AWC BK. 01: Ritual Magick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James and Ash were still covered in Runes and symbols. Despite their enthusiastic sex, the runes were still in perfect condition. James thought that Ash looked surprisingly sexy covered in the runes. Although everyone in the coven had some symbols on them most only had a few. Apparently, the initiates were the only ones required to be covered.

"Bridgett," James asked quietly, "I just came more than I ever thought possible. Was that the potion or something?"

"James," Bridgett answered holding one of his hands with both of hers, "Some warlocks find these tantric powers over time, but others like you are exceptionally powerful from the start. That mixed with the initiation potion and spells is what is allowing you to orgasm so powerfully. As you increase in your studies and power, you will likely cum even more. Only Bray has similar power in our group, but you seem to be even stronger. I suspect it may be due to that linage that you seem to be so ready to deny."

James was excited to see how much his power would improve. The music was starting again Quiet John and Jane hit the drums. The fire seemed to grow with every beat of the drums.

Near the fire two large wide wooden planks stood straight up from the ground like small walls without support. Bridgett led James to stand in front of one of these planks. As he got closer, he realized the planks were carved with similar runes to the ones painted on their bodies. Bray led Ash to stand in front of the other ones. The drums grew louder and louder. Bridgett brought them both silver chalices and told them to drink. It tasted like the potion they had taken before but somehow stronger. They also drank much more of it. Ash and James both felt as if their legs were getting weaker, but it was almost as if something were holding them against the planks.

The other witches were dancing around the fire and the music was getting louder and louder. Everything was blur for the two initiates, but the bodies of the witches and the warlocks. Bridgette began chanting and the rest of the group joined her. At first it was in Latin, but soon it seemed to translate automatically in the minds of both Ash and James.

"Hecate goddess of witchcraft,

Mother of influence, gods, and goddesses,

Imbue us with your power"

As the chanting continued James felt his cock hardening and he was getting more and more aroused. Ash felt flushed throughout her body. Her nipples were hardening. She could tell she was getting wet.

"Lady of the Moon and of Mystery,

Empower us with the night,

Provoke our souls with our desires."

The coven had stopped dancing and were now standing in a formation of rows in front of James and Ash. James and Ash weren't paralyzed, but both felt as if they could not move from their planks. All of the men had raging erections and the women's nipples were all erect and their cheeks and chests were red with blush.

"Goddess of the hidden path,

Guide us to our wishes,

Provide for us as we stand in need"

All of the men were stroking their cocks and all of the women rubbed their clits. All of them except Bray and Bridgett, they stood in front of the group, facing Ash and James. Bridgett was stroking Bray's large cock while Bray rubbed her clit. All of the witches and warlocks were entranced in the chanting and the erotic atmosphere. James and Ash both felt an unbelievable amount of desire, but try as they might they couldn't move to touch themselves.

"Keeper of the Secret Keys,

Give us strength to follow thee,

In the darkness of your night your lust will be our only light."

Everyone including Ash and James were spellbound and it seemed like the chant was repeated eternally. As the chanting continued the planks, and Ash and James with them, began to levitate and slowly lay back.

Bridgett approached James, who was now laid back on the plank. Her slender hand wrapped around his hard-pulsing cock. James thought he might orgasm as soon as she touched it. She slowly teased his cock softly stroking up and down it. Bridgett climbed onto the floating plank and straddled James. She laid down against him, her pussy pressing against his hard cock.

"Now James, I know that you want to cum, but first you will need to be saturated with the power of Hecate." She kissed him softly on the lips. There was something different about her. She seemed to glimmer. She somehow looked like a younger 30-year-old version of herself and the current aged version of herself at the same time. Both versions were beautiful and James just wanted to slide into her, but he was somehow powerless to do it. He could move but it was obvious that she was in full control.

While Bridgett and James kissed on the plank, Bray approached Ash now laying on her own separate plank. Her hips bucked with desire and she felt Bray running his hand up her leg as he walked towards her.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "I'm going to cum."

Brays fingers reached her clit and as he touched it Ash convulsed in orgasm.

"You will orgasm constantly as you receive the power of Hecate," Bray whispered in her ear. Bray climbed on to the plank. The toned old man knelt between Ash's rune covered legs. Ash reached up and grabbed his large cock pulling it into her drenched pussy. Bray put her feet onto his shoulders and drove his cock deep inside of her. Ash orgasmed again and grasped her breasts with both hands as Bray pumped in and out of her.

Bridgett dismounted the plank and motioned for one of the other witches to come forward. The witch was in her mid-twenties, she had light brown hair and medium sized perky tits. The woman had a fertility rune just above her pubic area. She climbed on to the plank and instantly mounted James' cock. He was sure he would cum, but somehow he didn't. The young witch rode him enthusiastically. Occasionally, she laid flat on James and kissed him on the mouth as his hips bucked into her. He felt like he was on the verge of exploding the entire time. He looked over at Ash she was still being pounded hard by Bray.

Ash had lost count of her orgasms as this point and was moaning and screaming when she felt Bray start to cum inside of her. Bray pulled out his massive cock and sprayed cum all over Ash's freckle and rune covered body. She moaned shaking like an electric current was running through her. She laid there trying to catch her breath as she watched Quiet John approach the plank. Ash bit her lip and locked eyes with him as he climbed onto the plank.

The girl on top of James screamed in orgasm and rolled off the plank exhausted. He still had not cum. He watched as another woman approached. She appeared to be in her forties. She was a bit thicker and her large tits hung a little bit with age, but she was undeniably attractive. She got onto the plank and sild onto James' cock. She pulled him up to her so he was in a sitting position and held him close to her large breasts. She started to pump up and down on his cock and James sucked on one of her large tits.

Quiet John got on the plank and flipped Ash over onto her stomach. She raised her ass up into the air and Quiet John took advantage of the position and guided his average sized cock into her cum leaking pussy. Ash moaned loudly and orgasmed immediately. Quiet John grabbed her hips and slammed into her. Ash's legs quivered and she could no longer keep her ass presented in the air. She laid flat onto the plank. John took his now well lubed cock and pressed it against her ass hole. Ash looked back and nodded at him. John slowly pushed into her ass and Ash began cumming all over again.

The older witch fucking in James lap started to cum and kissed him hard on the mouth as she did. God, he wanted to cum, but it wasn't in the cards for him just yet. The witch dismounted and the next witch headed towards the plank. This continued until James had fucked all the witches but Bridgett to orgasm. He still hadn't cum. Bridgett now got back on the plank and straddled James. She rolled so that James was on top of her. He lined his cock up against her drenched slit and slid inside of her.

All of the warlocks had fucked and cum all over and inside of Ash at this point and now as James fucked Bridgette on the plank next to her all of the female witches approached her and surrounded her plank. She felt hands and mouths groping and licking her all over. Every inch of her body was in a constant state of orgasm. As the witches all pleasured her. Her screams and moans turned into chanting. Without realizing it she was now chanting the invocation as she came over and over again.

James pumped faster and faster into Bridgett her long thin legs wrapped around his body and continued to feel like he would cum any second. He kissed Bridgett's neck and chest and realized that she was chanting the invocation. He felt like he would explode and Bridgett looked him in the eyes.

"Cum," She said.

With the command James exploded but continued to pump in and out of her pulsating pussy. Bridgette was screaming in orgasm with him.

"Yes Goddess, yes!" She screamed.

Soon her pussy was overflowing with cum, James pulled out still spurting cum. Bridgett spread her ass with one hand and guided his cock to her ass with the other. James slid in with surprising ease and continued pumping into her ass, her legs up on his shoulders. Bridgett rubbed her cum filled pussy with one hand as James fucked her ass and sprayed cum into her non-stop.

"Yes James, Yes give me your Pendragon cum." Her eyes glowed as she moaned.

James pulled out of Bridgett's ass and sprayed cum all over her body, covering her head to toe in is semen. Suddenly she was someone else. Everything else was gone except him and a cum covered woman, but it wasn't Bridgett. She had similar features, but she had glowing eyes and something was different.

"James welcome to my order. Stand," she ordered. James realized suddenly this was the goddess Hecate herself.

James stood and so did Hecate. She approached him and kissed him softly on the lips. An electric charge moved through him. James cock hardened suddenly. He felt the goddess's soft hand wrap around his cock and pump it once. He immediately orgasmed and his cock spurted out a seemingly endless spray of cum. The painted runes absorbed into his skin as he came.

Hecate turned away from him.

"Aisling you are also welcome to my order," Hecate said and Ash was suddenly there with them.

Hecate walked to Ash and kissed her softly. Ash's whole body shook and she collapsed in a final orgasm. As her cum filled and covered body convulsed in orgasm, the runes on her skin absorbed into her.

Everything began fading away for Ash and James. Then it was just darkness.


12