Awful Weather

Story Info
A fisherman in trouble land himself in more trouble.
5.1k words
4.5
4.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What on earth was I doing out on the lake in weather like this was the question I kept asking myself. I was alone in what I called my boat, I had no answer so I decided, a bit late as it happened, to go back in.

My boat is a funny thing, I made it myself to do a job. It does what I built it for very well. Today's weather was highlighting its shortcomings. I dropped a mud weight, a rudimentary anchor just so I could stow my gear and get the boat ready for the trip back to my temporary home, my little riverside shack.

While stowing my gear I realised that despite the mud weight the wind was moving me at an alarming rate across the lake. I was getting worried.

To cut a long story short I could not make headway. I could hold position but as my boat is man-powered I would soon be knackered and no further forward. I was on one of the shallow lakes that make up the Norfolk Broads and the strengthening wind was raising a choppy wave that my boat was ill-equipped to cope with.

The wind was driving me across what I thought was a solid bank of Norfolk reed when I came upon a stream inlet I didn't know existed. It was just wide enough to get my boat into. If I could get far enough up the stream to get past the reed bed I could probably get ashore and walk out to safety.

It came out into what looked like a disused boat dyke. The stream I came up wasn't a stream it was a man-made dyke, as time passed the reedbed was reclaiming its territory. As I started to tie up I heard a soft slightly accented female voice. "This is a private landing you know."

"I'm sorry I said to the voice, I got into trouble in this wind."

"I would imagine you did. Your outfit isn't built for towing a ski, is it?

"Ahh Hello", I said as the owner of the voice, a very nice-looking woman walked over a bank and into my field of vision. No not unless I get some better legs.

"The right looks very nice to me. Your left is a bit of a mess though isn't it." she looked nice as I said but was hiding under a gabardine trench coat and had a scarf over her head and ears, a bit of protection against the weather. The trenchcoat looked as very expensive but it had seen better days.

"I've still got it though, hurts a bit when it's cold but it's a lot more useful than a wooden one." It very nearly wasn't there anymore. 5 years ago I was minding my own business doing about 120mph on my Lerverda Jota when a twat of a salesman pulled out of a minor road straight in front of me. He had been drinking and I shouldn't have been going that fast. The hospital managed to do a bit more than save it but it looked a mess. The good news is I have finished repairing the Jota.

"Can I help the lady asked?"

I was pulling the boat out of the water as was my habit, I locked it onto an eye bolt set in a huge concrete lump back at my shed. "Actually I don't think it's going anywhere, do you have a phone I can call a cab."

"Sorry no," the phone line is down and has been for months, me and the phone people are arguing about who pays for its repair. The mobile signal is so poor here I don't bother bringing mine when I come here.

"I come for the fishing," I said. I don't need a mobile for that.

"I come for the peace and quiet, and the birds.

"You had better come inside for a cup of coffee and a warm-up."

I won't say no to a coffee but pedalling that in this wind warms me up enough.

I followed her over the bank and there stood an old railway cottage, the bank was a siding of the old Melton Constable and Great Yarmouth railway line that ran through Potter Higham and Catfield. On the west bank of Hickling Broad.

It was my dad's. He was a fisherman too. I used to fish with him, I've fished all over these broads. Come in, I know it's not dereiguer anymore but my dad was a bit of an amateur taxidermist. He mounted some of his better fish. You may like to see them.

She took off the trench coat. I was transfixed. She was dressed head to toe in latex. Scarlet Latex - Skin Tight Scarlet Latex. She had an amazing figure, that was further extenuated by what looked like an incredibly waist-restricting corset. A Fucking Scarlet Latex Corset.

"I also enjoy wearing my clothing of choice without tutting tongues and twitching curtains. Do you have a lot of latex Mr err? Ohh, I say, how rude of me, I've invited you inside and I haven't introduced myself. I'm Jenny Small, and you are?

William Garbett, everyone I know calls me Gar, and no, sadly I don't have any latex I'd love to have some, cowardice I suppose.

Do you mind if I ask what you are wearing under your fishing clothes?

I had on my neoprene wet suit under my waterproof and warm layers. I realised Jenny had seen the cuffs as I reached for things in the boat and the thigh cuffs which did stick out under my shorts.

"It's a very boring safety suit. If I go in the water it helps prevent thermal shock"

"It looks like it could be fun to wear."

I looked at my neoprene boots. Not because they were nice to zip on but because Jenny was asking me and she had seen through the excuse to my dirty secret.

Are you honestly trying to tell me you don't have any latex at all because I don't believe you?

"Well I do have a pair of shorts"

"I thought you may have something, you are obviously a fan. When you come over again you must wear them.

"They are a bit boring compared to your stuff. But there again it's maybe what's inside your stuff that makes it nice."

"That is a very nice piece of flattery. It may have been true at one time of day but sadly I am no longer the girl I was."

"I don't think I was ever the boy I imagined I was, the woman you are now ticks every box the man I am now has though."

"I think you should take me out to dinner then because although you haven't told me a thing about yourself, I think you tick quite a few of mine."

The euphoria I felt for a couple of seconds evaporated when I remembered the cock tube I had locked around my best mate just before I set out on this trip from home. I could just envisage the scenario, sorry darling I can't give you the poke you so obviously want, I've locked my chopper away in a chastity tube and the key is a hundred and fifty miles away.

I didn't know what to say and I didn't know what to do. Jenny was looking at me with a slight smile on her face.

"I want to but I."

"She interrupted me. Don't tell me you have lost the key."

"I must have looked a little surprised."

"It's pretty obvious when you sit in those neoprene shorts. I don't know anything else that makes that kind of a bulge in a man's pants other than a nice cock in a ball trapper tube. Now stop being shy about something that turns both of us on and show me.

With an open mouth and still scared she would laugh and ridicule me, I dropped my pants.

Jenny said wow, that's not a cheap Chinese job, is it? I like the PA piercing and extra lock.

They can both be cut through. The guy who made it now uses a pin lock system. I'm thinking of getting one.

"Ohh, you should. We need to talk" said Jenny. "Can we drive to your fishing hut? I assume you have clothes there that are reasonably clean, and don't smell of fish or bait that you can take me to the pub for a meal in.

I hadn't plucked up enough courage to ask a woman out in years, not even an ugly one and this one was fucking gorgeous. Even better than that, she hadn't mentioned Coronation Street, Dallas, Neighbours or any shite TV program at all and it didn't look as though she had one.

"How are we getting there? I asked".

"In my car of course it's just back over the bank. On the other side of the dyke. There is a footbridge on the other side of the house."

"Before we go though, I want to hold your key. Just for tonight initially. But if this works, and I do hope it does I want your key I must have your obedience."

"As I went to answer she held up her finger to silence me. Please let me speak first I said. I have one, but I have to break my boat to get it. I will have to leave it here and fetch my trailer to pick it up."

"Why is that then?"

I built them into the front right-hand float. I knew I could get it if I needed to but it would have to be a true emergency for me to get it.

"It was still a lie, lies must always be punished. No matter now. But as you are staying, you better go and pull your boat out of the water the broad is tidal, I don't want my key floating away."

Yes, mistress.

Am I your mistress?

"I hope so".

Mmmm so do I Gar so do I. Gar is a good name for my submissive.

You need to know though I am a sadist, I don't play at tapping bottoms with a lollipop stick. You will scream lots with pain and occasionally with pleasure.

If I'm not right for you you will never be a prisoner. You will spend a lot of time in bondage. When I start a scenario I will finish it to my satisfaction. You won't have a safeword. You will be my toy, I don't brake my toys, they may get a dent and a scratch but I guarantee nothing that cannot be fixed.

I propose we go and pick up your car and trailer, and bring them back here. Then we go for a meal and come back here for the night.

My head was swimming. Could I be what she wanted could I be what I wanted? I was pretty sure she was everything I wanted.

That requires an answer boy. You are picking up cane strokes at an alarming rate here.

Yes, Jenny.

Whack. She slapped my face as hard as she could. "Wait here". Her demeanour seemed to suddenly change.

She turned on her heel and disappeared out of the door we had just entered. About half an hour later she reappeared now dressed in black leather. "It still requires an answer.

Yes Mistress

I was going to wait until we got home but I am going to take you into my cellar and introduce you to my cane, Now. Follow me.

Yes Mistress

Mmm, You are in the shit already so I'm going to give you a tiny bit of slack. It's Mistress J to you

Yes Mistress J, sorry Mistress J.

I followed her down a steep stair into a high-roof cellar. "This is your spanking bench, get on it now." I was soon strapped onto it, if I said I couldn't move a muscle it would be wrong but I was completely at her mercy or lack of it.

"Spanking bench is not a good name," she went on. "You will seldom be spanked over it you will nearly always be caned. Now every idiot knows cane strokes come in sixes. So let us see if we can work out how many you owe me.

I'll tell you what, I'm going to be very uncharacteristically kind. If you tell me each of your infractions I'll give you six for each one. If I have to tell you you will get twelve.

Oh dear, your are not a fast learner are you?

"Commence".

"I didn't call you Mistress J".

"How many times."

Er, four Mistress J

"No five......come on I'm getting hungry"!

"Ehh I don't know."

"Ohh god why did you send me a bloody novice?"

"You trespassed on my property, you were staring at my tits, and you lied to me, twice. I think that without a lot of thought is 84."

"Have you ever been caned"?

"Yes Mistress J, at school."

She picked up her tool. It wasn't like any other cane I had seen before. It was twice as thick as the school cane I had.

"I'm going to give you six with this, just as a taster. It's not part of your account. It's for you to know but mostly I want some stripes on this lily-white bottom. But first I have a little surprise for you." She went behind me and o felt her tugging at my chastity. I felt a pull then a little shock accompanied by a bang, then another. Then I felt my tube being removed. "These locks on here are pretty shitty!"

"They aren't the Original's Mistress. The originals only had two keys each and I wanted three. I wanted them to be the same, so I changed the locks."

"Don't worry I'm not going to get you off. You have a lot to do to earn that. I have a couple of small Master marine locks that will fit these. I will get you something all together more secure if you pass this test." Mistress gave my cock a few quick strokes.

"It's quite big isn't it boy? Too bad I don't allow these things in my cunt." Just as I started to hump her hand she let go, and then she stepped away to get to her swing position and hit me with the first stroke. I had promised myself I would not scream. I broke on the first stroke I was begging her to stop by the third. If anything she hit me harder.

"That's what a proper canning feels like, did you enjoy it Gar."

"No Mistress J".

"I did" she replied. "But sadly for you my little pain pet it was nowhere near enough to get me off. I'm sure you want me to get off, don't you? So, now I'm going to give you a choice. Like it or not, you are going to get your punishment. You have 50 strokes to come. This requires a yes or no answer, nothing else, do you understand."

"Yes Mistress J".

"Do you want the 50 strokes on your bum?"

No Mistress please no.

"You are an idiot. I'm going to give you your 50 and I'm going to give them to you one each minute for the next 50 minutes. Have you ever heard of Bastinado"?

"No Mistress J"

"Then this is another demonstration for you"

She brought the cane down hard across the soles of my upturned feet.

As I screamed in pain she stood in front of me.

"Hurts, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress J" I replied."

"I'll let you into a secret. But I'm going to charge you for it by putting off your monthly orgasm. Every time you fail to thank me for correcting you I will add 6 strokes to your tally."

"So before I even start you have managed to increase my workload from the 50 strokes I allowed you to get away with. Let's see, I have given you seven absolutely free demonstration strokes and not a single word of thanks. I improved your chastity situation, not once but twice. I educated you regarding bastinado. Not one word of thanks.

Worse of all you haven't begged to worship my womanhood. So here we have 10 infractions and one major offence against Dungeon etiquette so now you owe me 50 on the feet. 60 for the infractions and for 8minsulting me by not begging to lick me the only punishment that fits the crime is I'm going to cut you."

"No no please not that, I'll do anything. I was crying now".

"It would be a shame to cut you. I'm going to enjoy breaking you. I know, I'll cut one, and double your punishment and use this. Do you know what this is Mistress J asked?"

"It's a whip I said knowing that it was somehow special but I was so scared now I dare not stay silent."

"Ohh the man's a genius, ten out of ten, what kind of whip."

"I don't know Mistress J. I'm sorry"

"At last, a correct reply, given in a suitable manner from an idiot sub. I'll give you a clue. There are two things in this dungeon from South Africa. If you name one I won't add any more punishment. If you get both you would probably expect me to reduce your punishment, Wouldn't you?"

"No Mistress I am learning not to expect and just to accept."

"Ohh good boy. What a clever answer. So guess, but remember if you guess two wrong answers that equals no balls for you. I haven't eaten a man's balls for quite some time."

I was convinced I had put myself into the hands of a raving mad bitch now. But I was fairly sure I now recognised her faint accent. Also, I had read about the South African whip their police had used back in the apartheid days. I'm sure that was a Shambok.

Is it a Shambok? Mistress J."

"It is but we will get back to that what's the other.?"

You Mistress J. You are a South African."

"Clever boy."

Spell the name of the whip for me.

"S H A M B O K Mistress".

No, the whip whistled through the air and it felt like a knife cutting deep into my arse.

I screamed and Mistress J laughed.

"Another three cuts and I'll tell you or guess again until you get it right. I want the correct Afrikaans spelling.

Afrikaans is a German/Dutch-based language. I know enough about Dutch to know I could make a dozen mistakes before I got it right.

I'm going to have to make your options more difficult. It's S J A M B O K.

I felt my arse laid open three more times I made the most god-awful howl. I was weeping now.

"Punishment time. Announced Mistress J.

"Please no I can't take that. Please don't." I begged and pleaded.

"Having a man grovel makes me very hot indeed worm. Let's see if you are a man or a grovelling curr. I fancy the latter. I'm going to start the timer on my phone. You will receive a stroke to your feet every minute. I will walk to your head, you will recover your composure, count the stroke when I get there, kiss my cunt and thank me. If you don't do that in one minute that stroke will not count.

When the Sjambok landed for the first time I did not scream. It took it away from me. Mistress J walked the four steps to my head slowly. I was screaming by the time she got there she pulled my head back by my hair and barked silence at me. I managed to be quiet. She pulled my head into a genital kiss.

Worship me, thank me I tried to thank her while my mouth was full of her cunt, and she laughed at me.

"You are an idiot aren't you"? Did your mummy never tell you, it's very rude to speak with your mouth full? Oh, dear. Over a minute." The Sjambock cut the air again, and I howled. At that point, if she had said I'll cut your balls off but no more with this, I would have handed her the knife I would have accepted.

"Kiss scum, good, that was in time." The Sjambok whistled onto the soles of my feet again. On the fourth kiss, Mistress J came. She dropped to her knees curled into a prostrate position and she was shaking.

She left the room again, returning after only a few minutes dressed in red silk pyjamas

She started to release me from the bench. I stood there crying and shaking. "Sit down and let me look at your feet. Good, no blood. That Sjambok is a bastard, isn't it? But you can only ever have one first time so we wanted to make it special. I sat on the bench she had just beaten me on. Jenny climbed onto my lap sitting on me she licked away the tears that were still running down my cheeks my face and my lips. She kissed me, mmm I love to taste myself on a man. If I let you fuck me now will you still be able to fuck me again tonight?

"You said you don't allow cocks in your cunt."

"No that was Mistress J. She is a fucking awful bitch. This is Jenny the slut. I love cocks. Everywhere. In my pussy up my arse, in my mouth. I like balls as well, I love to empty them on my tits. I like them safe in their little bags and I have never eat one of them."

"Don't worry about Mistress J. She only turns up half a dozen times a year at most. Sometimes she goes away for years if I'm being treated right, and I'm never too far away. Now put your cock inside me and let me ride it until you cum." So I did as requested, it would have been rude not to. I came, I'd locked myself up ten days before so as always when I denied myself it felt like I could fill a pint pot.

I'd like to say that Jenny came but she didn't, and she wouldn't let me eat my cream pie. I have always wanted to be made to do that by a strict mistress. Jenny said she was more interested in the Steak and Kidney pie they serve in the Boozer in Catfield. The only thing that delayed us was Jenny wanted me in my tube and nicely put away as she put it. After squirting a pint of cum into Jenny's puss my cock went into the tube with no resistance at all.

We had to nip to my place. I had to give Jenny the door key because it was very painful to walk. I was a bit surprised when she got back to her Land Rover. I think she had just about everything. I'd brought for this trip. She obviously intended I would spend the rest of my three-week visit with her. She was laughing out loud. "You really are a slut aren't you."

"Err I l".

"Dolly Parton" ha ha ha."

I think I blushed a bit.

I'd showered at her place. The welts on my arse stung like a bitch as Jenny soaped me in the shower. Now though, the pain was from the treatment my feet had suffered with the Sjambok. It had me wincing with every step, the welts on my arse were receding.

12