Awkward, a Love Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you find?"

"Read the transcript."

***

"God, Mr. C., I've been looking forward to this. Oh, uhm, do you mind if I call you David?"

"Call me anything you want."

>>

"David, hang on a second. How do you have a transcript? Were you taking shorthand during sex?"

"Excellent question. My backyard is high tech. Video, sound, it's quite a set-up."

"Did she know she was being taped?"

"I can't read minds, but I'd be surprised if she knew about the audio, much less the video."

"Video?"

"You sound eager, doc. Sure. Why not? It's my backyard, and I'm good at hiding things. Except for the Violet/Tamara debacle, which was sloppy, as I've already indicated. I'm not going to show you the whole sex tape, but I could show you a snippet of Gemma riding me in the moonlight. She's quite the sight."

Disapproving head tilt.

"You can keep reading."

"David, just tell me the answers."

"Okay," I said. And I really did try to focus. "It's okay. The rest of the transcript descends into gibberish, actually. Because by the time I'd penetrated her, by the time we were actually fucking, both of us gave up on complete sentences, and just reading a transcript of fucking is fairly boring."

"David, c'mon. Stop all the sex talk. How about a clear-cut update."

"I'm trying. Okay. I can't get in official trouble with Gemma. I don't think. She's not enrolled yet. How can the University of California system set rules on people who aren't part of the system? There is the implied enrollment and the actual deposit, etc, but I think it's down to starting classes. Judgment call. It would be messy, but I like to be optimistic, to visualize a positive future. Something you taught me, incidentally."

A smirk? Are psychiatrists supposed to smirk?

"Plus, I'd already offered her a no-strings-attached bona fide research job and gotten her connected with the editors at the student newspaper. Did I mention that she was editor of her high school paper and wanted to write for our university paper? And I was definitely clear that the last time we could be physically intimate was 5 minutes before she officially enrolled, or officially attended, plus I'd already paid her tuition."

"What?"

"To which part?"

"All of it."

"You wanted brevity. Okay, to flesh it out. Earlier that day, I'd taken Gemma on a tour of the school. Sarah stayed behind to go to the beach with some friends who were in town. I hooked Gemma up with a female colleague who owed me a favor and was looking for a research assistant, and then we crashed an off-campus barbecue/slash/pool party that was for the school's newspapers editors and some of the folks who'd kept the paper going all summer."

"You crashed a pool party of college students?"

"God, you make me sound like a jerk. Technically, she crashed. As an advisor to the newspaper, I was invited."

"You're also an eminent journalist?"

"No, I didn't say I was a journalist, much less an eminent journalist. Jeez, you're awfully critical, just because I was telling a story about deflowering the lovely Gemma. Have I mentioned that I can still taste her? Despite having brushed my teeth twice before coming in today. Though she's no longer a virgin? Far from it."

Another disapproving stare.

"I only mention the taste because we had an unusually active morning of fucking around. She's really enjoying the bondage thing. Not for the pain. She's not the pain gal as was her mother. She just likes to lie there, sweating in the sunshine, while I go down on her and make her repetitively cum. I think she likes the reality that she can only writhe, that she can't actually get away from me. And we're almost finished with the various items in the contract."

"So, the contract was actually a check list of the things you intended to do to her?"

"Well, taking into consideration my own preferences and those that I'd gleaned from her diary."

"Did you ever tell her you'd read the diary?"

"Hard to remember the details, but I do recall that she backed up her adolescent fantasies, and that she's a complete trooper. But I digress."

"Is that what you call it? Digress? David, seriously, if you can't keep it together..."

"I haven't been a total jerk. For example, I haven't even asked her for the nipple ring, as yet."

"Generous of you."

"Not entirely, I like sucking and tugging her nipples. She's incredibly erotic, if I haven't mentioned that detail. If she got a piercing during our two weeks together, I'd have to lay off."

"Thoughtful."

"And as for the tattoo, we have an agreement."

"Which is?"

"The evening of the last night, she's going to get a single dot on her uppermost left inner thigh."

"How romantic."

"I'm going to sidestep the sarcasm. The idea is that neither of us is all that big on tattoos, but we wanted a little something to remember the relationship. Her idea, completely. So, a dot, a mole. In an intimate area. I added the meaning, that a dot would reflect a period, an ending of the relationship. And that the dot would be a secret, a fun secret, even as other men slid their thighs or their fingers or their heads along that dot."

"David, do you talk sex all the time, or is this just a special opportunity for you?"

"Just trying to be a good patient."

"Uh huh. Remind me how we got to the seduction of Gemma."

"Seduction BY Gemma. I was the victim. And it's sometimes difficult for me not to talk sex when I can still taste her as we talk."

"Taste her?"

"I was trying to be discrete. By 'her,' I meant 'her pussy.'"

"Whichever. How did it start?"

"We were at the cookout. And no, I'm no kind of journalist, but I am open to calls when one of their writers or editors wants suggestions or an introduction to the right person."

"That's very helpful."

"Yes, it is. And, as you know, I enjoy mentorship, and I would never sleep with any of them, or even flirt with them. They're current students at my college. I'll ignore the criticism of the tilted head. We hadn't been there ten minutes when my alarm beeped."

"Huh?"

"My phone alarm, warning me that someone had entered my house. I did mention that I have a high-tech house, right? Which is how I got the audio that I converted into the transcript that you asked for."

"I didn't ask for a transcript."

"And which is why I have videos of Gemma's first sexual experience. One camera to the side, one camera from behind. No camera on me. I'm not interested in me, but to watch her butt slam down on my cock after having initially been so hesitant. It's truly priceless."

"And Sarah?"

"Ah, yes. I went to a corner of the pool party, turned on my phone video, and watched as a topless Sarah walked out into my backyard."

"Wasn't she with friends? And she just walked out naked?"

"Yikes, I think you're a bit distracted. I said topless, not naked. And if she'd brought her friends, I'd have mentioned them--since that would have been a 2nd infraction of the house rules. Remember, no visitors, no nudity. Her friends cancelled, so she went back to the house."

"What did you do?"

"Twenty minutes later, I was home watching her."

"Watching her?"

"I'd made a big deal about how the alarm would make a loud buzz if anybody entered by inserting the code. It would give a warning to anybody in the backyard. The code is 345267, by the way, to show much I trust you."

My psychiatrist looked at me lovingly, perhaps. Perhaps not.

"And, so, armed with that information, Sarah would have assumed that she'd have absolute privacy, or at least a 30-second warning if anybody came through the front door. Plenty of time to make herself presentable."

Head nod.

"So, I came home and lay on a couch a few feet from where she was sunbathing."

"She'd had time to cover up?"

"No, she was still topless."

"And she let you watch?"

"Well, I was inside a spare bedroom, slowly jerking off while watching her and slowly re-reading her diary, particularly the bits that outlined sexual fantasies about me."

"Didn't the buzzer warn her that you were entering?"

"I hadn't mentioned that there's a way to bypass the warning buzz."

"Of course."

"Did I mention that a few of the 1st floor windows are basically one-way mirrors?"

"No."

"Well, two of the bedrooms are on the 1st floor, and so for privacy, I made the windows one way."

"How big is the house?"

"It's this big modern hunk of wood. Lots of bedrooms, but tasteful. Do you want to see what I was reading? From her diary? I took photos."

I tried to hand over my phone, but my doctor held up her hand as if I were handing her some sort of disembodied sexual body part.

"Okay, I'll hit some highlights. 'Oh, David, how I long to feel your touch. How I long to feel you press yourself against me, to feel your need and your hardness slide up and then inside me. Oh, we shouldn't but we should. Shouldn't we? You deserve so much..."

"David, I get the gist. She has a crush on you. Why?"

"That's an excellent question."

"And why were you so eager to ship Sarah back to San Diego?"

"Another excellent question."

"And why did you pay for Gemma's tuition?"

"All excellent questions. I should add that I'd paid an equivalent amount for Sarah's tuition. I should also add, however, that when I do interviews, I try not to ask 3 questions in a row. It can confuse the interviewee."

Stony face.

"Just an FYI. No need to get critical. Anyway, a day or two after they'd arrived, I'd rifled through their toiletries and rooms, which is when I saw the violin, which she'd hidden in the closet for some reason. And I read all 3 diaries."

"Three?"

"Sarah's, Gemma's, and Kristen's."

"Kristen, Gemma's aunt? Your old girlfriend?"

"Exactly. I told you this would get confusing, but you're on the ball, as always. So, the girls had gone grocery shopping, which gave me plenty of time to read everything."

"That's not a lot of time."

"Have I mentioned that I have excellent reading skills?"

Stony face.

"Anyway, why would I want to get rid of Sarah? First, I'd told Caroline I wouldn't fuck Sarah during her visit. And perhaps I didn't put the emphasis on the last few words of that agreement, but, in my mind, that is where the emphasis belonged. DURING HER VISIT. Once the upcoming visit was concluded, we would be free to do what we wanted. Well, not entirely free, since there are always consequences to any behavior, but at least I wouldn't be a liar to my beloved. So, I wanted to get the clock started."

"Uh huh."

"Of course, I didn't know if she'd follow through, or if I would, but I like having options."

"Apparently."

"Doc, I don't even know what you mean with the 'apparently', but to continue. The second big reason is that I also knew that Gemma wanted to fuck me, and that there would only be a narrow window of opportunity, and so I wanted her in the house, alone. And so a topless Caroline was the ticket."

"And why were you so confident that Gemma would want to date you and also wouldn't tell on you?"

"I didn't say she wanted to date me. If she'd wanted to date me, I'd have steered clear. She wanted to fuck me. Big difference."

"You leave a lot of information hanging."

"Right, you want the visuals. I'm lying on a very comfortable sofa, watching Sarah, who's maybe 8 feet from me. She parallel to the house, so I get the full effect of her long body. I'd mentioned her being ridiculously good looking, right? Very different from Gemma, who's hot in a different way. Sarah's like her mother. They're freaks. Tall, skinny, big boobs. Dense breast tissue. Topped by these sweet faces. Kind of a super race from another planet. Under other circumstances, I might both of them annoying."

"Got it."

"So, I'm reading about how much Sarah loves me, etc, and how much she wants to seduce me. How she's so appreciative of the tuition money."

"What tuition money?"

"I just mentioned it a few minutes ago."

"Why did you pay for their schooling?"

"First off, I'm fairly rich, and I don't have kids, and it seemed like the right thing to do. But it hasn't taken much thought. I opened 529 accounts for Gemma and Sarah when they were a few months old, just as I did for Sarah's sibs. $400/month has gone into each account since they were babies. With the stock market doing well, each has plenty to get through college and probably grad school if that's of interest."

"Why would you do that? And you were still in college--how could you afford it? And weren't the fathers suspicious?

"There are those 3 questions again."

Head tilt.

"I could afford it because of the inheritance I mentioned. And, I felt like I owed it to the families since neither of these girls would have been born if I hadn't been fucking their moms at the time. I don't have access to the fathers' thinking, but they were always struggling financially and probably just figured I was rich and generous."

"Who died?"

"My dad. Cancer. Freshman year of college."

"Sounds rough. Should we talk about him?"

"Are you planning on us taking a room for the weekend? That'd be another whole can of worms."

"So, you're responsible for both of these girls? For their births? This is confusing."

"This is also heading into a mess of details. Let's flash back to Sarah."

"Okay."

"So, she's seen me as this virginal uncle."

"Virginal?"

"Probably not literally a virgin. But I never bring girlfriends to San Diego, or mention girlfriends, since that would be disrespectful to Caroline. I live in this big house, and I study a lot, and I get articles published in magazines that they read. And I don't have a dad bod, as yet. Then they found the diary in which Kristen waxed on about how awesome I am. And then they found out that I'd been contributing to their college funds all these years. I'm a mystery to them, and so the two girls decided they'd see which of which of them could lose their virginity to me during this trip."

Head tilt.

"As I've said, it's all about the diaries."

"So, you were watching Sarah in the backyard?"

"As I often say, you're a quiet perv, doc. I don't think I said I was simply watching Sarah. I think I said I was slowly masturbating while rereading the sexy bits of her diary while watching her lie parallel to the house, perhaps 8 feet away. Without a top to cover her freakishly perfect breasts."

"Okay."

"And part of my enthusiasm is that I now had the ammunition to kick her back to Caroline's, which would allow Gemma to win the bet."

"Very gracious of you."

"I'll let that slide, doctor. I will add that while I had a variety of thoughts, my attention shifted to just the visual when Sarah started to masturbate."

"That'd get your attention."

"Well, I'd say that would get anybody's attention. Freak girl is maybe 8 feet away, and I can see her tweaking nipples and slipping her fingers inside her swim suit, and digging into the, uhm, what did we agree was safe? Pudenda, I think."

"Whatever."

"So, here's Sarah, tweaking these nipples, and she was still wearing those bikini bottoms from when her family had visited the month before. Remember those?"

Maybe a nod, maybe not.

"You remember, when she was showing off her camel toe to her puritan cousin, who she's always called uncle? Anyway, her fingers have slipped past the elastic, and she's sliding her fingers into that wet pussy. I mean I can almost taste it."

"David, c'mon."

"Sorry. You said, whatever, but I'll keep it chaste. Suddenly, she hops up and comes straight to the window, as if she's looking straight at me."

"And?"

"Well, I had a moment's fright, of course, since I was an old guy jerking off to his masturbating teen child while reading her diary. I mean, someone could criticize."

"Yes, they probably could."

"Fortunately, she just wanted to look at herself for a second. And of course, I looked back. Very similar to her mother, but also different. More moles with Sarah, whose breasts were a tad bit smaller, though still quite large. And I'd definitely been accurate about the areolae. Small, like her mothers. Though, as I think about it, maybe they just seem small because of the large, round, firm breasts that surround them. Should get out a ruler."

"Good idea."

"You do get snarky. Anyway, she went back, and you know what she did?"

Shrug of shoulders.

"She went back to the couch thing. I guess it's a chaise. I'm no expert on pool furniture, but I do know it's heavy. And I do know that it's exactly where I put one of my backyard microphones."

"Oh, right. The technological backyard. The transcript."

"Exactly. And she was able to maneuver that chaise so that she could look directly into the mirror. It's heavy, and she had to twist the whole contraption in a small arc. I felt bad for her. Almost bad enough to go help."

"Almost."

"Right, almost. And then I watched her run to the back door, run down the hall, and into her room, which was adjacent to my current location, which--incidentally--was locked. And then she reached into a small bag that she kept in a zippered portion of her suitcase."

"How would you know that?"

"Good point. I didn't know where she'd gone until I saw her return to the backyard. She was holding a dildo, so I knew where she'd gotten it."

"Ah, from your search of the girls' rooms."

"They're women. And I'd found the bag with the dildo while doing my due diligence."

"That's what it's called. Due diligence."

"Right. So, Sarah has slammed my chaise against the window so that she could she herself. A direct 90 degree angle. Which is something I would simply never do."

"What's that?"

"Make some big effort to watch myself masturbating. I mean, I guess it's not as bad as watching some other guy masturbate, but really, I'm not sure I'd even be able to get it up if the visual stimuli were limited to me."

"Okay, where's this going?"

"Oh, sorry, doc, I know you want to get to the climax of this story."

Serious eyes.

"So, she lies back down on the chaise. Did I suggest she'd pulled off her panties?"

"No, but how is that important?"

"To her, it was very important."

"How so."

"Well, I'd turned on my microphone, because she'd started talking. And, no, she'd kept those bikini bottoms on."

"Are the windows soundproof?"

"Good question. Not particularly soundproof, but I was wearing ear buds. And, she's got the dildo next to her, ready to go, and she starts to finger herself, and her other hand is gripping her wrist, and even though she's lined herself up to look at herself, she's got her eyes squeezed shut, and you'll never guess what she starts to say."

Stony face.

"And I guess you aren't going to try to guess? Well, what she says is, 'oh, David, stop. This is so wrong. Please stop.' And you know what she then says?"

"Can we move on, please?"

"Nope, not even close. In a deeper voice that was a fairly good imitation, 'darling, you know we need to be together. I need you, I need to be inside of you.' Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather."

"Well, you might have been in an awkward position, with the masturbation and all."

"It's pretty easy to tell when you're being critical. I was being metaphorical about the feather. Besides, I was not masturbating."

"Oh?"

"I was setting up my phone so that it would record this once-in-a-lifetime moment. Which would make the first of 2 such moments in one day, which is easily a personal record."

"Uh huh."

"So once I'm set up, I go back to masturbating. My thought is to try to time my efforts with Sarah's, which is relatively easy to do since she was giving an excellent play by play."

Head shrug.

"So, the next half hour is incredibly intense. She uses the dildo as a proxy for my penis, sliding it in and out of her mouth, interspersed with very flattering comments, like "oh, David, you're so hard,' and 'oh, David, you're so big.' Stuff like that. She'd even gag herself on me, or at least on my proxy, while wrapping her hair in a fist and seeming to force herself onto the dildo/slash/me."