Awful Weather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny is very different from anyone I've ever met before. There is something different going on inside her head. She talks of Mistress J as though she hates her and treats me with concern and tenderness.

She has three personas. Jenny is sweet and nice and wants to be loved. Mistress Jenny who still likes love but needs to be strictly in control. Finally, Mistress J who is a sadist and only gets off by inflicting real pain and torture on some poor bastard like me.

Jenny tells me it's in my best interest to keep her and Mistress Jenny very satisfied as Mistress J only turns up when the other two are feeling neglected. I don't know how this is going to work but Jenny is fucking gorgeous and I'm going to work hard at keeping her happy.

She wanted to buy my food and beer in the pub to apologise for my bruised feet but I wouldn't let her. I insisted on paying. We sat in the pub long after we had finished our meal there was a pub quiz on and although we didn't officially enter we were co-opted into the bar team. I accounted well for myself in the sports section and as the music section was mostly about 50s and 60s, my specialist subject we did well. When it was time to leave Jenny had to practically carry me out. My feet, were agony to walk on.

When we got back to Jenny's cottage she helped me back across the dyke and into the bedroom. "I will understand if you say no but I would like to tie you to my bed. I will do terrible things like sit on your face, suck your cock until you beg me to stop and then maybe a little bit more but I promise no whips or canes or any such things."

When I was a kid I used to say to my mum just before I got a thick ear for breaking a promise that I had made. I had my fingers crossed when I made it. Jenny had her fingers crossed now.

"What's your favourite, latex or leather?"

"Latex".

She gave me a light slap on the stripes on my arse.

"Latex Mistress Jenny!

"Corset or bra knickers and suspenders."?

"Corset, Mistress Jenny"

"Good boy."

"Latex stockings?"

"Yes please, mistress Jenny!"

When I was stretched out and pretty helpless and Jenny was sitting on my chest with her bald fanny inches from my face she said now pay attention. She was fingering the keys for the new locks on my chastity. They were hanging from the chain that had previously hung around Dolly Parton's neck. Or the neck of the bust of Dolly PartonI had bought from a Record fair two years ago.

"Your not a Dolly Parton fan are you?"

"I'm not a fan of her music I said. Well, a little bit she has a nice voice."

"And a wonderful pair of tits", Mistress Jenny added.

"Did you ever lick your mistress's arse boy?"

"I have never had a mistress before Mistress J. Jenny frowned at me. No, silly man, I'm Mistress Jenny, not Mistress J. If you keep me happy you won't see Mistress J very often. I take it that means you have never kissed the brown ring. Now I like a nice big fat cock up my bum just as much as any deeply perverted sex-mad bitch, but I have a golden rule, in this case, a golden brown rule." She laughed at her own joke.

"If you want to get your cock in it, you kiss it first! I don't mean mummy kisses I mean dirty slutty girlfriend kisses with tongues, am I clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Jenny." I was still unconvinced that the way to future love was sticking my tongue into someone I barely knew's arse hole however Mistress Jenny had other ideas and methods equal to her alter ego Mistress J at achieving compliance from a novice sub like me.

She slid forward and as her fanny passed my mouth I got in a lick but she moved forward another inch or so and slid my nose into her fanny and her arse sat right over my mouth. She then let her entire weight sit on my face. You have a choice. Lick and I'll let you breathe. Don't and you suffocate.

I held out for maybe a minute but I did what I really wanted to do anyway and just pushed my tongue out into the tiny space I could make available. Mistress Jenny lifted a little I licked lightly around her bum hole. To be fair all I could taste and smell was a faintly perfumed soap.

I told you I want that tongue of yours in there. I want a proper slutty anal kiss. As far as you can get it in and you keep the fucker there until I brake the kiss. I tentatively pushed my tongue in where I didn't want to put it.

If it's not in as far as I think it should be in ten seconds I'm calling Mistress J you bastard. Get the fucker in now. As soon as I heard her say Mistress J, I had my tongue as far as I could up Jenny's arse before she finished her sentence. Again the only taste was the faint scent of perfumed soap.

That made you move boy, didn't it? Don't answer that. Now get on with making love to my arse with your tongue. I wasn't sure but I thought Jenny came from my arse licking. She stopped for a while, made me stop too then moved back and told me to lick that.

I was a little worried that I was going to get my stale leftovers from a few hours ago but her fanny tasted divine. Like only fresh fanny can. I had a little experience of licking puss and did as I had been taught by a friend of my mum's back when I was still in school. Like a butterfly on a flower, not a pig eating porridge. I wonder if she would have still been mum's friend if mum had known what we were getting up to when her old man was working shifts.

After I had shown my new mistress how well I'd remembered my lessons and given her three more orgasms Mistress Jenny took my tube off again and rode me until I filled her again. This time as soon as I had cum she sat on my face and before I could get hard again the rings and tube were back on and I heard the two little clicks. As she fed me a mixture of my cum and her fanny batter she looked into my eyes and said welcome home my cum slut. I'll protect you from that vicious bitch.

12