AWF - Mat and Connie Join Pt. 02

Story Info
Open slather beach party orgy.
6.4k words
4.26
1.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abandoned Wives Foundation -Mat & Connie Part 2

Background

Jake and Toni are two thirty plus year old's who have been married for 14 years and have two beautiful young girls about to start high school in Houston. Jake is a driven man who wants to become a seriously wealthy young man before he is forty (he knows he is not going to have a long life because of a genetic family health issue passed down from his father). He has convinced his wife Toni to join a national swinger's group, somewhat under sufferance, but mainly because of the imminent wealth he is creating for their family. Jake is one partner in a firm (Consult Co Inc) that is within twenty-four hours of raising the final dollars to list of the NYSE, a step that will instantly make he and his family at least $10 million in value.

Mat and Connie are guests of Jake and Toni in Houston and are spending the weekend with them on a yacht offshore Galveston. Mat is looking to promote he and his brothers service company to Consult Co Inc and wants to get a preferred service provider contract with the newly listed company. Mat has convinced Connie that they both need to do whatever it takes to secure that contract.

In Part 1, the four had swapped partners and had lustful sex on board and around the yacht. The four were now onshore at a remote location in the Gulf. This Part 2 stands on its own but would benefit from having read Part 1.

Why get involved in an Open Slather Beach Party?

Toni and Connie wandered back slowly to the group on the beachfront taking in the stunning dusk scenery and the ways that the setting sun was reflecting across the waves creating a look like a pavement of steps extending out to the 20 or 30 yachts that had now gathered offshore. The night breeze was ever so gentle, just enough to cause the beachfront bushes to rustle and the lapping of the trickle of waves to shore to not be drowned out. It was a truly beautiful night to enjoy nature and all it offered on the beach.

Drake and Bolton walked in front, seemingly anxious to catch up with the action enfolding on the beachfront around the fire. Their reasons seemed innocent enough at first.

Meanwhile the conga line was encircling the fire with its dancers, drinkers and pot smokers. The boom box was pushing out some heavy Latin-American dance songs, encouraging the participants to shake their bodies to the rhythm of the beat. All four seemingly now entranced by the unfolding scene itself, the side effects of the cocktail of alcohol and various drugs being consumed, the movement of people was challenging any human's reality of what was really happening. This was total openness in the extreme, allowing those present to abandon whatever they had before in their lives chosen to protect themselves from as humans.

But were they responding as humans, or had they all reverted back to their more animalistic beginning's enhanced only by today's technologies? Did they care? Right then and there, as a group of highly intelligent wealthy people they did not. With rare exceptions clothing had been discarded, making all equal and available to each other in their nakedness.

By the time Toni and Connie had reached and joined the conga line, Drake and Bolton had caught up with Jake and Mat dancing with the four Swedish girls, swapping rolled pot cigarettes and being extremely hands on with each other's anatomy. Toni and Connie heard a boisterous unguarded conversation and a lot of backslapping as the conga line passed their husbands talking to Drake and Bolton. The men's backs were to the line as they seemingly ignored all the festivities.

"You guys were right on about Toni and Connie. Once they get their clothes off and interested, they fuck like nymphos. Great bodies and those pussies are so tight you could spend hours between those legs. Love those tits."

"From what we saw our swap with you for those Swedish girls worked out well. The Swedes fuck like the pros they are. Models part-time, pros full time. Good deal done. Thanks Jake and Mat."

It took time to sink in just what that exchange between the guys meant. It was well past immature bravado. When it did, it came like a brick wall to Toni. She and Connie had been set up by their own husbands to have unprotected sex with two strangers, but they obviously were not strangers to Jake. As far as the women were concerned the purpose could only be so they could have sex with these beautiful Swedish models. Toni and Connie were treated as swap pawns via the husband pimps. The Swedes were obviously no angels and played their own part, which was also of relevance. As to Toni, she thought through how to react herself and with Connie probably under her "protective wing".

What the women did not know was that Drake and Bolton's broker agent had signed off an investment in the Consult Co Inc IPO float on the NYSE for $5 million and their wealthy family across Texas and Louisiana had also agreed to another $5 million. The $10 million was the last major cash required to get Consult Co Inc listed on the NYSE. Mat meanwhile had learned of Jake's plans to list Consult Co Inc and he was pushing Jake to get he and his brother's service company appointed as a preferred supplier.

Toni pulled Connie out of the conga line at the end of the beach to test her reactions to the conversation Connie had to have heard.

"It took a lot of self-control for me not to slap Mat right then and there in front of everyone. Truth is, I do not know why I did not. I was just stunned to hear what was said."

"Before we do something we will regret Connie, how about we get a bottle of champers and settle down on that large boulder over there away from the crowd and drink it dry."

The next hour was taken up with a lot of sobs, expressions of anger and frustration, regular swigs of champers, long periods of silence and considerable attention to what was happening across the beach. The empty bottle rested high on the rock as some form of defiance symbol.

"I cannot understand for the life of me why your Mat would ever want to have sex with any woman other than you. You are so stunning, great body, loves sex and devoted to Mat. Those Swedes are going to have to be something extra special or your husband uses his cock for a brain."

"Look Toni, I know you are a swinger, so I guess you have got through seeing your husband having sex with other women, but what happened back there must have been confronting with your man treating you as a chattel he owns."

Eventually the two knew the facts had to be confirmed.

"Connie from what I have seen as we drank up on the boulder, you need to be ready to deal with "over the top" sex with every Kama Sutra positions well used and often multiple people sex. Are you going to be OK with that?"

"Don't have a choice, do I? Besides it will be good reality experience research for where I think my life is headed whether I like it or not."

Toni knew this was the reaction of a naive or sexually conservative woman but heeded well that Connie seemed to be accepting her prior life as a devoted wife with a one-man attitude had just gone "out the window", probably unlikely to be revisited for a long time into the future if ever.

As the two women walked slowly along the water's edge seeking to avoid the many people having the best of orgy acts, Toni's thoughts came home "in spades". People were having unprotected sex in couples, triples, foursomes and more. Every number on the Kama Sutra scale was in evidence. The noise of extreme lust was almost overwhelming as the participants literally were exhausting themselves with their physicality. The slapping of bodies against each other, the groans as their mouths opened reacting to their groins, the wordage chosen was confronting in itself, followed by the collapses as each came at the conclusion of their efforts.

No one seemed to notice or even care as Toni and Connie stopped occasionally to look and be fascinated as each scene unfolded progressively along the beach.

Connie would grab Toni's hand and squeeze it seeking some form of reassurance and security when she could not help but comprehend some of the extraordinary sex on display.

"Goodness, look at the size of that guy's huge cock. He must be splitting that Asian woman in two."

"The blond woman must have a big wide mouth to take that guy's cock down her throat like that."

"That is the first time I have seen live a woman being double plugged, other than on Mat's DVD's."

"The group over there are so flexible to be able to get into that position that everyone is being plugged one way or another by cocks, fingers and tits."

"I have heard of anal sex, but all holes full at the same time. Just look how she is just limp and out of it."

"Oh just look at the huge muscle guy over there. He just picked up that redhead as she was sucking him off, slung her legs over his shoulders each side of his head so he could work on her pussy with his tongue. She continues on sucking his cock as he stands up with her vertical. He must be one strong guy."

Connie stopped Toni at one point looking out to sea and away from the crowded beach.

"Watching the action, mostly I get really horny with a flush between my legs just reacting to these people and other times it concerns me as to the intimidation effect that sex like this could have on more vulnerable people.

"Tell me truthfully have you ever had a threesome, foursome or more? Anal sex even?"

"Connie, I don't know how to explain what you are seeing here, but there are different ways to look at it. Sex is so personal; you can see it here is far from being caring. You have to make up your own mind about each situation which will now arise in your own life and how you will want to react. I cannot tell you or would even want to tell you what you should do or how you may choose to react, but free and open sex between willing people to me has been fantastic. Now I have gone down the swinger path I doubt that I can go back to anything like my old life.

Think about that guy with the huge cock for example. Wouldn't you like to be experiencing that every now and then in a safe environment. Being driven to multiple orgasms and body exhaustion from the pleasures flowing through your body. Collapsing with your lover between your legs and encouraging him to fuck you more and more until you drain him dry with his cum flowing freely down your legs, over your chest and in your mouth. I have done that over three days with a very particular man and I would do it again anytime he asks; it was mind blowing and it changed my life.

Answering your questions, I have had several threesomes and I still do when circumstances arise. I have never had a foursome with all holes plugged, but at the right time with the right people I could be encouraged. Anal sex can be painful so I only ever contemplate that with Jake because I believe I can at least trust him enough to take care. Gay sex is part of any such grouping and it is rare with me, but to me only a woman really knows how and where to touch to arouse.

If you trust me, I can make any of those available to you and I can ensure you will be safe in every way possible. These days in big cities you can have a person on your doorstop willing to have sex with you faster than you can get a takeaway food delivery. But you really will want to do that and you cannot be half-hearted; all in or not, there is no mid-point. As far as anyone can promise I can assure you from my experiences there are many men and women who would want to have sex with you, maybe even some form of lover relationship and invariably you will be coming back for more and more. Monogamy is now out of the question as far as you or Mat is concerned, so I suggest you choose what path or paths even, you want to take personally. Lover, hot wife, escort and even all three when situations fit?

Enough talk, let us try to find our husbands and the make some decisions for the rest of tonight and tomorrow."

"Sounds fine to me and I strongly get the feeling I will be taking you up on that offer. Thanks Toni."

It took another ten minutes before Toni and Connie were able to find Jake and Mat at the back end of the beach near some low-level sea bushes. They were there with Drake and Bolton, together with the four Swedish models and a series of coolers containing all manner of alcoholic drinks. Toni and Connie stood back absorbing the scene before them, reading what has happened and what is likely to happen in the very near future.

As the two women watched, every one of the eight was involved in having sex of one form or another. The only differences being some were quiet because their mouths were buried in pussy or cocks.

Bolton moved up behind the tallest blond (Aggie) who was standing watching Drake plough his cock into the shortest of the four Swedes (Nell) well lubricated pussy. Drake was sweating profusely as he put all his energy into screwing his way as deep as he could reach into Nell's pussy and Nell was pushing back hard doggie style as her smallish boobs bounced in pleasure with each forward thrust. Drake was using his hands to pull back her hips as leverage to drive his cock hard into an obviously well used pussy. Nell must have loved hard aggressive sex as her body was seemingly lost in gaining every sensation she could from Drake's thrusts. Her language was of woman well versed in motivating her man between her legs bringing out every last bit of energy she could from her lover's thrusts.

"That's it. Fuck me hard you bastard. Get that cock into me. Harder, come on harder. Stop teasing me. Harder means harder. Fuck me................."

Drake flipped Nell over and brought her legs up over his shoulders.

"Right slut, now look me in the eyes while I am fucking you and then tell me this is the best fuck you have had in your life, because I know I can hold on for 30 minutes driving up your pussy."

"Oh, oh, oh just keep on fucking me and do it properly you shit."

Meanwhile Bolton's hands stretched around Aggies torso drawing her back against his hard long cock that earlier had been enjoying Toni's pussy. She arched her neck backwards as Bolton nibbled her neck whispering in her ear telling how beautiful she was and how much he would love to get between her legs to fuck her into oblivion. His large hands slid up to her 36C boobs massaging her nipples and teasing them between his fingers. She gently writhed her body allowing his cock to settle between her legs as she tightened herself against his hardness. Her perfectly toned body was well tanned suggesting hours in the sun, while the lack of tan lines allowed only one interpretation of nude sun-bathing. Her right hand bent back and held Bolton against her neck while her left stretched down to find and slowly engulf the head of his cock manipulating it, squeezing it and encouraging it to grow. This stunning woman was in heat and was not going to be denied. The only impression could be this woman had enjoyed many men in her life and Bolton was going to be hers tonight. Aggie bent forward supporting herself against a palm tree and directed Bolton's now hard cock at her pussy. Even in this darkened light Toni and Connie could see the moisture now lubricating her clit. The hardened cock did its job sliding in effortlessly between her folds and finding itself well embedded up to his length within a spasming pussy.

"You are going to fuck me into oblivion? I have had a lot of men promise me that and few have achieved. Go ahead and fuck me and meet you threat. If you do I promise no limits and I will drain you dry. Do me."

Aggie spread her legs wide and pulled back and held her bum cheeks as open as she could to get those last centimetres of Bolton up into her pussy.

Bolton started slow as his cock grew longer and harder between Aggies thighs. His cock head passed into a well lubricated pussy, making slurping noises as his cock passed through her opening and pulled back letting in air as her pussy complained of the vacant space momentarily vacated by Bolton's cock. By five minutes of gentle progress his cock was now firmly entrenched up to "hilt", so he picked up his speed and strength of thrust. Her boobs flailed wildly while her neck craned as if she searched for more length between her thighs. She pushed backed perfectly timing herself as Bolton drove forward holding her firmly with one hand grappling on her hair and the other on her clit massaging her strenuously.

The scene captivated Connie and Toni until the noises coming from the actions of the third blond Swede Maris caused them to turn their attention elsewhere. Maris was being double plugged by Jake in the rear and Mat at the front, while a fourth blond Swede Angel was under Maria sucking at her tits while she played with her own clit.

It was fascinating to watch as the four were able to move their bodies in unison as the thrusts were timed in balance and the tits stayed exactly where Angel needed them to be to keep her mouth firmly attached to at least one of the smallish tits being subject to her workover. Angel's hand was now awash with her own pre-cum as she pushed her fingers deeper into her crevice undoubtedly searching for her g spot and tweaking her innards.

Each of the four Swedes was a beautiful woman, with superb taught bodies, not an ounce of fat or flab even on their rears, great boobs and tantalising eyes. Naked as they were, there was no hair anywhere other than on their heads and that was genuine blond. It was impossible to guess their age's, but it was likely to be around the late twenties. Each was tanned all over from hours in the sun. The only blemish on their skins was the same tattoo each had on their ankles that seemed to be two initials surrounded by a gold-coloured ring with wings.

Seeing Toni and Coonie's figures highlighted against the moonlight sea caused Angel to realise she was probably in the road and should approach these two beautiful mothers. She rolled away from the threesome as the continued their sexual lust and approached Toni and Connie.

"Hi I am Agelina but my friends call me Angel. My guess is you are their wives?"

Angel noticed that Connie's hand had dropped to her groin and was gently touching the area above her clit, probably subconsciously aroused and interested.

She got a nod from both, they still somewhat focused on the seven people having extreme and impersonal sex.

"It is easy to be judgemental. The story is a lot deeper that you would think."

Toni and Connie lifted their eyes to greet Angel with smiles of questioning.

"We all started in the French fashion houses together over ten years ago, as teenagers breaking into the big world of international fashion. Each of us signed up with the same agent and we have been close friends ever since. We walked the cat walks invariably as a team, but now a new younger set of women is coming through with the same starry-eyed looks and ambitions of cracking it big in Paris. The lifestyle on the surface is incredibly motivating and being such a model is truly hard work, especially to stay and keep your body attractive to the houses where we display their clothes. The downside is you have no choice other than be extremely open and sexual to your agent and the clients. It is fair to say we made a lot of US dollars, but you live to a high standard of living that eats up money. In effect we were told by our agent that we all had to become high priced calls girls in Paris, our careers as models were finished and that was the only answer if we were to stay in Paris. All of us have come to the USA to start new lives, get long term partners and use our backgrounds to do so."

"Your friends obviously love sex. So how are you paying the bills over here?"

12