Awkward Boner Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls give him a present, and teach him to like anal.
1.9k words
4.57
34.7k
45

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemFreak
FemFreak
593 Followers

Alex knew it had to be all in his head, but he swore the bra he was given fit better a week afterwards. A few seconds of Stacy pinching his tits couldn't have done that, right? They didn't just grow like that, at least not overnight. His puffy chest stood out erect in the cold air in a very feminine way. He wouldn't describe himself as having "boobs" yet, but he was getting dangerously close. Perhaps he wasn't working out hard enough. He also thought he looked even more shapely than before, his hips seemed larger. Maybe it was just his waist getting smaller?

Or maybe it was that he was jacking off nearly every day now, and playing with his tits every time he did so. And maybe that had sent all the testosterone out of his body.

He'd given the two girls two tutoring sessions and they'd been happy so far. He had feared that they would continue exploiting him, but Victoria seemed to regulate her friends behavior. He'd been trying to avoid awkward incidences by relieving himself beforehand and at first it had worked. However, it seemed to have increased his sex drive, and now he had to time his orgasms to be within five minutes of their arrival or he'd be too aroused to think straight for the next hour. It got so bad that he began to fetishize the study sessions, since it was the one time he'd let himself go. He tried to increase the sessions to make sure they met at least once a day, otherwise he'd go crazy. If they agreed to meet before class, he'd be all the more thankful for the extra opportunity.

One day, they arrived early. Too early. He was hot and ready, but had nowhere to go.

"So," Alex explained, "The tangent is this." He wrote out the answer, trying not to think of anything illicit.

"Great." Stacy nodded. Victoria wrote down notes with intensity. "I've been working at that for a while." Alex tried not to look at her inappropriately, but Stacy had taken a liking to leaning over the table provocatively. The curve of the spine, the fact that her pants sat halfway up her ass, the subtle movements of her breasts as she listened to him explain something.

"Alex." Victoria started, "You have been doing very well. Thank you."

"Thank you." Alex nodded, trying not to think about how cute she was in her black and red outfit.

"But I think you need to tell us something." Victoria prompted him. "We did have an agreement." She seemed to be noticing his eyes.

"Right." Alex gulped. "I," Stacy looked at him curiously. "I guess,"

"Say it." Victoria was adamant.

"I'm getting distracted." Alex said with shame. "I'm sorry. I will do better."

"No need to be angry at yourself." Victoria shook her head. "You are a wonderful teacher. And an honest gentleman." She smiled at him. "In fact, I was hoping to end our session a bit early today to give you a gift."

"Really?" Alex was skeptical. "What do you mean?"

"Here!" Victoria handed him a box. "Please, open it." He popped open the top and felt his stomach churn at the sight as he unraveled the cloth. "It's just a cute outfit. Blouse, corset, skirt, leggings," She explained. "and a wig." His breaths were shallow. "Try them on!"

"But," Alex stated what he hopped to be obvious, "I'm a guy"

"But it turns you on." Victoria said what he hoped had not been obvious. "Doesn't it?"

"Thank you." Alex tried not to sound to sincere, "Maybe later, but-"

"No butts." Victoria was stern. "You are distracted. You said you'd let us help you, and this is part of that." She explained. "Go change, and we'll help you calm down a little." She said that with a sultry lick of the lips.

Alex's grip tightened as his lungs squeezed out, "Oh, Okay." His imagination went wild with possibilities as he left the room.

He changed in the bathroom and once again was hard as a rock when he saw himself in the mirror. His skirt was short and plaited; his bodice was tight and turned mostly nothing into almost something on his chest. His curves were tight and very real. His cock escaped the skirt with ease and Alex began to question who the person in the mirror really was. She was so pretty. Her blond hair was long down to her waist. Her cleavage was tiny and cute and noticeable in the low cut top. Her narrow waist curved out into her wide hips and skirt as a woman's should. Her legs were long, smooth, fit and clothed in garters held up by the belt inside her skirt. Her arms were subtle and articulate and wore gauntlets of cloth. Her ass was framed by black lace and was eye-catching in the worst way.

Her gloves stroked the cock that pierced out over the panties and under the skirt and he grunted in pleasure. Another gauntlet stroked the inside of the whores bare upper legs and he shivered in delight. That whore in the mirror had to be someone else. Someone other than him. She was so hot, the slutty girl named Alex.

"Well?" he stopped and quickly hid his arousal as Victoria walked into the bathroom. "Oh." He turned to the girls.

They seemed entranced. "H-How do I look?" His voice cracked high unconsciously. His hips wiggled anxiously.

"I hate it." Stacy's face said otherwise. "Fuck, how do you pull that off?" She was jealous of Alex? Alex could only imagine how red his face was.

"Wow." Victoria shook her head. "Just, wow." Alex didn't know why, but he felt really good about that. He felt good about looking pretty.

They gawked at him. He asked, his voice cracked high again, "You like it?"

"Well," Victoria interrupted. She too had been enraptured by him, "I think it's obvious that you like it." There was no point in hiding it. "Do a little twist." He did and showed them everything. "Spectacular." She seemed impressed. "Well, let's get to business." She averted her eyes for a moment. "It looks like you have a shower stall." He did, there was a crystal clear glass door. He lived alone, so modesty hadn't been a factor. "Well, which of us should do it?" Victoria asked Stacy. Stacy held out a fist and the two girls shook their fists three times. One signed scissors, the other signed paper "Ah, Looks like it's you."

"Damn." Stacy didn't seem too disappointed. "You always watch."

"What are you doing?" Alex shook with aroused fear.

"Get in the shower." Stacy rolled her eyes and opened the door. He did so and she followed. It was a bit cramped, but the larger woman maneuvered him till he could see himself in the bathroom mirror and she was behind him, her hips against his. "You look pretty sexy right?" Alex dared not answer, but couldn't take his eyes off himself. "You better." She reached around and touched his cock. Alex felt a wave of satisfied heat throughout his tight, girlish body, "Because the only girls underwear you're going to see, is yours."

She stroked as he felt himself immediately wet with his own juices. He saw his own blushed, feminine face make an "O" as his cock was pumped and his rump was bumped by Stacy's strong and soft body. He was going to cum all over the glass door. Victoria was blushing as well as she watched from the other side, her tight tush sitting halfway on the bathroom counter. She wasn't touching herself, but she looked ready to. She looked more like a scientist looking at a specimen. Then he felt Stacy stop touching his front and whimpered as he felt her grab his ass with both hands. She massaged his rear and he felt a finger draw up his panty clad scrotum and press on his hole, then trail it's way back down.

His cock thumped against the glass as he heard her giggle and retrieve something from her pocket. He heard slick, slapping sounds as her hands rubbed together and felt a lotion lubed finger explore up his skirt and down the waistband of his panties. It explored down his spine and he shook as her hand dived between his cheeks and massaged his anus.

"Oh!" The slutty girl in the mirror thrust forward as the pressure increased. "W-Wait!" Alex begged. He saw his own cock pressed down between his legs against the glass as his ass clamped down on an invading digit. "N-Not inside of me!" Alex begged.

"Why?" Victoria asked. "You have a very slutty bum." She said beyond the glass, "A fuckable fanny. A big bubble butt. Doesn't that turn you on? You thought about Stacy's rear before didn't you?" Alex nodded in shame as Stacy held back from penetration and instead went lower, her wet hands gripping his balls and squeezing. "Bumfucking her rear I mean." He thrust against the glass. It hurt, but the slick sensation brought him closer. "It's only fair right?" Victoria argued. "You like the idea of slutty girls getting bum-fucked, right? Of whore's getting it up the ass?"

"Yes." He admitted. His body ground against Stacy.

"You aren't much of man." The statement made his heart grow cold. "But you are a very pretty girl. With a very horny bottom."

"Yes." He felt the hand slick back to his rear.

"Tell her." Victoria ordered.

"Fuck my butt." His voice was high and girly. He saw the girl in the mirror beg in desperation, "My pretty, slutty ass!"

"Dirty girl." Victoria smiled as he felt a finger ease into him. The slick finger was hard and methodical and unkind. Alex loved it. It hurt in a good way. It went deeper and deeper and soon Alex let go of the illusion that he was a man being humiliated. Alex was a pretty girl getting fucked by another pretty girl, and that was hot. Girls fingering each other was sexy. A girl ramming into another girls ass was something any strait man would love to see. The girl in the mirror relaxed and the finger sunk down to the knuckle. "Ah!" Alex cooed. "Yes!"

Stacy's tits pushed Alex's tits against the glass, and her hips and grip pushed the cock flat and down against the slick glass as she fucked that horny slut in mirror. "There we go. Just relax."

Alex did, and it felt far better than jacking off. Being a fucktoy felt great. The girl cock dripped and was already so close. "S-Stacy!" The glass was already dirty from precum when the sluts hips bucked back in helpless orgasm. Alex's pretty, sweaty face pressed down the glass as he creamed it. The free cock spurt against the door and splattered as Stacy fucked Alex from behind. "Ah!" The butt-slut kept cumming as her finger pumped. The whore's slender legs went weak. Alex's face slid down until there was slick cum dirtying the reflections face. Their knees hit the ground and the slut shook in her bodice as Stacy kept pumping cum out of the mindless, moaning sex object in the mirror.

"Lick it." He didn't know who said it, maybe it was the slutty girl in the mirror, but Alex obeyed and licked the wet, dripping glass wall covered in his own cum. It tasted amazing.

"What a pervert." Stacy removed her finger from his trembling body.

"Yes." Victoria agreed. "But a cute one. And a smart one." She smiled. "Thank you Alex, for letting us help you. If you ever need anything like this again, please don't hesitate to ask."


FemFreak
FemFreak
593 Followers