AWC BK. 01: Ritual Magick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum," moaned Fredrick. With that Sarah pumped harder and deeper on his cock and with her free hand she squeezed his balls hard. Sarah felt Fredrick begin to cum deep in her throat and she swallowed it greedily.

Once she finished swallowing all of Fredrick cum, she turned her attention back to John. She sat up letting Fredrick's cock slip out of her mouth and mounted Quiet John face to face. Fredrick went back to keeping his attention on the road and urged the horses to speed up.

Inside the carriage James opened his eyes and blinked taking in reality.

"Did you see the goddess?" Bridget asked looking at James.

"Yes, but the news wasn't all good. We will soon be encountering obstacles, making sacrifices, and I will be wounded, but might survive if we complete one of her rituals."

"What do we need to do?" asked Ash with concern in her voice.

"Jane, I need you to mount me and slide onto my cock, but not move."

Jane moved quickly and mounted James sliding down on his large hard cock. She moaned and put her arms around him his neck. James was so close to orgasming that it almost sent him over the edge.

"Bridgett and Ash, lay back and spread your legs wide. Try not to move"

Both women laid back and spread their legs placing their feet on the benches on either side of them. James slide three finger of his right hand into Ash's drenched pussy and three fingers of his left hand into Bridgett's wet opening.

James closed his eyes and began to chant.

"Philyra protect us on our path,

Give us your strength that we might last,

If we are harmed on our way,

Let us live another day."

He repeated the chant over and over and the women began to chant with him.

Back on the driver's seat Sarah was pumping fast and hard, while pulling John's hair and almost screaming as she orgasmed again and again on his cock. John grabbed her ass with both hands and bucked into her. He groaned loudly as he began cumming deep into her pussy. Sarah pulled his face into her small perky tits and held him close as she reached her fullest orgasm shuddering on John's cock.

Inside the carriage the chanting and ritual were beginning to reach a peak. The women could no longer chant they were all moaning and squirming as they attempted not to move. Although not moving James fingers and cock seemed to vibrate inside of the women.

James continued to chant. The women were moaning loudly all of their feet and muscles clenched. Everyone was on the edge of orgasm. Then they heard a woman's voice.

"Now you will move and feel the pleasure of Philyra," the Goddess's voice proclaimed.

Jane immediately began to pump up and down on James's cock and kissed him hard on the mouth. James began sliding his fingers in and out of both Bridgett and Ash. Both of them started rubbing their clits.

"Oh fuck, oh goddess yes, oh James fuck us," Bridgett and Ash seemed to almost moan in unison.

James could feel Jane trembling as she orgasmed while she pumped her thick body up and down on his hard cock. He was just on the edge of orgasm himself.

"Cum in me James," She moaned in his ear.

"I'm cumming oh yes," Ash and Bridgett screamed and both started squirting from their wet slits, spraying all over James and Jane.

With the encouraging screams and moans James began to cum deep into Jane. He pressed his face into her large soft tits and then found her left nipple with his mouth and sucked hard on it as he filled her pussy with his cum. Jane did her best to continue riding him as she climaxed. Soon she was so full of his cum that she could no longer stay on his cock and bucked off it laying back against one of the carriage benches. James cock continued to spray all over her. After being covered she leaned forward and began sucking his still cumming cock swallowing it as the super human amount of cum continued to spurt out of it.

James removed his fingers from the two women and grasped Janes long brown hair pumping his cock into her mouth face fucking her. Bridgett and Ash continued rubbing themselves still spraying in spurts and moaning uncontrollably as they did. After what seemed like several minutes, they all finished climaxing. Jane sat back and semen dripped down from her mouth onto her huge breasts her large still hard nipples.

Inside the carriage they all dressed after a few minutes. Outside the carriage on the driver's seat the men had put their cocks back inside their pants, but Sarah still sat naked cuddled against Quiet John his cum dripping slowly down her leg, out of her still wet pussy.

Suddenly they all heard a musket shot. A slug flew through the air and directly into Fredricks eye. He fell from the driver's seat of the carriage still holding the reins. The horse pulled to the left and took the carriage into a tree breaking the harness from the horses and tipping the carriage over.

Sarah flew from the driver's seat and smashed into a tree her broken naked body crumpled on the ground. Quiet John somehow held on to the carriage and was practically unwounded. He reached under the seat of the now sideways carriage and pulled out a flintlock pistol and a short single edged sword and took a defensive position behind the carriage. He tapped on the carriage trying to ascertain the condition of those inside, since he could not talk. He looked over at the Sarah's smashed body and felt anger rise up inside of him.

"We are all alright," announced James.

"There are muskets in the box under the seat there James," Bridgett said motioning towards the chests now sideways beneath the carriage seats.

They all untangled themselves and James took one of the rifles. Ash took another and they handed one to John through the window.

"We will stay inside and shoot out if they ambush us," said Bridgett and pointed to the two additional rifles. "Jane and I will reload the rifles and cast some spells for accuracy."

They all nodded in agreement.

Abruptly more musket fire rained down on the carriage. No one was hit but the carriage. John began firing back. James poked up out of the carriage and shot at a few approaching men, but didn't hit anyone. Ash broke cover and fired hitting one man in the leg. They all heard him cry out.

"There are at least 50 men. Maybe we should surrender," suggested James.

"It is the Order James. They will burn us at the stake if they capture us," Bridgett replied.

James only then realized who was shooting at them. Maybe he could explain to them that he was an Order spy, but why would they believe him. He also didn't realize the Order burned witches, but it did make sense when he considered it.

James and Ash switched rifles with Jane and Bridgett. Jane began reloading them and Bridgett began chanting an incantation for true aim. James popped up and shot. He was sure his aim was off, but watched as he hit one man right between the eyes. Ash popped up as well and was about to fire when James saw one of the Order sighted up on her. He pushed her out of the way and her shoot went wildly off. The round meant for her hit him in the chest and he fell back into the carriage.

"I think the goddess was wrong," James said moving his hand to his chest and dark red blood gushed out.

"No," screamed Jane holding him.

The men outside continued to advance. They heard John make a grunting noise and heard him running towards the ambush party shooting his pistol they then heard sword play for a few seconds before it stopped.

Men were soon on top of the turned over carriage pointing muskets in and they began to pull them all out of the carriage. The members of the Coven were surrounded. James was bleeding badly but still conscious. They all saw John tied up and beaten but he appeared to still be alive.

Ash looked over at James as if to ask if they should reveal themselves, James shook his head slightly and she nodded back.

A man in a fancy large brimmed hat moved forward and started addressing the group.

"Witches of Salem, we are the Order. On behalf of the King, we have been sent to burn you all, but we will save your souls if you confess. Do you con..." His words trailed off and he suddenly fell forward. A tomahawk was lodged in the back of his skull.

Suddenly the area was chaos again. Arrows and tomahawks were flying everywhere. The Order began firing muskets, but the attack seemed to be coming for nowhere. Several of the Order's men were filled with arrows and the rest began to retreat.

Following the retreat, native braves started to come out of the woods. Bridgett rose to greet them.

She talked with some of the warriors and they cut John free. He and Jane ran to Sarah's body and Ash held James as he started to slip out of consciousness.

*************

When James came to, he was in a wigwam, a domed dwelling made out of wood or bark, laying on a layer of furs. A woman with exceptionally long jet-black braided hair was applying something to the wound on his chest. She had large brown eyes and honey brown skin. She looked to be in her mid-twenties. She wore a leather dress with no sleeves and a single feather in her braided hair.

"Where am I? Who are you?" James squeaked out, his throat dry.

"You are at my village," answered the woman looking up at him. "I am Dove. My people are of the Massachuset tribe. Our village is close with the Coven. Our elders had visions of trouble and sent our warriors to help. Many of the native villages have converted to the Christian faith of your people, but this village still practices the old ways. Bridgett and our tribal mothers have grown very close to each other.

Bridgett entered the wigwam. She wore a long white linen gown her black hair was tied back and her grey eyes seemed heavy with grief.

"James I am glad to see you awake."

"How bad is it? How are Sarah and Fredrick?" James asked.

"Sarah has several broken bones, but we think in a few months she will be ok. Fredrick is dead," She said tears in her eyes. "You have been out for several days and you're not doing well. The standard herbal treatments of our native friends are not helping."

Bridgett knelt next to Dove and took James hand.

"I would like to perform a Celtic healing ceremony. I'm afraid it's your last hope." She laid her head on his stomach.

James only realized he was naked as his cock started to harden in apparent reaction to Bridgett's face being so close.

"Looks like he might be better than you think," Dove laughed and Bridgett's mood lightened a bit.

"We better start soon then. While he still has strength," Bridgett smiled looking at his hardening cock.

"The moon will be out soon. We should take him to the stones now," suggested Dove.

Dove went out of the wigwam momentarily and brought a fur litter back into the shelter.

"James, we need you to sit up and get on the litter," Dove told him and James strained and groaned trying to sit up on his elbows.

Bridgett lifted his legs. Dove lifted him from the side putting his arm around her neck. The both lifted and pulled him onto the litter. Dove almost fell back from the strain and James weakly reached out grabbing her dress to steady her. His action worked and she stabilized, but her dress slipped down revealing the tops of her dark brown nipples. James couldn't help but smile and his cock hardened a little more.

"Cheeky one," smiled Dove fixing her dress, shaking her head, and biting her lip while looking at his large cock. She then laid a large fur over him covering his body and slightly erect cock.

"An accident, I promise," James laughed and then felt pain shoot through his chest, radiating from the gunshot wound.

Some of the men of the tribe as well as Jane, Ash, Bridgett, and Dove carried the litter through the woods. They were accompanied by other members of the tribe as well. Every step sent a surge of pain through James' chest. He groaned with every step despite trying to hold in his pain. The sun set as they walked. James watched as a full moon began to rise in the sky.

After walking for a what seemed like an eternity to James, but in reality, was less than an hour, they got to a circle of large stones. They laid the litter on a large stone in the middle of the circle and two of the men lifted him off the litter onto the cold but smooth stone. The members of the tribe left at that time, but Dove remained.

"Dove are you staying?" asked Bridgett.

"Yes, I would like to participate and learn your rituals," answered Dove.

"You know our coven's rituals are extremely, how do I say, personal in nature."

"You mean sexual? Yes, I know," Dove smiled answering.

"Well then, you will need to change," Bridgett reached into a bag she had been carrying and handed a white linen dress to Dove. Dove went off in to the nearby wood to change.

While she changed, Ash held James and kissed his cheek while Jane removed the fur covering him smiling at his large soft cock.

"James, if this works, we need to talk," Ash whispered in his ear.

"I know," he replied feebly.

"James this has to work, please," Ash said kissing him on the lips. He kissed her back with what little strength he possessed.

Jane held his other hand after she finished folding the fur that had been covering him.

"Hey, he belongs to all of us," Jane joked laying her face next to James as she knelt next to the table-like stone.

Dove returned from the woods dressed in the same white linen dress as the other three women.

"Now we can begin. Dove thank you for joining us. You are a very strong conjurer of your own craft. I think you will greatly assist us in this working," said Bridget. "Ash and Jane, you remember the chant and ritual. Dove you can follow along. I'm sure you will catch on quickly."

The sun had fully set and the darkness had moved in. Bridgett distributed torches from the bag she had with her and with a special magick motion of her hands the torches ignited. She then placed a piece of white linen over James eyes and the women surrounded him at 4 corners and they began to chant in an ancient Celtic language. James was familiar with it and soon understood the words they chanted. It took a few times but soon Dove was chanting it with the rest of the women.

"Brigid goddess of healing, goddess of three,

Hear us ask for help from thee,

Attend this one who wounded stands,

Extend your healing with all six hands,

Brigid goddess that walks our path,

Heal the wounded and make them last,

Reach inside and make them whole,

Heal this body and heal this soul,

As we anoint this body with oil,

Keep it from turning back into soil,

Brigid goddess of healing, goddess of three,

Hear us ask for help from thee."

The women chanted the prayer over and over while walking in slow circles around James. After walking and chanting around him 7 times each woman poured a small vial of oil over James body. The oils smelled of frankincense and lavender. James became intoxicated with the smell and the pain in his chest seemed to drift away. The women continued to walk around the table chanting. With one hand they held the torches, but with the other they rubbed the oil into his body. With the pain now gone and with the rubbing of his body, he began to feel aroused. The cold rock underneath his body seemed to warm and soften and he felt his body seem to sink into it. The women continued to walk around him and after the 7th time walking around while rubbing his body, James felt a hand pump his hardening cock. He could tell it was just one hand at a time and as they walked around his body each woman took turns stroking him.

James mind began to give in to bliss and he felt himself continue to drift away in ecstasy. Soon he no longer felt hands, just pleasure. Suddenly his eye opened and the linen was gone from his face. He was still nude, but instead of laying on a rock, he was on what seemed like a mattress of the softest moss, on a tiny island in the middle of a river so wide he could not see either bank. Only the flowing water made him think it wasn't an ocean. It was morning and the sun was coming up just over the horizon. His pain was completely gone. He felt and looked at his chest only to see the wound was gone. He rolled to his side and next to him was a nude woman with long red hair and pale skin. She looked a lot like Ash, but her legs were a bit longer and she didn't have any freckles.

"Hello," James stammered.

"Sir Pendragon, welcome to my sanctuary. I am Brigid," the woman said.

James rolled to the other side and an identical woman was now there and she continued talking as if she was still the first woman.

"Your friends have called me here to save you," she said. "I'm not sure I should James."

James felt someone crawling up from the bottom of the moss bed and between his legs. James looked down it was another identical woman.

"I'm not sure you are on my side James," said the third woman.

James looked from side to side and down.

"There are three of you?"

"Not exactly I or we are one goddess, we are Brigid," they answered in unison.

"You see James we know about the Order. Will you disavow them so we can save you?" asked the version of the goddess to his left.

James wasn't sure what to say. To be honest he wasn't sure which side he was on anymore either.

"I'm not sure goddess. I cannot lie to you. I took a vow, but seeing the brutality of the Order and the freedom of the Coven, has left me dazed and confused. I no longer know right from wrong. I have met goddess and angels, but I'm not sure which side is right," James answered earnestly. He wasn't sure he was even capable of lying to this Goddess in her own realm.

"Angels?" the Brigid on his right laughed.

"How did you know they were angels?" asked the Brigid between his legs. "the Order may call them that, but they were much more likely demons."

James was confused surely John Dee and Newton would not be fooled.

"John Dee told me so. He could not be fooled. The man is the expert on the subject."

"You're right James. He would not be fooled by them, but he may have fooled you. The Order likes to pretend holiness, but they participate in all of the things they claim are sin. Consider that they fornicate, murder, and steal; they conjure and necromance, all while leading a church that preaches against it," the Brigid to his left decreed.

"I suppose I didn't think about it like that. It was the King, Newton, and Dee. I am just not sure what to think," James stammered

"James your honesty speaks to your true nature. Just as your ancestors Uther and Arthur you heart is true and will lead you to the light," added the Brigid between his legs while slowly rubbing her hands up James's legs and moving closer to his crotch. James felt his cock begin to harden.

"I will heal you and trust you to make the correct decision going forward," the Brigid to his right said while moving her body against him and starting to kiss his neck and ear. "After all my great granddaughter Aisling should guide you in the right direction."

Aisling was part god? James gradually was realizing there was a lot he still didn't know. He wondered if Ash knew her own heritage. He wondered if Ash would leave the Order with him if he asked.

"Relax now James and feel the healing power overcome you," Brigid to his left said mimicking her replica on the other side and kissing her side of his neck and face.

James felt the goddess between his legs grab his cock and balls with her soft long smooth fingers. She began to stroke him. His cock was instantly rock hard. He could feel the other two versions of Brigid rubbing themselves against him and running their hands up and down his body. Their bodies felt warm almost hot and he found himself falling into an orgasmic trance. Reality became fuzzy and he felt the goddesses vanish from the sides of his body and now there was just one starting to mount him. He felt her line up his cock and slide down onto him. He groaned and was surprised he didn't cum instantly. He looked up and it was somehow as if one woman and three different women were riding his cock all at once.