Azalea's Cursed Pasties Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because both of Dakota's hands were on the ground for support, Azalea was charged with all the caressing, which she was not shy with. She ran her fingertips across Dakota's body and her own, then focused on their breasts. As Dakota gently tugged and swayed, Azalea played with their breasts. She pinched and massaged, squeezed and pulled.

All at once, they began to climax! Azalea reared her head back with her mouth open wide, while Dakota thrust her hips off the ground hard enough to lift Azalea into the air. When it was finished, they didn't stop. It felt so good to do what they were doing that they kept going, until another orgasm happened barely a minute later.

When it was done, Azalea fell down limp on top of Dakota. She tried to roll off, but was only marginally successful. Dakota rolled over on her side to assist her, and they lay there like that, tit to tit and face to face, stroking each other lovingly as they caught their breath.

"Wow! That was like nothing I've ever experienced!" Dakota exclaimed once she was able. "How many orgasms have we had today?"

"Ten? I don't know, I wasn't counting."

"I could believe ten. I think that's a new record for me! Maybe."

"Only maybe? I've beaten my record by at least three-fold! I will say this about Quinthelshakta's magic: the orgasms come easy. Before the pasties, coaxing an orgasm out of my vag was like trying to squeeze a confession out of a murder suspect! And even that was with a whole collection of vibrators and a dirty romance novel in front of me."

"That's an interesting take on criminal interrogation methods!"

"Shut up!" Azalea said, laughing loudly and giving her a playful swat on the forehead.

"But anyway," Dakota continued once they were done laughing and swatting at each other, "do you think we've failed by now? Or are we even trying to resist anymore?"

"No, I don't think we are." She gave a quick tug on their nipples. "Looks like the ritual is still going on, but even if we can still fight it, I don't know if I want to. Because... Oh, I don't know how to say this. I never knew I was into women before. And maybe I wasn't. And more to the point, I don't know if me suddenly becoming bi for you is because you awakened something in me, or if it's our goddess's doing.

"This is beyond a doubt the best sex I've ever had in my life, and it's not just the physical pleasure. It's... Oh my god, this is going to sound so corny. But what the hell? I love you, Dakota! And what if once Quin... thel... you know, once her power leaves us, what if I'm back to being straight? What if I don't love you like this anymore? I don't even care if her magic is changing what I'm attracted to, or who I am! I'm happy like this!"

"Aww! I love you too, Azzy!"

They both leaned in for a kiss. For the next two or three minutes, they embraced each other and kissed passionately. All the sexual energy, even under the goddess' influence, had been depleted, but their love could never run out. Some things were enjoyable no matter how sexually satisfied they were, such as the feeling of their warm, bare skin touching in contrast to the cool evening air, the sound of each other's soft breathing, even the smell of each other's hair.

When they finally finished, the sun had disappeared over the horizon. Azalea and Dakota got up and staggered, awkwardly, into the tent, then zipped themselves up in their sleeping bag for two. They were asleep in seconds.

***

Azalea was woken up the next morning by fingers being run through her hair. She pried open her eyes to see Dakota staring lovingly at her, her bright eyes and wide smile less than a foot from her face. Judging by the light inside the tent, the sun was well above the horizon by now. Everything she saw was tinged a lovely shade of forest green, matching the hue of the nylon walls of the tent.

"Good morning, beautiful," Azalea muttered, groggily, and began to get up.

She had slept all through the night, and without moving at all, it had seemed. As soon as she moved, she realized how sore her left side was, having been on nothing but an inflatable pad separating her from the hard ground.

"Oh," she muttered as soon as she felt the tug on her breasts. "I guess that's still going on."

"Yeah, she said it would be about a day. We really slept in, so it might just be a few more hours before we find out how we did."

Now that Azalea was awake, Dakota unzipped their tandem sleeping bags, exposing their bare skin to the already warm air of the new day. What should they do to pass the remainder of their time bound together like this? Azalea was famished, and was just about to suggest they prepare breakfast, when Dakota leaned in and gave her a deep, intimate kiss on the lips.

Azalea wrapped both her arms around Dakota and happily returned the kiss. And when she felt Dakota's hand brush against her bare vulva, she realized there were things other than breakfast she was hungry for.

They finally emerged from the tent well over an hour later, having donned nothing beyond their socks and shoes. They make breakfast, which went a little more smoothly than making dinner last night. They were starting to get used to being Siamese twins, and were getting better at coordinating their movements.

"So, what do we do for the rest of the day?" Dakota asked, once they were finished with breakfast. "Are we still trying to pull ourselves apart?"

"No. I still mean what I said last night. I'm ready for Quinthelshakta's blessing. Hell, I actually want it! We'll just wait it out, I think. I don't think it's possible to pull ourselves apart, anyway."

"I mean... we could still try for the heck of it," Dakota said, then gave a playful tug.

"Ahh! Hey!" Azalea shouted, then laughed. She tugged back.

They kept tugging back and forth, laughing, until they toppled over onto the ground and wrestled with each other. Their wrestling match ended with a draw, not to mention several orgasms.

As the day went on, Azalea and Dakota went back and forth between making love, and just sitting and talking. It was actually somewhat enjoyable being joined chest to chest with her best friend and lover. Though it was still awkward trying to do anything that involved moving, and it would have been nice to have some freedom, being stuck to her like that was oddly intimate.

As noon rolled around, the heat and humidity grew to uncomfortable levels. The fact that they couldn't escape each other's body heat certainly didn't help, so they returned to the waterfall to cool off. Again, they made love, splashing around in the cool, crystal clear water.

Once the worst of the heat had passed, they returned to their camp to prepare a light lunch. After eating, they talked about making love yet again, however, they had made love so many times already that day that even the preternatural desire the goddess was granting them seemed to be satiated for the time being. And so they just sat and talked.

"Azzy, when we're through with this, you really should join me and my family on one of our backpacking trips! They've been wanting to meet you anyway. 'Dakota, bring that super smart stripper you dance with!' my mom keeps saying."

"Wait, you tell your parents about that?"

"Well, yeah. It's the truth, isn't it? You're super smart!"

"No, I mean tell your parents you're a stripper? They're okay with that?" Azalea was quite surprised to hear that.

"Yeah, of course! I mean, my dad keeps asking if anyone does anything bad to me, or if they make me do stuff I don't want to do, and I keep telling him I'm fine. No, they don't care as long as I enjoy it. And I do!"

"Wow! You're so lucky to have a family like that!"

"I mean, they've always supported me in what I wanted to do with my life. It was an awkward conversation when I told them what I was planning to do, but I figured it was better than them finding out after I'd been doing it for a while. Do you think your parents wouldn't be okay with you stripping? What do you tell them you do?"

"I told my mom about the internship. That's it. There are reasons she wouldn't be okay with my other line of work."

"No? What about your dad?"

"He's... um... well... He's not around anymore."

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! I had no idea! I feel like such an ass for asking."

"What? No! That's fine. How could you have known? I don't really talk about my parents. I hope this doesn't change what you think of me, but I didn't exactly come from a good situation."

"Did they abuse you?"

"No, no! Nothing like that! They loved me as much as any parents ever could have. It's just that... Well, maybe this is kind of an awkward time to talk about something like that, being stuck like this and all. I shouldn't dump all my old baggage on you, anyway."

"You're my friend. You can talk to me about anything you want, anytime you want. I realize there's a lot I don't know about you, but I don't need to know any more than I already do to know you're the best friend I've ever had! So tell me now, later, or not at all, whatever you need."

Azalea decided now would be a good time to segue into more pleasant topics, for fear of spoiling the intimate mood and making things awkward between them. However, the words kept coming out of her mouth, regardless.

"They were great parents! They loved me, and they loved each other as much as a mom and dad should. I remember as a kid I used to be grossed out by watching them kiss all the time, but now I realize I was lucky to have parents that loved each other so much. I've seen some families who didn't even have that.

"It's just that we were really poor. We didn't always know where our next meal was going to come from. They were desperate for money, anything they could get to keep our family going. My dad got into some business he never should have. I was thirteen when it caught up with him. My mom never told me what happened until years later, when she thought I was ready."

"What happened to him?"

"He smuggled for some drug lord, taking who knows what up to the States, usually. The Border Patrol arrested him twice. They just sent him right back home, and it started all over again. But then he had a run-in with the Coast Guard. He tried some evasive maneuver that his death trap of a boat couldn't handle, and it went down. He never came back up."

"That's horrible! It sounds like he was only doing what he could."

"I know. If I'm mad at anyone, it's whoever hired him. They're the ones who put his life in danger. After he was gone, my mom sometimes had to do things she wasn't proud of to keep the money coming in. She never allowed me anywhere near where she... you know. But I don't think the men who hired her treated her very well. Sometimes she'd come home and just cry. I know she was doing it to support me. Sometimes I feel so guilty. She went through all that shit just because I was alive."

"It's not your fault! She did what she thought she had to do!"

"I know. Believe me, I know. It's just a hard thing to come to terms with. But, if she ever found out I'm a sex worker now, too, I think it would break her heart. I mean, I know it's not the same thing. I'm protected. I get paid well. I'm not expected to do anything I don't want to. And if anybody tries to touch me against my will, the bouncers will have his ass out on the street in seconds. I still don't know how to tell her that I take my clothes off in front of strangers for money. Maybe it's better she doesn't know where all that money is really coming from."

"You help her out?"

"Absolutely! After all she did for me, it's the least I can do. She's the one who kicked my ass into shape, got me to take school seriously, made me apply for every scholarship I could get my hands on. Yes, I may have pulled myself out of a bad situation by my boostraps, but she's the one who made me into somebody would could do that in the first place."

"I see. Well, that explains why everything about you is work, work, work. You're afraid you'll go back where you came from. Your mom, too."

"Something like that. Working that hard is the only reason I made it to where I am in the first place."

"So, if you don't mind me asking, why archeology? If making money was your drive, why would you go into such a sketchy field?"

"That's a really good question. I guess I'm just happy to make enough money to live off of. Having come from such a poor family, I know how little it's possible to live off of. I thought about being a doctor or a lawyer, and then I looked at how much money med school or law school would cost. I was more afraid of the debt I'd incur. So, I got my undergrad in business, but, God, I hated it! It was so boring! But at that point, I was making enough money from stripping that I figured I had what I needed. When I get too old to dance, maybe I can help out with the business side of the club. I figured at that point I might as well pursue something that excited me."

"Fuck yeah! Sounds like you earned it!"

"I like to think so. And, Dakota? You know, I've never told another person in my current life any of this. So maybe keep it our secret for now?"

"Of course! I'm flattered you trusted me enough to tell me all that! Wow, what a life you came from! I had no idea!"

"I try not to let it define me. Well, shoot, I think that's enough about me! What about you? Tell me something about you!"

"Like what? I don't think my story is anywhere near as exciting as yours."

"I don't know. Maybe... What got you into stripping? How'd you decide to start taking your clothes off for money?"

"Haha! Me? I guess I just love being naked!"

"That's it? No story behind it?"

"Maybe a little bit. Okay, don't tell anyone this either. When I was younger, I'd get home from school maybe a couple hours before my parents. Sometimes I'd take my clothes off and walk around the house naked just for fun. Okay, there, now I've told you something I've never told anyone else! One for one. Even!"

"Ha ha! That's your story?"

"Well, no, not all of it. A couple years after I graduated from high school I met up with some of my friends for a party. There were a few strangers around. One of the guys dared me to take my top off. I did, and all the attention I got... I fucking loved it! So, I did them one better and got completely naked! All on my own accord, of course, and not one of them seemed to object! I went the rest of the party like that, surrounded by friends and strangers, and not a thing on me! It was kind of a rush! I think that was what planted that seed in my head."

"Sounds like a fun night!"

"Definitely! But, once we get Quinnie's blessing, I have a feeling the nights we're going to have will make anything that came before seem like bingo at the old-folks home."

"'Quinnie?' You remember she can hear everything we say, right? She's not going to smite you for calling her that, is she?"

"If she was going to, she would have by now. Besides, she seems pretty informal."

"THAT's an understatement!"

The girls kept talking and giggling for another hour. They talked about anything and everything, some of it serious, most of it silly. Maybe they had been best friends when they had arrived here, but they never knew just how much more there was to learn about each other.

"Okay, okay," Azalea asked. "Old Star Wars or new Star Wars?" They had been comparing classic movies to their remakes.

"Is that even a question? Old, duh! Okay, how about something a little more subjective. Star Trek Original Series, or Next Generation?"

"I don't know, I've never really watched much Star Trek, and even then, both of those are a little before my time."

"Well, then we've got some catching up to do!"

"Wait! I do know a little. Okay, I've got it! Clean-shaven Riker, or beard?"

"Easy, beard! Clean-shaven looks too goody-goody. I like his bad-boy look."

"I don't know, I always thought he was handsome with a clean face."

"Oh, I'll fight you!"

"You'd lose."

"Yeah, wanna... Wait, never mind. I just remembered what you did to that creep in the alleyway."

"Yeah, but I wouldn't do that to you."

"Such a sweetie!"

"Okay, old or new Ocean's Eleven?"

But then, suddenly, their nipples fell apart from each other, just like that. Their breasts, which had been slightly stretched, fell back into place, jiggling for a moment.

"Whoa!" Azalea shouted in surprise.

"Is that it?" Dakota asked. "Is it over?"

They got back to their feet, and stepped away from each other for the first time in well over a day. Instinctively, they both cupped their breasts in their hands and examined them. Despite the incredible abuse their tits had been through, there were no discernable changes at all! Even the tips of their nipples, the skin that had been irresistibly bonded, was without blemish.

Experimentally, Azalea pulled on her nipples until she winced in pain. It had barely been a fraction of how hard they had been pulling earlier. Whatever had been making their breasts impossibly resilient was gone.

"Return to me," came Quinthelshakta's command, her voice seeming to emanate from nowhere and everywhere at once.

Azalea and Dakota glanced at each other, as if to make sure the other had heard what she had heard. Wordlessly, they decided they would obey.

They were still fully naked, save for their shoes, so Azalea started toward the tent to grab her pants, and possibly even a shirt.

"You coming, sweetie?" Dakota beckoned, turning back to her. Azalea shrugged, and caught up with Dakota, still fully in the buff. Why not?

"Mmm..." Dakota whined as they walked, disappointedly. "It feels weird not being close to you all of a sudden. My front feels cold."

Azalea extended her hand, which Dakota happily took. And so, hand in hand as lovers, they ascended the steps to stand before their new queen.

***

Azalea and Dakota reached the top of the pyramid to find Quinthelshakta as they had found her before. The orgy was still going on around her, and she was still pleasuring that comically large vulva of hers. As soon as they stood before her, she addressed them in her perpetually sultry voice.

"Congratulations! My power has quickened within both of you, and strongly! I had a feeling both of you would come around in the end."

"We were doomed to fail anyway, weren't we?" Dakota asked.

"It's hard to say. Both of you have demonstrated incredible willpower, the likes of which I have rarely seen. Azalea Ortega, yours is driven by a strong ambition, not for personal gain, but for purpose. Like a warrior, though you apply your passions to better ends. Dakota Peters, your willpower comes from a loyalty to your friends so fierce it eclipses some of my former priestess' loyalty to me. I'm a little jealous. You are strong women, both of you: stronger than I had anticipated. But even rarer than the willpower to resist my pleasure is somebody consciously deciding to turn down my gifts, once they have had a full taste of them! Maybe you could have fought it, but why?"

"That's true!" Azalea agreed. "I think the word you used earlier was 'prudishness.' And that makes sense to me now. It's not strong willpower that would have made us bad priestesses of yours. It's moral misgivings, and false ones no less."

"You are correct, Azalea Ortega. It was your innocence that has allowed you to appreciate the beauty of what I offered you."

"Wait a minute," Dakota responded, suddenly. "I don't think I've ever heard anyone describe a pair of strippers as 'innocent.' I'd say both of us are more experienced than average. Much more."

"Do you believe you've committed any moral transgressions in your profession, Dakota Peters?"

"Well, there are a lot of people that look down on what we do. But that's their opinion. So, no, I don't think anything we do is wrong. Not per se."

"It's not. Experiencing life isn't what makes one lose her innocence. Innocence is lost when one accepts immoral things as normal, but it's also in learning to shun things that are good. Love and sensuality are natural and beautiful, and you being able to revel in those things without the shame others have tried to impose on you is why you are still innocent. Innocence is a strength, not a weakness, and never forget it!"