AWC BK. 01: Ritual Magick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The goddess rode him enthusiastically. He put his hands on her strong but soft pale thighs as she continued to ride him while arching her back and running her hands through her long fiery red hair. Sometimes when James looked up at her, she was blurry and he thought it was if she was separating into three. The ride was intense and he thought he might cum very soon.

Suddenly Brigid stopped pumping up and down on him. She leaned down and kissed him. He felt women on either side of him again as well as the one still on top of him.

"We have healed you now James. Go back and finish the ritual as Bridgett guides you." The women all said in unison.

James was abruptly now back on the stone, but the pain in his chest was gone. He reached up and removed the linen covering his face. The women were all disrobed now standing with their arms pointed up bent at right angles at the elbow. They were still chanting in the old Celtic language. James cock was still hard and taking in the four beautiful naked women around him was keeping it that way.

"I'm have returned from Brigid," James asked. "She said we must finish the ritual."

Bridgett nodded at him and then nodded at the other witches. Bridgett, Ash, and Jane climbed onto the table like stone altar and moved between James legs. The three of them began licking at his rock-hard rod. Dove climbed onto the stone, just above James head. Leaning his head back James could see that she was sitting up with her legs spread her feet almost on his shoulder. She was rubbing between her legs with one hand and rubbing over her large dark nipples with the other hand. James was getting hard and harder. He had not been able to get a good look at Dove's body before and was now completely enamored with her toned body and honey brown skin. He continued to watch her as the other women took turns licking his large hard cock.

James reached above his head and rubbed his hands over Dove's smooth and toned lower legs. She moaned at his touch and slid a finger into her soaking pussy. Between James' legs the three witches had begun taking turns deep throating his cock and sucking on his balls.

"Goddess yes," James groaned.

Dove was even more aroused and slid another finger inside of herself gliding her two fingers in and out of herself faster and faster. James was still rubbing her legs and would occasionally pull at her thin ankles and she began to scoot closer and closer so she was only six inches above his head. As she moved closer James' hands moved up her legs and thighs squeezing and running his fingers closer and closer to her most sensitive erogenous zones.

Dove was completely entranced and without really thinking she maneuvered herself onto her knees and placed her pussy over James' face. James reached up grabbing her toned ass and began licking at her begging dark pussy. Dove moaned and gasped. She then leaned forward and other women held his cock as she started to lick the head of it.

Bridgett was amazed to see that Dove was following the ritual as planned with so little guidance. She truly was a natural witch. She would make a strong and powerful member of the Coven if she decided to join.

The three witches moved away from James's cock and let Dove completely take over. They moved towards the top of James's body and formed a triangle around him. Bridgett knelt at his head, where Dove had been touching herself before she moved to his face. Ash knelt on his right, Jane to his left. They held each other's wrists and leaned forward kissing one another enthusiastically while Dove and James continued to pleasure each other orally.

Dove was now bobbing her face up and down on James' hard dick moaning, while at the same time squeezing his tight balls with her hands. Her two long black braid whipped against James' stomach as she sucked him off. James continued to lap at her pussy while holding on tightly to her toned ass. Dove began to shake a little and James felt an increase in moisture in her pussy on his face. His cock was getting harder and began to pulsate.

They both started to cum. Dove took his cock out of her mouth and let it spray over her face and large tits.

"Yes, Yes, oh I'm cumming James, yes," Dove screamed as the semen sprayed all over her. "Fuck me James, I need you inside me," She moaned and rotated off of James' face and then rolled him on top of her. The three other witches continued to kiss one another above them and were all extraordinarily stimulated as they at watched James and Dove orgasm beneath them.

James lined his spraying dick up with Dove's wet and swollen slit, spraying all over it before sliding it into her. He laid against her and thrust hard into her, feeling her sticky body against his. It was the largest cock that Dove had every felt inside of her and she orgasmed again moaning loudly. Dove wrapped her strong legs around him and she reach up grabbing Bridgett's thighs, that were now above her head. James ran his hands up and down Dove's body while continuing to cum inside of her as he thrust.

Once Dove's pussy was filled to overflowing, James finally stopped spraying and collapsed on top of her. He suddenly felt weak and dizzy. The world was going dark he felt a strange pain where the wound in his chest had been. He heard the women calling his name and then everything went black.