Awkward Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora bit into her finger as she watched herself being stripped, she felt as if her good Christian self was also getting peeled off.

I reached around to undo her pants and pulled them down to her ankles. My hard cock grazed her bare ass making her knees weak. I bent my knees and raised her legs to get my cock to her pussy.

Nora held her breath in anticipation, as she felt my cock rub her dripping pussy.

*gasp*

Her mouth gaped open as she felt me penetrating her.

"Jason..." she moaned.

Nora was getting filled up in ways she hadn't before because of the position and size of my cock. She bit down on her finger harder as I reached around to caress her nipples as I steadily thrust deep into her.

Nora watched herself being pressed against the wall as she's fucked by a young hard cock. "This is so wrong...but I've never felt anything like this..." she thought to herself.

It didn't take long before Nora was clawing at the wall as my balls slapped her wet pussy. I held on to her slender waist tightly as I increased my pace.

"Mmpphh...Jason..." she moaned.

"Ms Nora...you're so sexy..."

"Uurrrgghh!!" she gripped my arms as her body tensed up and shuddered.

Nora's knees nearly gave out and she almost fell, but I managed to hold her up and turned her around. We fell down on the bed and hurriedly undressed. Nora looked incredible for her age, her modest-sized breasts barely sagged and her nipples were long and pointy. It was incredibly hot as I sucked on one, twirling my tongue around it, sending shivers down her spine.

"You're so big, Jason," she whispered, as she felt my cock press against her pussy again; her legs already spread wide open ready to receive me.

"Ohhh...Forgive me, lord," she moaned, as my cock entered her inch by inch, her thighs shuddered as I pushed myself into her.

We kissed passionately as I started thrusting hard into her. Her legs spread wide around my waist and she reached between with her hands to grip my thighs, pulling me deeper into her. A couple of strokes in, she started to moan into my mouth and she clawed into my skin.

"Oh gaaawd," she moaned.

Her hips shuddered violently bucking against me as she was overcome with orgasm again. I could feel her squirting, as my cock continued pounding inside of her. I peeled myself away from Nora and went between her legs; I buried my lips on her clit as I licked away at her wet hairy pussy.

"Wait, Jason. What are you...urrgh...haaa...haaa..."

I caressed her thighs as I slipped my finger into her, fingering her as I ate her pussy. Her hands violently caressing my head as her body twisted and turned from pleasure. It didn't take long for her next orgasm, my fingers flicking against her g-spot as her body arched upwards before gushing streams of liquid all over as her body shuddered uncontrollably. She had her face buried in the pillow, biting on it as she tried to muffle her moans. I never would have never had guessed Nora was such a violent squirter.

Not letting her recover, I flipped her around and pulled her ass up as I entered her from behind. I gripped her waist as I entered her again. I started pounding into her.

"Mmpphh...Jason...urggh..."

My balls made slapping noises as I thrusted deep into her, her head bobbing up and down which each thrust. I eventually fell on top of her as her knees buckled. I start licking her neck and nibbling on her earlobes. I gripped her hands from behind pinning her down as I swung my hips, thrusting into her as she lay prone. I was incredibly turned on having such hard sex with the prim and proper pastor's wife.

"I'm close...Can I cum inside you, Ms Nora?" I moaned in her ear.

"Urgh...Jason..." she wailed, as she struggled to articulate an answer. She simply reached back to grip my hair.

I swung my hips faster into her as I felt my cum rising. Nora's feet bent back upwards and her toes curled.

"Ms Nora, I'm going to cum...urgh...fuuuck!"

"Urghhh... Jason...uurrggh..."

I bucked violently as I shot bucketloads of cum into Nora's tired body. I gripped her waist tightly as my cock continued shooting thick strings of cum into Nora. Our bodies jerked and shuddered into each other. Nora was so overwhelmed by the succession of orgasms, that she was hearing ringing sounds in her ears.

"I can't believe it, Jason. What have we done?" she asked, half panting.

"Just helping you feel better, Ms Nora."

"I...betrayed my husband." Nora's hands covered her face."With someone younger than my own daughter. I can't believe it." Nora looked in disbelief."I'm sorry, Jason, for taking advantage of you like this. I couldn't help myself. You must be mortified being with an old woman, as myself."

"Ms Nora, you're one of the most beautiful women I laid eyes on. I've always had a crush on you."

"You're just saying that. You're always such a sweet kid, Jason."

I placed Nora's hand on my still-hard cock. "I'm not lying."

She smiled as she playfully squeezed it. Nora threw her arms around my neck. She started nibbling my neck and caressed my body. I'm surprised she was hungry for more. I was seated on the edge of the bed as Nora climbed across and sat on my lap facing me. She lifted herself and slid my cock back into her pussy. I could feel my cum dripping out from her. She smiled as she started to ride me. She looked me deep in my eyes as she lovingly caressed my face.

"Ms Nora..." I moaned.

She rolled her hips seductively as she worked my cock in and out of her. I leaned down to knead and kiss her breasts, flicking her erect nipples with my tongue. Slowly, she increased her pace bouncing on my cock, her body obscenely bucked against mine furiously.

"Urghhh...haaa...Jason...yes...haaa," she moaned, as I helped her by holding her waist.

As she passionately bounced, her body arched further back until her head was hanging upside down.All of a sudden, she screamed and jumped off me. That's when I saw Madeline standing in the doorway. We didn't hear her come back and god knows how long she's been watching us.

She had a flabbergasted look on her face, like she had just seen a ghost.

"WHAT THE FUCK! MOM? JASON?" she screamed.

"Madeline? Wait...!" Nora exclaimed, as she tried to cover herself.

We quickly got dressed and went looking for Madeline.

"MOM, Dad said you were unwell and...why?"

"Look I can explain, honey..."

"I'd like to see you try..."

"I...I..." Nora stammered, as she realized there wasn't a good explanation.

I, however, knew what I had to do. I knew if I didn't step in, their family might be broken apart. Madeline had always been a daddy's girl and there's no way she'd accept any explanation. I flexed my still-hard cock in my pants.

"Madeline..."

"Jason...what the fuu--" Madeline frowned, as she gave a confused look as my ability started to affect her.

We heard Pastor Peter's car pull in.

Nora started to panic.

"Madeline, please don't tell your dad. I promise I will explain."

"Madeline, come back with my mom and I. Leave your parents alone today. I'll explain everything to you."

Madeline seemed dazed and kept quiet, while she silently followed us downstairs.

"Oh hey Maddie, you're here. How are you, Nora?"

"I feel all better, thanks to Jason, here."

Madeline gave her mom a disgusted side eye.

"Wow, I can't believe it. How did you do it, Jason?"

"We just talked. I have some sort of gift. I can calm people down."

Madeline scoffed.

"Well praise god!"

"Anyways, we got to make a move. Madeline, you're joining us right?"

"Oh, but you just got here?"

"Just for dinner, better to leave you and Ms Nora to rest today. I want to catch up with Madeline; it's been years since we've seen each other."

"Well, all right then, thank you so much again, Jason. I hope to see you this Sunday."

The drive back was in awkward silence. Mom gave me the side eye and sort of figured out what happened. Madeline was visibly confused. We reached home shortly.

"Hey, I forgot I have some shopping to do. You guys go ahead and catch up," Mom said, trying to give us space.

"Okay, see you later, mom."

I headed back into the house with Madeline. She was wearing a very body-hugging dress today, which showed off all of her pregnant curves. Her tummy wasn't the only thing that was large. Her breasts and ass were visibly bigger. Although I had just fucked her mother, my cock was starting to get hard again seeing Madeline.

"Okay, start talking..." Madeline commanded.

"Sheesh, where do I start?"

"Dad called me and said he thinks mom is possessed by succubus or something...weird as hell. So I came by today, and I saw her riding you like a whore. So what the fuck?"

"I'll be honest with you. It's my fault..." I honestly didn't feel like explaining. So I flexed my cock again to intensify Madeline's urges.

"Fuck...how are you...urgh...doing this?"

"What?"

"You did this to mom didn't you? You're in my head...You're making me so fucking horny..."

Madeline had always been sharp. But I didn't expect her to catch on immediately.

"I didn't mean to do this to your mom, it was an accident."

"How? Shit...I feel so warm...this tingling sensation...fucking hell."

"Sort of like an ability I found out I have."

"Ability? What? So you make anyone you want horny and you fuck them? That's like every man's dream!"

"Sort of, but here's the thing. I HAVE to fuck them, as the urge will keep escalating until they go crazy. I'm sorry, but I really didn't mean for this. It's not really that simple to control."

"So... we have to fuck, for this to go away? Jesus, Jason. Can't you see I'm pregnant?!"

"I know, but I have to calm you down, somehow. I figured if you went through the same thing, you wouldn't blame your mother."

"Damn right! Because it's entirely your fault, you sick bastard!"

I flexed my cock again, making Madeline grip the couch as she shuddered from orgasm. I could make out hints of her erect nipples straining against her bra.

"Fuuucking stop that! Jesus, my fucking panties are soaked." She started panting on the couch, her hands gripping the handrest tightly.

I didn't relent and continued flexing.

"Ha...ha... fuck...okay. We don't have a choice, right? Let's do it. Just make this stop. Where's your room?"

Madeline got to my room and sat on the edge of my bed. I'm surprised at how Madeline was reacting, she was resisting better than anyone so far. I was determined to break her down.

"You know what? You're right, you're pregnant. It's wrong. We shouldn't do it."

"Wait, what? How will this stop? This is driving me crazy, you just said it'll keep escalating. I can barely stand it as it is."

"Yeah, but you're right. We shouldn't do it. It's clearly wrong."

"Stop playing games, Jason!" Madeline really looked like she was going crazy. Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead.

I hopped on my bed lying down and I took out my phone and started playing with it.

"Why are you ignoring me? Look, I'm sorry for lashing out. Please don't do this." Madeline grabbed my arm, stroking it. Her eyes changed from the previously strong glaring one to one of desperation.

"I don't know, Madeline..."

"Please, Jason...I'm...begging you..." she pleaded, as she started to tug at my pants.

"Hey...what do you think you're doing?" I brushed her hands away.

Madeline got up and straddled my legs and kneeled on the bed on top of me. She looked at me seductively as she crossed her arms and pulled her dress up over her head, slowly revealing her body. She looked incredibly sexy with her curvy, pregnant body, as she reached back to unclasp her bra. I watched as it slowly dropped, revealing her large swollen breasts. I got instantly hard as I reached to stroke her thighs.

Madeline smiled and leaned in. She lowered her head, her lips pressing against mine as she slipped her tongue in my mouth, rolling it around mine. Her large breasts pressed against my chest as her hands reached down and fumbled with my pants; my own hands reached to caress her firm swollen breasts, my fingers rubbing her hardening nipples. Madeline's lips still locked on mine, as she released my fully-erect rod. As she wrapped her fingers around and felt it, she peeled herself from me and glanced beneath her.

"Oh my, Jason..." she smirked, as she felt my member.

She lifted my shirt and started kissing my body; she stopped at my nipple, kissing and sucking at it, as her hands started stroking me. Eventually, she kissed her way down to my crotch. She stared at my cock and measured it against her face, twisting her fingers around its girth.

"It's as long as my face, wow Jason..."

She smiled as she rubbed it against her face sniffing it. She opened her mouth and brought her tongue against the base of my cock and slowly slid it up its length her saliva lubricating my cock as her lips enveloped the tip.

* groan *

"Shit, Maddie ..."

She stared me in the eyes and started sliding my cock in her mouth bobbing her head up and down producing wet noises as her saliva coated my cock. Unlike her mother, she knew exactly what she was doing. Her lips were getting frothy from the mixture of her saliva and pre-cum. I flexed my cock in her mouth and making her shudder as her eyes rolled back in their sockets.

"God, Jason. You barely did anything to me, yet I've already had multiple orgasms. Uuurgghh."

Madeline slipped her panties down and got on top of me. I'd never thought about fucking a pregnant woman before, but God, she's gorgeous with her womanly curves. She stared into my eyes as she slowly straddled my thighs and slid my cock in her already-dripping pussy. Her eyelids fluttered and her eyeballs rolled back as she took in inch after inch of my hard cock.

Her mouth hung open and smiled at me as she finally got my full length inside her. I reached out to hold her hands as she started to slowly rock her hips. Her slow pace felt so loving and sweet. I couldn't believe I was making sweet love to a pregnant woman. I took in her slow, swaying breasts, as we stared into each other's eyes. She eventually released my hands and increased her pace.

"Mmpph, fucking hell, Jason. I've never felt anything this good," Madeline moaned,as she started bouncing quicker.

She raised her arms high up going through her own hair as she rode my cock. Madeline, in her throes of ecstasy, was a sight to behold. A man could easily cum by just watching her; She was a visual spectacle with her sexy body rolling and her facial expressions. I couldn't hold it much longer, as I hungrily caressed her body.

"Fuck, Maddie. You're so sexy."

"Ahh...ahh. This is so fucking wrong, getting fucked by another man when I'm pregnant...but it feels so damn good. How are you feeling so good in me...? Fuck... there's this hot buzzing sensation. It's like your cock is all the vibrators ever made combined in one."

Madeline's moans grew louder into screams as she bucked her hips furiously. Sweat dripped from her forehead and body as her orgasm approached.

"Maddie, slow down. You're going to make me cum... Urghh."

"Don't hold back...urgh... JUST COME IN ME!! AHH ahhh..."

"Fuck really?... Oh, Maddie..."

"God! Uuurgghh!!!"

I started bucking my hips upwards against her, as I started to cum. I felt like I literally exploded cum up deep inside of her. Madeline threw her arms behind to support herself, as her body arched back and her head tilted back facing the ceiling. Her hips convulsed, jerking uncontrollably, making my cock slip out, causing her juices to gush out as she started squirting all over me.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Jason..." she apologized.

"It's okay, Maddie. That was so hot."

"I've never came so hard before... gosh. What have you done?"

Maddie collapsed sideways next to me, cuddling up next to me. Her legs wrapped around mine. The light from the window lit her body perfectly, highlighting her sexy curves. She looked up lovingly at me as she brought her fingers to circle the puddle she made on my chest.

"Sorry, little guy. Mummy's been naughty," she whispered, as she rubbed her tummy.

*ring* * ring*

Madeline's phone started ringing; she reached to answer it.

"Hi,Hun. Oh mom's okay. Yeah, long story. I'll tell you about it later..."

I start getting turned on watching Madeline, and I climbed behind her and start kissing her neck and back as she continued with her conversation with her husband. I started trailing my tongue along her spine as I reached to cup her breast from behind.

"Ahh... sorry, Hun... I'm actually... a tMs Olivia's place... I'll send you the address."

Madeline started pressing back at me as I fingered her nipples. She pushed her round ass against me as she tried to mask her labored breath.

"We still have a bit more to catch up. Can... you come get me... in about an hour?"

I slowly spread her legs apart and slipped my hard cock inside of her. Unsurprisingly, she was still wet. I started to gently rock my cock in and out of her from behind, as I listened in to her conversation.

"All right...thanks, Hun, I'll see you later. I love you, too..."

She turned back to glare at me.

"Mummy's telling daddy she loves him, as she has another man's cock in her. She's being really naughty today," I joked, as I rubbed her tummy.

"Fucker!" Madeline growled.

I responded by thrusting deep in her and flexing my cock, causing her to shudder and moan.

"Should I stop?"

"Fuck no... don't stop..."

"Beg me, Maddie..."

"God, Jason. Stop being an asshole and fuck me... PLEASE!"

I smiled as I started kissing her neck and embraced her from behind. We made love spooning. My cock sliding in and out of her juicy pussy at a steady pace.

"This is so fucking wrong... but it feels sooo good. You are the worst."

"Can I tell you a secret, Maddie? I get so fucking hard every time someone says that to me."

"That this is wrong?"

"Yes, don't you feel the same? The rush from doing something you're not supposed to. Breaking rules, sleeping with someone you're not supposed to. It turns me on so much; especially, when the other person knows it's wrong, yet she's can't help asking for more. It's so fucking hot!"

"Of course, I'm sure everyone does. The fact that certain things are unobtainable is what makes it attractive."

"Exactly!"

Madeline stroked my arm as she started to turn over. She tied up her hair in a neat ponytail and got on all fours. Her legs were spread wide and her pussy was facing me, juices oozing out in stringy fashion. Her sexy pregnant body in that position was enough to make my cock drip with pre-cum. I knelt behind her and entered her again. Gripping her waist, I started thrusting the entire length of my cock into her. She had one of her hands on the headboard and squeezed her own breast with the other.

"Oh yesss... That's the spot," she hissed.

I gripped her waist as I plunged my cock deep inside of her, causing the bed to knock against the wall. Her moans were in sync with the motion. Her breasts swaying and bouncing as the warm sunlight shone on us. I fucked Madeline harder and harder as her body tilted forward, her feet pointing up and toes curled.

"God yes!! Don't stop! Harder!! Haaa... haaa... haaa..."

Her head bobbing back and forth as she started cumming. She gripped the headboard tighter, as her body almost seemed like it was spasming. As her orgasm subsided, she turned around. Laid on her side, with her head on my chest, as she wrapped her fingers around my cock stroking it.

"I wonder. You have this ability, have you slept with anyone close to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know like your sister, or your mom?"

"Whoa, where is this going?"

"I've just been thinking. If I had abilities like yours, what would I do? Plus you mentioned you get turned on by sleeping with people you shouldn't. I bet you have."