Awkward, a Love Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not hearing the difficulty."

"Well, one difficulty is that I wanted to cum and she was delaying everything. As I think I've mentioned, I'm proud of a few things. My writing and mentorship, of course, but also my ability to delay ejaculation, which--as I've said--could also be considered an inhibition or inability, though I am eventually able. But after a while, after watching and listening to her gag herself while talking about my big cock, I found myself on the edge. Actually, the choking got so loud that I had to turn down the volume."

"Can we get to some sort of psychological issue?"

"I guess I could talk about how Tamara had to delay her flight back because of some crisis, though I don't see how ancient artifacts can have a crisis. I mean, they're really old. That's why they're artifacts. A week matters? Or we could discuss how Violet has almost finished her book, and she's extended it past what I'd suggested while cutting 40 pages, which is impressive, but the more psychologically juicy story relates to something more medical."

"Oh?"

"Pudendal swelling."

Stern look.

"I was impressed at just how different Sarah's labia were from her mother's. After a while, she'd removed the bikini panties. Or, if you were listening to her, I'd removed those bikini panties over her objection. Is that what they're called? I don't even know. Maybe bottoms, though that has a somewhat gay sexual connotation, but I digress."

Head tilt.

"I was struck by the fact that I was the one who pulled off the bottoms, or at least that was what she was saying to the microphone embedded in the pillow of her chaise."

"You embedded the microphone into the pillow."

"That's why the choking was so damn loud. Her mouth and throat were right on the damn microphone."

"Uh huh."

"I have a lot of parties, though not this month. Mostly for work, but for various things. And while I don't really like parties, I sometimes like to skim through and listen to what people are saying. Usually painfully banal. But it's different when your daughter is saying, 'oh, David, don't pull away my panties, please don't. I'm already too wet. I won't be able to resist.' And she does this while doing one of those weird movements, with one hand trying to pull down her knickers, and the other grasping at her wrist. 'Oh, David...'"

"I get the gist."

"Okay, so this goes on for quite a while, including a good long while in which I--or my proxy--is vigorously fucking the young girl, but it's as if the fucker is invisible, since I'm what, a few feet from the girl, whose legs are splayed over the wooden armrests. Did I mention she had entirely shaved earlier that day?"

"How would you know that? I thought you avoided cameras in the house."

"I do. I have scruples, though they're a little idiosyncratic. Anyway, Sarah had been rubbing suntan lotion on her own abdomen the afternoon before. I was walking up behind her, minding my own business, and she pulled up the bottoms, or is it panties, and I mean she pulled them up as in away from her skin, not towards her head. I see that look of yours, doctor. I don't know why she'd do such a thing, but maybe just to check herself out, because I don't think she heard me approaching, but maybe. Anyway, I got a good look, and she definitely had pubic hair, and that had just been the day before. So, she'd shaved."

"David, we're going to need to stop."

"Okay, I'm almost there. So, Sarah is jamming, I mean jamming that dildo into her pussy, which according to her diary was still virginal, but if you want to see the video, feel free to ask, but jeez, she certainly didn't look like virgin. I mean she was hammering herself. It was impressive. As a father, I had to say I was quite proud of her."

"David, stop."

"Doctor, you're amazing. That is exactly what she said. 'David, stop. Oh, David, you feel so good. You're so hard..."

"We are way over our time. Enough."

"You missed on that, she didn't mention time or enough."

"I have 5 more minutes, then I really have to go."

"Okay, thanks. As always, bill for the extra time."

I looked at the good doctor. Did she look a bit red? Did she forget sunscreen?

"So, she's slamming away, and I'm impressed by the maturity and the fullness of her labia, or pudenda, though I'm also distracted by the number of times she mentions my name into the microphone. One doesn't often hear one's name said in quite that way, so often."

"How long was this going on?"

"Maybe 45 minutes? An hour? You're probably thinking, sheesh, she's as bad as her dad. An inability to orgasm. To come to the fair maiden's defense, she came multiple times, from what I could tell, and I could have cum earlier myself, but I was waiting for the ultimate time, the final orgasm that would put both of us down for the count."

"So you could get her in trouble and send her home."

"It was all about getting her home. I didn't want her to get in trouble. So, anyway, I'm impressed by the intensity of her sexuality, and the pudendal swelling, which explains the recurrent cameltoe, and I was impressed by the smoothness of her long legs. I'm taller than both she and her mother, but they both have longer legs than I do. And of course, the breasts that are big and not especially jiggly, but they are, uhm, rebounding back and forth with the vigor of the masturbation. Do breasts rebound? I'm not sure the word."

Traffic cop signals to speed it up.

"So, the breasts are moving somewhat apart from the rest of her body. Like, maybe they're on a half-second time delay. And when one of her hands isn't grabbing the other wrist and complaining that Uncle David is too aggressive while also demanding that he be more aggressive, which struck me even then as a bit unfair, that hand--the off hand, I guess--was getting increasingly ruthless with her nipples. She'd been gentle at first, but her increased sexual response had ramped up her pain tolerance, because she was twisting and pulling so hard that there were deep red streaks and blotches that marked her tits, which was in contrast to a slightly different red that was plainly visible on her chest, though that red was presumably more of a general sexual response than the small bruising that she was administering to herself. Though, of course, I was getting all the blame, at least to listen to her tell the story. 'Oh David, you're hurting me. Not so hard. My nipples are sensitive. Please.' I was thinking they didn't look all that sensitive to me, since she was twisting them like a savage."

"David, we need to stop."

"Two minutes. And she'd even slap her pussy and slap the nipples. Again, blaming her puritanical uncle who was close to being unable to delay ejaculation, as a matter of fact. And it occurred to me that she and her mom shared these freakishly Barbie bodies and deep sexual streaks, and, judging from the fact that Sarah had lined up the chaise so that she could watch as she fucked herself, they shared a healthy dose of exhibitionism. But you know where they differed?"

The doctor tapped her watch.

"C'mon, guess."

"Sarah appears to be more interested in pain than her mother."

"Bingo, doc. Caroline has never liked being slapped, spanked or tweaked nearly as hard as her daughter appeared to be. Plus, I'd never heard Caroline talk about wanting to be forced into sex. Now, Grace is a different story, but that would indeed be a different story."

"David, it seems that my next patient didn't show up, but we do have to wrap this up or we'll be into the time for the patient after that."

"Okay, so she's been fucking herself for close to an hour, and she's sweating and mottled, her pussy's engorged, and she back to just sliding her fingers into herself, though she does sometimes go back to her old standby.

"Standby?"

"Gagging herself with the dildo, which doesn't strike me as appealing, but to each his or her own. Or their own. I'm a big fan of multiple identities--I can certainly identify with people who are different than what they might seem. The theys who've escaped from the he/she duality."

Stony silence.

"You know what she does next?"

"Is it a variation on the themes that you've already discussed at great length?"

"A little different."

Shoulder shrug.

"She stands and comes up to the window, my window, and she continues to masturbate. She's literally kissing the window. Her breasts are mashed up against the window. Her pussy is about at my eye level, if I sit down, and she's maybe an inch from my face as I watch her cum so hard that she falls to the grass."

"Well, that's a pretty dramatic climax to the story."

"Right? At least for her. I was so preoccupied by getting such an up-close look at such a woman, at such a freakishly beautiful woman who wouldn't have existed without me, that it was rather intense to watch her literally fall to the ground in the throes of a sort of 19th century over-the-top passion."

"And she's your daughter."

"Y'know, doc. We should talk about that. I'm not sure I was entirely straightforward about the definition of daughter. I'm as responsible for Gemma as I am for Sarah, but we really are out of time."