Awkward Boner Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex's gets used to being their toys.
2.7k words
4.67
20.4k
48

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemFreak
FemFreak
591 Followers

One day, only Victoria came, and she came thirty minutes early. It was a worst-case scenario. He wore jeans and a belt, so there was no chance of his dick escaping lie the first time they had studied together, but he knew he'd have trouble keeping himself on topic. She wore a tight white blouse and miniskirt that outlined her pert body with grace and precision. He gulped and she looked him the eyes, "Stacy couldn't make it, and I decided to bring snacks. I hope you don't mind."

His mind began to run wild with visions of phallic foods and sweet white creamy confections.

"Sandwiches." She interrupted his thought process. He nodded, realizing he had been staring at her blankly. "But I also had a favor to ask." She walked to the living room table and set up the study area and meals. "You're studying Health Science, right?" She asked. He nodded and sat down across from her. "I'm planning on being a doctor." She bit into a sandwich with a small bite and held it with her dainty paws. Then she washed it down with tea from a thermos she would regularly bring with her, "Given our history, I wanted to know if you would be interested in a," she searched for the words, "Minor change in our relationship." Then she blushed, "I mean, I would still like to be friends." She clarified. "But obviously we've gone further than that and have a certain trust in each other."

"Yea." He agreed, squirming under her curious gaze. "I can see that."

"There are some things I'd like to try that I'd be embarrassed to ask anyone else. And I'd be willing to trade." She began her offer. Alex didn't dare imagine what she was implying. "Let me start over." She sighed. She sounded awkward. "A few days ago I came early, but you didn't answer the door. So I walked around to your bathroom window." Alex felt an icy chill in his veins. "I didn't see anything." She clarified. "but I heard something... indecent." Alex felt himself sweating. "And so I waited, but the next day I was early again, and the next," Alex shivered in shame. "I don't blame you!" She shook her head apologetically. "In fact, I wanted to help you!"

"H-How?" Alex asked.

"Well," She began to blush, "Am I right to believe that I am partially the cause of your frustrations?" Alex looked away. "So I am." She guessed correctly. "Well, we can help each other out, I think." She smiled. "You see, after I saw you before during our," she repressed a naughty smile, "Experiment. And our session after," She tried to keep her voice even, "I realized that I've only ever seen pictures and models of people, but not the anatomy of real people yet. I've never performed a real checkup on anyone." Her blushing face was beat red when she said, "and I'd love it if you could show me your anatomy in the real world."

Alex must have been blushing just as much. "W-What do I get?"

"It feels better with someone else right?" She asked. "J-Just my hands though!" She asserted. "Just, once I'm done touching what I want I can," she shrugged, "Touch what you want. I mean, Stacy can't have all the fun right?"

Alex's hands twitched. Just the thought was enough to bring him close. His cock fucked his belt line as he shifted. "Actually." He tried to resist the temptations. "I was just doing that before our study sessions so I wouldn't be distracted and have to humiliate myself in front of you again. I really would like to stop."

"There is no reason for you to torture yourself." She shook her head. "You have needs."

"I don't want to look like this." He shook his head. "I want to look and act the way I'm supposed to." He was starting to think the only manly thing about him was his cock.

"Well, in my opinion," Victoria met his eyes with her own. "You are beautiful, and you shouldn't change that." She seemed torn between staying and walking away, and Alex couldn't think of anything to say in response.

Eventually, the silence and the stare got to him. "I guess, just this once-"

"Perfect!" She was ecstatic and clapped her hands with enthusiasm. "I brought all the necessary equipment!" Alex sighed as his dick pounding. "If you could take off your clothes, we can begin!" She began to reach into her bag as Alex obeyed. He removed his shirt, carefully undid his belt and slid his pants down. His cock felt free and exposed even in his boxers. He covered his chest and cock. "Let's start!" She took his pulse and blood pressure and wrote it down. She inspected his ears, nose, and mouth as he stood erect and waiting. She pressed a wooden instrument down on his tongue to look deeper inside of his open mouth. It was deep, but he didn't gag. That was troubling. He wondered how deep it could go down his throat. He felt her blouse slide against his naked body and shivered, a small moan escaped his lips and he involuntarily bucked his hips. "Temperature," She replaced it with a thermometer. He sucked it. "Good."

"Are we almost done?" he asked.

"Almost," She grinned, "Boxers off." He inched them down and his cock popped out of containment in search of a new home. "I'm always impressed." She giggled. He covered himself. "Spread 'em." She snapped on a rubber glove on each hand. He put his hands behind his back. "Wow, you have a thigh gap." She chuckled and Alex bit his lip in humiliation. "Let's see," She walked up to him, looked him in the eyes and cupped his balls, "Turn you head and cough." He did so. His cock touched her bare wrist and he thrust up on instinct. "Feisty." He avoided eye contact. "One last thing." She rolled a towel on the ground.

"What is that for?" Alex summed up the bravery to ask.

"Prostate exam." She said simply. Alex's heart was fluttering. "Come on, let's go." She coerced him. "Hands and knees." He got down on all fours like an animal. "Face on the towel." He did so. He felt himself naturally spread as his naked back arched. His head was down and his ass was up. His erection swung and pointed down. He looked back and saw her place a beaker between his legs.

"W-What is that for?"

"You are already leaking on the towel." She explained as he saw her lubricate her gloves. Alex's heart rate quickened. "Please relax. I'll try to get it over with quickly." He felt her finger against his asshole and clenched. "Come on," He felt another finger travel down and grip the base of his cock. "You've done this before, haven't you?"

"Ah!" He nearly came from that. He felt his anus spasm and let it's guard down for a mere moment. She slowly eased her way inside of him.

"It's okay, shush," She said with a motherly tone. "This is healthy, it's good for you." It wormed it's way inside and he felt a pressure on the front wall as she pressed. The base and roots of his cock began to explode with pleasure. "Wow, you are still so full," she gripped his cock tighter and wriggled her finger. "Don't worry, you wont make a mess." She finger fucked him without any pretense while holding his cock still. "Good." She let go of his desperate cock. "Relax a bit more." He saw it dripping, and realized cum was easing out of his cock. "I'll take care of this for you," then she quickened the pace. "Just like this," he felt the tip of his cock bounce against the glass beaker. His slow, wet, pathetic cock went into overdrive as he felt himself close to cumming.

"Victoria!" He called out. "I'm-" She stopped and he felt his body seize as her finger left him. "Huh?" He was seconds from orgasm.

"We're done." He heard her say. "You are fine." His ass wiggled for more, "Oh, you don't want me to stop?"

"Victoria," He said her name again.

"Dirty," She said, "Girl." His heart quickened as he felt her fingers toy around behind him, touching and prodding. "If you want me to continue, I have one condition." She tapped his cock. He was so close, "You have to agree to keep helping me." He imagined it now as she prodded his butt. "And I want you to stop pretending you don't love it" she teased his balls. "Okay?"

"Okay." He agreed as she pierced him again. "Ah!" he moaned as she stroked him.

"I'll milk you dry." She whispered, "Every day." He felt himself building up to release. "To make sure you don't forget how girly you are. So you remember that you are a butt-slut." He had lost all control of his cock. "My butt-slut. Do you want that?"

"Yes!" He cried out.

"You want me to pump out all that dirty boy juice? Make you nice and pure and clean?"

"Yes!"

"Will you be a good girl? A good girl who doesn't touch her dirty clitty?"

"Y-Yes!" He shook. She tilted her finger inside of him and stroked until he couldn't take it anymore. He whimpered as he shot his load into her beaker again and again like an animal test subject. He shuddered with pleasure as he felt a calming emptiness upon him.

"Are you a good girl now?" She asked. "No more accidents?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"For now at least." She coaxed out a few more drops and shudders before removing herself from him. She took the beaker with her. "I'll run this sample for practice. I'll tell you the results." She smirked at his still trembling, naked body. "See you tomorrow."

-

"Ahh!" He watched the slutty girl moan and groan as he quickly tried to get off before Victoria and Stacy came over. "Oh, yea, just like that!" The slutty voice cracked high. He saw moist finger fucking herself from behind as her sex wept and dripped on the side of the table she was humping. Alex continued to watch the show and tried his best to forget that he was looking into a mirror.

"Ohh!" He twisted a nipple and bit his lower lips as he watched the girl in the glass He was almost there. He was almost-

He heard a knock on the door. "Eek!" He stopped and tried to fit his manhood under the skirt in a panic. It was very early, at least by thirty minutes this time.

He adjusted his panties and hair in the mirror. He washed his hand and shivered, still impossibly turned on. After making sure nothing else was showing, he answered the door. They greeted him as normal, though they both seemed to be hiding something very funny. It wasn't until they were both inside that he realized he had not changed out of the maid's clothes. He gulped as he heard Stacy joke, "You look real comfortable in those now."

"Ha ha," Alex swallowed hard, "You're early-" He coughed as they both laughed. He was still talking with his girl voice, "Er, I mean-"

"Do you remember what we agreed to yesterday?" Victoria interrupted with a giggle, sitting herself up on the table and kicking out her legs playfully. Alex guiltily nodded. "Stacy will help today. That is why we are both here early." She nodded to Stacy.

Stacy grinned and dropped her pants. "You aren't the only one getting comfortable with wearing something new." Alex felt his cock grow impossibly larger at the sight of her panty clad hips. They were just so wide, and supported such a fat ass, and she had donned such a fat cock. He felt his blood freeze sold when he saw that familiar device and strapped to her groin.

"I don't know about this." Alex said nervously. "A finger maybe, but that?" he covered her rear. He felt his cock pound against his waistband.

"Your problem is that you think she will be fucking a man." Victoria explained. "Think of it as a woman."

Alex already had been. He imagined a girl in his place right now. He opened his mouth to protest. "Kneel down." Stacy ordered. She stood bow legged by her friend, pointing down at the ground at her feet. At this angle, Alex's face would be at Victoria's knee level at the table. The whore in a skirt obeyed as Alex watched powerlessly like an outside observer to the body. "Suck it." Stacy ordered once it was in his face. Alex had never thought about how to suck a dick before. But the slut was a natural, and put it in her mouth like the dirty, thirsty whore she was. The plastic was smooth and hard. The bitch got a mouth fucking for the first time as Stacy and Victoria looked down on her. The dominant woman was holding her blond hair. The girl named Alex sucked the cock and he felt himself grow impossibly more hard. It escaped the waistband and popped a tent in the skirt. Alex whined as he felt the sensation of the soft skirt on the seeping wet head of his dick.

The plastic cock left the sluts mouth and Alex gasped for air. Alex felt Stacy push the whore up and to her back on the table next to Victoria, who was patiently watching. Alex's cock flew up as the slut's panties were moved aside and her slutty butt was revealed. The maids soft, gloves hands spread the cheeks apart and displayed the horny hole, anxiously anticipating Stacy's entrance. It was already lubed from a few minutes ago.

Alex was embarrassed, but the slut wanted it badly. Stacy wet her own implement before she eased the tool inside with a loving grace. Alex saw Victoria watching with awe and admiration, her fingers at her lips and her face right above his. The maids fuckhole was filled to the brim. A moan escaped the blond whores lips. "That's right, take it bitch. Right in your boy-pussy." Stacy pounded that asshole and the maid gasped and whined. Alex's cock bounced uselessly and drops of pre-cum dropped on everything as it flopped. Most flew up and all over the maid uniform, and into the cleavage of the costume.

Alex felt a hand on his cock. He looked down and saw it was Victoria's soft hand teasing his sex as Stacy pumped below it. Alex tried to grunt like a man, but the whore gasped and her voice cracked like a woman, "Stacy!" the slut called out. "Victoria! Ah!" The sluts voice was raspy and high pitched, "It feels so good in my butt!" Alex was close to cumming. When he did it would be all over that slutty maids body. Stacy was fucking that bitch without mercy. Victoria was hardly touching at all.

"Hey Alex," He focused his eyes as say Stacy lifted up her shirt, teasing, "You want to see this?" He saw her white bra bouncing. "Last a few more seconds first. If you do, then maybe-"

He came. Victoria let go of the cock. He sprayed it all over himself as Stacy continued to fuck the brains out of the whore. Victoria giggled madly from her perch beside him, smiling and kicking her feet.

"What a bad girl." Stacy's said pushed the sluts legs up and apart to Alex's sides and fucked Alex harder as the man turned girl came.

"I'm a bad girl!" Alex cried out as he came more and more over that body he had seen in the mirror. Alex babbled and blew load after load. For a moment, the slut forgot why she even felt embarrassed at all, or why she' ever fought this. Finally, the cock sizzled to a stop as the thrusts slowed. The whore felt the cock leave her twitching sex and felt empty inside. Her cock dripped pitifully.

"You're right." Stacy said to Victoria. "That was fun."

"Sorry to leave you like this again," Victoria got up, "But you do have the outfit for washing clothes, now don't you?" She smiled. "See you tomorrow."

FemFreak
FemFreak
591 Followers