Azerothian Dream Ch. 01

Story Info
Nathan and Megan are summoned to WoW: Burning Crusade.
4.3k words
4.63
8.8k
23
2

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/03/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers

Azerothian Dream: Worlds at War

Fanfiction based on the MMORPG World of Warcraft

Chapter 1- Burning Crusade

January 16, 2007

The first thing I felt, as the black void of unconsciousness began to lift, was pain. Severe, whole body encompassing pain. I think even my hair hurt!

My last memory flitted through my mind...

——(!)——

I was on my computer playing WoW...

I was sitting in my apartment. At my desk in the living room beside a window while a massive thunderstorm raged outside. I had just hit level 60 on my Night Elf huntress, Bestla, just in time for the Burning Crusade release. However, after seeing the new races: the Draenei and the Blood Elves, I decided to reroll as a new character.

"Honey," Megan purred from a second desk opposite me, "If you reroll a male this time I will start over too, and play... with... you..."

The offer was too seductive, I knew she meant so much more than just playing the game with me. One of her favorite things to do was to wait until I was in a raid and then she would climb under the desk and suck me off while I was in combat. All the while giggling as I tried to not moan into my microphone or die from area effects as I blew my load into her mouth.

"Okay," I answered happily, "I'm planning on rolling a Draenei, what do you think I should be? Anything but a warrior!"

"Hmm," She hummed as she thought about it, "Why don't you play a hunter again."

"I guess I could," I replied as I mulled it over, "My only problem is that I have already played that class as Bestla."

Megan chuckled as she retorted, "So, at least you know you're good at it, and with your pet as a tank and you as dps, then I can roll a dps/healing class and we will be able to pretty much solo everything!"

"Okay okay," I answered with a resigned sigh, "I will roll hunter then."

"And we're rolling Draenei, right," Megan asked.

"Yep!" I confirmed.

"Okay, then I think I am going to roll a shaman," She said as she started making her selections.

We customized our characters, and then Megan purred, "Okay I am ready, are you?"

"Almost, just thinking up a name," I answered, then looking up I asked, "By the way, what's your character's name?"

"Nagem," She answered with a giggle, "It's Megan spelled backwards. So, what are you naming your character?"

"Hruthgar," I replied, "Okay are you ready?"

"Yep!" She chirped.

"Okay then," I laughed, "Three... two... one!"

We both clicked the launch button just as the world exploded as lightning struck the window seal and arced through the living room striking our computers and us!

——(!)——

"Well well," A husky feminine voice purred as my eyes fluttered open and I lifted a hand to my forehead in hopes of quieting the splitting headache that threatened to crack it open, as a matter of fact, it was an even bet on whether cracking my skull would hurt less than it did right now!

"I must say ye're the first human I've ever seen," The voice continued in an amused chuckle, "I guess this is what I get for trying to summon a Voidwalker when I'm not really ready. Still, the summoning circle was flawless! So, how and why did I get ye instead?"

"Ugh," I groaned as I opened my eyes and turned my head toward the voice.

Kneeling over me, with a knife in her hand that was pointed at my throat was a young female with charcoal gray skin, glowing red eyes, and hair that was as black as onyx with flaming red tips. She was short and stout, thickly muscled with a thick layer of softening fat, and she was short. Really really short. Like four feet tall short. Though from my perspective from the flat of my back, below her, I had to say she had a crazy impressive bosom!

"Where am I," I asked in a hoarse whisper.

"ye're in the lower depths of Blackrock Mountain," the woman answered with a triumphant smirk.

"Black... Rock... Mountain?" I laughed nervously before I continued, "This has to be a joke, right? Somehow you know I play WoW, and you're pranking me..."

"I jest about many things," She answered with a nod, "Especially after a few pints at the Grim Guzzler. However, I am not jesting about this. I am an apprentice warlock, and I just summoned ye!"

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as I sat up and looked around at the small stone room cut out of the mountain.

Looking around I found myself lying on a bed made of rock with a feather down mattress and several heavy blankets made of large pieces of leather with heavy white fur. They were quite warm, and I was completely naked! And, human!

As a matter of fact I was me!

"Oh my god! Oh fuck!" I screamed, "Please be real! Please don't mess with me, okay! Where am I?"

"I already answered that question," The small woman answered in a voice that said she was getting annoyed, "My name is Birdette Anvilsplitter, and I am an apprentice of Thadium Darkspur. I am supposed to be practicing my Imp summoning, but that was boring! So, I tried to summon a Voidwalker instead, and got ye!"

"Oh my god!" I cried and then I remembered the lightning! Oh shit! If I was here, then what happened to Megan?"

"Anyway, since ye're mine and ye're naked, I might as well not let a good man go to waste," Birdette purred as she started untying the laces of her dress, and started lifting it over her head.

Shocked to the point that my scalp was tingling, I waved my hands as I protested, "Woah woah woah! Wait just a second... What are you doing?"

"I would have thought that was self-evident," Birdette answered as she watched me shake my finger for her to stop, "I am taking off my clothes, and then I am going to get in my bed... with ye... and then we are going... to... have... intercourse!"

"Please, just wait a second," I begged.

"Fine," She answered with an impatient sigh, "I will wait until ye are ready, but I am going to undress because this is going to happen, whether ye want to or not!"

"Please, I have a wife," I said as I pointed at my ring finger only to find that there was no ring on it.

"Yeah, so, ye wouldn't be the first husband I've had sex with," Birdette retorted as she rolled her eyes just before lifting her dress over her head as she mumbled through the fabric, "But, ye will be the first human I've bedded!"

"So you like human men in particular," I asked as I watched Birdette undress.

She was so short that her frame was less curvy and more boxy. She had a slightly smaller waist than her chest and hips. Her legs were short and thick. Her arms were muscular. Her back and large round ass appeared strong, her breasts were huge for her size, and I wasn't sure if it was a dwarf thing, or her thing but she had no body hair. Or at least, she had no pubic hair.

"No, I wouldn't know, but I'm about to find out," She answered simply as she turned and smiled wolfishly at me, "I am what ye may call an indiscriminate lover. I don't really care what race ye are as long as ye have a dick. And the better ye endowment is, the more I like ye."

Nodding toward my endowment, tenting the blanket, she purred, "And ye, my dear, I like very much! So, are ye going to abide by my commands willingly, or am I going to have to restrain ye?"

"Please, my wife and I were playing a game," I pleaded as Birdette climbed onto the bed and sat on her haunches as I spoke quickly, "Lightning struck the window and I think it hit our computers and us, and then I woke up here. Did you by chance summon a human woman as well?"

"Nope," Birdette answered with a shake of her head as she leaned in and pushed me to lay back, "Only ye appeared. If lightning struck as ye said and it hit ye and her, then she might be alive somewhere, but she could also be dead. If I were ye, I wouldn't think about her too much. The fact is, ye're probably never going to see her again, so ye might as well get used to me because ye are mine now, understand?"

She was much stronger than her tiny body appeared. I knew I could probably wrestle her if I wanted to, but I wasn't sure who would win if I did. With a resigned sigh, I laid back, and I let her climb on top of me and position herself so that she was straddling my hips. Her huge charcoal gray breasts with matching areolas and thick nipples hung down pendulously in my face and I couldn't help myself as I reached up and grabbed both and squeezed until her dark flesh was bulging out between my fingers!

"Mmm, yes," She purred lustily as she grabbed my dick and guided my head to the wet inner folds of her rosy red pussy.

With me being a human and her being a dwarf, I was very large for her. As she lowered herself down I watched my head disappear. She was so soft, and smooth, and wet, and so very tight. Lower and lower she sank and with every inch she moaned and gasped and sighed in delight until her pubic mound and her clitoris came to rest on my pubic bone, and she began slowly grinding as she rocked her hips forward and back.

"Oh!" She sighed in a much higher sexually stimulated voice, "So... good!"

I squeezed her breasts again, then I left them to run my hands down her short waist to her hips, and then around so that I could grab two full handfuls as I pulled her ass cheeks apart. The action tipped her forward so that her breasts were swinging up and down as her nipples dragged against my chest while I started thrusting my dick rapidly inside her!

"Oh yes!" Birdette moaned, "That's what I want! Faster slave, faster! Breed me harder! Slam that organ inside me!"

All her talking served to speed up my pace, and very quickly she was pushing herself up with her hands on my chest as she bounced on my dick before slamming back down. Her ass was slapping my balls with every collision until I felt them tingle and I knew my climax was upon me.

"Oh Yes!" Birdette shrieked when she felt my seed blast against the walls of her womb and she slammed down my shaft and ground her clitoris into my pubic bone as her vagina tightened down so hard it was starting to hurt!

Once her orgasm peaked she collapsed forward, onto my chest, and pulled the blanket over us and quickly went to sleep with me still inside her while I laid there wondering what had just happened...

——(!)——

For the next six months Birdette never let me out of her home. During the day she chained me to her bed. She would leave food and mead, and a bucket for necessary body functions. Once she returned she would clean up and release me so that I could roam about her small home. I would exercise; doing push-ups, running in place, jumping jacks, and sit-ups. Anything that would keep my body in shape. Afterward, Birdette and I bathed together.

To occupy my mind Birdette would bring me books to read. I found out that I could read and speak only 'Common'. The Dark Iron Dwarves language was a slight offshoot of 'Dwarven', but with Birdette's tutelage I started learning. I knew from my days gaming, and many many dungeon crawls through Blackrock Mountain that there were Orcs and the Black Dragon Flight along with Nefarian in the mountain as well. So, with some coaxing, I managed to get Birdette to also teach me the Orcish language.

Despite the fact that we slept together every night, and she had an insatiable sexual appetite, it became clear that I was not free. I was her property, and until she felt like I could be left on my own or sent on tasks without trying to run away, she chained me to her bed everyday. She wouldn't even leave work tools or kitchen utensils lying about where I might be able to use them against myself or her.

It was during this time, while I was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling imagining how Megan might have been that I started thinking about WoW. I hoped that she either survived the lightning strike and was hopefully getting along without me, or I hoped that she somehow made it to Azeroth as well. My biggest question was, why was I here as myself and not as my character Hruthgar, and if I'm here as myself does that mean Megan is here as herself too or was transmigrated as her Draenei character?

My next big question was; if I am in the game or in a world exactly like the game, then where is the heads-up display or UI like so many anime depicted in this sort of reincarnation/transmigration adventure scenario?

Now was the perfect time, while Birdette was out to try different ways to bring up the character menu. This way, she wouldn't think I'm crazy, whether it works or not. The first thing I tried were hand movements I had seen in various anime that had brought up their HUDs.

Hand movements didn't work.

Next, I called out, "Heads up display."

Nothing.

"UI."

Nothing.

"Control panel."

"System admin."

"Game start."

"Character Sheet!" I yelled in frustration.

A small black square box popped up in front of me like a semi transparent computer screen. When I turned my head the box moved as well. It looked exactly like the WoW character sheet. Above a small picture of me naked in the center of the screen was my character name, Hruthgar, and just below, Level 1 (unknown) Hunter.

Down the left side of the screen were small item slots representing my head, neck, shoulders, cape, chest, shirt, tabard, and bracers. Down the right side were the item slots for hands, waist, legs, feet, two rings, and two trinkets. Also to the right side, just inside of the item slots, were five icons depicting my resistances to arcane, fire, nature, frost, and shadow magics.

Directly below my picture were two boxes detailing my Base Statistics, with pull down menus for more statistics on Melee, Ranged, Spells, and Defense. Below the statistic boxes were the item slots for a main hand weapon, a shield or offhand weapon, a slot for a bow, and a smaller item slot to the side for ammo. Lastly, there were six tabs at the very bottom of the screen, the first of which being the Character tab that I was currently examining. The second was Reputation, the third was Skills, the fourth was Honor, the fifth was Spellbook and Abilities, and the sixth was the Quest Log.

Something was wrong though, I should have had bags and at least starting equipment if I was a character in a game, but I didn't. Trying to touch the screen to change tabs didn't work so I called out, "Reputation Tab."

The screen changed and I had a list depicting Factions and Standings. Below was the Alliance with the member nations of the Night Elves represented simply by their capital Darnassus. The Exodar for the Draenei. The Gnomeregan Exiles. The Dwarves who were represented simply by their capital Ironforge. The last under the Alliance were the Humans represented simply by Stormwind.

I was surprised though when I saw Thorium Brotherhood as a faction and that I was already friendly with them! After all, the only contact I have made with the Dark Iron dwarves, much less the Thorium Brotherhood, was Birdette...

Later that evening when she returned home and let me off my leash I did my exercises while Birdette made dinner for the both of us. She wasn't Megan, but then, after living together as a sexually active couple I was getting used to her as a partner. When we sat down at the dinner table to eat I asked her point blank, "Birdette, are you secretly part of the Thorium Brotherhood?"

She looked up at me with her mouth hanging open and her eyes wide open in surprise. Her hand trembled, and then she calmly picked up a large steak knife as she asked, "What makes ye think that I would have anything to do with those rebels?"

I hadn't thought of how I could explain such knowledge, and so my mind raced as I tried to think of an explanation. Finally I had to simply shrug and smile as I answered, "Let's just say I have a way of knowing when I have gained reputation with certain factions, and I recently found that I am friendly with the Thorium Brotherhood. Now, how could that be when you won't let me out of this apartment? Simple deductive reasoning led me to the answer that you must be Thorium Brotherhood."

Birdette looked away and down at her food as she thought over what I said. She cut her eyes back to me several times, but would then look away again. With a sigh she finally put down her knife and reached out to take my hand. Our relationship had grown little by little to the point where I found myself thinking of her as a companion... of sorts. Looking up at me she finally confessed, "I'm not a warlock. Well, I was, but now I'm a waitress at the Grim Guzzler. I've been stationed here undercover for years now, and I am not interested in any of the men here. So, I bought a summoning scroll from a powerful warlock who is a specialist in summoning. I was supposed to call out who I wanted to summon and they would appear, but when I used it, the only thing I could think of summoning was a potential husband... and well, here ye are!"

My mouth dropped open in shock.

"I didn't ever imagine that a human man would be summoned," She continued with a sad shake of her head, "And, if any of these Dark Irons ever realize ye're here they will haul ye out and kill ye on the spot. So, the reason I have been locking ye up is to keep ye from leaving and getting yeself killed."

"I... I see," I answered as I closed my mouth with a click of my teeth.

With a shake of her head as tears flowed down her cheeks, for the first time since I met her, she whispered demurely, "If ye promise to not leave this apartment, I won't shackle ye to the bed anymore..."

I couldn't help but chuckle as I squeezed her hand as I purred, "Now that I understand your reasons for your actions, I can think of at least one reason I might like you to shackle me to that bed from time to time."

She looked up and smiled at me as she hopped up and crushed her breasts into me as she hugged and kissed me passionately over and over again. When she pulled away she mumbled heavily into my mouth, "Oh, ye are so the one I want! So... so much! Marry me, and I will make ye a good wife, I promise?!"

There was no way for me to know if Megan was alive, if she was back on earth, or if she was here in Azeroth. Then if she was there was no guarantee that I would ever find her, or even live long enough to find her. But, the one thing I did know was that marrying Birdette would make her happy, and if she were happy with me she would be more likely to help me escape.

When she pulled away from me to look into my eyes I whispered, "Yes, I will marry you if you will get me out of this place and run away with me!"

She beamed from ear to ear and then hugged and kissed me. The next day she came home with two dark iron rings set with blood red rubies and gave me her vow of fidelity to which I returned her vow with one of my own.

——(!)——

Six more months passed as Birdette made secret inquiries, and saved her wages before finally coming home one day with two Hearthstones. She walked up to me as she rubbed a very well rounded pregnant belly and purred, "Hruthgar, I finally got them. Now we can get out of here and offer our child some hope of a normal life!"

"That's great my love," I replied as I enfolded her in a tight hug and then rubbed her belly through her waitress uniform, "So where are we going?"

"We are going to Thorium Point first," She answered as she shook her head, "I couldn't get Hearthstones that would take us to Ironforge like ye hoped. Besides, this will be safer. My people are not completely opposed to the idea of interracial marriages. I am ye link to them, so their opinion of ye will hinge heavily on what I tell them. Once I report that we are married ye reputation should skyrocket. From there, we can make our way to Stonewrought Pass and escape the Searing Gorge!"

Out of a hidden cubby she pulled ten travelers bags. She gave me five and she kept the others. We spent the rest of the evening packing. She gathered up all of her personal possessions, and then out of a hidden compartment she retrieved a shirt, pants, and boots that were part of my starting equipment.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers
12