AWF - Mat and Connie Join Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have all taken six weeks off, after two months of working as escorts down here in Texas. The money is fantastic, so we have plenty in reserve and we saw Bolton and Drake's advert for crew to go sailing for six weeks on their yacht. We all crewed in the offseason in France, mainly down around Nice and often for our clients back in Paris and sailing boats like these is easy to we Swedes. Every one of us has lived a risk-oriented life and it has been serious fun, just like our sex lives. There are no virgins in the French houses, regardless of how young we start. My difference and we all need that in Paris, is I am gay and have been for years. Nell, Maris and Aggie are bisexual, but they want to settle down with some wealthy American and have a family while keeping the living standard they have enjoyed over the Paris years. We have one more of us on that big sixty-foot yacht out there. Her name is Cristina, she is feeling unwell so she is enjoying a quiet night under the stars."

The chat continued until Angel observed "we either get involved here or we go somewhere quieter to enjoy ourselves. My guess is it would not be a good idea to disturb this lot, so why not the alternate?"

Toni and Connie looked down on their husbands ignoring their presence and continuing to drive their cocks deep into Maris. Both men were sweating profusely from their efforts and Maris was totally relaxed as if she had done this DP many times before. Her imperiousness told the full story for the two wives. They walked away and were back momentarily after a deep conversation around should they be forgiving their husbands and if not, how should they protest without creating a scene.

Toni looked directly into Angel's eyes looking for answers to the trust question. She extended her hand to Angel. They looked at each other seeking re-assurance until Angel stepped back collected her clothes into a backpack and followed Toni and Connie down to the rubber dingy for the yacht.

The trip to the yacht was quiet with all three observing the scene before them on the beach.

"You Americans do know how to enjoy yourselves. This could never happen in France or the UK. Are you girls interested in gay sex? Your bodies are telling me you are looking for some relief. Is this true?"

Looking at the excesses before them the answer seemed clear.

"Why not?"

Jake and Toni's Yacht

By the time Toni had firmly tied the dingy to the stern and clambered on board Angel and Connie were sharing and smoking a marihuana cigarette that Angel had stored in her backpack, puffing and drawing deeply into their lungs.

"Tell me Connie do you find me attractive?"

Connie was so horny by this stage under the effects of the champers and pot, she wanted to have sex with anyone, male, female or whatever human came her way. She needed relief from her built up sexual frustrations at seeing her husband and others so involved in their lust.

"Angel, you are beautiful, sexy in the extreme and I want to get laid."

Angel did not need any further approval to do what she had sought ever since she saw Connie watching her husband having sex with her model friends on the beach. Angel was equally attracted to this beautiful, blond bombshell with perfect boobs and a "to die for" body.

Connie took her turn at a draw on the cigarette as Angel moved behind her and slowly wrapped her left hand around Connie drawing her back against Angel, while Angel's right hand slipped under Connie's tee-shirt and undid the clasp to her bikini top.

"You have the most feminine boobs. Firm and lovely big nipples."

Her right hand found Connie's right boob as it slipped smoothly over the surface of her skin, reaching her nipples and twisting them between her fingers.

"These need a woman's touch to bring to you the sensations of sensitive caress before I can send the next hour sucking and licking, tweaking and twisting."

Connie enjoyed another deep draw sucking in the rush that her drug flushed through her head and down her body to her waiting pussy.

Angel's left hand had no delays as it crept down through the elastic in Connie's shorts and under her bikini bottom to find a pussy that was flushing with pre-cum and the remnants of her lovemaking with Drake and Bolton.

Connie bridged her back as Angel's hand found her clit and began massaging its surface. She took another drag as those delicate fingers opened her pussy for further invasion.

Angel's thumb pressed down on Connie's clit and the fingers went to work opening her pussy, slowly expanding that opening as their lengths delved deeper.

"I am going to take you downstairs and tie you to the bulkhead. There I am going to make love to you like you have never encountered before in your life before. You are going to come in an endless stream of pleasure. Sex will be your challenge from now on to find the pleasure you will experience tonight. Do you want to welcome in your new life as a nympho? Tell me now as once you find these new sensations sex will be an essential part of you and your being?"

All Connie could muster through her lips was an extended "OH.............................................. Please."

Toni knew what Angel wanted so she followed the two down into the bunk area and opened the pack that Jake had given her from the Fifty Shades Collection, along with her Mandingo.

Angel smiled with appreciation knowing she now had the tools she needed for an extended love session with this stunning blond now under her complete control.

Toni felt unwanted in this hyper sexualised scene, not wanting to intrude and spoil a once in a lifetime making experience for Connie. She backed out of the below decks making sure she could see the two below and ensure Connie was safe, but at the same time getting what Connie really needed. Great sex and an experience that would set Connie onto a clear path of sexual release and freedom, no longer limited by sex from her husband alone and without conscience of her newfound opportunities.

Angel showed Connie the Velcro straps, the fourteen-inch Mandingo, the lubes, the feathers, the Ben Wah balls, the but plugs, the dildos, a light whip, the vibrating panties and the masks.

"How about we work our way through these?"

Even in Connie's fogged mind she could recognise what these were likely to mean for her over the coming hours. Her eyes opened wide, just like her brain to her coming future.

It was far too late to back out now, but frankly she had no interest in doing so. Her life had changed since she came to Galveston and now was the time to learn with the best of mentors and lovers what that was to mean to her.

"Come lay down on this bunk while I attach your wrists to the bulkhead with these padded Velcro restraints."

Connie instantly reacted shedding her remaining clothes loosely and carelessly on the floor of the cabin, seemingly unconcerned about where this was proceeding. She lay down, after guidance from Angel extended her arms above her head and allowed her wrists to be gathered and held by the padded Velcro.

Angel surveyed her new lover from her willing eyes all the way down her body, through her boobs and their extended nipples, past her glistening pussy well moistened from her pre-cum, to the tips of her toes. She was a prime example of the women who enjoyed her love making.

A gentle tap on the insides of Connie's legs brought an instantaneous widening for unlimited access.

Toni looked on with confidence recognizing Angel knew exactly what she was doing and how to progress Connie to where Angel knew she could achieve. Angel was a real pro in every sense of the word. What potentially problemed Toni was should I be more protective of Connie or as she is far from a young impressionable woman, do I intervene in any way now or down the line? Her initial thoughts were that Connie was having a lot of fun and her husband could not care, so "am I my sister's keeper"?

Meanwhile Angel's hands were ever so gently controlling feathers and a soft whip across Connie's torso.

Angel began to sing in soft beautifully clear haunting whispers, entrancing and bringing Toni down the steps to see the unfolding love making. Those words, so familiar, yet so tantalising in their simplicity and imaginative in their design. It was Angel, clearly not a real angel or even the Phantom sinking those words.

"Open up your mind

Let your fantasies unwind

In the darkness which

You know you cannot fight

The darkness of

The Music of the night

Close your eyes

Start a journey through a

Strange new world

Leave all thoughts

Of the world

You knew before

Close your eyes

And let the music set you free

Only then

Can you belong to me

Floating, falling

Sweet intoxication!

Touch me, trust me

Savour each sensation

Let the dream

Begin

Let the darker side

Give in

To the power of

The music that I write

The power of

The music of the night."

Angel took her time touching every single inch of Connie's exposed skin with that soft feather, letting it brush those sensitive spots ever so delicately. The whip end, more like a jockey's crop, slid between Connie's legs bringing instantaneous gripping of the knees trying to draw the crop end into her slit.

It was clear that Angel was going to drag this love making out as long as she could, raising the sensitivity levels slowly and effortlessly.

Leaving the crop end tight between Connie's legs Angel bent forward and blew softly over Connie's boobs before she just touched each nipple with the slightest of licks, bringing a shudder all the way down Connie's body.

Little by little those licks lengthened, progressing Connie's nipples to standout upright, firm and a deep pink as the blood rushed to enjoy the moments.

Connie's face was demonstrating her body was going through extreme pleasure, with big wide smiles, deep inhaling as her next rush came through and the regular "OH, whatever you do don't stop.............."

Angel worked her lips down Connie's body, reaching her clit as she separated those long slender legs.

Finding that Connie was flowing strongly with precum, Angel gently injected her three foremost fingers of her right hand into Connie's pussy softly searching out the g-spot and applying her thumb against the enlarged clit. Taking her time to enter and gently approach her goal, Angel was able to take the three Ben Waa balls from Toni's pack into her left hand in preparation for her next step.

"I am going to insert Ben Waa balls into your pussy. You will let them in and draw them deeper into your cavern. Hold them tight against your pussy walls and move your muscles around them."

Connie had listened well. The Ben Waa balls slid in effortlessly, leaving only a small string end exposed outside her pussy, with the pleasure of now being filled with solid balls obvious on her face.

"Learn to use these well as they will give you considerable pleasure. Even boring conversations and movies will become your playthings."

Toni could see Connie was contracting her pussy muscles and moving her hips like a grinding motion.

Next came the butt plug from that pack, along with a lubricant.

Angel lifted Connie's legs up and apart, while Connie was concentrating on those three metal balls between her legs.

Angel applied plenty of lubricant to the head of the butt plug.

"It is time for a new sensation. Just relax and enjoy."

The butt plug chosen was the smallest in the Fifty Shades pack.

Angel gently pushed the end against Connie's rose bud. It easily broke the entrance because of the lubricant. Applying gentle pressure, the butt plug slowly was worked up her rear.

"Relax now and we can push that last little bit past your sphincter muscle. Yes, perfect. Now let it rest and you can try to bring it deeper against your opening."

There were no complaints as Connie twisted, moved, raised and spread her lower body through various contortions to draw her newfound friends into her body. There were plenty of "Oh's and Ah's" and deep long shudders through her body as the sensations grew and multiplied across her torso.

Toni could sense that Angel was deliberately keeping close to that fine edge without letting Connie cum. She could only assume Angel wanted to see a major convulsion before her next step. Angel was playing this like a game she had so regularly played and doing it with panache, sophistication and caring.

Next from that pack came a solid vibrating phalanx of around eight inches length, but thin at around two inches.

Connie was un-impressed as the Ben Waa balls were slowly extracted sliding along her pussy walls and pleasuring their way drawing plenty of precum on the way out. "Oh no, what and why. They were finding a lovely grove in there".

This soon turned to "Oh shove that dildo in me and open me up. Oh that is so good and me so bad......"

By gently applying pressure and pushing, withdrawing and twisting, the dildo was soon buried up to its hilt, allowing Angel to play with her timing and watching Connie's pussy expand and constrict around the head of the dildo every time it was approaching being withdrawn. Connie was not going to let the dildo escape like the Ben Waa balls.

Connie was now so far out of control, she just relaxed completely allowing Angel to manipulate that dildo as she chose. Increasing and decreasing the vibrations, playing with that butt plug and nibbling and gently bitting those now incredibly enlarged nipples.

With one last nudge she pushed up the revs on the dildo and stood back to see Connie racked from head to toe with all kinds of sensations, convulsions, contractions and euphoria.

"OH fuck me............................." as Connie blacked out.

There was no way that Angel had finished her love making with Connie.

Angel stood back allowing Connie to recover her breath as that pack was opened to reveal Mandingo, Toni's 12 inch black beast of a dildo.

With Connie having no say in what was about to happen, Angel put some lube onto Mandingo, delicately withdrew that vibrating eight inch dildo and then began to apply pressure on the back of Mandingo to push it into Connie's now very spread, heavily lubricated and exposed pussy.

Connie could only push back her shoulders and breath in as Mandigo spread her lips and progressively worked its way deep into Connie's now convulsing pussy.

"Welcome to the world of big cock. Many say once you have experienced big cock you will never want to go back to your husband's eight incher. Lay back and enjoy."

The next half an hour saw Connie come multiple times as she was brought to a peak, thrashing herself around with this massive cock between her legs. Angel knew exactly how to use a big dildo and how to pleasure a woman in need of big cock for the first time in her life.

What Connie uttered in that time was not what she would ever think she would say out loud in company.

She learnt exactly what hard core sex involved and she liked it. "More, more, harder, harder, fuck me, do me now please.................I feel so much like a slut in heat, but don't stop whatever....... Give me that big cock again."

Toni and Angel lay back and watched Connie come down from what could only be described as extraordinary. Her face contorted from extreme pleasure down to total relaxation.

Angel lay down next to Connie as they slept together, leaving Mandingo firmly entrenched between Connie's thighs and the butt plug staying put. The morning was going to see reciprocity as far as Angel was concerned.

All Toni needed to do was put a blanket over them, retreat up the stairs to the upper deck and lay back for hours thinking through what had happened, where this day's eroticisms was going to go and what role she should play if any in Connie's future.

The last of the marihuana and a judicious use of the eight-inch dildo helped Toni eventually get to sleep under the sparkling stars, fresh sea air and gentle lapping of the sea against the yacht's hull.

The morning would not be easy, but nothing was simple anymore in her life. Morning was not going to be an exception.

12