Awkward Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Urm...yeah, they were the first to actually discover my ability," I confessed.

"So it's true! You fucked both of them? Gosh, that's so fucking hot."

"You think so?"

"Hm...you know how I've always been close to my dad? Can you help me?"

"What?"

"I want to sleep with my father. To tell you the truth, I've always wanted to."

"WHOA, HOLD UP. What does that have to do with me?"

"Your ability, can't you make him?"

"It doesn't work that way. I don't control people's minds, Maddie. I just intensify their urges towards me."

"Please Jason? Is there no way you can help?"

"I don't even know if I can. My ability doesn't work on guys, at least the theory is, and it works on people that arouse me. When there's a guy there, they just seem oblivious to what's happening. The first time I discovered my ability was in a café. There was a couple, and I made the girl give me a blowjob in front of her boyfriend; he seemed to have no idea. He was even chatting with me as his girlfriend was sucking me off."

"Really? That's wild!"

"I guess in that scenario, you might be able to have your way with the guy. Although, I've never been in a scenario where someone actually interacts sexually with the guy. There's no saying if he'll snap out of it."

"Hm..."

"Why don't you just seduce your father?"

"Are you crazy!? Did you forget he's a pastor?"

"Sheesh, look who's talking."

Madeline kept silent awhile; her hands continued stroking my cock.

"What if, he's already fucking?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said the guy usually goes about with what he's doing."

"Okay?"

"So let's say, he's in the middle of fucking my mom. Then you do your magic and I swap places with mom?"

"WHAT? Er...that's creative, but still quite a stretch. I have no idea how he'd react. Plus, you have to get your mom on board. This is nuts, Maddie, forget it."

"Convincing mom is the easy part with your ability. We have to at least try. Please Jason?"

Madeline got between my legs and pushed her breasts together, while sticking her tongue out. I watched as she placed my cock between her breasts and started stroking my cock with her breasts. She lowered her head to lick the tip as it protruded out from her cleavage.

"Fucking hell...You're so fucking sexy Maddie..."

"Say yes, Jason, and I'll let you cum anywhere you want," She said, jiggling her tits while licking at the tip of my cock.

"All right! Fuck..."

"See? I don't even need powers to get men to do what I want." She winked.

"That's a good boy, now cum for me, daddy..." she whispered.

Madeline started increasing her speed and her breasts jiggled like jelly. I felt my balls tightened.

"Fuuuck!"

My cock squirted thick cum all over her breasts and face. She squinted and tried to catch it with her mouth, giggling. She reached up and brought some to her mouth, as she kept my throbbing cock in her mouth. Her tongue swirling around my sensitive cock head.

"Holy fuck, Maddie..."

Mom got back home not long after and Madeline got herself cleaned up. Her husband, Caleb, came by to pick her up. I watched from the window as she waved goodbye to my mom. I caught her stealing a look up and smiling at me as they drove away.

-------

I kept in touch with Madeline, as we plotted on involving her dad for her. The first step was to get Nora to agree. As if the stars aligned, I received a call from Nora.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Jason? This is Nora."

"Ms Nora? Oh hey. I hope you're feeling all better now."

"Yes, thanks to urm... you, Jason. Actually, I've been meaning to speak to you about that."

"Oh?"

"Are you free? Perhaps we could meet up?"

"Yeah, you want to come over?"

"Your...your place? Wouldn't your Olivia be there?"

"Will that be a problem, Ms Nora?"

"Oh no, I just thought we could...you know. Speak privately?"

"We can always do it in my room."

"Do...do... it?"

"You know, speak privately. Unless you have somewhere else in mind..."

"Gosh, right. Yeah, I guess your house will do fine. I'll be there after lunch if that's okay?"

"All right, then. I'll see you later, Ms Nora. Bye!"

Nora seemed awfully weird and she sounded nervous. She shouldn't be affected by my abilities anymore. Besides, it's been days; I wonder what it's about. I quickly called Madeline.

"Maddie, your mom called me. She seems weird. She's coming by my place after lunch."

"Wait, what? That's odd. Wait this might be good. You can start the ball rolling."

"That's what I thought, as well."

"But you mustn't satisfy her, let me know when she's there. I'll give you some time to wound her up, then I'll fake an emergency to get her away."

"You're ruthless, Maddie. I'll speak to you later."

Couple hours later, Nora came by like she promised. She wore the exact same off-the-shoulder dress at church. She looked sweet and demure.

"Hi, Ms Nora, is everything okay?"

"Oh yes, your mother not home?" She looked around almost nervously.

"She's in the shower right now."

"Come on in."

We sat down in the living room.

"So what's up?"

"I spoke to Maddie the other day, and she told me everything. About you and your ability."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Ms Nora. I didn't mean for it to happen, it goes out of control sometimes."

"I'm not mad. It is so very wrong. But I can't lie. I honestly never experienced anything like that. I'm so confused, I keep thinking about what we did..."

"Really? Do you still have the urges?"

"I think so, Jason. I found myself touching myself, thinking back to what we did."

"I'm afraid that's not because of my ability, Ms Nora. The effect should fade away right after. Perhaps..."

"Is that so? So...does that mean... hm...gosh...how silly of me." Nora seemed flustered and embarrassed.

"Well, what we shared is something intimate, ability or not. It's perfectly normal if we start to feel differently after sharing such an experience."

"I guess that's true. But this is so very wrong of me. Here I am thinking I'm affected by you, but it's me who's being so immoral."

"It's okay to admit if you have urges, Ms Nora."

"No, it's not okay. Especially not to act upon them. It's completely sinful. I'm a married Christian, to a pastor nonetheless! But, I can't stop myself from replaying what happened in my head. I must repent. At least now, I know the filthy thoughts are my own."

I leaned in to hug Ms Nora. She seemed hesitant, but eventually snuggled her forehead against mine, staring into my eyes. Her face slowly got closer and our lips were inches from each other's.

"We can't, Jason," she whispered softly.

I didn't reply and our lips touched. We kissed each other gently and I brought my hands to her waist caressing it. Nora responded by putting her hands on my thighs.

"This is so wrong..." She started rubbing it and just then we heard my mom coming down the stairs. Nora quickly jerked up and straightened up.

"Oh hi, Nora, you're here!"

"Hi, Olivia.Yes,I wanted to recap on the incident with Jason," Nora said, as she straightened her hair up.

"Jason, you didn't offer drinks to our guest? Tea for you, Nora?

"Yes, please."

Mom left to the kitchen.

"Can we go to your room, Jason?" she asked, squeezing my hands.

Nora surprised me with her question. She's really horny for me, and it's not because of my ability.

"Let's hang for a bit, mom is cool. She knows everything."

"Really?" she looked disappointed.

Mom entered with a tray of tea. "How are you feeling, Nora?"

"Much better..."

"Jason is good isn't he? I'm so proud of him."Mom sat next to me and reached to hold my hand.

"Mom, why don't you guess why Nora is here?"

Nora's eyes popped open wide at the question and Mom smiled sheepishly. Mom slid her hands down my thighs and gave my crotch a squeeze.

"I'm guessing it's because of this?"

*gasp*

Nora gasped as she witnessed my mom touching me there.

I leaned in to give my mom a kiss on her lips. She turned her head towards me and we started making out in front of Nora. I slid my hands under my mother's clothes groping her sexy body as Ms Nora watched in shock. She had her hands over her mouth.

"Olivia! Jason! What's going on?"

"But you're his mother, Olivia..."

Mom slid my pants down and she fished my cock out. She started stroking it like it was the most natural thing. We peeled each other's clothes away and stumbled around the living room. I sat down next to Nora. I stared Nora in the eye as mom got down between my legs and started kissing my cock.

"Olivia, this is...incest!" Even though those words came out of her mouth, Nora wore an aroused expression on her face betraying her true feelings. I turned to Nora and pulled her in, kissing her. Nora seems to be stunned and wasn't sure how to act. I proceeded to pull her dress down to her waist and unclasped her bra. She sat there leaving me to fondle with her breasts, her body jerked as I played with her sensitive nipples. She still seemed shell-shocked, but couldn't stop staring at my mother who was passionately orally pleasuring her son. Mom held Nora's hands and pulled her down to the floor.

"What...what's going on...?"

She placed Nora's hand around my cock and she gently urged her head towards my throbbing rod. Nora finally shed away her inhibitions, as she looked up at me and started licking my cock. Mom smiled and joined her, as they both simultaneously pleasured me with their mouths.

We then led Nora up to my mother's room and laid her on the bed. I got on top of Nora and made out with her while my mom held Nora's hands up above her head.

Nora struggled whilst looking confused. I spread her thighs open as she squealed. She stared at my throbbing cock as I rubbed it against her clit. Her body writhing in pleasure as my thick cock smeared her wet pussy with my pre-cum.

"Urgh... Jason."

Nora's body twisted, as mom got on top of her and leaned in to lick her nipples.

"Olivia, what are you... uuurgghh."

I slid my cock between the sloppy sandwich of mom's and Nora's wet pussies. Nora's sensory pleasure nearly exploded, as she was being pleasured by both mother and son. Nora's hands grips the bed sheet, not knowing what to do.

"Jason, stop teasing. Please..."

Where are you Madeline? I can't stall much longer.

*ring * * ring*

As if on cue, Nora's phone rang.

*gasp*

"Shit, that's Maddie's ringtone, I have to answer that." Nora answered her phone.

"Maddie, are you okay? Gosh are you serious? Hang on, I'll be right there."

"I have to go...It's Maddie," Nora said, with a disappointed look.

"I hope everything is fine. Can you let yourself out Nora? Sorry."

"Oh yes, of...of course." Nora reluctantly started to put on her clothes.

Mom was already on the bed and I was kissing her all over on top of her. Nora stared at us longingly as she slowly got dressed. I caught her biting her lip as she watched me slowly insert my cock into the very place I came out from. My mom lifted her legs up wrapping itself tightly around me as we started having sex.

"I love you so much, baby!" Mom moaned beneath me grinding her hips against mine.

"I love you, too, mommy! I love making love to you," I said, as I thrust my cock deep in her.

Mom's hands started caressing my body, as we engaged in sexual intercourse. Nora stood at the door watching the incestuous act before her. It was the most sinful thing she had ever witnessed, but at the same time, it was the most romantic thing. She was jealous; of the intimacy Olivia was sharing with her son. How he is expressing his love for her. She had a reluctant look on her face as she eventually left.

-----

A couple of hours later, Madeline called.

"So how'd today go? Mom seemed pretty annoyed about my false alarm."

"Well, of course, she didn't manage to get any today. I think we have half the foot through the door. She watched my mom and I make passionate love. She looked like she had trouble leaving."

"Gosh, just hearing you say that is making me wet. Anyways, meet me at my mom's place tomorrow. I managed to convince my husband to bring my dad out fishing. We only have a couple hours, but it should be sufficient."

"All right,Maddie, I'll see you tomorrow then."

-----

I reached Nora's house the next day, and Madeline answered the door. She looked sexy in a grey camisole dress that showed off all of her curves.

"Jason? Er...what? What are you doing here?"

Nora saw me come in. Madeline jabbed me and signaled me to hurry up.

"Madeline let me know you were free today. I felt bad after what happened yesterday. Can we talk in your room?"

"Maddie, you should have told me. I'm not dressed properly," Nora frowned, but she still looked pretty in her comfortable wear.

We made our way up to Nora's room and I immediately started flexing my cock. Nora's legs went weak for a moment, as she stumbled to her bed. I could see her nipples getting hard beneath her t-shirt and it was obvious she wasn't wearing any bra.

"I might have taken things too far yesterday, with mom..."

"Yes, that was...pretty intense."

"What did you feel when you saw us, Ms Nora?"

"I felt sick at first, knowing how both of you are related. But I saw the passion and love you both had. It is beautiful. I honestly felt a little jealous and I hate myself for feeling that way. I know incest is wrong and I'm..."

I flexed my cock once more and Nora pressed her lips together, wetting them as her eyes stared at me half open behind her glasses.

"Ms Nora, sex is the ultimate expression of love. I just love my mother beyond just emotions, I love her physically, too. I think that's a beautiful thing. Don't you, Ms Nora?" I flexed my cock once more.

Nora's eyes were totally glazed with lust and she was almost drooling as she stared blankly at me.

"You know, Maddie loves her father, too. Don't you think it'd be great if she got to express it fully, the way she wants?"

Nora suddenly snapped out of it."Wait what are you saying?"

"Help Maddie love her father..."

"That's crazy. What are you..."

"Mom! Please. I love daddy so much!"

We both turned to find Maddie at the doorway.

"What are you saying, Maddie?"

"I want to sleep with dad!"

"This is way too much, this is insanity. What have I gotten myself wrapped up in?" Nora seemed to panic.

Maddie quickly looked at me, and I pulled down my pants and concentrated; flexing my cock as hard as I could, multiple times.

"Urgghhhh!" Both Maddie and Nora moaned, as their knees buckled.

"Fucking hell, Jason...I never imagined it'd be this strong..." Madeline whispered.

She slowly crawled towards me and I helped her up. Her hands instantly went to my cock as she started fondling it.

"Look mom, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Just help us and you can have Jason. We're being nice by asking you. You know we can go about this another way. I'm not sure what dad would think of what you were doing looking for Jason yesterday."

"That's blackmail!"

I started kissing Maddie's neck and slid down her top. Her huge, veiny breast spilled out. Maddie pushed me down to the armchair, opposite the bed. She pulled her skirt up and got on top of me, throwing her legs around the chair. We embraced as she leaned in to kiss me.

"Fuck it, I don't care anymore. I'm so fucking horny, Jason. Fuck me..." Maddie rocked her hips against mine with urgency. We fucked each other hard in front of her mother.

Madeline then turned around and faced away from me as she continued to bounce on my cock. I reached from behind to caress her huge bouncing breasts.

"Ahh...shit, Jason, feels so good...god yes!"

Nora was twirling around on the bed watching us. She didn't know what to do.

"Ah... god I'm going to cum!... Ahh... ah..."

"Fuck me too, Maddie...Shit..."

*groan*

Madeline bucked her hips violently as her body shuddered. I lifted my hips up along with Maddie, as I shot cum deep into her pregnant body. Goosebumps formed on her skin, and she collapsed back against me; cum dripping from her pussy, as my cock remained inside of her.

"Hey,you guys are here!"

We panicked when we heard Caleb, Madeline's husband's voice. Out of reflex, I flexed my cock hard. Thankfully, he hadn't seen us yet, and my ability manifested before he entered the room.

"I left the bait here. How silly of me. What are you guys doing here? I heard voices. Oh hey, you must be Jason."

Caleb came to shake my hand as his wife was sitting on my lap, naked, with my cock buried inside of her. Nora looked on in disbelief.

"Nice to meet you, Caleb. I'm just making love to your wife, here. Can you help her to the bed?"

"Oh nice, sure thing!" Caleb guided Maddie to the bed. She laid at the edge, spreading her legs.

"This is madness!" Nora exclaimed.

"This is unreal! I'm sorry, honey, but this just feels too good. I can't help myself."

I stood right next to the bed and caressed Madeline's body before slowly guiding my cock into her.

"Uuurgghh..."

Madeline stared at her husband, moaning as she felt my cock fill her up. I started pistoning my cock inside of her, as Caleb leaned down to kiss Madeline.

"God, why does this feel so hot? Letting my husband watch me getting fucked?" Madeline reached out to her husband's hands.

"Fuck me harder, Jason! Cum in me!"

I grabbed her huge bouncing breasts and leaned down to suck on them hard, flicking my tongue furiously against her puffy nipple. My hips pounded into her as hard as I could.

"Ohh fuck, oh fuuuck!!!!"

Madeline already started cumming beneath me, as her body shuddered and her juice gushed out like a burst pipe. I felt my balls tightened and gave final thrusts shooting my cum deep inside of her. Both of us were panting like we just completed a marathon. Her husband, Caleb, just smiled as he watched me cum inside his pregnant wife. It was a little creepy, to be honest.

"I better get back to Peter, he's waiting in the car. I'll see you later, honey!"

Madeline couldn't mutter a reply as her body continued to shiver. She just watched her husband leave. Nora was frozen in disbelief, still trying to contain her own arousal and sexual urges. We laid on the bed for awhile, trying to recover.

"All right, I'll do it! Whatever you want...I can't take it anymore!" Nora finally exclaimed; she was in obvious desperation.

"Really? You'll do it, mom? "

"Just please be with me, Jason. I can't take it anymore."

"Thank you so much, mom," Madeline said, as she got dressed.

Madeline left the room with a smile on her face. Nora was still on the bed lying on her stomach, as I stood in the same position next to the bed. My cock was throbbing and dripping with the mixture of cum and Maddie's juice.

I stroked Nora's head and she obediently scooted in front of me. Without hesitation, she took my cock in her mouth, tasting the frothy mixture of sex. Her eyelids fluttered as she moaned with satisfaction, as my cock filled her mouth. She licked my cock sloppily, breathing hard. Nora attempted to remove her glasses, but I stopped her.

"Leave them on please, Ms Nora. You look gorgeous with your glasses on."

Nora blushed and smiled sheepishly. It's so wild seeing such a prim and proper lady acting with such lustful vigor. She tugged my hands and guided me to lie down. Biting her lip, she slowly got top of me and aimed my cock into her dripping pussy.

"Uuurrgghh..." she moaned. Her body shivered as my cock penetrated her.

Her face writhed with ecstasy as she started to ride my cock, her hands gripping my chest as she swiveled her hips passionately. I reached up to caress her breasts, tugging away at her long sensitive nipples.

"This is so wrong... This is so wrong..." she kept whispering, yet her hips continued to swing faster.

"Ahh... ah...ah..."

Her skin flushed red as she started to cum. She clawed at my chest as her hips convulsed, jerking violently, gushing her juices all down my cock. I couldn't hold it any longer and I cummed again, thrusting my hips as high as I could, causing Nora to fall down towards me. She smiled and we made out as my cock continued to throb inside of her.