned her head back and moaned.

"Fuck yes James, cum in me James," Ash screamed out into the moonlit night.

James groaned and almost on command started cumming deep inside of Ash. He felt like he was cumming more than he ever had before. After pumping for several seconds, he felt like he was still cumming. Ash pushed away from James not able to take anymore. Jane rolled James towards her and grabbed his spraying dick. Jane was on her back with her thick legs wide open and guided James cock into her still wet pussy. James thrust into her and felt himself still cumming and still hard, but he wasn't sure how. Jane wrapped her arms and legs around him and kissed him deeply on the mouth.

Ash lay on her back with Quiet John cuddling against her and watched as Sarah stopped fucking Richard and knelt down in front of him as he orgasmed all over her small perky tits and into her long blondish brown hair.

James thrust into Jane for what felt like minutes he could feel the cum overfilling her pussy and started to feel her warm pussy pulsating on his dick as she orgasmed. He pulled out and sprayed even more semen all over her body before he finally stopped orgasming and rolled on his side. All of them now spent laid there exhausted, all of them wrapped together.

*************

James and Ash both felt the potion starting to wear off and as it did, they realized that the entire Coven had gathered around them cheering and smiling. Bridgett came over and helped James up. Bray helped Ash up.

"Congratulations! You have completed the first step of initiation," Bridgett announced. "We will now proceed to the Invocation of Hecate. "

D66769
D66769
123 Followers
12