Awkward Boner Ch. 01

Story Info
The girls even the score.
2k words
4.41
30.8k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemFreak
FemFreak
593 Followers

Alex almost decided to skip class today. After the last time he saw Stacy he couldn't bare to look at her again. He thought he could slip in five minutes late and avoid eye contact, but Stacy had other plans.

"So you decided to show your face." He hadn't yet entered the building. The campus was mostly deserted. Stacy leaned against a wall, Wearing a different, yet still sagging pair of jeans. Victoria paced out of the door while Alex was still frozen, her posture tight and eyes judgemental. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't call campus police for sexual assault."

Alex was shaking. He didn't ask for any of this. "I-" His eyes began to water. Was this it? Was he going to get kicked out of school for this? "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry. I just-"

"You jacked off on my ass!" Stacy said loudly. Alex cowered. "I feel violated Alex!"

"I'm so sorry!" Alex looked down. "I couldn't stop. I tried to get away-"

"What do you mean get away?" She raised an eyebrow.

"He was trying to find an excuse to leave." Victoria added intelligently. "So what you're saying is, you aren't a rapist, you're just a pervert?"

Alex was paused, getting his thoughts together. He decided to be honest. "I," He gulped down a sob, "I get aroused at almost anything. I can't help it. Sometimes it's just random. That's why I don't talk to people or make any friends." Damn his cock, it was already beginning to harden again. Stacy's pants hung from one hip. Were those the same panties? Had she washed them? He shook his head. Not now. Not at a time like this. "If you want to, go ahead. It's not like I had a future with anyone anyway."

"Wow, so dramatic." Stacy rolled her eyes. "Can you believe this Victoria?"

"Actually, I have an idea." Victoria said with a vicious smile. Stacy raised an eyebrow as Victoria whispered in her ear.

"Okay." Stacy shrugged and smirked in the same sadistic way. "Hey Alex, where do you live?"

"Uh," Alex wondered what they had planned. "Butcher street, 554."

"We'll meet you there at eight." Stacy said cryptically. "Either that, or we're getting you expelled, and maybe put in prison. Got it?" Alex nodded. They both turned and he watched their asses as they left. God damn it, he was hopeless.

Once he was back home he dutifully did all the schoolwork he could before he heard a knock at the door. He opened it and let the girls in. They left their bags at the door. "Can I get you anything?"

"Tea?" Victoria asked. Stereotypical, but he did have some. He nodded and quickly got his kettle to a boil.

"So you live alone?" Stacy asked, looking around. "I have three roommates and can hardly pay the bills. Heck, and this place is still bigger!"

"Scholarship's." Alex explained as he poured some tea. He gave the cup to Victoria she smiled politely.

"Thank you. Now then, to business." She took one sip before placing it on the living room table, standing upright, and beginning, "You have wronged my friend, and disturbed me greatly." Alex looked down and away. "Look at me Alex." He obeyed. Her eyes were commanding. "I talked Stacy out of reporting you. And in fact, she is willing to forgive you completely and put the matter behind us." She said. Alex felt a great sense of relief at that. "But only on three conditions."

He felt like she was pretending to be his mother. Why did that turn him on? "First, we both still need your help passing Biology. And we expect you to be enthusiastic about it, as well as honest about anything that could distract you from helping us."

Alex nodded. "Of course."

"Second," She held herself like a woman in the military, but with a casual smile. She paced around him like a lioness measuring up prey, "We want proof that you could not control yourself." Alex felt a shiver go down his spine. "So you will comply with our experiments tonight. If we think you did what you did on purpose, the deal is off."

Alex swallowed hard before asking, "What type of experiments?"

"And that leads us to our third caveat." She walked around and stood close behind him. "The bible says an eye must be paid for an eye. You humiliated poor Stacy here." Alex felt cold. "I think it is only fair that you put things right."

Alex's body and cock felt like a caveman trapped under thousand year old ice. His blood ran cold and hard and he was unable to move. "H-How." He said. His mind told him this was insane. But his heart told him it was right, and his body had decided long ago that it didn't care what Alex felt about anything.

"Well, as I witnessed her event, I will wittiness this one." She shrugged like it was obvious, but she still had to explain it, "And in all other ways, we should keep things equal. I don't want anyone thinking this was anything but fair."

Alex nodded.

"So you agree?" He saw a nasty spark of sadism. "Excellent. Now, lets recreate the conditions. First, you willingly withheld your gender, so we trusted you as if you were one of us. You got to see certain parts of us unfairly, normally show a man. So, I would like you to go to my bag and change into those clothes. We will wait here, you may use another room." She smiled. "This should only take a few minutes. I'm very glad you decided to man up to your actions."

Alex took the bag and moved to the bathroom. He opened it with horror. Stacy must have changed, because this is what she had been wearing that day. He couldn't put this on. He had never worn anything like this. He was a man. He had pride.

His cock tore through the air as he undressed and reluctantly put on the pink panties. His hard cock barely fit, as did his gonads. He felt where the cum had dried on his backside. Then he put on the bra. It was too big, but still fit far too well for his liking. He looked at his reflection and stopped with horror and excitement. If it weren't for the cock the woman in the reflection would have been perfectly convincing, if unfortunately flat. Damn his hips. Alex saw, with horror, a damp spot where his cock was pushing out the panties. He covered himself and waddled out.

Just as he did Stacy saw him and openly laughed for a full half minute. She sat down on the couch, leaning back, and fell into a long string of giggles. Victoria just stood there, judging him with a smile. He didn't know which was more humiliating. "You really are a pervert!" Stacy chuckled.

As hurtful as that was, Victoria's comment to follow seemed to sting his soul even more, "You look beautiful in those." He couldn't tell if it was an honest compliment, or a sarcastic insult. He wasn't sure if he wanted to know. "Now, for the second part. Give Stacy the same show she gave you."

Alex didn't know how long he could keep this up. Alex marched in front of Stacy, avoiding her glare. He hesitated before he slowly turned his rear to her and facing Victoria. Stacy was laying back like a man at a strip club. Then he bent down as if doing a squat. "No covering." Victoria ordered. "Hands on your knees." He did so and Victoria nearly choked on her tea. "Oh, my." The outburst sent a shivering shock wave across Alex's body. "So wet. Naughty girl." Victoria chuckled. "How's the view?"

"I didn't think a boys butt could be this cute." Alex looked back and saw her biting her lip. "Now then, when I fell on you were grabbing all sorts of things." Alex felt close to cumming already. His wet, slick cock was twitching against the soft fabric. He heard shuffling behind him, as if she was getting ready. He wasn't sure how long he could resist. "Sit down." He slowly did so and landed on her lap. But as he did he felt something smooth and plastic. Looking back he saw that she had strapped on a black rubber cock over her jeans when he wasn't looking. It was between his butt cheeks.

He felt he pressure on his rear end and couldn't stop his body from seizing from the sensation, "Ah!" he moaned as she held his hips and thrust. It slipped along the panties, stimulating everything from under his scrotum to his tailbone. His cock pressed hard on the sheer fabric, and hers on his crack. He was about to blow. "Please, no more!" He said.

"Why?" Victoria asked, sipping her tea at the spectacle. "If you don't consent we can stop, but I thought you knew what you were getting into?"

"Just-" His rear clenched, "I'm going to cum!" He whimpered. Admitting it made him even more confused and embarrassed.

"Just from this?" Stacy asked, slowly thrusting. His toes curled and his hands clenched tight against his knees. "What a slut. I'm not even in you yet."

"Y-Yet?" Alex stuttered. He shook his head, "P-Please! Don't make me come! Not like this!"

"That was the point of the test." Victoria clarified. "Besides, don't you want to?"

"T-Testosterone." He tried to explain. "If I cum too much, I wont have as much. I wont work out as hard. I'l-I'll-"

"Be more girly?" Victoria asked. "I'm not sure if I believe that." She spoke candidly. "But if you do, then the lesson will be learned even better. The point is that you don't feel in control. If you think this will turn you into a girl, all the better for us. This is your punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes." He was on the edge. His chest heaved.

"Do you consent to going further?"

"Yes." His voice shook.

"Play with his tits." Victoria added. "I heard it builds tissue there, makes them grow, and makes them more sensitive." She probably didn't believe that either, but it didn't matter. He felt Stacy's hands touch his midriff and grab his tits from under the bra as she picked up the pace with her thrusting. "Ahhh!" he couldn't take it. "B-But-" He kept resisting up until the final moment. "But I don't want to look like a girl!"

"Good." Victoria said in a sultry breath. Stacy grunted. Just like before, he lost control and let it happen. His ass ground against the cock hungrily and he groaned as his sensitive body reached climax immediately. He came through the panties and it shot all across the floor and room on the first shot. It just missed Victoria's feet. The rest of the waves trickled out and dropped between his legs. The panties were soaked now.

"Impressive." Victoria was intrigued and curious as his body shook and thrust and came. It had gotten all over the television, carpet, and now dribbled on the table. He kept grinding and cumming until he felt completely empty and his booty stopped bouncing on the cock behind him. Stacy still played with and twisted his tits just enough to elicit whines and grunts, even past his long and tortuous orgasm. "It's only been three minutes since I started my tea." Victoria said. "I think I believe him when he says he didn't mean it. Poor boy."

"Yea." She slapped his ass and he shivered and moaned. "I still think we should have gone further."

"Justice has been done." Victoria announced. "You agreed to put the matter behind us Stacy."

"Yea yea." Stacy stood up, thrusting Alex forward. He stumbled and bent over the table. He stepped on cum "Everything forgiven, yea?" She looked at the pitiful man before her. She seemed genuine but greedy for more. "Bygones and all that right?" her imposing black cock still swung from her hips, just behind his ass.

"R-Right."

"Then we will see you tomorrow." Victoria got up and walked to the door. "We should study at your place from now on. It is more private. You know, just in case." Alex nodded. "You can keep those." She smiled. "As a present. Remember to clean up a bit before we return of course." The two of them left him there with his room covered with cum.

FemFreak
FemFreak
593 Followers