Awkward Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good boy. Keep up with things like that and I'll maybe consider rewarding you." Jade continued watching Mark in silence, his kisses seemingly quickening in pace, believing the more he would do so in the moment, the more likely he'd be 'rewarded' there and then. How foolish he was to assume that. At any rate, the burgeoning brunette moaned lustily at her prospective stepchild's apparent eagerness to please. "OH YES!"

But Jade pushed Mark aside with the gentlest thrust of her leg. He had become too eager, full of himself in his presumptions. Fearful, Mark backed into a corner and trembled, watching his ex—no, his future step-mum, loomed over him, Gordon's seminal fluid still trickling down her thighs. Flinching anxiously, Mark himself was aware of his apparent overzealous actions and had now expected Jade to scold him in some fashion.

Instead, she smirked, looking down at her ex — the minuscule worm that he was — and folded her arms over her cartoonishly large pecs. Mark saw her grin and upon looking at it, his fear evaporated.

But it wasn't to last.

Jade's smile reshaped into a stern glare that wasn't strictly one to be fearful of, rather a calculating one, but it shook Mark all the same. There was something particularly Machiavellian about it.

"Since you love this body of mine so much, I'm going to send a picture of it to you every day until you can't take it anymore. Unless you manage to contain yourself until I decide to give that reward."

"But..." Mark's heart sank. He knew he wouldn't be able to contain himself much longer, let alone for as long as required before Jade saw fit to please him. But he failed toc see that was rather the point. Jade was playing mind games with him - he was just too entranced by her to realize that.

"I know. A buff chick sending hot muscle nudes to her future stepson might not be something you expected." Jade's words might've been spoken casually, but they only made Mark realize just how awkward a situation he found himself in. Even then, he couldn't deny the sexual thrill he got from the hypothesized nudes being sent to him. "But hey, life's full of surprises, sweetie."

Sweetie. Hearing Jade say that made Mark flinch. She wasn't starting the typical 'mum-talk' already, was she? His unease only swelled when Jade reached down to kiss him on the lips with the same passion she offered Gordon, though Mark didn't reciprocate in turn.

"Just you wait," she finished definitively, smiling as she patted him on the cheek.

///

Just you wait. Mark couldn't get those words out of his head, not sure whether to consider them a threat or otherwise. The eroticism behind them suggested the wait would be worthwhile, but a nagging feeling Mark had made him think he wasn't so sure that was the case. He sat at the cafeteria in college mulling the meaning over and over and over again, all while--

"What do you mean Jade's gonna be your step-mum?" Mark's platonic friend Stacy struggled to process the information given to her, believing biting down on her extra thick sandwich would help alleviate the awkwardness brewing within her. Fat lot of good that was. " That doesn't make a lick of sense. Didn't you split up from her months ago?"

Mark realized. He hadn't told Stacy about Jade's relationship with his father. It was bad enough he had to deal with it on his own, let alone the potential issue of Stacy getting creeped out by it. That would really throw a spanner in the works. The reality was Mark would have to tell her at some point. A feeling in his gut gave Mark the impression she'd find out eventually, which would only serve to cause more issues down the line if he didn't do it himself.

"She's screwing my Dad. It's my own fault really." Mark visibly cringed at the memory of his father acting uncharacteristically flirtatious towards Jade when they first met. Mark hated that moment for knowing it would forever be seared into his mind. He sipped from his can of energy drink and sighed, wishing he could turn back time. "Introduced her to him after he got all muscled up. Can't see why she'd want to fuck me after seeing him."

Stacy scoffed. "That's fucked." Mark didn't need that particular reminder but his redhead friend unawarely served it to him anyway. "Though I bet your Dad isn't complaining."

All Mark did was offer a mere nod in response, remaining decidedly distant on the issue. There was, of course, the matter of whether to tell Stacy about Jade's recent...physical developments. No— no, it was weird enough he had to tell her about Jade actually sleeping with his father and getting married. Mark couldn't bear to make things even more awkward. He had a feeling Jade would do that anyway.

"Nah, he's on the receiving end, if you catch my drift."

Stacy's eyes bulged out like saucers. She definitely didn't expect Mark to be so forthcoming. Usually, he was tight-lipped about such things. Guess things must've changed a lot since then. "She isn't turning into some kind of manipulative bitch, is she?"

Stacy hit the nail on the head, of course, but Mark didn't want her to feel compelled to come to his aid, especially when Jade could twist her arm without breaking a sweat. It was best just to leave it.

Mark shook his head.

Stacy's stomach grumbled. That extra-thick sandwich didn't seem enough to do her for lunch. She glanced at the cafeteria queue. "Be back."

Mark couldn't stop himself from sighing with relief when Stacy left. Now he had a moment to himself, to think clearly. The situation with Jade was difficult; on one hand, she was on the way to becoming his future step-mum, and on the other, he simply just couldn't stop thinking about her and her massive body, wanting to touch, squeeze and kiss it. Among other things.

But of course, Mark wasn't afforded the moment of solitude he sought. His phone buzzed. A picture from Jade. He didn't get a chance to look at it long enough, but from what he did see, there was enough for him to drop his phone into his bowl of soup. Mark's heart felt like it was bound to burst out of his chest. He knew Jade told him she'd send a picture of her every day until he couldn't take it anymore, but—

He pulled his phone out from the grungy soup, watching it drip onto the tray at his side, the screen still perfectly intact as if a cosmic force had prevented it from being covered. He looked at the picture again, though this time making sure nobody was around him so he could stare longer.

The picture was a selfie, Jade's body naked and oiled up so every muscle was glistening to near perfection; her bicep split had become more distinct since he last saw it, implying she had either grown yet again since he left for college that morning or simply became more defined. It was hard to tell. In spite of the oil, it was hard not to notice the splurts of cum splattered over to her swollen pecs.

In the background was Gordon, also naked, passed out no doubt from having such vigorous sex with his future wife. His ass cheeks were red raw, instilling a sense of fear in Mark before he noticed it, its reflection coming through the mirror.

Jade was wearing a strap-on.

Mark turned his phone off. He'd seen enough for one day, squeezing his eyes shut in an attempt to get that picture out of his head. But the harder he tried, the more distinctive the image became in his mind's eye until it appeared as though he was actually watching the moment occur in front of him, seeing Jade hold his father down while she vigorously pounded him with her strap-on. Wherever the fuck did she get it from anyway?

Stacy returned with two sandwiches, handing one to Mark. It looked like the energy had been sapped completely from him.

"You alright?"

Stacy truly had no idea. Mark envied her for it.


12